Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Simone
Reena
Hannah
Absolutely fantastic, it was on time, look great, the kids really enjoyed it. I highly recommend Pop up Arcarde.
Great party! The kids loved it.
Definitely recommend! Thank you for the fantastic services. From booking to the actual day all run very smoothly, helpful and vey friendly customer service. The holster (Jordan) polite and patient with kids. 13 kids was over the moon and their comments were “EPIC”!
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 16th June 2021
We had a pop up party for our sons 9th birthday yesterday. The host was fantastic with the children and gave them a great time. Set up and pack up was super quick. The range of games was spot on. I would definitely recommend and book again. thank you!
My son's 8th birthday was a great success. Sam arrived right on time, set everything up and was wonderful with the kids. The only thing left for us was to enjoy it :) Thank you!!
We had a party hosted by Ryan, all the children had an amazing time! Plenty of games and consoles to chose from, and Ryan was a wonderful host! Will definitely book one again soon!
We had a great experience with Popup Arcade. Our son’a 10th birthday was a great success. Great communication and George was lovely with the children, punctual and polite.
We book a gaming party for my son's 9th birthday through Pop Up Arcade. The party was absolutely fantastic, my son said it was a 10/10 and all the children had a brilliant time. At the same time as a parent it was honestly the least stressful kids party I’ve ever experienced!! Communication and organisation from Pop Up Arcade was great, and the chaperone Sam was very helpful in keeping the children engaged, leaving very little for us to do!! Would highly recommend for any parent if your child enjoys gaming. We plan to book again for next year!!
We booked pop up arcade for a 9th birthday party and it was a huge success with the kids... we added the racing chairs which was a welcomed addition. From the outset communication was great as was the host on the day and kids had a great time. Would definitely book again!
Amazing party - loved by kids and very easy for parents! Also a great option when in covid restrictions as it can be done in the garden in any weather (in the tent) and safe distance can be maintained.
The pop up arcade party we had for our sons 8th birthday was excellent! All the boys had a brilliant time and they all said how much they loved it. Our host Aki was so friendly and great with the boys. He played the games with them so no one was on their own and he remembered all of their names which must be difficult when you’re meeting so many children all of the time. We were really impressed by the whole set up and surprised at how little we had to get involved on the day. I would definitely recommend pop up arcade!!!
The party was fantastic! Akinola set up the tent and consoles quickly and easily. He was a brilliant host, very attentive to the children and with a great sense of fun. The children had a brilliant time. Especially when the heavens opened and they all huddled inside the tent squealing with delight whilst there was a torrential down pour outside! Thanks so much for making my son's birthday so wonderful.
Fantastic birthday party for my Minecraft mad 8 year old! All the children had an "epic" time and didn't want it to end. The variety of games and consoles kept all entertained and the Virtual Reality was a resounding hit. Our host, Akin, was efficient, friendly and extremely patient with all the requests!!! Wpuld definitely book again. Thank you. Sharon
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 14th June 2021 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 14th June 2021 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 14th June 2021 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 14th June 2021
I just want to say thankyou for the fantastic service you provided for my son Finn’s 10th birthday. Arrived on time, minimum fuss, the event ran really smoothly. The game master Scott has been fab, making sure that everyone had a turn, really engaging with the children and making sure that everything went well. I can’t praise him enough! Herta and Stephen Murphy
A great experience for 12 excitable 10 year old boys. They had such fun! Very well run with superb communications at all times. Thank you!
My son had a fantastic birthday! James arrived with plenty of time to set up and took care of the party from start to finish. We booked for 1.5 hours for 12 people but I think next time I’d book another 30 minutes as the kids were devastated when it ended. The tent seemed smaller than I imagined but there seemed to be plenty of room inside for 12. We booked the VR oculus as well which my son said was his favourite bit. Would definitely recommend
Really great party, all the kids enjoyed the gaming setups, especially the car racing. Hannah was a fantastic host! Kept all the kids entertained and made sure they had the best time.
The guy arrived early to set up . He was very good and the kids really enjoyed the gaming . We even had a couple of extra kids siblings and he was able to accommodate them . It all went smoothly . I would recommend pop up arcade for a party 👍👍👍👍👍
Would definitely recommend this company. Sam was friendly and really knowledgeable, he was so good with the children. I hired the tent for my grandson’s 10 birthday for him and 7 friends, they were kept entertained the whole time and said what an amazing time they had had Thank you pop up arcade and Sam for making my grandson birthday party a huge success
My son loves gaming so this was the perfect option for his birthday. It was so easy to book all the information was available along with the cost. When the host Chris arrived he was fantastic so good with the children and made sure they were all engaged in the game of their choice. Booked very last minute was so happy they were able to book us in I would definitely recommend them and will be using them again. Thank you for making my son’s day so special Reena
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 1,851 reviews