Proline Skates Reviews

02920499688

info@prolineskates.com

A4 SOUTHPOINT . FORESHORE ROAD

Tell us how Proline Skates made you happy
Super quick dispatch and delivery (with next day delivery). Skates were very securely packaged, well pleased with the purchase
Excellent service. Really recommend 👍🏻
Great service from ordering to delivery
Exactly what was needed to repair my daughters hockey stick- 👏🏻
I was delighted (and amazed!) to receive the skates the same day I ordered them. Top marks!
Excellent service, quick, efficient and exactly what we wanted. a very happy son now his scooter is back up and running, many many thanks.
Bought these skates for summer fitness and they are fantastic. Easy to order, fast delivery, laces were even done for me ready to go! I'm a size 6 and they fit perfectly to size. One happy customer, I recommend my friends this company for their roller boots.
Proline Skates 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Nice skates,only used them once but I'm happy with the product so far. Quick delivery
My grandson was thrilled to bits with his new grip tape for his scooter! Nana learned a new skill and found it simple to put on and good quality! Happy boy 😊
Took 6 days for the order to he packed and dispatched. The shop app to track the order is very poor.
Great skates, definitely would recommend and very quick delivery ordered on a Monday, received on the Wednesday
Very please with this purchase. Many thanks.
Service from Proline was excellent. They didn’t have my exact skates in so they ordered from the manufacturers and refunded my express delivery charge! Very helpful when I called them :)
Beautiful skates, very fast delivery and well packaged
Great service, quick delivery.
Arrived within a few days. Good quality skates. My 8 year old son really likes them.
Very good service ordered a hockey bag and received the wrong one emailed them and they had arranged collection and delivery of the correct bag the next day. Very happy
Great service!
Spot on product and service
Amazing service and very polite staff!! Fantastic competitive pricing on their stock too!!
Proline Skates is rated 4.75 based on 2,843 reviews