Progreen Weed Control Solutions Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Progreen Weed Control Solutions

info@progreen.co.uk

Unit 7, Spalding Road Business Park, Bourne, Lincolnshire,

"The site is very informative about the products. I always find what I need. Prices are good and delivery is quick. What's not to like?"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I have ordered more Kurtail as I am on my second year of trying to control horsetail. In general, I find it useful and there is definitely less emerging. The product is quite expensive, and this is not helped by the vendor's choice of courier for delivery, who apply punitive rates for delivery to Dunoon on the Cowal peninsula. Amazon manages to deliver even courier goods free or at a reasonable cost."
"Thanks a lot to Progreen. The ordering was hastle free and delivered on time. I will be using again."
"Excellent and efficient service combined with very prompt delivery. I ordered products in the late evening of the 30th July and received them here, on the Isle of Skye, at lunch time on the 3rd August. ProGreeen’s product description and information – on their web site - is a useful tool when choosing the correct product. I have used this company in the past and would highly recommend both their service and their products to anyone."
"Super fast service, thank you"
"I’ve used ProGreen before and have never had any problems with delivery or service. I got some really good advice from them and would recommend this company to anyone with a weed infestation. Thanks"
"Always excellent service,product always delivers.What more is there to say?"
"My order was delivered promptly. Having tried it out, I am very pleased with the product. I would have no hesitation in dealing with this firm in the future."
"We ordered Kurtail Gold which is quite expensive but does kill off Mare (or Horse) Tail. The order was completed quickly and correctly."
"Delivery good and intact, no issues to report"
"Perfect and delivered quick"
"Very happy with the service I received from Progreen. The website is easy to navigate and informative."
"I've used ProGreen twice to buy "Kurtail". On both occassions it arrived on time and sensibly packaged. My only misgiving is the price of postage."
Hi Roy, thank you for your review. With regard to the delivery charge, we have to abide by regulations for transport of products of this type. Due to the nature of the product you ordered - it is delivered using a registered ADR courier and it cannot be carried by Royal Mail or other non ADR courier firms. Unfortunately the charges for regulated ADR carriers are higher.
"Brilliant service"
"We ordered Kurtail because we knew it worked. Sometime ago I told Hyndburn council about it. So know it works. On the downside DPD is a better carrier to check your delivery compared with UPS."
"Order dealt with promptly and turned up in allotted time."
"Can't comment on the product Thrust as I haven't yet used it, but the website service is excellent and the product arrived very quickly."
"Delivered next day. Is proving extremely effective - does "what it says on the tin"!"
"They give excellent advice over the phone and obviously care about their customers finding the right solution. Fast delivery too!"
"The products arrived when I was told they would, well wrapped and not damaged. The instructions on bottles are very clear and I have made up the weed killer ready for use once the wet weather goes. The explanations on the web site made it easy for me to find what I was looking for."
Progreen Weed Control Solutions is rated 4.80 based on 949 reviews