Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
I wouldn't shop anywhere else. I first found Postman Pooch 2 years ago when I forget all about sending a gift. I haven't shopped anywhere else since for my doggy prezzies.
Website easy to use, good communication throughout ordering process
Superb christmas box for my lab Bella, prompt delivery too. Thank you! X
A really great selection of products! Very good service, I’ll know where to come next time I need a gift for my pooch.
Great service with some really nice personal touches. Arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. Thanks Postman Pooch!
Postman Pooch were great, all items arrived in time for my dogs birthday, she loved them all!
good selection of products and packaged very well.
Have used Postman Pooch twice and have been really pleased with the quality of toys and treats and also the quick and efficient service. Would highly recommend and use again . Bailey my Cavapoo thinks so too 🐾🐶
Just received our Christmas hamper for the new addition to the family. I just love the fact that it was addressed to 'Sock'. It was well packaged, arrived in excellent time and the contents are of the finest quality. We just can't wait until Christmas morning. The grandchildren will have to wait....Sock is the baby so she comes first! Thank you so much for your fantastic product.
Excellent quick service, perfect condition
Quick with despatch and easy to order.
Lovely well arranged hampers. I put these on the floor for my dog and he picks out the toys. He absolutely loves them! I always get him these for his birthday and Christmas. I’d recommend!
Very personal service, attentive and well informed of the product and delivery, came well packaged, on time and packed with a high standard of goodies for my very fussy Weimeraner !
Second time using postman Pooch and disappointed ,only part of order delivered ( but charged full order ) Poor email response to query re non delivery of an item ,suggesting Royal Mail at fault and maybe I should track down my parcel ,this was suggested without any confirmation from yourselves that it had actually been despatched !! Poor customer service aftercare that needs improving ,either refund the money or at very least confirm the other part of the order was actually sent
Hi Sarah, thanks for your review. The scarfs that we sell are made by another company and they send these directly from their depot. So I can only apologise the scarf hasn't arrived yet, however you have received the box that comes directly from us as it was sent the day you ordered it.

I can confirm as I did over email that scarf is in the post. We have had lots of parcels delayed and go missing so far this year, and Royal Mail is who we use to send our parcels so unfortunately once they leave our depot it is out of our control.

As stated in my reply over email at 9.26am this morning I am chasing this up today to find out where it is and get the tracking info for your parcel which I will email you very shortly.

Thanks Postman Pooch x
A great service at a reasonable price. Lots of interesting items in the boxes.
What a fun and great website!! Really love browsing through all the things for my boy. Really good pricing for great quality items!
Amazing products and excellent delivery. Will definitely order again
Nice company and great service
This was my first order and I will definitely order again in the future, very efficient service
Think it has a cool name.postman pooch. Addressed with your pet names .The package all comes together even if selected separately.nicely packaged .I would recommend and I received the order quickly.
Postman Pooch is rated 4.81 based on 183 reviews