Pop Up Arcade Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pop Up Arcade

info@popuparcade.co.uk

Dickens Road

How would you rate Pop Up Arcade?

Tanya
"Pop up arcade was a brilliant way to celebrate my sons 7th birthday . My sitting room is quiet small however everything was able to fit . Tanya did an amazing job interacting with the children and ensuring they understood how to play the games . Thank you again Tanya"
Elisabeth
"Such a straight-forward service. Easy to book, good communication. Party leader was great - the kids loved him and he was on hand to help and take the pressure off parents! Thank you!"
"What a great party my son had. The host Chris was awesome and kept the kids happily entertained for 90 minutes. I would definitely recommend this😊👍"
"Great experience from the booking to the party. Regular contact and updates before the party. Host was brilliant with the 10 year olds, they were all kept occupied and involved. Would definitely recommend pop up arcade to friends and family."
"It was very well organised, very friendly host and my son and his friends had a great time.Thank you!"
"We couldn't be more impressed with Pop Up Arcade - from help with our booking and answering our questions, the initial admin process was seamless and incredibly helpful. On the day itself they drove a long way to get to us, despite us being outside of their usual area, and Shaun was the perfect host! He set up quickly, before going over and above to ensure our daughter and her friends had the best ever birthday. He was friendly, professional and great fun! We have already recommended them to friends and family and wouldn't hesitate to book them again. Thank you for making her day so special.."
"Quick set up, Dan was really helpful kept the kids entertained and they had fun! Younger son would like it for his party!"
"My son and his friends loved Pop up Arcade, there was plenty of games to choose from and all this variety within my small living room. Matthew our games host was great with the kids. Thank you."
"Very helpful and pleasant company"
"Fantastic party, pleasure to deal with and the kids had the best time. Thank you!"
"From start to finish our experience with Pop up Arcade was fantastic. Chris and Caroline created a superb party for our 7 and 9 year old boys (2 parties one after the other). The boys had a fabulous time and we highly recommend Pop up Arcade and especially Chris and Caroline. Thanks for another great party."
"This party was brilliant, well organised and most importantly, my son and his friends loved it! The selection of games was good, and we were able to make requests before the day of the party. The VR goggles went down really well, and all of the children were completely absorbed for the whole party. Thank you"
"Amazing party for my son’s 9th birthday. Host Kris, was great, ensuring all children were involved. Equipment was in good condition. The communication from booking through to the party was brilliant. Would highly recommend!"
"Very friendly and nice . Kids had a great time."
"What a fun way to celebrate with a group of boys. It was totally unique and my son and his friends loved it. It’s hassle free and affordable. On top lauren was amazing with the boys and leading the party."
Joely Hodgson
"An awesome time was had by my almost 10 year old son and friends! From the time of booking with the very professional, informative and patient Rachel to the party organiser Rob, had a very positive experience. Rob was on time, hugely approachable, helpful and great fun! Would definitely recommend Pop up Arcade, and they brought way more than the package actually stated! Fantastic forever memory for my son! Thank you."
"An easy, stress-free party that my very difficult to please 11 year old and his friends absolutely loved! The party host was superb. He knew all the games back to front and supervised the children perfectly, making sure that they were all involved and entertained. We’ll definitely be recommending you!"
"All the kids enjoyed the party. It was stress free booking and arranging, I would recommend and use again."
"Never had such an easy party 🎉 . Kids were totally entertained . We had a really small space to set up which I was worried about . Wasn't a problem . The kids loved it. Will recommended to friends . Thank you for a great party"
"my ten year old son had the best party ever, his friends had fantastic time too. the game masters were excellent kept everyone happy and playing will certainly use pop up arcades again"
"Great Party for Game crazy children. Tanya great host."
"This is the 2nd year I have booked you for my triplets birthday. Amazing party. I can't thank you enough. I will be seeing you next year as well. Parents. Trust me. You will not be sorry using pop up arcade. Thank you again!"
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.94 based on 575 reviews