Proline Skates Reviews

A4 SOUTHPOINT . FORESHORE ROAD

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Proline Skates made you happy

"My order was delayed however once I explained to Lex I needed them asap for my daughters birthday he sent them out next day delivery. I was very impressed with the customer service and would definitely recommend them."
Ian Filby
"Many thanks a very happy 10 year old received his MGP VX4 Extreme today. Quick delivery, great communication and above all superb value for money. Thanks again ;-)"
Ryan Davies
"I ordered a scooter and then realised I ordered some of it wrong. My mum emailed for advice on what to do and Adam was amazing, he kept scooter from being sent out and my mum emailed him what I wanted and he sorted it out for me right away. My order arrived and I could not make my scooter as the bolt was too small and mum drive me to the Cardiff store where they replaced the bolt and assembled my scooter free of charge. I will always return to proline skates for future parts. Ryan Davies (15)"
"Product perfect and amazingly quick delivery. Thanks."
"Good service"
"i ordered the the edea skate polish. i needed it urgent so paid the express delivery. arrived on time. really impressed with this polish and would certainly order it again."
"A wonderful experience not only did proline have the skates I wanted , check out was very easy and two days later my skates were delivered to my door almost 4000 miles away unbelievable! Would definitely recommend this company to all skaters worldwide Thank You Proline Patricia Tighe"
"price and service were great from Proline but most importantly for this purchase they were the only company able to supply what I wanted without waiting for a ship from China. And even though I had to do some machining to the part as it would not fit, I was still very happy with the purchase."
"After not receiving my delivery today (saturday) I contacted Proline Skates to see what had happened. Shaun was extremely apologetic for the problem and went above and beyond to rectify this. He pinpointed the problem (out of hours) and again apologised for the mess up outside of his control. Still no delivery today but at least I got to the root of the problem and had excellent customer care and support. Kudos to Shaun."
"Great service good price very happy"
"Great service fast delivery"
"Everything fine, Goods arrived well packaged and on time."
"Trainers are rad and delivery was quick. Really happy thank you."
"User friendly website. Great service. With a wide variety of products at competitive prices. Quick and reliable delivery. Would certainly recommend."
"great products and super fast delivery"
"I have bought 2 items from proline one arrived and the other hasn't which I emailed them about. There communication skills are poor I'm still waiting and it's been a while."
"Brilliant service excellent delivery service, definitely recommend"
"Everything professional ,delivery prompt."
"Great value and quick delivery, would recommend highly!"
"Deez Heelys are MEEEEENTAL"
"Happy with the price .just been waiting for 6 days for delivery .and there still not here 😢"
"Excellent service"
"Service and delivery was excellent heelys look great in the box but they’re a birthday present so I haven’t seen them working yet but I’m sure they’ll be great."
Proline Skates is rated 4.77 based on 1,977 reviews