Pop Up Arcade Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pop Up Arcade

info@popuparcade.co.uk

Dickens Road

How would you rate Pop Up Arcade ?

Charlie
"Really easy to book, with good package options. The party ‘leader’ arrived bang on time ready to set up quickly and seamlessly. When the boys arrived, they were quickly whizzed to where the gaming was. All I had to do was have a cup of tea and sort food for after the party! The boys all had an amazing time, they especially loved the VR Headsets. I will and already have recommended this company to friends. My son already wants them for next year!"
Juliet
"I booked Pop Up Arcade's Ultimate Gaming Tent Party for my xbox mad son's 10th birthday and what a great party it was! The online booking system was easy to follow and before booking I emailed them on a few occasions to ask specific things with regards to the games etc and they replied promptly and were extremely helpful. On the day the 2 guys arrived in good time to set up the tent in the garden and then my son and his friends descended and I left them and the noise outside where a fab time was had by all! Even I tried out the virtual reality headset! I booked midweek when they were running a special promotion so got a really good deal. Lots of the other parents have asked for the contact details which I have happily passed on, I would highly recommend Pop Up Arcade to any mad for gaming child!"
"My son had a great time, the party was set up quickly and kept a huge group of 11 year old boys occupied for the whole 1 hr and 30 mins. Very helpful from the very moment I first contacted them."
"You managed to keep 12 8yrar old boys entertained happy for 1.5hrs"
"Amazing. Great party. Kids loved it."
"The guys arrived on time, set up quickly and were fantastic hosts. The children were engaged from the get go and they made sure the birthday boy was centre of attention. Very happy customer and very happy birthday boy!"
"My 11 yrs old son was very happy with pop up arcade, he said that was his Best Birthday ever. Boys organise them stuff very quickly, they gave all them attention to kids. Even Nanny had fun. Great communication by email."
"Prompt arrival, friendly and talkative staff! Staff even managed to prep everything with kids biting at their heels! Great range of games, good interaction with kids! Very happy birthday boy with very happy parents!"
"Everything! The team made it easy for a busy parent to organise and my son and his friends said it was the best party ever!!"
"Arrived on time, set up quickly, all the children enjoyed it. Very little for me and my wife to do. Only thing was that host this time not as enthusiastic as last years, did not use the VR goggles. But overall and most importantly all the children had a great time. 2nd time we have used this company, and more likely to continue to use."
"A very well organised company. Booked for my son’s 9th Birthday with 7 friends. From the moment you make your booking there’s clear communication all the way up to the day on what wil happen. This was very reassuring and took away the worry that something may go wrong. On the actual day the member of staff set up and dealt with the kids for the duration. Very professional and the kids loved it. The most relaxing kids party we’ve ever had. Would highly recommend."
"Very friendly and relaxed staff; excellent set up; kids had a great time! Good quality and range of games - all kit worked and quick to set up. Would strong recommend!"
"Good communication both prior to the party and on the day. Party host was helpful and responsive to children's needs. Very easy and children (7yr olds) really enjoyed giving very positive feedback during and after the party. Would definitely recommend to others."
"Brilliant and professional party organisers . The kids loved the party and it was very well run. Set up was quick and easy . Thanks to everyone ."
"Jack and his friends really loved the party. They were engaged throughout and the gaming tent in the garden really worked well. Thank you for the great service and time you spent with all of the boys, helping them with the games."
"Everything was done for us. The tent in the garden is a brilliant idea. We had 16 boys 12/13 yr olds who Matt and Chris kept entertained for the entire 2 hrs. Everyone enjoyed the party. Thank you so much."
"This is such a good idea, My 8 year old boy wanted a gaming party and that’s exactly what we got. The lovely calm and friendly Sean turned up. Set up in my living room and then almost silence as the kids where entertained with a multitude of games to choose from, suitable for girls and boys. I will definitely be recommending this to all our friends. Thank you."
"4 screens and 2 virtual reality sets and the man who was there played with the kids too. Quick set up and tidying up. My son loved his party."
"2 people (Hosts) from Pop Up Arcade put up the Gazebo in no time. There were about 6-8 play stations including 2 racing cars, each able to play 2 -4 children. We had about 10 children, around 9 years old. One person described it as the best party ever. 90 minutes seem to have gone very quickly. After 30 min, we had a drink/food break and the Hosts were good in organising the children. I was told by one person that the VR had an old, beta version of Minecraft. But when I used it for a different set, it was very realistic and 3D ! Host were very flexible and friendly and the game party was great !"
"Pop up arcade was brilliant!! Kept 10 kids amused for 90 minutes and cheaper than other parties I’ve done in the past! The kids really enjoyed it 👍"
"First time using this company for my 8 year old birthday. I would highly recommend these guys they were hassle free and very professional. Dan made sure all the kids were entertained even the adults enjoyed having go 😀. By far the most stress free party I have ever done. My son loved it soo much he already saying he wants to use them for his next birthday. Thank you pop arcade ."
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.94 based on 652 reviews