Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Simone
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 9th June 2021
Reena
I booked a party for my sons 12 birthday. Its was hassle free and very well organised from start to finish. The party host was Ryan who was excellent, the party ran very smoothly and all the children loved it. The parents of the children were very impressed and they have taken the contacts from me to book their children's parties. I will also be booking a party for my daughter later in the year. So overall very impressed and yes i would recommend booking a party with pop up arcade.
The Pop arcade party we had was excellent. My grandson really enjoyed it. Because of covid we could only have a family thing but was very good all the same. The host who set up was very good and professional. Can thoroughly recommend
Great party.. Jordan was great with the boys and made it fun. Brilliant for all weathers. 90 mins went to quick....highly Recommend.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Great idea for a party. Very professional, arrived early to set up and hosted for an hour and half of gaming.
My son had a fabulous party. Easy to book online and got a text message confirming the host was on their way which reassuring. The host was a hit and everyone enjoyed their gaming session.
Easiest party to arrange ever! I booked the pop up arcade for my 7year old’s party. Sam did a great job, setting up etc and looking after the kids. The kids loved it and had a great time. The VR headset was a big hit.
We used Pop Up Arcade for my son's 7th Birthday Party and they were great. I would highly recommend them.
Overall good concept and good party option. Tent could have been bigger, too small for 8 children. Needed another screen so all children could play. Set up should be done so that come start of party kids just play, but they choose games and then host indivdually has to set each system up & hand out controllers. Big chunk of time taken away from play time. If the game choosing is incorporated when host is initially setting up, party would be so much better and make it even more value for money. My son had to use his own switch and his game, was not impressed in the slightest at that. That said, host was very polite, which is always a good thing. If my problems above were rectified, i would have no problem in booking again or recommending to others.
Fantastic party, Ollie our host was great, he helped the kids get set up and switch round, and was great with my younger son when he needed help on his game. Everything ran smoothly - the tent, the set up, choice of games. Very relaxing for us parents and the kids had a lot of fun.
Great value for money. Excellent party for 11 years plus that love gaming. Staff were excellent lots of interaction with the children. Would definitely use again.
Thank you so much. My son had an amazing day.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 5th May 2021 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 5th May 2021 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Brilliant from start to finish. What with everything going on with the current situation with COVID, we was thankful to find this company. We had the “New Covid-Safe Party - Up To 8 Guests - Outside in our All-Weather Gaming Tent arcade for 8” and so glad we done the extra time and went for the extra of Oculus Rift Touch Virtual Reality. There was lots of fun and laughs had, you really did make our daughters 10th birthday perfect. Thank you. Fantastic, definitely recommend.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Chris appeared bang on time- got all the stuff through the house no problem whilst I was doing other stuff and then was brilliant with the kids- had everything set up, all the games they wanted and suggestions for more, everything reassuringly Covid safe. I ended up just sat in the sun whilst they all enjoyed themselves! He then packed it all up quickly and no fuss whilst I did the food with the kids. Everyone who caned loved it and said it was an amazing idea and party. Just great!
My son and he’s friends had such a great time. Really great and kept them entertained for the whole time. James was a great host. Will be back next year for another party
It was fantastic, the guy came early put up the tent and then entertained the boys who all had an amazing time. I would definitely use them again!
Brilliant! My son and his friends had a wonderful time, extremely professional and kept the kids entertained. I strongly recommend this company
Pop up arcade were brilliant. Great communication before the event, arrived on time, set up exactly what we had ordered and kept the kids completely engaged for the full two hours. Very happy kids, very happy parents and we had a great party. Would highly recommend.
Great customer service, flexible arrangements, fantastic host & execellent party
After many years organising a birthday party, this was by far the easiest! From booking to communications, emails, confirmations, games selections etc Pop Up Arcade was very efficient and profesional. The game Entretainer, Oliver, turned up on time ( even earlier!) made sure all was ok and sorted to perfection! He was friendly and cool. He knew exactly what 11 years old boys like and how to manage the party. It was so much fun and all kids loved it! 😊 Thank you ! (All my fiends will be calling!) Ana
Thank you so much! It was an amazing and super well organized party. The kids really enjoyed it and we have so many positive comments. Oliver (the party host) did an amazing job organizing all the consoles in advance and was very patient with the kids.
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 1,852 reviews