Progreen Weed Control Solutions Reviews

Progreen Weed Control Solutions 5 star review on 8th February 2019
The Hon Nicholas Boscawen
Progreen Weed Control Solutions 5 star review on 31st March 2017
John Bates
Good product and delivery was quick and as promised
Good advice and prompt deliveries
Excellent products,very knowledgeable and friendly staff.we wouldn't go anywhere else for our garden weedkiller.
Good price easy to use website and punctual delivery
Very reasonable price in comparison to other suppliers.
Hand sprayed 2 acre field 2 weeks ago although very late the heavy weed infestation is showing distress although the ragwort still seems healthy, will spray again in April (used Headland with additive.
Easy to order what you need and excellent customer service and quick delivery and arrived on time and well packed thank you
Good product, great advice and prompt delivery, everything you could ask for.
when unsure of exact useage the technical team were very helpful. Always at the end of phone when required. competative on price & wider range than other suppliers. would recomend.
I purchased a 14 kg bag of grass seed for a 1/4 acre plot. You state that such a bag should cover 1 acre. At size 28 on a garden spreader, I used the whole bag. My experience is that you significantly underestimate the amount of seed required.
Very happy with the product and service provided , the staff have excellent communication skills.
Good quality products that work as they say, regularly use the weed control and top up the wild flower areas each spring and autumn
The delivery was terrible. The driver took our parcel to a house several streets away in Parsons Green Lane then sent me a picture saying that Pedro had accepted the parcel. Completely false. The man who was given the parcel contacted me and I then had to walk several blocks with a trolley to pick up 25 kilos of fertiliser that was one floor up and carry it home. The driver the visited my home the next day (he had no trouble finding my house) and tried to say sorry and that it wasn’t his fault.
I love using Progreen. The products are always first class. I'm a big fan of the Amvista liquid iron. It always delivers good results and the price is always on point.
Progreen Weed Control Solutions 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Speedy service easy to use website, product looks really good quality
Good product, very easy to buy from and fast delivery
It does seem to be working on the Mare's tail weeds. Very good indeed. Lets hope it continues to deal with these weeds
The Amvista squirm worm cast I used on my lawn has made a huge difference even after the first application. Which Is amazing as I suffered with a server problem last year.
rapid quick delivery and great price
Delighted with the product - Dicamba. I have a very large lawn which became infested with self heal this year - nightmare. This product worked immediately so perfect result.
Progreen Weed Control Solutions is rated 4.81 based on 2,313 reviews