Pop Up Arcade Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pop Up Arcade

info@popuparcade.co.uk

Dickens Road

How would you rate Pop Up Arcade ?

Hanaa
"Just AMAZING!!! From concept to delivery all spot on. Chris was superb, fun and knowledgable... birthday boy, friends, my husband and myself loved it..."
"Such an amazing party all because of the pop up Arcade the children loved it. We had such an excellent games master Sam he arrived perfectly on time, set up very quickly and he was great with the children I would 100% recommend this company & I will be using them again in the future. Our party was a celebration for 3 children 12,10&7 (son & two daughters) their friends were of mixed agesand this idea was best I could have ever chosen for them they all loved it."
"My Son has recently had a pop up arcade party. It was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Stephanie our host was fantastic suggesting games and challenges the boys had not tried before. She was also amazing entertaining my daughter and showing her how to play some of the games. Many thanks for a stress free party that my son will remember for many years to come! I have already recommended Pop Up Arcades to several friends and will continue to do so. Kate Thompson"
"The boys and adults had a great time. Will definitely use Pop up Arcade again"
"Dan, our host was really good, he set everything up in quick time and was ready for when the birthday started. He was great with the kids and kept them all involved. 14 year olds are a hard age as they want to play call of duty, but due to licencing they can only play fortitude and Mario Kart etc. Dan handled this really well, and was on hand to get them playing on the VR headsets, and the consoles. Would definitely recommend to anyone as it was really good fun. One recommendation from me would be to have more of the car racing side. I know at our party there was a queue for the 2 we had. If you could set up 6 of these for a party, I know that it would have gone down a treat."
"My 10 year old boy had a great party. We arranged it for 4.30pm after school. We walked the boys home straight from school and fed them while Andrei (who arrived at 4pm) was setting up. We set up a massive tent in the garden to keep the kids out of the house! The party was fab the kids loved it, 15 kids in a tent and not a single squabble! Andrei kept them all entertained and had enough equiptment for them all to play at the same time. I will absolutely be booking this again for my other Son's birthday. Thank you pop up arcade for making it fuss free"
"Fab party for my sons 11th birthday. Dan set up quickly and then was fabulous with all the boys. Highly recommend"
"Great party. Really easy for the parents. We didn’t see the kids for 90 minutes! Haha!"
"Nathan was great , the kids loved him Thank you again"
"Sonny has a great party...well presented and perfect for boys and girls his age .He celebrate being ten doing what he love with friends without being told off for once.The host Dan was very friendly and chill out.Thank you"
"Ordered for my 13 year old and his friends. Sitting in the garden listening to them having great fun playing the games. Highly recommend"
"Fabulous party - the kids had great fun - more virtual reality glasses would make it even better"
"Absolutely brilliant for my 10 year olds party. 9 boys having a fab time for 2 hours and no stress for mum at all. Would recommend everytime."
"My 11 year daughter really enjoyed the gaming party. Loved all the games. James arrived on time, he was fantastic with the kids. From start to finish the party was perfect. Would highly recommend."
"Booked this for my son's 9th birthday and unfortunately I had to postpone it at short notice as he was unwell. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and rescheduled it without any question - even though it was several weeks later when my son had recovered. The day itself was brilliant - we had the tent. The boys loved it. There was plenty of equipment to keep all the boys occupied and the chaps that hosted on the day were charming. Top marks all round!"
"My son and his friends had a brilliant time. The host was great, making sure everyone had turns of everything. Easy to book and staff very helpful."
"Pop Up Arcade was was a good choice as the children enjoyed themselves and Kyle was a good host."
"Brilliant time had by all. So handy to have a gaming party in the comfort of your own home. Set up was quick and easy and the host went out of her way and engaged the kids and us adults in a variety of fun games. VR was amazing and so much fun. Had a proper laugh."
"Pop up arcade were amazing at my sons 8th birthday party! Booking was really easy, and I received quick replies to emails. Cat the games master was brilliant, and ran the party really well. Everyone had a fantastic time, thank you! Highly recommend, would definitely use again"
"Friendly and efficient to book. Kids had a great time and so did we! Thank you!"
"Pop Up Arcade were amazing! The best party my son has ever had. They made it very easy - I would definitely recommend."
"Booked this for sons 9th Birthday party. Had about 12 boys who are really into gaming. Easy booking and great communication throughout. Host was knowledgeable and good with the kids. Good variety of equipment, TV’s could do with being a bit bigger. Projector screens were great. Would definitely recommend this for a party / kids entertainment."
"The booking process was straight forward and any questions were answered promptly. We had the 'One in the tent' package for our daughter's 10th birthday party. Dan and Shawn arrived in good time and set up quickly. They kept 16 kids well occupied for 2 hours on a very hot day. Everyone had a great time and got to have a go on everything they wanted to. It was an easy party to hold. Would thoroughly recommend. Thank you very much!"
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.94 based on 710 reviews