Pop Up Arcade Reviews

info@popuparcade.co.uk

Dickens Road

Tell us how Pop Up Arcade made you happy

Clare
"Fantastic party! We hosted 9 year olds on the Friday and 7 year olds on the Sunday, the general consensus was ‘best party ever mummy’ Very please mum and boys! X"
Marsha
"We had an awesome party for 25 10/11 year old boys and every single one of them had great fun. They were all constantly busy and happy. The organisers were great and the party was a hit!"
"My son celebrated his 13th birthday with pop up arcade. Our host Chris was fantastic. Really personable and great with all the boys (and there were a lot of them) great choice of consoles. There was something fir everyone. The virtual reality and racing seats were a big hit. Will definitely be using you guys again. Thanks so much for making my sons birthday one to remember! The Capon family"
"Just had a Fortnite party for my 10-year old. It was the best party he has ever had. Pop Up Arcade were professional from start to finish and James who conducted the party was a pleasure to have in the house. He set up quickly and interacted with all the boys. It helps that he is an avid gamer himself so he could really engage with them. I would recommend this service to anyone - absolutely delighted."
"We had a great experience from Pop up Arcade for my son's 10th birthday. Booking and contact beforehand was all straghtforward. On the day, our host Dan turned up on the dot to get set up and during the party he was great at ensuring all 14 children were involved and enjoying themselves. It was probably one of the most relaxed parties we have had and I would highly recommend it for anyone with a son or daughter who loves video games!"
"Pop up Arcade gave my son the best 11th birthday party yesterday - thank you so much and special thanks to party host Alex who was incredible from start to finish! Alex worked tirelessly from organising the space in the room and setting up everything to helping each one of my sons friends on every game - Alex even went the extra mile and plugged my sons new switch into the tv so that would work for him - thank you so much Alex! The party was a huge success every child and adult loved it it kept everyone entertained the whole time even the grown ups! I would recommend Pop up Arcade to everyone I know they are the best and are so generous and kind hearted - thank you for giving me and my son such a memorable birthday especially with my cancer diagnosis it meant the world to both of us."
"Highly recommend this company. Service was first class from start to finish. Alex, our party host arrived for my son’s 8th Birthday party in plenty of time to set up, all tech was fantastic and the boys had a fabulous time. Alex was a superstar! Dealing with the children and keeping them entertained and even ensuring myself and my 11 year old daughter had fun on the VR headsets. Will definitely book again! Thank you so much. You took the stress out of the whole day. Emma"
"I booked for my 8 year old's birthday party and it was excellent from start to finish. All the kids were entertained and Chris made sure they were all involved and took time to explain to those who hadn't played games before what to do. All the kids loved it and my son said it was the best party ever! Very highly recommended."
"Our party host was amazing. Punctual, efficient & polite and was great with the children. Children raved about how good the party was, and every child was occupied for the entire session. Easiest party ever, set up of equipment was really quick and we had no problems at all. I can't recommend highly enough and will definitely book again for future parties."
"Our 8 year old had a fantastic birthday party with pop up arcade. It all went very smoothly and the people running it were very friendly and great with the kids. We sat downstairs in a quiet kitchen with a cup of tea. I would certainly recommend it to any parents looking for a really great birthday for their kids."
"Absolutely fantastic party. Party host was so friendly and organised everything. Great selection of games. My other son now wants his own gaming party so will no doubt be booking another party soon."
"Our 9 year old son and his friends LOVED his Pop Up Arcade party. Nathan our party host was great with the children. We would highly recommend for any game loving children."
"Thank-you so much for a wonderful party. Dan was absolutely amazing with the children (15 very excited and noisy 9 year olds), he set up and cleared away really quickly and efficiently and was just the friendliest and most helpful host we could have asked for. We could not recommend Pop Up Arcade more highly and will definitely be using their services again. Thanks again xx"
"Great party !! My Son's 10th birthday party was so easy thanks to Pop Up Arcarde ! The host arrived nice and early to set up and all the children had a great time. I would definitely recommend Pop Up Arcade for any gaming crazy kids !!"
"Very good party.Sam was really good and engaged with the kids during the party."
"My son and all his friends had a fantastic time celebrating his 10th birthday with a pop-up arcade. It was brilliant to have it at home, quick and easy to set up with no fuss. All the boys were entertained for the whole hour and a half, there was plenty of choice and the host was attentive to their requests, as well as taking turns on the race cars/virutal reality head sets. A great success - thank you!"
"The whole party was a roaring success. My 8 year old son loved it, as did his friends. ‘T’ was diligent, professional and courteous - he was a pleasure to engage with and was very helpful with the children. Punctual and efficient set up. I can not recommend the Pop Up Arcade experience high enough!"
"We are so grateful to the team at Pop Up Arcade for saving our son's 10th birthday party. We had booked a gaming bus which broke down on its way to us and Pop Up Arcade went above and beyond the call of duty to deliver a fantastic alternative party all within a few hours notice. Thank you again, especially to Kirk, who was great with the kids. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and probably wouldn't run the risk of booking the gaming bus again!"
"An absolutely brilliant party- well equipped and seamless set up and organisation from start to finish. Amazing games, friendly and professional staff and a birthday party that you can sit back and enjoy yourself. Very well run -Jmaes made sure the boys were engaged and involved in the party throughout. Please book them! The children are all still talking about this awesome party!"
"Sam our host arrived in good time and immediately settled in and got set up. He was clear, fun and helpful with us all and most importantly with the kids, who loved every minute! The contact and confirmation by the office beforehand and in the lead up to the day itself was excellent and I would thoroughly recommend this party to my friends! Thanks for a fantastic party! M.Joel"
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 814 reviews