Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Read Pop Up Arcade Reviews

info@popuparcade.co.uk

Dickens Road

Tell us how Pop Up Arcade made you happy
First time using Pop Up Arcade and certainly won’t be our last! Seamless process from start to finish. Rob our host was brilliant in setting up (despite some unfortunate February weather) and helping the boys during the party. I have a very happy 9 year old! Highly recommend!
Another fantastic party today from PopUpArcade. Second time we have used this company. Rob, our host, was fantastic with the children. Punctual and excellent communication. Never known 15, 8/9 year old boys be so quiet. Boys loved being in the tent, in the rain, in February! Thoroughly recommend this company. One very happy birthday boy.
I would definitely recommend this company! Great communication, great customer service and the kids had a blast. Harry, our host, was brilliant and the kids really warmed to him. All very professional. One very happy mummy and lots of very happy kids!
My son had a great time at his pop up arcade party. Storm dennis meant that we had to have the party inside but it didn't matter as the kids had a blast. Highly recommend and thank you to the host liam for setting up . Was stress free and definitely worth it.
A big thank you to Brandon from Pop Up Arcade. My son and his friends had an amazing birthday party, thank you! You came highly recommended by a friend and we were not disappointed: "The best party ever!" says the birthday boy.
My son had a fantastic 11th birthday party with is friends at home. They thoroughly enjoyed the games aswell as the virtual headset which they were all able to have a turn on. The staff were very friendly and helpful offering to give me a hand helping out handing out the snacks!
my son had his 11th party and was super surprised when he arrived to a pop up tent full of gaming activities. Our host Harry was excellent very helpful and great with the kids we would highly reccommend this for a party idea .
I would recommend pop up arcade. The kids had a great time and Kemi our host was very helpful with the kids, always available and very friendly. Thank you!!!!
This is the second time we've used Pop Up Arcade and they are fab. The boys love it and it's hassle free. Sam who helped set up was lovely and the number of screens and choice of games was great. 90 minutes of gaming joy!
Very professional staff. As soon as the tent was put up, the kids went straight in to play and we didnt see them till the time was up. They all has so much fun. I would recommend this to any parent as you literally have to do nothing but provide food. Such a great service.
We surprised our 8 yr old by throwing him a gaming party with his mates in our home and he was super excited. PopUpArcade were fantastic throughout the process and were accommodating in every way. On the date of the party Brandon arrived 30 mins before the party started (as promised) set everything up in no time and the kids were good to go. Aside from running the party, he had the tough challenge of controlling 20 '8' year olds which is no easy task but he did it brilliantly. All the gaming on offer was as described and the kids loved every moment! I would highly recommend PopUpArcade for kids birthdays and given its success I'm tempted to hold an adults only one it was so fun! Thank you!
The party was brilliant. The employee was fantastic, he turned up nice an early to set everything up and then stayed for the duration of the party with a group of very loud 7 year old boys. He managed to keep the children entertained for the whole party. I am very impressed and would highly recommend this company.
Thanks to Harry my son had a great party! They accommodated his request for a Fifa party and all the boys have a great time!
Third time and still a massive hit in our household. Amazing organization and kids loved it.
This party worked very well for my son’s 14th birthday. The buzz and energy in the room was incredibly high and even my 15 year old daughter joined in. Due to a small hiccup in setting up, we were given an additional half hour, a great boon. Everything was then cleared away quickly and cleanly. Couldn’t have been easier or smoother. Thank you!
An amazing experience, kinds loved every minute of it. James was exceptionally good.
Due to my son needing to have an operation I had to cancel and rearrange my booking a couple of times. They were very friendly and accommodating and I was able to change with no problems. On the day, Dan was amazing. The kids loved all the games and the VR headsets. It was all set up within the 30 minutes and it left me free to set up the food etc. After their 90 mins of gaming it was food time, and as they hadn't been running around like loonies like they do at normal birthday parties, they were much calmer and the eating experience was much more civilised. Such a stress free party and the kids had a blast. Would highly recommend to anyone. They keep you informed all the way and even text you when the party guy is on his way. 5 stars.
Big thanks to Dan who was absolutely brilliant and made our son's birthday weekend. His friends said it was the best party ever!
My daughter loved her Pop-Up Arcade birthday party. Sky was great, helping the children with games they weren’t familiar with and happily adapting each for the number of children who wanted to play. The whole thing ran very smoothly. Thank you
My son had a fantastic 9th birthday party with Pop Up Arcade. Second time we have used them. They arrive on time, set up with no fuss, the kids were entertained the whole time and the co-ordinator was fun and helpful. Would definitely recommend. 5 stars.
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 1,486 reviews