Progreen Weed Control Solutions Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Progreen Weed Control Solutions

info@progreen.co.uk

Unit 7, Spalding Road Business Park, Bourne, Lincolnshire,

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"easy to deal with,just order and the items arrive quickly and with no problems."
"very good company to deal with, good products and service"
"It works. Wouldn’t buy any other marestail weed killer. It’s brilluant."
"Great company to deal with, good communication, fast delivery. Not much else to say."
"Very very happy with my purchases from Progreen. Great product and speedy service."
"This is the most effective killer for horse's tail I have ever used."
"I have ordered off Perogreen a few times over the years and have always had excellent service"
"Delivery charge is expensive, the most expensive I have ever had for on-line delivery but UPS which are used are the worst to offer the service. They only give you a delivery day, no morning or afternoon etc. Most delivery companies even give you an estimated time these days, some to the hour. DPD are the best UPS are the worst."
"My order for 5L of Roundup was dealt with very promptly and efficiently and it was delivered to my home 2 days later.....I have used your products and services previously and I would not hesitate to recommend Progreen Weed Control Services to others.....Especially because your products DO exactly what you claim they do."
"A great product especially for Mares Tail, a real shame it’s not going to be available in future"
"What an excellent product. This is my third purchase. Like many people I have artificial turf however it is prone to lichen and moss. I could not use any product as it may have damaged the fibres. Moss Off answered all my problems and works within hours of application. I now use it on my rockery stones also to remove the moss without any adverse effect on my plants. Well done ProGreen."
"Fast delivery & great communication. I used Algoclear pro on a K rend coated building to get rid of the green and some other growths. It was easy to use and I could see the results within hours of being sprayed. It was very dry when sprayed and as the days go by you can see it going cleaner. I’m really happy with the product and it seems far superior to other harsh chemicals used in the past."
"Quick and efficient ordering from the web site. Only slight problem with the delivery as UPS put the parcel on the wrong vehicle but they contacted me and explained and the parcel arrived the next day with 5 minutes of the due delivery time."
Hi Anthony, thanks for leaving us a review. We're sorry to hear UPS delayed your delivery, but glad to know they rectified their error. Thanks for keeping us updated and if we can help you with anything in future please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks, The ProGreen Team
"Informative and helpful on the phone. Very rapid delivery of well packed goods. Given I ordered grass seed only a few days ago it's too early to tell how good this will be"
"Pleasantly surprised to find something that actually works. Well done."
"Always deliver when stated good products and serve my needs. Will be sorry to see Kurtail going as our allotments are just finding out that Kurtail seems to be the only thing to control Horse Tail weed"
Hi Gilbert, thanks for leaving a review. The ingredients in Kurtail Gold will no longer be available in the UK and Europe from Jan 2019; however we will provide you with updates on future developments of a Kurtail Gold replacement - be the first to know by following ProGreen on social media, or subscribe to our horsetail / mares tail news bulletins here: http://eepurl.com/dHpUHT - Thanks, The ProGreen Team
"Good product. The only one we have found for this bad weed problem . If you use exactly as instructions it does help."
"Our allotment is plagued by the horrible mares tail weed. Pro green is the only product that kills it. We have used it for many years and I can say we can see a noticeable difference. We are winning, it has almost been eradicated. We will keep at for as long as we can keep buying Progreen."
"Fantastic product delivered on time by Progreen"
"Too early to say how the seed performs, but service from Progress was good. However, the delivery by UPS caused me a headache. I asked for delivery to a nearby shop (Access Point) as I would be to on the delivery day. This change was acknowledged by UPS, yet they attempted to delivery at home when I was out. It was only the afternoon of the next day that it was correctly delivered to the Access Point."
Hi Brian, thanks for leaving a review. We're sorry to hear that UPS have caused you some issues with your delivery. The UPS system unfortunately means that they will always attempt a first delivery before diverting to an Access Point. We will pass your comments on to UPS for feedback. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks, The ProGreen Team
Progreen Weed Control Solutions is rated 4.80 based on 1,067 reviews