Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Read Pop Up Arcade Reviews

info@popuparcade.co.uk

Dickens Road

Tell us how Pop Up Arcade made you happy
Brilliant from start to finish. Easy to book and great communication prior to party. Our host was fun and knowledgeable and tidy! My son had the coolest 8th birthday party. Would highly recommend. Thank you!
Had pop up Arcade for my boys 10th birthday!! They all had a great time, everything was set up and on time, great host who helped the boys and kept them entertain. Highly recommend thanks
We had Pop Up Arcade do our son's 8th birthday party in October 2019. We were delighted with the service! I assumed that once the equipment was set up that we would have to supervise the children. But Dan managed the sharing of games etc, interacting and chatting with the kids, explaining how everything worked etc. He kept the whole thing running smoothly for 1.5 hours. The children loved it and could have spent all day gaming! Tidy up was swift and trouble free. We were delighted with the service and definitely recommend. Thanks Dan!
Fabulous party. Very efficient and the kids had a blast. Booked for 11 year old birthday
My son and his friends all had a great time at the party they said it was sick!!! 🤣 which I understand means good would 100% recommend this.
Pop up arcade we're brilliant for my son's 9th birthday party. Stephanie was professional and knowledgeable and kept everyone entertained. I will definitely book again.
EXCELLENT! I can not recommend this company enough! From the booking to on the day, smooth, organised, friendly. I was very happy with the party and my son had the best day ever with his friends
Liam arrived early and got everything set up and the kids, aged 9 & 10 had a great time. Thanks for making the drive all the way out to Cambridge 😁
Andre was great..on time and efficient in setting up and getting the session started. He was good with the kids and helped them make the most of their time. Thanks for making the party fun..the kids are still taking about it! Looking forward to next time!
Pop up Arcades Ryan provided a fantastic party for my sons 8th birthday, despite being stuck in horrible traffic on the way to us, he set up on time. He kept 9 boys under control and engaged for 90 minutes.. no easy thing! The concept of the party is fantastic and every gaming lovers dream, also from a parents point of view it was so easy! All I had to do was feed the kids at the end! A great party and would thoroughly recommend!
My son had an awesome 8th birthday party. Steven was great- prompt, attentive and efficient. We don’t have a huge space at home but the set up was perfect and all my sons friends had a blast playing against each other and the VR headsets were a huge hit. Such a great idea for a party!
These guys are great. Brilliant and super easy birthday party idea. Kids with a few snacks out in the tent in the backyard. It was heated so even in December they were warm - the kids stayed out there totally occupied for the duration. Loads of great feedback from the kids. Virtual reality (oculus quest) was really popular. Lots of chat about it over pizza afterwards. Having done a lot of birthday parties over the years I cannot recommend this highly enough -there was literally nothing for me to do except sit inside with a few parents and have a bit of a chat. The game master and his helper sorted out everything, encouraged everyone to try a number of different games, made sure that no one was left out and that people always had someone to play against where needed. Pack up and set up was all done seamlessly and they just got on with it. This was for my son's 11th birthday. We did an extra half hour of gaming time which was great for 11 year olds but might be a bit long if you have littler people. Kids loved it, parents loved how stress free it was. Significantly cheaper than anything else I could find that was good for that age group. Easy online live booking, good communication before the event. Nothing to dislike and an awful lot to like. Many thanks.
We booked the pop up arcade for a joint birthday party for our 2 boys aged 10 and 12. They turned up on time, were set up quickly and had some great equipment. The kids especially loved the VR sets. A great time was had by all the kids and the pop up arcade host was really chilled and professional with the children. Would definitely recommend them for a birthday party.
Taking into consideration dark, raining, late November day for my son 10th birthday, party was a massive success. Boys had a great fun in the warm cosy tent with all the newest games and consoles. The noise was kept outside of the house and Steven was super helpful and fun! Definitely worth the money and I would recommend it to my friends and family. Thank you Pop Up Arcade! Regards Magdalena
I would highly recommend Pop Up Arcade. We have used them twice now and both times the service has been excellent. The booking process is straightforward, communication very clear and I received a text message the morning of the party to let me know the host was on his way. Our host this weekend was Sunny (apologies if this isn't spelt correctly) He was excellent. We hosted 9 x 10 year olds and they were completely absorbed for the whole time. They all had a brilliant experience!
I just wanted to give you some feedback on the party and our host. Dan arrived an hour ahead of the party and had the tent up and equipment installed in no time. He had a lovely way of working with the children and they had an absolutely amazing time. It was also the most relaxed birthday party we’ve ever had, as everyone was outside in the tent and we could just enjoy a silent cup of tea! Dan had also hosted a birthday party at one of my son’s friends’ houses, and Dan already knew most of the boys. In the end, the most difficult part was to evict two dads from the tent once they’d installed themselves in the racing seats! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you to other parents. Best Regards Karien (Ilia’s mum)
We booked pop up arcade for my sons 8th birthday. They were amazing from start to finish. The host harry was so lovely and the kids felt so comfortable with him. I hope he enjoyed the food and cake we sent home with him.. I will definitely use again and reccomend to friends. We used the all weather tent, it ws a bit squishy but the tent ws so much warmer than inside the house. We ended up not needing the heater it was so warm in there. Thank u for a lovely party
Booked Pop Up Arcade for my sons 9th birthday. For the whole hour and half the kids were so well entertained it just amazed me. The kids had a fantastic time and they were all talking about. The host was brilliant and I didn’t have to do anything while there were here. Thumbs up all round and will be booking again next year Thank you for an excellent time.
This was our second Pop Up Arcade party and yet again it didn't disappoint! Harry, our party host, arrived nice and early to set up and was very happy to let our boys and any early-comers get gaming underway. Although we had limited space, Harry managed to setup the Ultimate Gaming Party in all its glory - racing seats, projectors, multiple consoles, VR headsets etc. Our son and his mates had a brilliant 90mins, with Harry not only helping out with gameplay but getting those who were a little reluctant involved. Top marks again all round!
Ryan was our host who was calm, organized And fantastic with the kids!! Highly recommend!! Thanks again guys xx
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 1,368 reviews