Proline Skates Reviews

A4 SOUTHPOINT . FORESHORE ROAD

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Proline Skates made you happy

"My order was delayed however once I explained to Lex I needed them asap for my daughters birthday he sent them out next day delivery. I was very impressed with the customer service and would definitely recommend them."
Ian Filby
"Many thanks a very happy 10 year old received his MGP VX4 Extreme today. Quick delivery, great communication and above all superb value for money. Thanks again ;-)"
Ryan Davies
"I ordered a scooter and then realised I ordered some of it wrong. My mum emailed for advice on what to do and Adam was amazing, he kept scooter from being sent out and my mum emailed him what I wanted and he sorted it out for me right away. My order arrived and I could not make my scooter as the bolt was too small and mum drive me to the Cardiff store where they replaced the bolt and assembled my scooter free of charge. I will always return to proline skates for future parts. Ryan Davies (15)"
"Brilliant service excellent delivery service, definitely recommend"
"Everything professional ,delivery prompt."
"Great value and quick delivery, would recommend highly!"
"Deez Heelys are MEEEEENTAL"
"Happy with the price .just been waiting for 6 days for delivery .and there still not here 😢"
"Excellent service"
"Service and delivery was excellent heelys look great in the box but they’re a birthday present so I haven’t seen them working yet but I’m sure they’ll be great."
"The original item ordered was out of stock. Following a couple of emails, an alternative item was offered and despatched within 24 hours. I am very impressed and will definitely use this company again in the near future."
"Great service and really fast delivery. Thank you."
"Great, quick service. Recommended."
"Skates arrived when they said, my Daughter is going to be very pleased on Christmas day after me telling her they had all sold out! Ha ."
"Really helpful and great prices, Adam was really knowledgeable and demonstrated great customer service. Thanks again."
"Good delivery x"
"Proline Skates had exactly what I was looking for and at a great price. The delivery was fast and I was kept well informed. I would definitely recommend them."
"I can't recommend Proline Skates highly enough. My new ice skates arrived exactly when they said they would, in perfect condition, and at the best price I could find anywhere. The website is intuitive and informative. All in all, I'm very happy, and will recommend to my skating chums."
"My order arrived promptly. I was disappointed that the box was broken and taped up but had a written apology for this explaining it was the last pair of skates of the type ordered and was compensated with a free carry bag. Happy days."
"Fast delivery, responsive to queries, product as described, hassle free."
"Order arrived very promptly and as described."
"Amazing service, delivery arrived 10 minutes into the hour stated. Well done."
"Easy website to navigate, quick delivery - all sorted for Christmas in a flash! Would recommend. Great service, many thanks!"
Proline Skates is rated 4.77 based on 1,964 reviews