Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Read Pop Up Arcade Reviews

info@popuparcade.co.uk

The Old Sun, Crete Hall Road, Gravesend

Tell us how Pop Up Arcade made you happy
Great set up. The kids loved it.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 30th July 2021
Absolutely Brilliant!! Host was so friendly and great with the kids. Kids loved it, i would highly recommend. Easy booking and all round great communication!!
Amazing concept, professionally done. Have already recommended Pop up arcade to many friends. Good job 👍🏽
Great host, patient with 15 9 year old boys!! Well structured, enjoyed by all.
This was superb and incredibly good fun, not to mention, brilliant value for money. Our host “Gintas” was a really lovely young man who was just amazing with the kids. We highly highly highly recomend Pop Up Arcade.
excellent the children loved it!
Really great party idea for my 10 year old son. Keeps all the kids out of the house in the garden with lots of options on games etc. Would recommend.
Kids loved it, and was a great service from a friendly team.
My son and his friends had a great time at his Pop Up Arcade party. The host was very friendly and done everything!
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 29th July 2021
Great party, boys loved it. Well done didn’t have to get involved once so stress free.
On time to set up, great with the children and house pets, kids really enjoyed themselves, great host Thanks
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 29th July 2021
I would use this company again. They were great for my sons bday party, and did all the leg work. Very friendly, great with the kids, and I really didn’t have to do much. Good value for money.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 27th July 2021 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Such an amazing idea for a birthday party. My 9yo and all his friends loved it. They can't stop talking about it.
Fantastic service and great communication. Our host Chris was brilliant with the kids, set up was seamless and quick. Have already recommended to other school mums. Will definitely book again.
We used Pop Up Arcade for my sons 8th birthday party. Effortless and excellent from start to finish! The host was fantastic and all the boys had an absolute blast! We’ll definitely be recommending and using again. Thank you!
Definitely recommend!!!! Booked this for my 11yr old grandsons birthday party, all boys had a brilliant time. Thank you to Ben who turned up in plenty of time to set up before kids arrived and kept them entertained the whole time. Very professional, well done 👍
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
The service from start to finish was great.The host was amazing and helpful. The kids surely had a great time and I ll definitely recommend/use your service again.
Great customer service, great host- Chris. Kids loved it, having choices of games and interactive time it was the best decision of choosing Pop Up Arcade.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Thank you very much for providing a great party for our son and his friends in our garden!! We were so pleased with the gaming party, punctual and professional. They went the extra mile to help us and allowed us to move the party forward due to the self-isolation period of the kid's bubble at school. Thank you once again for a great party!!!
Amazing my son had the best time with all his friends. Thank you so much.Chris was fantastic great with the children he done a great job.Thank you Chris
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 1,944 reviews