Proline Skates Reviews

02920499688

info@prolineskates.com

A4 SOUTHPOINT . FORESHORE ROAD

Tell us how Proline Skates made you happy
LOVE THEM. I’m a size 4.5 so ordered a 5 - perfect fit. Very comfortable, padded around ankle, heel and tongue (I specifically searched for skates with padding to avoid rubbing!!). They’re fab. Perfect first skates 🤗💕
Proline Skates 5 star review on 11th May 2021
Quick shipment product same as it was on website. Happy costumer.
Fantastic skates & service!
I love my new roller skates, I looked for them EVERYWHERE and it seems that I found the last pair in my size, in their e-shop. The skates arrived on time and in perfect state. They informed me about everything, even taxes a cause of Brexit (I’m in Italy) Thank you team of ProLine skates! I’m having lots of fun
per gli acquisti direttamente sul vostro sito, tutto ok, ottima la gestione delle tasse doganali con il corriere scelto. per quanto riguarda gli acquisti dei vostri prodotti su ebay, pessima opinione. avevo gia acquistato un vostro prodotto su ebay che non non mi è mai arrivato perche non mi è stato possibile pagare le tasse doganali in quanto ebay su questo non è affatto chiaro, quindi ho aspettato più di un mese per poi sapere da una mail di ebay che il prodotto era stato reso indietro. consiglio di chiarire il vostro rapporto di lavoro con ebay. cordiali Elena.
Very good shop
What a fantastic helmet! I bought the size XL but was worried it wouldn't fit when it arrived. I needn't have worried, as it fits perfectly.
Skates are perfect, good quality, beautiful. My daughter is happy
Don't do surveys.
The skates are awesome, and the info on sizing was spot-on. Delivery was pretty quick - really happy with service.
Love these skates. Very comfortable.
The best skates I ever bought ❤
I really love my skates, the quality is amazing and I would recommend this website, my skates arrived fast! :)
Very quick despatch and delivery. Son loves the products and is very happy
Staff are very helpful and attentive. They answered my numerous questions. Skates were in stock and have arrived very quickly. Will definitely recommend this company.
Great speedy service. The wheels I ordered are awesome.
Great customer service. I placed an order at 3pm right on the cut-off for same day dispatch, though I accidentally opted for standard delivery and not next day. I phoned Proline up and asked if I could upgrade, which was no problem at all. They sorted everything and I had my order the following morning.
Very quick and efficient. Package turned up in pristine condition.
Customer service was helpful as they notice a wrong order by a beginner, and promptly helped to fix it.
I love them! I’m no pro, haven’t ridden on skates since I was about 10, but these babies are bloody gorgeous, and they’re sooo smooth to ride. I can’t wait to kick my kids off to their dads so I can embarrass myself without little eyes watching me 😁🤣
Proline Skates is rated 4.75 based on 2,776 reviews