Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
Delivered on time & the birthday boy loved his birthday treats 👍🏼
Postman pooch are fantastic! I actually queried the order because I assumed it would cost more. Their customer service was brilliant - they answered my query straight away and put my parcel in the post that night. The birthday box was for a friend and I her pup loved it. I’m so impressed with postman pooch and will 100% use them again!
Great little package for our pilots first birthday.
The kids were made up and so was our little Arnie
Great that we could choose specific bits for his little doggie hamper!!
Very prompt service, quickly refunded an item that was unavailable.
Murphy loved the treats ❤
I would definitely recommend postman pooch to any dog owners, what a lovely ideas to make your pet extra special.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
Ordered from here twice and it has always been really lovely quality! My dog loves them!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
Excellently packed and presented. Contents exactly as described
Postman Pooch 4 star review on 22nd March 2021
Absolutely stunning little box of goodies for our birthday boy. He loved the cupcake and the beer! And the hat was just the cutest! Thank you so much postman pooch!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 17th March 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 17th March 2021
I always use Postman Pooch for my boy....it arrives quick and is always packaged well! Wouldn't use anywhere else!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Lovely service and terrific range of products in the hamper. Would definitely use them again.
Fantastic service. Items were lovely and delivered very quickly!
Speedy delivery and came in a well presented package. Loved all the items, as did my dog! Really great value when compared to buying the individual Kong items, and the birthday card was a lovely touch. Would recommend to anyone!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 10th March 2021
Everything arrived just as promised and my boy loved his new toys
I wanted to spoil my dog as it’s her first birthday with me. Ordering the birthday box plus a few extra bits was very easy, and it arrived within just a few days. I’m thrilled with the contents, and I know the birthday girl will love it when she opens it in her birthday. Will definitely order again. Great service and fantastic products. I also love how the box was addressed to my dog
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 9th March 2021
Bertie was delighted with his Kong Dog Toy birthday box. Great quality toys and treats!
The ordering process was easy to use. The perfectly presented parcel arrived on time for his birthday.
Thank you!!
Ordered as a lovely gift for my friends pooch. The gift was well presented and arrived on time. The cup cake went down a treat!
I can definitely recommend this company and I will be ordering again.
Thank you Postman Pooch!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 7th March 2021
My dog is really enjoying the biscuits & will be ordering again for his birthday in April.delivery of them also good 🐶
Love Postman Pooch ... have used them 3 times now and can honestly say they are easy to deal with, the website is clear and easy to access, they keep you informed each step of the delivery, their products arrived on time and exactly as ordered, the items within their boxes are hardy (and tasty!) and well worth the cost per box .... the dog recipients (and owners) were delighted with their gifts and I would not hesitate to use them again.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 1st March 2021
My dog absolutely loved his postman pooch hamper box, Doesn’t stop playing with his toy and loved the cake! Looked so cute in his hat! Would 100% recommend.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Post was delayed but not the company's fault
Cake was well received by the birthday collie and his lurcher cousin was really lovely and would recommend
Postman Pooch is rated 4.87 based on 474 reviews