Progreen Weed Control Solutions Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Progreen Weed Control Solutions

info@progreen.co.uk

Unit 7, Spalding Road Business Park, Bourne, Lincolnshire,

"Progreen have a good selection of herbicides, delivered promptly. Excellent service."
"Ordered at a very competitive price,delivered the next day. Couldn’t be better."
"Phoned for advice and got some very useful information, although there was a slight delay in delivery I was informed of this immediately"
"Excellent products (Thrust 5, back pack and safety equipment) the Thrust has already gone to work, and the thistles and nettles are showing signs of distress - I am well pleased."
"Competitive prices and fast delivery."
"Excellent phone service . Reassured me about carrier used, not Yodel but UPS Good price. Product excellent."
"Products are well explained in what they achieve and the instructions are very clear. Good value."
"Very helpful people product arrived quickly"
"Good quality products at a good prices, large product range well described. Fast reliable deliveries."
"I had ordered a couple of items from Progreen but unfortunately one was out of stock (as does happen with anyone) but they politely contacted me to explain and it was agreed as not being in a hurry for the product I could wait an extra couple of days. The delivery was on time and well packed."
"Prompt processing of the items that I ordered. Some problems encountered with the actual delivery, but this was solely down to the courier driver. Progreen was helpful and professional at all times."
"Easy ordering/fast delivery and great products"
"Seems to be working on our lawns already - looking good . Bag split in transit and cardboard box not well taped up so not sure how much we actually received of our 20KG."
"Very easy to use website, up to date communications and fast delivery through DPD."
"Super service, quick delivery, great communication. Recommended."
"Prompt supply of product unavailable in the shops."
"No chance to try Moss killer and lawn tonic yet as it hasn’t stopped raining since delivery arrived. Will try,and report when I have used."
Benjamin M
Verified Buyer
"I initially spoke to Richard and got some tailored professional advice to suit my needs, and that was incredibly useful for me and my business. I have in the past had to call up for technical questions and they've always been happy to help. Also have spoken to Rachel and she too was very helpful. All in all, I buy from ProGreen because of these reasons and I don't think I would switch to a cheaper competitor even if there was one, because you cannot beat the good people that work at ProGreen."
"Good value"
"Good communication and fast delivery."
Progreen Weed Control Solutions is rated 4.80 based on 723 reviews