Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Read Pop Up Arcade Reviews

info@popuparcade.co.uk

The Old Sun, Crete Hall Road, Gravesend

Tell us how Pop Up Arcade made you happy
Overall good concept and good party option. Tent could have been bigger, too small for 8 children. Needed another screen so all children could play. Set up should be done so that come start of party kids just play, but they choose games and then host indivdually has to set each system up & hand out controllers. Big chunk of time taken away from play time. If the game choosing is incorporated when host is initially setting up, party would be so much better and make it even more value for money. My son had to use his own switch and his game, was not impressed in the slightest at that. That said, host was very polite, which is always a good thing. If my problems above were rectified, i would have no problem in booking again or recommending to others.
Fantastic party, Ollie our host was great, he helped the kids get set up and switch round, and was great with my younger son when he needed help on his game. Everything ran smoothly - the tent, the set up, choice of games. Very relaxing for us parents and the kids had a lot of fun.
Our son and his friends had a great time. We're so pleased to have been able to give him a Covid-safe party during lockdown. Thanks!
Hired the Pop Up Arcade for my sons 12th birthday party and overall the kids had a great time. The communication and the host were both great. I felt the price was a little high but the customer service did not disappoint. I would recommend.
Easy to book and great communication before and in run up to party. Party for 8 nine/ten year old boys and concept worked well although they all wanted the VR headsets!! Not quite the layout I had expected and glad I didn’t have 12 children as 8 lively ones was a lot for one host to manage.
Hi and a big thank you to James our party host for such a Covid friendly party. The kids had a great time and kept constantly amused by the gaming and were very impressed as they each had a tv! Very little effort from me and a very impressive double party with an our for each set. The parents were really impressed by how well organised it was. I’d love to do this party again after Covid and with a lot more kids. Thanks again!
Pop Up Arcade 4 star review on 23rd September 2020
My 8 year old son had an amazing party - thankyou
Kids loved their afternoon of gaming and the set up worked really well in the garden.
Very good party. My son and his friends loved it. The helpful lady who ran it was very careful about keeping every one safe. Would definitely recommend.
I would highly recommend this party, even during this pandemic. My 8 year old had a fantastic time and really enjoyed being able to play games to his heart's content. The set up was quick and fuss free and Becca was a great host with the children. All in all, it made my son's 8th birthday really special, which isn't easy with so many things being cancelled. Thank you!
Booking was easy through the website. Great comms prior to the event, lots of reminders and reassurance. Hannah was great, setup was quick, she was personable and accommodating, and good with the kids. We had a few issues setting up the Dance game as sensors were not great which delayed the use of that console for a while, but that was the only issue. Overall very good experience. The kids all had a great time. Thank you! P.S this questionnaire had a bunch of postage questions attached to it below that are not applicable.
The kids really loved it just that the time was too short.
The birthday boy really enjoyed it, it was exactly what he wanted to do
Pop Up Arcade 4 star review on 9th March 2020
Dan was great with the kids, on time and very efficient. Kids had a great time!
Thank you for entertaining the kids. My son who turned 11 and his friends had fun at the party. T TY hey enjoyed playing different games. The entertainer kept the children entertained and rotting between different games. And supporting them. I would definitely recommend
Whilst the boys thoroughly enjoyed the party there was a bit of a tense moment trying to get all the equipment working with only a couple minutes before the party was due to begin. We were lucky that the host arrived 1 hour prior to the party (rather than the suggested 30min) to set up the equipment and resolve the issue otherwise my son would have had no party. Luckily it was a huge success for all the kids at the party.
Thanks for the feedback, we're really glad everyone had such a great time. Most of the time 30min is more than enough to get everything set up. Sometime a tricky set up location or parking means it might take us a little longer but we always plan for that in advance and make sure we arrive early if we need to.
My daughter loved her Pop-Up Arcade birthday party. Sky was great, helping the children with games they weren’t familiar with and happily adapting each for the number of children who wanted to play. The whole thing ran very smoothly. Thank you
I will definitely recommend, Rob was professional, knowledgeable & great with the kids, this was great fun experience & took so much of the party pressure of the adults, the kids had a brilliant time, not an unhappy face left our home...
They arrived on time and were very professional. Our host was great at managing 12 rowdy boys, he kept them entertained for most of 2 hours. The only downside, which is why I gave 4 stars, is they didn't have fifa. The boys were disappointed and wanted to leave the tent at one point to play it indoors on our PS4. I was also disappointed has this is my son's favourite game and one of the reason I wanted to throw a gaming party for him. His whole party was centred around football. I wasn't informed either that Fifa wasn't available till the kids were begging for it. Other than that they did enjoy themselves.
Hi Lavinia, I'm very sorry to hear that we didn't have FIFA 20 at your party. It's a huge game for us, we line up at midnight to get the latest version as soon as it comes out. It looks like it had been left at the party before yours on the day, which was a big mistake on our part and we're very sorry. To make it up to the birthday boy we've sent you a code for some FIFA packs.
Hassle free party that ticks all the boxes! The kids loved having the games in a tent in the garden, which kept them out of mischief in the house!
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 1,752 reviews