Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Elona
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 12th September 2020
Nicola
More Photos & Videos
Set up was without issue, all safety measures were taken. Really friendly and helpful chap, who made the party go smoothly. Many thanks, we had a very happy 9 year old and friends.
This is the 2nd time I've used pop up arcade. They are efficient and my kids and friends enjoyed every minute. Their set up is professional, Becca was pleasant and patient with the kids. Great times and good recommendation to others.
Fantastic party for my 8 year old son! All the children had so much fun and their host Sam was excellent. Will definitely book again and recommend to friends!
Pop Up Arcade was absolutely fantastic - my 9 year old daughter and her friends loved it! It was a perfect party. We were kept well-informed throughout the week about the planning of the party, and the Host was brilliant. Thank you for an amazing birthday party!
What a great party! My son loved it and his friends had such a good time. The team were brilliant - so helpful throughout - the easiest and best party I’ve organised ever!
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 17th September 2020
Dan was great! He was on time and set up quickly. I was satisfied with the safety protocol as he had his shield on and had each child sanitizer their hands before entering the tent. With 12 kids he did very well organising them so hats off to him!
So worth it! Thanks so much!!
Nadine
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 16th September 2020 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 16th September 2020 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Absolutely amazing my son and his friends loved it and will defo be booking again highly recommend
Excellent party for my 10yr old son and his 11 friends. Very well organised, great equipment and James was absolutely wonderful with the (very loud and boisterous) children! Would definitely recommend.
Our host did a fantastic job. He welcomed each child as they arrived and set them up. He was very attentive to every child’s need and worked Covid friendly.
Absolutely brilliant! The kids had a great time, playing all the games co-op and competitively - great fun. Our host Sam was awesome with the kids and happy to help them all. The kids didn’t even notice how often Sam kept the controllers disinfected. Highly recommend!
Amazing customer service, great party, great fun, would highly recommend!! Thank you so much!
We used PopUp Arcade for our son"s birthday. He had a blast.
The communication with the company ahead of the party was first rate. The gaming leader was very obviously a gaming enthusiast and appeared to be thoroughly enjoying managing the party. He was great with the boys.
The dedication to sanitising was obvious which is a relief at these times.
A great party..
Thank you.
Amazing amazing amazing. The kids loved it. James was so professional and calm. He did a great job.
I highly recommend these guys 🙂
What an amazing company you have here. Hired pop up arcade for our sons 10th bday and it was very memorable indeed Chris and Kyle were professional polite friendly and very interactive keeping the chaos nice and calm. Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them and I’m sure we will be using them again. Many thanks for creating a special day for our son.

Tom and Lucy :)
Pop up arcade was great. They arrived an hour before the party, set up the tent and got everything ready. They even let the kids have a quick game before the party guests arrived.

The guy was very helpful, answering the kids questions and giving helpful pointers on the games.

All tidied away in quick time and I would definitely use again. Keep up the great work!!!
My 8 year old son had an amazing party - thankyou
We booked a last minute party for my son. We used pop up arcade last year for 40 kids. This year a much smaller affair with 6 school friends. We couldn’t fault either parties. Incredibly well run, enthusiastic staff, covid precautions above and beyond what’s required. We couldn’t fault Pop up Arcade and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again!
I have had 2 party’s now with pop up arcade, they are fab would definitely recommend.
Great party, the host was super with the children. Party was very efficient, tent went up and down and all wires, cables etc were taken care of without any problems. The children loved the selection of games and VR. Wonderful to see them able to enjoy themselves even with the necessary covid measures in place. Thank you!
Absolutely brilliant service, kids loved it.
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 1,614 reviews