Proline Skates Reviews

prolineskates@yahoo.co.uk

A4 SOUTHPOINT . FORESHORE ROAD

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Proline Skates?

"My order was delayed however once I explained to Lex I needed them asap for my daughters birthday he sent them out next day delivery. I was very impressed with the customer service and would definitely recommend them."
Ian Filby
"Many thanks a very happy 10 year old received his MGP VX4 Extreme today. Quick delivery, great communication and above all superb value for money. Thanks again ;-)"
Ryan Davies
Ryan Davies
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a scooter and then realised I ordered some of it wrong. My mum emailed for advice on what to do and Adam was amazing, he kept scooter from being sent out and my mum emailed him what I wanted and he sorted it out for me right away. My order arrived and I could not make my scooter as the bolt was too small and mum drive me to the Cardiff store where they replaced the bolt and assembled my scooter free of charge. I will always return to proline skates for future parts. Ryan Davies (15)"
"The order arrived on time and in good condition. They stock a wider range of ice skating accessories (eg, blade guards, soakers). I had some issue making payment as I'm using an oversea card (sorted out myself after going through PayPal for numerous times), customer service wasn't very helpful and they replied very slow. Overall the quality of the products are good."
"Skates arrived and were faulty and dreadful quality. Had to pay and organise a courier to rerun them."
"Fast delivery and good prices"
"Flawless shopping experience. Fast delivery and goods as expected, would shop there again"
"im extremley happy with the purchasr i made, was in a few weeks ago checkin sizing for hockey kit and the guy was more than happy to help me out, amazing bunch of people"
Suzana Perko
Verified Buyer
"My boy is very happy."
"Easy to purchase, fast shipping, package arrived perfectly!"
"Easy to use website. Quick ordering to delivery!"
"Not happy with ProLine Skates!! 😤 Ordered some skates from their website which I had been looking at for a while. Showed as in stock in my size so ordered them in their sale. Was really looking forward to receiving them as they were a birthday gift but the following day got an email saying they didn't have any in stock and couldn't get any from the supplier. Not very happy with ProLine Skates and certainly won't be ordering from them again. Very disappointed especially as they were to be a birthday gift. Will have to look elsewhere. 😠👎"
"John (owner) is a great guy and gives a fair price on all kit which is always of a high standard."
"I have been very pleased with the service Proline Skates have provided. The web site is easy to navigate, the prices are really competitive, delivery options are clear and also priced very reasonably and using DPD for delivery is always good in my book! My daughters skate accessories arrived in good time and she is delighted. Thanks a million!"
"Great choice of products (I was buying Heelys for my children) and a great service. Good communication to confirm my order and inform me of delivery. The shoes arrived quickly, well packaged and the kids love them!"
"Where are my scooter grips. I ordered them in February and still haven't got them. Give me my grips or give me my money back!!!!"
"My package came in amazing condition and overall really happy with how long it took to deliver Thanks Guys!"
"I ordered a scooter part and received it the next morning! Great service."
"Quick delivery"
"My Granddaughter was thrilled with her Heely's, She mastered how to skate with them within half an hour with the help of the CD that came with the skates"
"Brilliant delivery process, kept informed 100% of the way and truly next day delivery. Perfect!! Skates were all perfect too!!"
"Well designed website Cheap Prices Quick, Cheap Next Day Delivery - to the UK! Invoice Provided"
"EXCELLENT SERVICE QUICK AND HELPFUL, I'LL DEFO BE SHOPPING HERE AGAIN"
Proline Skates is rated 4.77 based on 1,797 reviews