Proline Skates Reviews

prolineskates@yahoo.co.uk

A4 SOUTHPOINT . FORESHORE ROAD

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Proline Skates ?

"My order was delayed however once I explained to Lex I needed them asap for my daughters birthday he sent them out next day delivery. I was very impressed with the customer service and would definitely recommend them."
Ian Filby
"Many thanks a very happy 10 year old received his MGP VX4 Extreme today. Quick delivery, great communication and above all superb value for money. Thanks again ;-)"
Ryan Davies
"I ordered a scooter and then realised I ordered some of it wrong. My mum emailed for advice on what to do and Adam was amazing, he kept scooter from being sent out and my mum emailed him what I wanted and he sorted it out for me right away. My order arrived and I could not make my scooter as the bolt was too small and mum drive me to the Cardiff store where they replaced the bolt and assembled my scooter free of charge. I will always return to proline skates for future parts. Ryan Davies (15)"
"Item arrived quickly. Very happy with the service. It was really great being given an estimated time for delivery. Would buy again and would recommend. My six year old daughter is very pleased too! Thanks"
"Excellent delivery within 2 days. Hassle free. No problem ordering online and no problem with delivery."
"The wheel that I brought was £17 and cos it was quite a lot of money I thought it would come with 2 wheels but it only came with 1. The wheel is good but I’m very disappointed it did not say anything about only coming with one wheel on the description"
"Proline were very helpful and allowed us to collect due to incompetant delivery company DPD they were the only downfall. Especially when you pay for next day delivery and DPD change the delivery date which then makes it a further day or 2 late. Certainly not next day that I paid for. However Proline refunded the delivery charge straight away."
"Great service, fast dispatch"
"What a great service!! Only ordered on Sunday arrived on Tuesday. Bought them for my little grandsons birthday which it as the weekend"
"great service as usuall fast delivery keep up the great work"
"I wasn't sure which wheels would fit in my daughter's Heeleys, so I wrote an e-mail which was quickly replied. I then ordered the wheels which came within a few days and do indeed fit. Can't ask better than that."
"Excellent service every time. Really helpful staff. Fast delivery cannot fault them."
"Purchasing my quad roller skates on Proline's website was very easy, and my skates were shipped all the way to the United States even more quickly than I had thought they would! I am very happy with this site, and I plan to purchase more skates from Proline in the future... maybe even buy skates for friends!"
"Ordered skates for my grandaughter - received order within a couple of days. Very pleased with them, as I'm sure she will be on her birthday. Thanks."
"Perfect customer service any do enough to help you just got back into skating after 20years away from the sport and proline are as good now as they was back in the day happy customer and love my usd aeon 72 s cheers guys"
"Bought a few items from here always been happy with the service . My son always gets his scooters from here. Always delivered on time."
"Great wheels at a great price. Super fast delivery too. Highly recommended."
"Very Good Shop, Speed delivery"
"very pleased with the service,had my parcel delivered to my local Halfords which was brilliant meaning I didn't have to wait in all day worrying about missing the delivery,,communication was excellent,,will definitely have no hesitation ordering again,,, thanks"
"Great product, best price, super fast delivery."
"First class service, this was a present and I had issues with my card provider and Lex from the Orders team was fantastic, we got the issue resolved, skated delivered as promised cant fault the service and quality"
"Great service great boots my granddaughter couldn't believe how quick they came will order bag later thank u"
"Quick delivery very nice scooters would use them again"
Proline Skates is rated 4.77 based on 1,911 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!