Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
My dog absolutely loved her birthday box, lots inside, really good quality and beautifully presented. Will definitely use again x
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 5th October 2020
I ordered this box for my dogs first birthday as I was struggling to know what to get him and he absolutely loved it. The delivery arrived really quickly and was beautifully packaged. My dog loved all of the goodies within the box and especially loved the little birthday muffin. I will defiantly be ordering through postman pooch again. Thank you so much.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 5th October 2020
Very good, my dog loved everything in her birthday box. Such a lovely treat for her. Thank you!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 5th October 2020 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 5th October 2020 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 5th October 2020
Frederick our 3 Year old Vizsla was treated to a build yourself Postman Pooch Box
The item arrived on time was worth the monies
A slight matter of attention to detail we ordered a couple of xtra candles for his cake they didn’t arrive! However he had a great birthday and woofed down his cake
Absolutely fantastic present for my sons Labrador. She was so excited and loved everything in her gift box. Thank you so much. Kind regards Di
I found Postman Pooch a great company to order from. Website was easy to use, communication was excellent and prices were very reasonable. Would definately use them again.
Hank loves his new toys ,he cant wait for Father Christmas
Lovely company, great service, very prompt delivery and quality product. Nothing not to love!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 30th September 2020 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 30th September 2020
Excellent service. I've been using them for Christmas and birthdays for the past 3 years.
Bob my bulldog loved it great value for money swift service and will use you again hoping you do Xmas boxes thank you
My dog loves the buffalo horn
Fantastic! I don't know what is in that cake as my dog usually hates dog chocolate but she could not get enough of that cake! The cake was handwritten to her on her birthday, arrived beautifully packaged and presented and the customer service was impeccable. Will definitely be placing more orders! Highly recommend.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 24th September 2020
My dog absolutely loved his presents we got him for his first birthday! He has not stopped playing with the squeaky ball and loves cuddles with his Kong comfort!
Great service and nice items, good value for money in my opinion.
Prompt delivery
I left my order to late and I ordered the burthday box for my big girl. I ordered it on tuesday and her birthday was on that Saturday. I apologized for leaving it too late and asked if possible they could do there best to get it for Saturday the package arrived on friday. I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH POSTMAN POOCH AND I CANT THANK THEM ENOUGH. FOR WHAT THEY DO. AND DONE. PITY I CAN ONLY GIVE THEM 10/10. THANKYOU POSTMAN POOCH. AND I PROMISE TO ORDER IN PLENTY OF TIME AT XMAS. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. LOVE THEM.
Both dogs loving their buffalo horns great service and communication
Excellent site for special gifts for furbabies. Delivered quickly too
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Aww I am over the moon with Nuggets birthday box !! He has done nothing but sit and stare at the box so I’ve gave in and gave him one item before his birthday !! Deffo will be a returning customer. Thank you
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Quick delivery, good selection & love you get a personalised card and birthday hat too :) my pooch will love it when he opens it for his birthday. Thank you
Postman Pooch is rated 4.87 based on 378 reviews