Proline Skates Reviews

prolineskates@yahoo.co.uk

A4 SOUTHPOINT . FORESHORE ROAD

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Proline Skates ?

"My order was delayed however once I explained to Lex I needed them asap for my daughters birthday he sent them out next day delivery. I was very impressed with the customer service and would definitely recommend them."
Ian Filby
"Many thanks a very happy 10 year old received his MGP VX4 Extreme today. Quick delivery, great communication and above all superb value for money. Thanks again ;-)"
Ryan Davies
Ryan Davies
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a scooter and then realised I ordered some of it wrong. My mum emailed for advice on what to do and Adam was amazing, he kept scooter from being sent out and my mum emailed him what I wanted and he sorted it out for me right away. My order arrived and I could not make my scooter as the bolt was too small and mum drive me to the Cardiff store where they replaced the bolt and assembled my scooter free of charge. I will always return to proline skates for future parts. Ryan Davies (15)"
Pauline Chesworth
Verified Buyer
"Very good quick service"
"Order arrived next day, great price for the item, very reasonable p&p, and good quality skateboard. A nice touch to include some free vinyl stickers and a wristband, thank you. Website was a little glitchy when going through payment but all worked out fine. Recommended, will use again."
Emmanouil Giatrakis
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy ordering process. Very fast delivery and good quality products."
Patrick Westwood
Verified Buyer
"They were really helpful and that's what I want from a company when I buy stuff."
Gerry Owen
Verified Buyer
"Ordered new wheels for my granddaughters jd bug scooter. Proline supplied the genuine replacement parts at a good price and delivered in 3 days. Great service."
"My grandson is really happy with the head set I got him for his scooter .he said he really enjoys riding at our local skate park and doing his tricks as he calls them ."
Paul Sinfield
Verified Buyer
"Quick ordering, instant response and very fast delivery. Thank you."
Gregory Moss
Verified Buyer
"Helpful advice and a wicked price ... quick postage too!"
"reasonably priced product designed well."
Brian Milner
"Knowledgeable and understanding"
Peter Carey
Verified Buyer
"Very quick efficient fulfilment of order, excellent confirmatory tracking information"
Matthew Locking
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely thrilled with my proline wheels. Super fast delivery and heaps of acurate communication."
Steven Dawe
Verified Buyer
"Ordered products expecting a few days delivery time but it was going to be delivered the next day but I wasn't in, no problem could choose the date and DPD gave me a 1 hour slot, perfect. The product I've bought before, inline skate wheels, they lasted 6 months last time on my weekly 80k commute, about 2000 kilometres, if rotated weekly. There was nothing to fault with the ordering, product, price, delivery and communication."
Ashlie Westell
Verified Buyer
"Great product, very happy. I was most impressed with the communication of the company keeping me informed of when my delivery would arrive and by which courier."
Mark Richards
Verified Buyer
"Order processed and dispatched quickly. Received goods in less than 24 hrs."
"I ordered a pogo stick and a wristband. The order arrived and the outer packaging was damaged. Once I opened it the actual pogo stick was damaged and the cardboard was all broken. Also the wristband I ordered didn't come. I emailed them and haven't received a reply. Terrible experience"
Danielle Perrett
Verified Buyer
"Bright colours. You can wear the wheels with or without. Instructions are simple. Quick delivery."
Sadia Majid
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and prompt service...quality original product at a much cheaper price"
John Dearden
Verified Buyer
"Great service, great product and great value !!"
"Fast and good service."