Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Read Pop Up Arcade Reviews

info@popuparcade.co.uk

The Old Sun, Crete Hall Road, Gravesend

Tell us how Pop Up Arcade made you happy
My Son turned 13 and was wondering how best to arrange a memorable celebration, I searched on google, found you and we all thoroughly enjoyed the experience of having a game tent set up in the garden for a total of 8 of them to play. The Staff was super friendly. We sure had fun. Whoever thought of this idea deserves an award 👏🏽👏🏽
Posted 11 minutes ago
Amazing party; great service
Everyone had an awesome time!
The team made sure the kids all got involved so noone was ever playing by themselves and got to play everything they wanted. They all loved the VR job simulator! As parents it was great to relax and be able to enjoy the party too!
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 9th April 2021 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 9th April 2021
We’ve just had our second Pop Up Arcade party in the garden and yet again it was fantastic. Well organised and brilliantly executed from start to finish. Hannah was super-friendly and could not have been more helpful. Would highly recommend.
Absolutely faultless. Punctual. Helpful. Brilliantly entertaining for the kids. Would definitely book again.
We recently had a gaming party in our garden and were really impressed with Pop Up Arcade. The whole booking process was very easy and professionally managed and the party itself was a great success, with all children having a great time using the wide range of games/consoles that were available. Would recommend them without hesitation.
Absolutely great. Having pop arcade organise games for the kids made my day so much easier. I had to talk and catch up with family with my mind at peace.
The team have been super helpful from start to end. We had a wonderful host on the day who was excellent with the kids. It all felt so easy and smooth and I didn't have to worry about anything. This was the first weekend after the restrictions eased and everything was managed really well. I would definitely recommend them.
Excellent! From start to finish the team were great, helpful when confirming the requirements and on the day Sam was very helpful. The kids had a SUPERB time! Very good value for money.
Great service, always communicated quickly & a very professional and helpful member of staff to set up. It really made my son's 8th birthday special as he couldn't have a party this year (and the adults had fun too!). Thanks and we'll definitely keep you in mind for future events!
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Thank you for an amazing service. My son enjoyed his virtual gaming party and had an incredible day. All his friends also reported that they had so much fun. Dan was great with the set up and explained the process adequately. You can clearly see that everyone at Pop Up Arcade has a passion for what they do and this made the service stand out. Real value for money overall
Great communication, lovely team and my son had a great time!
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 31st March 2021 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Amazing! Really great idea, the children loved it. Great service beforehand and on the day. The man that came was so nice and it was very hassle free. Would recommend and use again
really fab party, Sam was super helpful and patient with us
my son had a ball
I booked the Ultimate Virtual Gaming Party for my 12 year old son and six of his friends to celebrate his birthday and I highly recommend it. They had an amazing time! The equipment was efficiently and safely delivered to each guest's house well ahead of the party, and collected equally efficiently afterwards to allow the boys to have a fantastic time well beyond the duration of the party. We were kept well informed of the delivery and collection times and the party went incredibly smoothly. Brilliant and safe way to have fun in the middle of the current lockdown. Thank you:))
Brilliant team, great concept. Meant my 10 year old had an amazing birthday party despite it being his second in lockdown.

All participants had a wonderful time. Thank you!
Arranged for the family arcade party for my Son's birthday. We all had a brilliant time and I would happily book again.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Used these guys twice now. Ince in our home and once as a Covid-secure option - hosted remotely. Kids loved it. Had such a long time with the kit too - much longer than we actually booked for! Friendly and helpful staff, and best of all, no work for me! Highly recommended if you have gaming-mad kids!
Had an ultimate family gaming party which was fab really made a lockdown birthday feel special and my 12 year old loved having all the gaming equipment to just us! Would hugely recommend and have used 3 times now and always great
Awesome party! Excellent service, all pretty straight forward. My son loved it and his friends loved it!! Becca and Dan were brilliant.
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 1,714 reviews