Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Read Pop Up Arcade Reviews

info@popuparcade.co.uk

Dickens Road

Tell us how Pop Up Arcade made you happy
Pop Up Arcade provided us with excellent entertainment and a fabulous atmosphere at our day care respite programme for children and young adults with disabilities! Every member of staff involved in booking and hosting our event was kind, patient and friendly. Our service users thoroughly enjoyed every minute and we hope we can work together again in the future. As a charity, we cannot thank you enough for your generosity, particularly in such tough times.
Great party thanks to pop up arcade. Most chilled party I’ve ever hosted thanks to Hannah taking full charge of the boys and keeping them entertained in the tent. Also very grateful pop arcade could quickly re arrange within 24 hours notice and bring the party forward due to a change in covid restrictions meaning the party couldn’t go ahead on the original date. Would highly recommend. Claire and Tom (age 8).
Great party in these crazy times. Great level of covid safety & boys had an absolute ball playing a huge variety of games. They especially liked the virtual reality which was fun to watch!
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 17th December 2020
Our son’s best party ever and our easiest party ever! Zero work for us and completely covid safe. Our son loved it and so did his friends. They were all warm enough in the tent even in December. Can’t fault anything about it, from the booking process, clear communication after that through to the day itself. Fantastic!
Excellent from beginning to end. Really good communications in the run up to the day and fantastic service from Hannah on the day. She arrived in plenty of time to set up and managed the kids with aplomb. Thank you - the children loved the gaming and we loved the fact that it all went off so easily.
I organised a covid safe 10th birthday party for my son in December. The tent fitted in our garden & the boys were warm & comfortable. They had an amazing time & had enough to keep them occupied for 2 hours. The VR equipment was the favourite. Ryan did an amazing job & would definitely recommend this company for parties
I booked Pop Up Arcade for my sons 7th Birthday. He had the best party I can not thank you all enough. The host was brilliant, he helped all the children and was really friendly. Excellent service from beginning to end. You guys definitely made my sons birthday. He has already said he wants you guys next year for his birthday.
Fantastic! Quick & easy set up. Kids had great fun playing with each other on the different games. My son described it as “His best party EVER!” Becca was great with the kids, COVID safe too.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Ezra love every minute of the gaming experience he got from Pop Up Arcade. The way the coordinator treat him and children in his bubbles were exceptional , their kindness and professionalism. Staff's have good effective communication, good time management and very organised which enables us them to run every thing smoothly. We will definitely use Pop Up Arcade and most of family friends have received your contact now. Let hope for better next year and alot more bookings will follow
Second time we have hired Pop Up Arcade. Once was pre-Covid inside and now the covid-safe version in a tent. Both times we have been very impressed. Arriving comfortable early to set up things. All the equipment they bring. The measures they are taking now to be Covid safe. Etc. All is great.

BUT the best "thing" is the staff. We had a different staff member for each party and both of them have been absolutely top nodge. They don't only know their stuff, they fully engage with the kids, making sure they all have a great time and get to play the games they want. One guy controlling and entertaining 12 wild kids (pre-Covid) for 2 hours straight. I had to leave just to save my hearing.
Pop-up Arcade were fantastic - we were looking for a Covid safe activity for late autumn and this worked brilliantly. They were flexible with moving the day forward at short notice when second lockdown news hit. The guys set up the tent and equipment quickly, had good interaction with the children, responding to them individually and as a group. The extra time was welcomed and virtual reality extras were a great hit!
Excellent customer service, great communication with text messages leading up to the party. The host was great with the children and all the children had time on the games without waiting.
Pop Up Arcade were brilliant about rescheduling my son's party to squeeze it in the evening before the second lockdown and my son and his friends absolutely loved the party! Hannah was fantastic with them - she knew exactly how to handle this rowdy bunch of 9 year old boys, whilst still being really fun and engaging with them on their level. We feel really grateful to Pop Up Arcade for giving the kids such an uplifting and bonding experience at this difficult time and would highly recommend them without hesitation.
The kids had a great party. Pop Up Arcade did a fantastic job re-organising the party at short notice (due to the second lockdown) and were even able to create an entirely new service with less than 24h notice to enable one of the birthday boys to join the party remotely (due to sickness bug)!
I couldnt of asked for anything better for my sons birthday especially during lockdown. So proffessional and fun even adults can join in.
Would 100% recommend
My son thoroughly enjoyed this party. The communication to arrange it was great and we were kept informed of everything. The host wore PPE and kept all the children engaged in the games.
Ryan was fantastic; willing to interact with the players, wholly professional in setting up and observing Covid protocols.
I will be recommending Pop Up Arcade to my colleagues here at Harrow, and will definitely be using you guys again!
Excellent communiction, fantastic service. Quick, efficient, very engaging. Becca was lovely. Kids had a lot of fun!
Just awesome!!! My 8 Yr old and his 7 friends had a ball! Ryan was brilliant, calm but fun! Not many of the kids had played anything before but he got them entertained in no time and they were screeching with delight. Thank you thank you Pop up Arcade for always being so professional from my first phonecall, to moving the party to midweek the night before lockdown! I will highly recommend you to everyone. Archie said he'd like to do his party again and again!! 👍😄
Loved loved everything! Kids enjoyed every second! Will definitely book again and recommending to everyone! Loved our host Becca she was sooo warm and amazing energy!
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 1,685 reviews