Proline Skates Reviews

prolineskates@yahoo.co.uk

A4 SOUTHPOINT . FORESHORE ROAD

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Proline Skates?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"John (owner) is a great guy and gives a fair price on all kit which is always of a high standard."
"I have been very pleased with the service Proline Skates have provided. The web site is easy to navigate, the prices are really competitive, delivery options are clear and also priced very reasonably and using DPD for delivery is always good in my book! My daughters skate accessories arrived in good time and she is delighted. Thanks a million!"
"Great choice of products (I was buying Heelys for my children) and a great service. Good communication to confirm my order and inform me of delivery. The shoes arrived quickly, well packaged and the kids love them!"
"Where are my scooter grips. I ordered them in February and still haven't got them. Give me my grips or give me my money back!!!!"
"My package came in amazing condition and overall really happy with how long it took to deliver Thanks Guys!"
"I ordered a scooter part and received it the next morning! Great service."
"Quick delivery"
"My Granddaughter was thrilled with her Heely's, She mastered how to skate with them within half an hour with the help of the CD that came with the skates"
"Brilliant delivery process, kept informed 100% of the way and truly next day delivery. Perfect!! Skates were all perfect too!!"
"Well designed website Cheap Prices Quick, Cheap Next Day Delivery - to the UK! Invoice Provided"
"EXCELLENT SERVICE QUICK AND HELPFUL, I'LL DEFO BE SHOPPING HERE AGAIN"
"Fast delivery"
"Very fast delivery very happy quick easy online website"
"I rang the wear house and they gave me the advise about the parts I needed to covert to scs compression system! Thanks"
"I ordered a scooter part over seas. The package arrived a week and a half later in good condition. Thanks."
"Great wheels, very happy with them."
"good item for good price"
"Delivered on time."
"Delivered really quickly & No fuss. My daughter absolutely loves her new skates, Great for half term"
"Great Service, kept up to date as to when my item would be in stock & advised when it was dispatched. It arrived, with a one hour time slot given, by a very polite & helpful delivery driver. On opening a free T-shirt, stickers & wrists bands were also given with a note to say thank you for our patience! My Son was over the moon! Great shop, will definitely use them again & recommend them to everyone."
Proline Skates is rated 4.78 based on 1,788 reviews