Proline Skates Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Proline Skates

A4 SOUTHPOINT . FORESHORE ROAD

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Proline Skates?

Katey
Verified Reviewer

I have been very pleased with the service Proline Skates have provided. The web site is easy to navigate, the prices are really competitive, delivery options are clear and also priced very reasonably and using DPD for delivery is always good in my book! My daughters skate accessories arrived in good time and she is delighted. Thanks a million!
Verified Buyer

Great choice of products (I was buying Heelys for my children) and a great service. Good communication to confirm my order and inform me of delivery. The shoes arrived quickly, well packaged and the kids love them!
Verified Buyer

Where are my scooter grips. I ordered them in February and still haven't got them. Give me my grips or give me my money back!!!!
Verified Buyer

My package came in amazing condition and overall really happy with how long it took to deliver Thanks Guys!
Verified Buyer

I ordered a scooter part and received it the next morning! Great service.

Quick delivery
Verified Buyer

My Granddaughter was thrilled with her Heely's, She mastered how to skate with them within half an hour with the help of the CD that came with the skates
Verified Buyer

Brilliant delivery process, kept informed 100% of the way and truly next day delivery. Perfect!! Skates were all perfect too!!

Well designed website
Cheap Prices
Quick, Cheap Next Day Delivery - to the UK!
Invoice Provided

EXCELLENT SERVICE QUICK AND HELPFUL, I'LL DEFO BE SHOPPING HERE AGAIN

Fast delivery
Verified Buyer

Very fast delivery very happy quick easy online website
Verified Buyer

I rang the wear house and they gave me the advise about the parts I needed to covert to scs compression system! Thanks
Verified Buyer

I ordered a scooter part over seas. The package arrived a week and a half later in good condition. Thanks.
Verified Buyer

Great wheels, very happy with them.
Verified Buyer

good item for good price

Delivered on time.
Verified Buyer

Delivered really quickly & No fuss. My daughter absolutely loves her new skates, Great for half term
Verified Buyer

Great Service, kept up to date as to when my item would be in stock & advised when it was dispatched. It arrived, with a one hour time slot given, by a very polite & helpful delivery driver. On opening a free T-shirt, stickers & wrists bands were also given with a note to say thank you for our patience! My Son was over the moon! Great shop, will definitely use them again & recommend them to everyone.
Verified Buyer

Great service, will be using you again. 😜👍
Proline Skates is rated 4.78 based on 1,787 reviews