Proline Skates Reviews

prolineskates@yahoo.co.uk

A4 SOUTHPOINT . FORESHORE ROAD

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Proline Skates?

Verified Buyer

My order was delayed however once I explained to Lex I needed them asap for my daughters birthday he sent them out next day delivery. I was very impressed with the customer service and would definitely recommend them.
Ian Filby
Ian Filby
Verified Buyer

Many thanks a very happy 10 year old received his MGP VX4 Extreme today. Quick delivery, great communication and above all superb value for money. Thanks again ;-)
Ryan Davies
Ryan Davies
Verified Buyer

I ordered a scooter and then realised I ordered some of it wrong. My mum emailed for advice on what to do and Adam was amazing, he kept scooter from being sent out and my mum emailed him what I wanted and he sorted it out for me right away. My order arrived and I could not make my scooter as the bolt was too small and mum drive me to the Cardiff store where they replaced the bolt and assembled my scooter free of charge. I will always return to proline skates for future parts. Ryan Davies (15)
Katey
Verified Reviewer

I have been very pleased with the service Proline Skates have provided. The web site is easy to navigate, the prices are really competitive, delivery options are clear and also priced very reasonably and using DPD for delivery is always good in my book! My daughters skate accessories arrived in good time and she is delighted. Thanks a million!
Verified Buyer

Great choice of products (I was buying Heelys for my children) and a great service. Good communication to confirm my order and inform me of delivery. The shoes arrived quickly, well packaged and the kids love them!
Verified Buyer

Where are my scooter grips. I ordered them in February and still haven't got them. Give me my grips or give me my money back!!!!
Verified Buyer

My package came in amazing condition and overall really happy with how long it took to deliver Thanks Guys!
Verified Buyer

I ordered a scooter part and received it the next morning! Great service.

Quick delivery
Verified Buyer

My Granddaughter was thrilled with her Heely's, She mastered how to skate with them within half an hour with the help of the CD that came with the skates
Verified Buyer

Brilliant delivery process, kept informed 100% of the way and truly next day delivery. Perfect!! Skates were all perfect too!!

Well designed website
Cheap Prices
Quick, Cheap Next Day Delivery - to the UK!
Invoice Provided

EXCELLENT SERVICE QUICK AND HELPFUL, I'LL DEFO BE SHOPPING HERE AGAIN

Fast delivery
Verified Buyer

Very fast delivery very happy quick easy online website
Verified Buyer

I rang the wear house and they gave me the advise about the parts I needed to covert to scs compression system! Thanks
Verified Buyer

I ordered a scooter part over seas. The package arrived a week and a half later in good condition. Thanks.
Verified Buyer

Great wheels, very happy with them.
Verified Buyer

good item for good price

Delivered on time.
Verified Buyer

Delivered really quickly & No fuss. My daughter absolutely loves her new skates, Great for half term
Verified Buyer

Great Service, kept up to date as to when my item would be in stock & advised when it was dispatched. It arrived, with a one hour time slot given, by a very polite & helpful delivery driver. On opening a free T-shirt, stickers & wrists bands were also given with a note to say thank you for our patience! My Son was over the moon! Great shop, will definitely use them again & recommend them to everyone.
Verified Buyer

Great service, will be using you again. 😜👍
Proline Skates is rated 4.78 based on 1,787 reviews