Proline Skates Reviews

prolineskates@yahoo.co.uk

A4 SOUTHPOINT . FORESHORE ROAD

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Proline Skates ?

"My order was delayed however once I explained to Lex I needed them asap for my daughters birthday he sent them out next day delivery. I was very impressed with the customer service and would definitely recommend them."
Ian Filby
"Many thanks a very happy 10 year old received his MGP VX4 Extreme today. Quick delivery, great communication and above all superb value for money. Thanks again ;-)"
Ryan Davies
Ryan Davies
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a scooter and then realised I ordered some of it wrong. My mum emailed for advice on what to do and Adam was amazing, he kept scooter from being sent out and my mum emailed him what I wanted and he sorted it out for me right away. My order arrived and I could not make my scooter as the bolt was too small and mum drive me to the Cardiff store where they replaced the bolt and assembled my scooter free of charge. I will always return to proline skates for future parts. Ryan Davies (15)"
Malcolm Kapuza
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service, and fast delivery"
"Quick, Effecient and very good value"
"Excellent comms and service! Missed something off my order and it was a painless and pleasant experience to make the addition. All items arrived promptly without issue! Highly recommend these guys!"
"Communicated well and despatched my order in a timely manner. Also seemed to have the best prices on what I was looking for. Wouldn't hesitate to shop again from them."
Chloe Brookes
Verified Buyer
"I’ve never ordered of this website before but I must say my son who is 2 1/2 loves his new scooter and is becoming a pro! I used next day delivery 15 minutes before the deadline and I still got it the next day, 5 stars from me :)"
Andrew Lord
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, quick delivery and communication at every stage. Spot on!"
Laura Horgan
Verified Buyer
"Great service, double checked order to see if suitable."
"The wheels are soft and the grip tape is sticky. I LOVE IT!!!"
Adam Chmiel
Verified Buyer
"Quality products. Fast shipment and great communication. Would use it again."
Steven Reed
Verified Buyer
"Great price, great item and very quick delivery equals one happy customer"
"Not so sure about 'happy' - but the tape does its job excellently with high strength adhesive hold."
Ian Childs
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Very fast delivery. I will definitely be using proline again."
Ella Bowen
Verified Buyer
"They look good and are quite a good fit. I got a size bigger than what l am could've got my normal size wasn't sure but they will be fine when I wear them and can wear thick socks with them"
"The purchased new scooter wheel perfect for repairing my granddaughters scooter."
"We were looking to bulk purchase skates for our youth club. Internet pricing was competitive and contact was made to verify pricing. Although the initial reply to our email was a little slow we soon confirmed our requirements and a price agreed. Delivery was extremely prompt thereafter and we are more than satisfied with the skates and the service. Thank you"
Adam Whittaker
Verified Buyer
"Proline offered the best price on the items i wanted.They were delivered as promised and the descriptions of the products were very accurate👍"
"Been shopping with proline for well over ten years. Never ever had a problem with anything I've ordered. Always came on time. Service is amazing"
Roman Sieg
Verified Buyer
"Hi proline-skates Team, Good prices, good stuff and super fast delivery!!! Great, useful and fast response if you have questions."
Jolyon White
Verified Buyer
"Good products, responsive and helpful service, competitive prices, fast delivery. Range perhaps a little less than some, but Proline are ALWAYS worth looking at when you need some new hockey kit."
Amanda Brettle
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, very prompt"
Proline Skates is rated 4.77 based on 1,824 reviews