Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Read Pop Up Arcade Reviews

info@popuparcade.co.uk

The Old Sun, Crete Hall Road, Gravesend

Tell us how Pop Up Arcade made you happy
The Pop arcade party we had was excellent. My grandson really enjoyed it. Because of covid we could only have a family thing but was very good all the same. The host who set up was very good and professional. Can thoroughly recommend
Great party.. Jordan was great with the boys and made it fun. Brilliant for all weathers. 90 mins went to quick....highly Recommend.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Great idea for a party. Very professional, arrived early to set up and hosted for an hour and half of gaming.
My son had a fabulous party. Easy to book online and got a text message confirming the host was on their way which reassuring. The host was a hit and everyone enjoyed their gaming session.
Easiest party to arrange ever! I booked the pop up arcade for my 7year old’s party. Sam did a great job, setting up etc and looking after the kids. The kids loved it and had a great time. The VR headset was a big hit.
We used Pop Up Arcade for my son's 7th Birthday Party and they were great. I would highly recommend them.
Great value for money. Excellent party for 11 years plus that love gaming. Staff were excellent lots of interaction with the children. Would definitely use again.
Thank you so much. My son had an amazing day.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 5th May 2021 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 5th May 2021 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Brilliant from start to finish. What with everything going on with the current situation with COVID, we was thankful to find this company. We had the “New Covid-Safe Party - Up To 8 Guests - Outside in our All-Weather Gaming Tent arcade for 8” and so glad we done the extra time and went for the extra of Oculus Rift Touch Virtual Reality. There was lots of fun and laughs had, you really did make our daughters 10th birthday perfect. Thank you. Fantastic, definitely recommend.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Chris appeared bang on time- got all the stuff through the house no problem whilst I was doing other stuff and then was brilliant with the kids- had everything set up, all the games they wanted and suggestions for more, everything reassuringly Covid safe. I ended up just sat in the sun whilst they all enjoyed themselves! He then packed it all up quickly and no fuss whilst I did the food with the kids. Everyone who caned loved it and said it was an amazing idea and party. Just great!
My son and he’s friends had such a great time. Really great and kept them entertained for the whole time. James was a great host. Will be back next year for another party
It was fantastic, the guy came early put up the tent and then entertained the boys who all had an amazing time. I would definitely use them again!
Brilliant! My son and his friends had a wonderful time, extremely professional and kept the kids entertained. I strongly recommend this company
Pop up arcade were brilliant. Great communication before the event, arrived on time, set up exactly what we had ordered and kept the kids completely engaged for the full two hours. Very happy kids, very happy parents and we had a great party. Would highly recommend.
Great customer service, flexible arrangements, fantastic host & execellent party
After many years organising a birthday party, this was by far the easiest! From booking to communications, emails, confirmations, games selections etc Pop Up Arcade was very efficient and profesional. The game Entretainer, Oliver, turned up on time ( even earlier!) made sure all was ok and sorted to perfection! He was friendly and cool. He knew exactly what 11 years old boys like and how to manage the party. It was so much fun and all kids loved it! 😊 Thank you ! (All my fiends will be calling!) Ana
Thank you so much! It was an amazing and super well organized party. The kids really enjoyed it and we have so many positive comments. Oliver (the party host) did an amazing job organizing all the consoles in advance and was very patient with the kids.
Hannah was simply amazing! She was a great and attentive host for my son’s 10th birthday. Would not hesitate to book pop up arcade again, service was fantastic, Covid-secure precautions were met throughout the duration of the party to keep everyone safe. In my son’s and his friends words ‘it was the best birthday ever!!’ Thank you Hannah for creating an absolute fantastic day for my son! X
Really easy to book and it was party day they set up early as a bonus so our children got a bit of extra time. Very good host running the party, no effort required by the parents! They had it all under control. Easy payment system and friendly on the phone.
Super well organised and engaging! Highly recommended.
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 1,751 reviews