Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
Great products and great service! Milo loved his “woofins” and squeaky cake toy! Thank you!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 18th October 2021
Brilliant service and very quick. Will definitely buy again.
Was great to be able to design a birthday box for my dog with all his favourite things.
We loved the birthday box. It was great value for money and was dispatched quickly. It came with everything we needed to make our pup's 5th Birthday special!
Would highly recommend Postman Pooch if you’re looking to treat your furry friends. The birthday boxes are excellent value for money and even found a few toys that I haven’t found anywhere else. My dog is prone to have a bit of a sensitive stomach so we are careful with what treats she is given and we were a little worried about the birthday cake etc, but we have had no problems at all and everything has gone down a treat! Will definitely be buying from here again
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 15th October 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 15th October 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 15th October 2021
Fantastic customer service from Jess! I received a new dog box and it unfortunately was missing the card and the box was the wrong one. They couldn’t do enough to help and sent the card out first class with a couple of extra free gifts! Also explained that the box was a stock issue which is obviously not their fault but couldn’t apologise enough. Would 100% recommend and is my new place for doggy gifts :)
Really good choice of boxes and toys and treats etc. Reasonable price as well!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 14th October 2021
Cute little card , hand written nice touch
Absolute fantastic hamper for our girls 1st birthday. A fantastic gift for all dog lovers.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 14th October 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 14th October 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 14th October 2021
Fantastic service and speedy delivery. The box is perfect for our birthday boy’s first birthday next month. We will certainly be purchasing again from you. Highly recommend.
What a lovely idea and so easy to order. Rolo loved his 1st birthday box and the contents were just ideal to keep his little tail wagging. Would definately recommend.
Great price, fast delivery and the dog loved everything.
Great idea. Sent this as a a birthday gift to my friends dog.
I bought a cake for my dog's 6th birthday. She has recently undergone surgery for IVDD so we wanted to mark a special day we weren't sure she'd make. She absolutely loved the cake and shared it with her sister and friends. The personalised card was a lovely touch and delivery was spot on.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 11th October 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 11th October 2021
Delivered on time and the dogs loved their crisps. Thank you.
Ordered a birthday box for our Labs first birthday. Great website, easy to order and was delivered within 2 days of ordering. Our lab loved everything in the box (toys, treats, birthday cake, pawsecco and a birthday card) and even the packaging was cute. Would definitely recommend and would order from postman pooch again.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 8th October 2021
My wonderful french bulldog Fifi celebrated her 2nd Birthday and loved the goodies im her Birthday box! Especially her cake and muffin! Thank you!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 8th October 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 8th October 2021
Very fast delivery, very friendly customer service, super happy with the adorable cake we got for a frenchies 1st birthday 😊 thank you!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 7th October 2021
Super quick and efficient delivery. Very well packaged!! I was impressed by the selection of doggy goods. Excellent service!
My dogs celebrated their birthdays in style with the cupcakes! Such a lovely idea!! Will be using you every birthday for them! Thanks!
Postman Pooch is rated 4.87 based on 724 reviews