Progreen Weed Control Solutions Reviews

David L
Progreen Weed Control Solutions 5 star review on 13th May 2020
James N
Craig E
Every now and then you come across and an outstanding company and this is it ! First class customer service , extremely helpful and professional not to mention good prices for quality product. Well Done !
Very professional and easy to deal with
Lots of test questions irrelevant. I feel it was wasted money. Never again!
Hi Alton, Congratulations on passing your E-Learning Rodent Control for Domestic & Industrial Use course. This course offers an industry standard certification from the regulator CRRU (Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use) and is Ofqual approved. The course was introduced to ensure safe and responsible use of rodenticides and protection of the environment. Without the certification professional quality rodenticides cannot be purchased. The course has been designed to cover all eventualities with this in mind. We are sorry you feel some of the questions are irrelevant. Thank you for your comments, LANTRA always welcome feedback and we will forward this on to them. Progreen
Easy to use, informative website, speedy delivery. Great service.
Wide choice and speedy delivery.
Cracking online course
An very positive and helpful experience. Great products at good prices and very swift delivery.
Excellent company to deal with. Professional products and service.
I payed 10 for a delivery for one bag of fertilizer and it got delivered to the wrong house half way down my street.
Ordered items and arrived in 2 days. Brilliant service.
Excellent service, always very helpful on the phone and very knowledgable of there products. Delivery service is exceptional and turns up when scheduled.
Bought sprayer nozzles, the nozzle chart is straight forward and understandable, payment again straight forward and arrived within allocated time. Along with confirmation emails I will most certainly be using them again.
Algoclear Pro kills moss and algae well, and it is nearly odourless and colourless. Its price is high making it difficult to afford for killing algae, but time will tell for how long it works. If it has a long-term action, it will be worth the cost.
The product was well packed and delivered on time
ProGreen has a fantastic range of competitively priced products, supported by knowledgeable & friendly staff very.
Have not yet used it. Will wait until the spring
very impressed with web site and speed of service
Bare with me my PC is playing silly buggers , It was a bit late in the season when I tried it so you will have to wait till next year but the bit I did do seems to be working. I would like you to do a killer for grass as well , But I will live in hopes, Mares/horse tail is a big problem Downham Market it has got bad in the last 6 years . I do not know where it came from ? ,.
I was a bit late finding this product to try to sort out Red Thread Disease on our lawn that was newly seeded in August 2019. I didn't apply until it arrived early in October - it states to use Feb - Sept. Because of the mild weather I gave it a go.,......The grass greened up amazingly and looks much healthier, did a bit of red thread visible in places. I ordered enough to to be able to treat it twice. So I will treat again in February / March next year. Initial results are promising and I use again.
Very impressed with 1 use we could see the difference. A real good green so will continue to use in future
Progreen Weed Control Solutions is rated 4.81 based on 2,351 reviews