Progreen Weed Control Solutions Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Progreen Weed Control Solutions

info@progreen.co.uk

Unit 7, Spalding Road Business Park, Bourne, Lincolnshire,

"Good product, and swift delivery."
"Had a huge problem with Marestail on a plot of land I bought to build my new house on. I tried all off the shelf weed killers to clear it, i even tried scraping the top 14 inches of soil off with a JCB, it just came back. After researching this weed further on line & watching some videos from Pro Green, I decided to try Kurtail Gold weed killer as advised by Pro Green to resolve my Marestail weed issue. The videos Pro Green have on You Tube don’t lie. This product has definitely done the job. I keep getting the odd new shot come through in un treated areas but the rest has rotted away & not returned. Thanks Pro Green. The picture shows a new Marestail shoot after 3 days of being treated."
"Very quick delivery and straight forward purchase. Happy to recommend."
"Easy to order from clear info on website. Arrived promptly. Already used and weeds are dying as promised."
"I bought glufosinate ( Kurtail ) to control Mares Tail, for which it is specially advertised. The weeds died back quickly but I wonder how effective the treatment will be as I read that Glufosinate does not translocate and only kills the part of the plant that is treated. Mares Tail as you know has a deep root network I'd be grateful for your comments on this John"
"Nice easy on line order process, followed by speedy delivery."
"Helpful company and relatively competitive prices for products that do what they say."
"really professional customer service"
"First class service weed killer exactly as described"
"Very easy to order and precise delivery to match promised arrived timing ADG"
"Ordered Kurtail Gold to control Mare's Tail on allotment plots. Have used several times in the past and Kurtail is the only product we have found which kills Mare's Tail. Ordering is easy on the Progreen Web Site and delivery is both rapid and as promised."
"As has happened once before, the little green ball that makes the squeezing and measuring mechanism work became detached almost immediately, meaning the reason for buying this particular container-product was void. This is clearly a manufacturing defect."
Hi Robert - thank you for leaving us a review. Asteroid Biocare has been a stellar product for a number of years but unfortunately some new bottles have fallen down on quality with the in-built ball valve. We have changed our stocks and been assured by the manufacturer this problem should not occur. While the product itself is not affected we understand the frustration of a defective measuring device. If you have any queries, or would like to discuss this matter, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
"We have been really impressed with this company with professional advise and quick service"
"Best treatment for Mares-tail; kills it with one application. Company is quick and so efficient. Thank you"
Catherine E
Verified Buyer
"Speedy prompt service and product arrived well packaged and on time."
"Super fast delivery. Using Kurtail gold to kill off horsetail. Has been applied for 10 days now and all is looking brown and dead. Will leave for another 2 weeks to hopefully kill off the roots. Many thanks"
"I have used Progreen for a number of years now. Competitive prices, a reliable and fast delivery. Great business to buy from."
"Very quick delivery time."
"good products, fast delivery and able to use paypal for easy checkout"
"Progreen provides a fast, reliable and professional service for meadow management."
Progreen Weed Control Solutions is rated 4.80 based on 868 reviews