Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 17th September 2020
Caroline
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Nadine
Very organised, great communication and an efficiently run party. The kids had a great time.
Organising my son’s 10th birthday party with Pop Up Arcade was easy and professional from start to finish. Becca, our party host, was on time. She was polite, friendly and great with the kids. I would definitely recommend Pop Up Arcade to my friends.
Boys loved it! Great set up and the host was fab with the kids. Fab idea for these strange times. Totally stress free! Thank you
Great party , Dan our host was brilliant and did an amazing job of keeping 7 10yr olds in line and having fun .
Would definitely recommend both Dan and pop up arcade
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 21st October 2020 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 21st October 2020 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Pop up arcade did an excellent job hosting 9 year-old son’s birthday party! Communication was excellent throughout the entire process. Set up was quick and efficient. Sam supervised the children and helped with the games and controllers. By far, the easiest party I have ever thrown!
Pop up Arcade did an amazing job hosting my 9-year old son’s birthday party! Communication was excellent throughout the entire process. Setup was quick and efficient. I highly recommend them! By far, the easiest party I have ever thrown.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 17th October 2020
The kids had a great time - great set up and very safe and well run.
Very good party, all the kids had fun and I strongly recommend it.
Great party! Highly recommend!! The easiest, most stress free party ever!
Anthony was so brilliant with my son & his friends, really engaged with them-an asset to the team.
Good correspondence during the booking and right up to the day before the party, especially during uncertain times.

Highly recommend & would definitely use again!!
Thank you for providing a wonderful gaming party for my 7 year old Son's Birthday. It was the perfect set up to have a party considering the current situation. The Pop Up Arcade representative was brilliant, he set up the tent and created a fun environment for all the children to play in. My Son and his friends had a great time and would thoroughly recommend.
Unbelievable fun and lovely organizer a must for next year again. Thank you for lovely memories
Really brilliant from start to finish. I was particularly struck by the speed, level and quality of communication especially during the ups and downs of the COVID crisis - was very reassuring for us and for the others parents that all measures were in place and that they knew what they were doing. The chap who came was great with the kids and patient as he helped with everything from problems in-game to showing them how to use the VR kit. Highly recommended
Great event well executed, rob kept the kids well entertained for full 90 mins.
Booked extremely last minute and such a great service from start to finish. Kids loved it and kept very entertained. Professional and friendly service. Would definitely recommend.
Our teenager and his friends had a great time - thanks! Ryan was fab! Even though he was faced with a monsoon of rain and wind the party still went on without a glitch! (Many others would have cancelled I'm sure).
Thanks again. Highly recommended
My 11 year old had a great time at his gaming party. Numbers were reduced significantly to keep it within current guidelines but it didn't matter at all. All the boys absolutely loved it and could have been in the tent for hours I think. A great success. Our host was helpful, friendly and got everything set up in no time.
This is my second party I've booked with Pop Up Arcade and my kids are already clamouring for more. Brilliant organisation and communication before the day and on the day you don't need to do a thing - it's all sorted for you. Happy kids, happy parents!
We highly recommend Pop Up Arcade who were amazing from start to finish. They were very helpful and accommodating pre party and on the day Hannah was fantastic with my daughter and her friends who were celebrating her 12th Birthday. She really amazed us at how quickly and efficiently she put up the tent and equipment single handed...

The girls all all really enjoyed the games and especially the karaoke which they belted out a the top of their voices. Hannah was also great at separating them in to bubbles in the tent and ensuring everything had been sanitised and cleaned, which we really appreciated.

All in all a fantastic company, super efficient, flexible and very professional, they exceeded our expectations so thank you to Hannah and the team.
Pop Up Arcade provided gaming consoles outside for my son's 11th birthday. He and his five friends has a fabulous time! They were socially distanced and under an open-air gazebo (in case of rain although the weather was lovely). I would highly recommend Pop Up Arcade!
Our host Sam did an excellent job of entertaining our son and five friends for a ‘pop up arcade’ small party. He set up swiftly got them gaming and kept them entertained. Thoroughly recommend. My son said ‘it was absolutely excellent’!
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 1,652 reviews