Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 16th July 2021
Ashley
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 16th July 2021
Ashley
Impressed with how easy it was to book and price seemed competitive. Host was very good at the party and set up nice and quickly.
Great party, in fact the easiest I have ever done. The kids were engrossed and Becca took care of everything. She was a great party host. I think the Star Wars 3D and pop up screen for FIFA could have been better - but other than that great.
Hi Kyle I've clicked on a smiley face! Just wanted to say thanks to George who hosted the party for us. The weather let us down so we had to improvise and move indoors. George took it all in his stride, was extremely polite and developed a great empathy with the kids. My only slightly negative comment would be that you might want to invest in some better quality cushion/beanbags! The old uncovered pillows were a bit tacky I thought.? Regards Becky
A very successful 9th birthday party for our son. We ended up setting up inside because we were lucky to have the space and it was very wet. Easy to book. Sam, our host was highly experienced, came nice and early and he had the boys so well under control we were twiddling our thumbs, which is a first for a boys party! Recommend.
Our host was brilliant. Acki made sure that our son and his friends had a great time. All the equipment worked well. The tent could have been a bit bigger. Would book again!
The pop up arcade was a fun way for 8 year old boys to celebrate a birthday. The VR mask was received really well by the boys and the host was amazing !!!!
Our boys had a great time at their Pop Up Arcade joint party! It went down a treat with their friends.. 2 hours was the perfect amount of time for 8-10 year olds. Lots of wonderful feedback from their parents too 🤩
Prompt service, the kids had a great time
Overall good concept and good party option. Tent could have been bigger, too small for 8 children. Needed another screen so all children could play. Set up should be done so that come start of party kids just play, but they choose games and then host indivdually has to set each system up & hand out controllers. Big chunk of time taken away from play time. If the game choosing is incorporated when host is initially setting up, party would be so much better and make it even more value for money. My son had to use his own switch and his game, was not impressed in the slightest at that. That said, host was very polite, which is always a good thing. If my problems above were rectified, i would have no problem in booking again or recommending to others.
Fantastic party, Ollie our host was great, he helped the kids get set up and switch round, and was great with my younger son when he needed help on his game. Everything ran smoothly - the tent, the set up, choice of games. Very relaxing for us parents and the kids had a lot of fun.
Our son and his friends had a great time. We're so pleased to have been able to give him a Covid-safe party during lockdown. Thanks!
Hired the Pop Up Arcade for my sons 12th birthday party and overall the kids had a great time. The communication and the host were both great. I felt the price was a little high but the customer service did not disappoint. I would recommend.
Easy to book and great communication before and in run up to party. Party for 8 nine/ten year old boys and concept worked well although they all wanted the VR headsets!! Not quite the layout I had expected and glad I didn’t have 12 children as 8 lively ones was a lot for one host to manage.
Hi and a big thank you to James our party host for such a Covid friendly party. The kids had a great time and kept constantly amused by the gaming and were very impressed as they each had a tv! Very little effort from me and a very impressive double party with an our for each set. The parents were really impressed by how well organised it was. I’d love to do this party again after Covid and with a lot more kids. Thanks again!
Pop Up Arcade 4 star review on 23rd September 2020
My 8 year old son had an amazing party - thankyou
Kids loved their afternoon of gaming and the set up worked really well in the garden.
Very good party. My son and his friends loved it. The helpful lady who ran it was very careful about keeping every one safe. Would definitely recommend.
I would highly recommend this party, even during this pandemic. My 8 year old had a fantastic time and really enjoyed being able to play games to his heart's content. The set up was quick and fuss free and Becca was a great host with the children. All in all, it made my son's 8th birthday really special, which isn't easy with so many things being cancelled. Thank you!
Booking was easy through the website. Great comms prior to the event, lots of reminders and reassurance. Hannah was great, setup was quick, she was personable and accommodating, and good with the kids. We had a few issues setting up the Dance game as sensors were not great which delayed the use of that console for a while, but that was the only issue. Overall very good experience. The kids all had a great time. Thank you! P.S this questionnaire had a bunch of postage questions attached to it below that are not applicable.
The kids really loved it just that the time was too short.
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 1,932 reviews