Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Read Pop Up Arcade Reviews

info@popuparcade.co.uk

The Old Sun, Crete Hall Road, Gravesend

Tell us how Pop Up Arcade made you happy
The pop up tent was great, but the experience would have been better if George engaged with the kids that were playing inside the tent. George came early to set up, however after setting up the kids, he sat outside the tent on his phone looking bored, and the kids would come out and play inside and pop back in. Not quite the experience I was hoping for.
Hi Stella, Thank you so much for the feedback and we're really sorry we didn't quite live up to our standards on the day. George is normally a fantastic host (you can see many great reviews for him posted here), unfortunately, your party happened to fall on the hottest day of the year and the heat had gotten to him while setting up the equipment. We encourage our hosts to bring plenty of water and pace themselves in hot weather but this being his first summer with us, I think he underestimated the heat. On reflection, he should have made you aware of his condition but he didn't want to make a fuss and detract from the party. I believe he did recover towards the 2nd half of the party but we still should have done a better job of communicating with you on the day.
We received a really disappointing service on this occasion. Your member of staff turned up 15 minutes late, which meant the party started late. No phone call was received and I had to chase the main office for an update. While the member of staff did keep the party going for the full time booked, it was difficult to entertain 15 children who wanted to get started. In addition, the member of staff was told this was going to be a Fortnite party. This was not booked, as all the children attending were below the minimum age for playing this game. Thankfully I caught the issue in time. I'm afraid it all felt a bit last minute, disorganised and there were clear communication issues. This was all the more noticeable, as last year we received an outstanding service.
Well the monitor were not enough for the number of kids. They had to wait ....and make turns....I did not know...about this think... We spoke about the party through the phone more than two times...and There were not heights to support in a windy day. The tent .it was even dirty inside. I am not happy And wont recommend to anyone. Sorry
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 1,940 reviews