Pop Up Arcade Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pop Up Arcade

info@popuparcade.co.uk

Dickens Road

How would you rate Pop Up Arcade ?

Elana
"I am so happy with Pop Up Arcade! My 7 year old son and his 13 friends were entertained for the whole hour and a half and our host Dan was amazing with them, making sure all the kids had something to play with! The set up was quick and easy and very impressive! Both parents and kids loved it! Honestly best party my boys had so far, highly recommended!"
Hanaa
"Just AMAZING!!! From concept to delivery all spot on. Chris was superb, fun and knowledgable... birthday boy, friends, my husband and myself loved it..."
"Such an amazing party all because of the pop up Arcade the children loved it. We had such an excellent games master Sam he arrived perfectly on time, set up very quickly and he was great with the children I would 100% recommend this company & I will be using them again in the future. Our party was a celebration for 3 children 12,10&7 (son & two daughters) their friends were of mixed agesand this idea was best I could have ever chosen for them they all loved it."
"Nathan was a star and children had a brilliant time. Great fun, will definitely book again."
"My kids really enjoyed their party with ‘Pop up arcade’! We had 16 children in total come, but everything went very smoothly and ran to schedule. Actually made our lives very easy. I would highly recommend this company if you are thinking of having a gaming party for your child."
"Very efficient booking process, the staff member on the day arrived in plenty of time to get setup. The games and equipment was first class. The kids were kept well entertained by the staff member who was very friendly and knowledgeable. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them and will be using them again in the future. Great service!"
"My 9 year old loved his gaming party! Becca, who ran the party was fun, friendly and attentive to anyone who was hesitant or waiting for a turn. I have already recommended you to several other mums. Thank you for a fab party!!"
"The host was helpful and interacted with all the children. He set up and packed up quickly and didn't require any help. The equipment and games were all very good and the boys had a great time. Can thoroughly recommend."
"Pop Arcade supplied a great console games party for my sons birthday. Great to deal with through the booking process and helpful when I added an additional VR set to the booking. Host was friendly and punctual. Thank you!"
"The service was extremely professional from start to finish. They were very responsive and helpful with the booking process, and they sent me both a text and email on party day to say they were on their way which was very reassuring! Most importantly, my son and his 19 friends had the best time, and I’m being inundated with thank yous for ‘the best party ever’. They had a great range of all the latest computer games. We were impressed that they could provide an alternative game after they enquired if we had a policy in terms of them offering the Fortnite game. I can not recommend them enough!"
"My son loved this party. I was a bit nervous as we booked it online but support and communications were prompt and helpful. Party facilitator called me on the day to say she was on the way, was on time, set up without any stress, and the kids had a great time. She managed them really well so that everyone had fun and had turns on each console. It is such a simple idea but perfect for my son's age group (11) when they are too 'cool' for traditional parties. We had the sitting room party and paid extra for the occulus rift which was worth it."
"My son told me it was the best birthday party he ever had! Dan, the host, arrived early to make sure everything was set up properly and patiently answered the 1,000 questions my very excited 7 year old birthday boy had about Minecraft :) I was flooded with texts from people whose children (and spouses) now want to have a Pop Up Arcade party. I couldn't recommend it more!"
"I used Pop up Arcade for my son’s 15th birthday party. The boys had a lovely time. Will highly recommend."
"My sons', age 8 and 10, had a joint birthday party last weekend. Our party host, Chris, was very friendly and set up all the equipment in our lounge in 30 minutes. He was there during the whole 90 minutes to supervise and help the children. Once the time was up, he made sure that I was ready for the children with the party food, before asking them to finish their games. He left the lounge absolutely spotless. I couldn't recommend Pop Up Arcade more. My boys and their friends had an amazing time. Thank you."
"A great party, james and caroline were the party hosts and they were brilliant, knowledgable about the games, enthusiastic and helpful. The games were great, the virtual reality headset in particular, but all were enjoyed. Thank you."
"Would not hesitate to recommend Pop Up Arcade.. a brilliant set up, a fantastic host and the boys all absolutely loves it!"
"My son Had an amazing time, very organised and helpful."
"Alex did a wonderful job with a small livingroom filled with hysterical boys! Kudos to him will definitely recommend to anyone to book you guys. Many thanks. Oana"
"My son had a brilliant 10th birthday party. Cat kept the children in line and all I had to do was provide pizza and cake. Lots of his friends told their parents how much they enjoyed the party. I would recommend this as a very easy party to hold. V"
"Easiest birthday party I've ever held! We put our own big tent up in the garden and Sean came and set up half an hour before. Once all 15 kids were there he explained what all the games were on the screens and checked with me if they were allowed Fortnite. My 9-year-old is Mario/Nintendo mad so was happy playing Super Smash Bros - other games were Lego movie, Minecraft and a racing game, plus 2 sets of VR goggles. Sean helped them if they got stuck with anything and was very patient and friendly. They then didn't move for the next hour and a half! No one came in the house even to use the loo or to get a drink. Once the time was up, Sean pulled the plug and packed up quickly while the kids ate. Job done."
"Who knew a virtually stress-free party for 10 exuberant 8/9 year olds was possible? Kirk was great with the kids and they all thoroughly enjoyed themselves. The goats and virtual reality were the biggest hits!"
"Booked for my son's thirteenth birthday I was not impressed with the set up the boys were bored they did not play for the full 1 and half hours they where back in the house playing on our PlayStation and Xbox pop up Arcade could not entertain them although all the boys love playing on gadgets............"
Hi, We don't seem to have a record of you having booked a party with us.

Delivering an amazing experience at our each and every one of our events is really important to us so I would be grateful if you could email us so we can better understand your concerns. (info@popuparcade.co.uk)
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 752 reviews