Proline Skates Reviews

A4 SOUTHPOINT . FORESHORE ROAD

Category:
Business & Office

Verified Buyer

My order was delayed however once I explained to Lex I needed them asap for my daughters birthday he sent them out next day delivery. I was very impressed with the customer service and would definitely recommend them.
Ian Filby
Ian Filby
Verified Buyer

Many thanks a very happy 10 year old received his MGP VX4 Extreme today. Quick delivery, great communication and above all superb value for money. Thanks again ;-)
Ryan Davies
Ryan Davies
Verified Buyer

I ordered a scooter and then realised I ordered some of it wrong. My mum emailed for advice on what to do and Adam was amazing, he kept scooter from being sent out and my mum emailed him what I wanted and he sorted it out for me right away. My order arrived and I could not make my scooter as the bolt was too small and mum drive me to the Cardiff store where they replaced the bolt and assembled my scooter free of charge. I will always return to proline skates for future parts. Ryan Davies (15)
Verified Buyer

I ordered a scooter part and received it the next morning! Great service.

Quick delivery
Verified Buyer

My Granddaughter was thrilled with her Heely's, She mastered how to skate with them within half an hour with the help of the CD that came with the skates
Verified Buyer

Brilliant delivery process, kept informed 100% of the way and truly next day delivery. Perfect!! Skates were all perfect too!!

Well designed website
Cheap Prices
Quick, Cheap Next Day Delivery - to the UK!
Invoice Provided

EXCELLENT SERVICE QUICK AND HELPFUL, I'LL DEFO BE SHOPPING HERE AGAIN

Fast delivery
Verified Buyer

Very fast delivery very happy quick easy online website
Verified Buyer

I rang the wear house and they gave me the advise about the parts I needed to covert to scs compression system! Thanks
Verified Buyer

I ordered a scooter part over seas. The package arrived a week and a half later in good condition. Thanks.
Verified Buyer

Great wheels, very happy with them.
Verified Buyer

good item for good price

Delivered on time.
Verified Buyer

Delivered really quickly & No fuss. My daughter absolutely loves her new skates, Great for half term
Verified Buyer

Great Service, kept up to date as to when my item would be in stock & advised when it was dispatched. It arrived, with a one hour time slot given, by a very polite & helpful delivery driver. On opening a free T-shirt, stickers & wrists bands were also given with a note to say thank you for our patience! My Son was over the moon! Great shop, will definitely use them again & recommend them to everyone.
Verified Buyer

Great service, will be using you again. 😜👍
Verified Buyer

Very fast and efficient service.
Very helpful and knowledgeable
Highly reccomend
Verified Buyer

Delivery was very quick and the ice skates that were received were riedell and are good quality. However they are a little big. I rang and asked for advice on sizing before purchase as I am a 5 and a half and I was told they run small and should definitely get a 6 but it seems although they are narrow they are long so I could really have got away with a 5. They will do fine for recreational skating.
Verified Buyer

Delivered my skates next day and packaged good.
Verified Buyer

Fabulous service! Scooter arrived in a couple of days and that was just before Christmas.
Proline Skates is rated 4.78 based on 1,783 reviews