Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Donna
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Donna
Excellent party, the boys had a great time and it was very easy to host.
Wow l, what a fun event for the kids. My daughter and her friends had a wonderful experience!
Brilliant party for my 11 year old son. All the kids had a great time. Sam the party host arrived early for set up and organised the kids really well.
I had a great experience using pop up arcade for my sons 7th birthday. Sam arrived with plenty of time to set up and was very pleasant and friendly. The tent was spacious and set up outside so more covid friendly. All the screens and equipment were in good condition. He was great with the kids and helped them figure out how to play the games and made sure everyone rotated so that they all had a turn on the different games. I barely had to do anything so it was a very relaxing party! Overall brilliant experience and would highly recommend.
A very enjoyable experience by all! From adults to the 8 children that came, Kevin was great with them and he is an asset to your team! Thanks Pop Up Arcade for a great time, I’m sure this won’t be the last time we see you!!
Fantastic party again! Having booked you 3 years ago to do my sons birthday party, I thought I would book you again for my daughter! I, and she wasn’t disappointed. It was as smooth and easy as last time! Anthony arrived when you said he would, set everything up and helped the kids with everything. Hubby and I sat back and relaxed. Totally recommend you! Thank you!
Excellent service! I can’t recommended pop up arcade highly enough. Great communication, on time, polite, efficient staff. My son’s party was a great success and he was very happy!
Gaming party for 10 10 year old boys! All the kids had an amazing time, James our host kept them entertained the entire time. Easiest party we have ever held, would highly recommend.
The party was just perfectly planned out, we had the nicest host who really got involved with kids and helped at every “excuse me”. I couldn’t have hoped for a better birthday party for my son. If you are thinking of booking, do it! You won’t be disappointed.
Brilliant pop up arcade for my son’s 8th birthday. All of the children had a great time and Scott was brilliant - making sure they all got turns, helping them with hints and tips, and keeping it all COVID secure. Fab party - my son and his friends love it!
Excellent party from start to finish! Easy to book, super easy to install on the day and the kids had an amazing time!!! Great range of games plus 3D virtual reality … Jake was our entertainer and he was super friendly and helpful .. really the smoothest party I have organised! Cannot recommend more ! Thank you for a great party !
Well organised. Very patient with the children, kept them entertained and explained how to use the equipment for those not so familiar with gaming. Kids had a great time.
I was really happy with this party, Anthony was great looking after kids and Pop Up Arcade answered all my questions in preparation for party very quickly. The 8/9 year old boys said the party was a boy’s dreamland party!
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Thank you for my daughters 9th birthday party. She and her friends had an amazing time. They loved the VR headsets! Would highly recommend Pop Up Arcade. Super helpful, professional and friendly
Very good service. My son had a great party and I will recommend pop up arcade to others. Thank you
very well organised arrived on time, and numerous updates given prior to the event good hosting kept the kids entertained! worth while and would book again
Excellent party from pop up arcade. Arrived early, set up quickly and the kids loved it.
Amazing idea, equipment and host Rares was very good with the children especially the rowdy ones. The perfect host!! My son said he had the best birthday ever. What a fantastic idea highly recommend wish we could do it all over again! Thank you pop up arcade u smashed it, may book again next year it was that good!!
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 14th September 2021
We had a fantastic party with a number of autistic children. Sam worked really hard, he was patient, calm and nothing was too much trouble. The company were great to deal with, prompt, helpful and friendly. We would definitely recommend.
Highly recommend and would most definitely use again. The initial booking process was easy, brilliant communication from the customer services team regarding any queries I had before the party. The host was just fabulous, very friendly and knowledgeable, yet professional at all times. Arrival and set up was on time, was so accommodating of all the kids, who all had so much fun. Stand out company with efficient staff to match. Thank you so much!
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 2,002 reviews