Pop Up Arcade Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pop Up Arcade

info@popuparcade.co.uk

Dickens Road

How would you rate Pop Up Arcade?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Sally
"What a great party my son had. The host Chris was awesome and kept the kids happily entertained for 90 minutes. I would definitely recommend this😊👍"
Clare
"Easy to book, everything was provided. Excellent party, the boys really enjoyed it. Megan was great with them. Would definitely recommend!"
Charlene
"I had a Pop up Arcade party for my sons 8th Birthday. They arrived on time and set up quickly. All the children both boys and girls enjoyed themselves and a few said it was the best party they had ever been to. Such a stress free Birthday party Idea and great value. I would definitely recommend this."
"Communication was brilliant from start to finish and the team on the day were on time, fantastic with the kids and made sure everyone had a brilliant time."
"Brilliant party, we’ll organised and this kids had so much fun. Can’t recommend highly enough."
"My son had a fabulous time at his gaming party yesterday. Setup was quick and easy and all 15 boys had a very good time."
"This is the 2nd time I have used you guys for my sons birthday the 1st one was February 2017 and the everyone loved it so my son decided this year he had to have the same party and you guys did not fail to impress"
"We hired party with racing seats for our sons 8th birthday party, he and his friends enjoyed very much. Good variety of games to keep 15 kids entertained for an hour and a half. Our host Rob was great at helping and staying calm with alot of noise . Would hire again. Thank you Popup Arcade"
"Excellent party - thank you Megan you were brilliant with the boys!"
"It was an awesome party! Much better that a 'gaming bus' the children were comfy in the house and enjoyed the added benefit of the gaming chairs. The VR sets were very popular.The BEST party ever, said my 10 year old son."
"Fabulous party. Kids loved Andre right from the start. He made it enjoyable for all 10 kids and made sure they were all involved all the time. I was left twiddling my thumbs! Great work. Noah said it was his best party ever! Thank you."
"9 children entertained on a ps4, xbox, wii and virtual reality goggles, however, whilst the host tried her best, she wasn’t fully familiar with all the items she had. Lots of “I’m meant to have all these games.... ahhh this isn’t charged” etc. Also the bean bag sofa split and I had tiny white balls all over my living room floor!! If you could ensure all the games are fully loaded, charged and a full inventory list provided to the hosts with updated bean bags, this would be a 5star party!!"
"Sam was an excellent party host So friendly, fun and patient! The party was busy - 20+ kids around 6&7 all wanting to play their favourite games We never had to get involved in making sure the kids got a go on everything they wanted to try Sam worked like crazy with a smile to keep some pretty demanding kids totally happy The racing chairs were awesome - our boys would happily have the living room set like that for the rest of their lives! Sam was careful with our house and by the end of the party we were all well into saying ‘ask Sam, he’ll sort it out!’. Excellent party, great range of games, FANTASTIC customer service from booking and host. Our oldest can’t wait to turn 9 so he can have his pop up arcade party! Next time bring some cards or flyers to give other parents - they were really impressed"
Stacie Kendrick
Unverified Reviewer
"This company is the best. My sons 6th birthday was amazing and everyone had a fantastic time. Sam the host was brilliant with 15 unruly 5/6year olds"
"My seven year old son had 10 friends round and they all had a brilliant time. It's very professionally run and Megan was fantastic at ensuring all the boys had turns on any game they wanted, and was very patient at helping anyone that was having trouble playing one. I would highly recommend them."
"turned up on time , very pleasant man and the kids loved it"
"My children (inc. Birthday Boy) said it was the best birthday party ever and they wished it didn’t have to end. Our Games Master, Rob, was brilliant and very helpful. He kept all the guests happy and no-one was bored! A supercool party idea and we’ll definitely be using Pop Up Arcade again for the next birthday! Thank you very much!"
"Absolutely amazing party!!! We found these guys when searching for ideas for our 11 year old party. A gaming party! Genius! We had the racing package. Was easy to book and gave all details. Sam arrived early to set up and it was brilliant!! Sam was great with the boys keeping them under control and making sure they had lots of fun! Will post some photos to show... Would definitely recommend Pop up arcade in a heart beat! Thanks a lot guys :) 🎧🎮"
"Great set up, with fantastic staff from booking to hosting. So pleased"
"My son, his friends and the big adults all enjoyed the experience."
"Had 10 boys all around 10 years old and they loved it! Thanks"
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.95 based on 494 reviews