Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 16th July 2021
Ashley
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 16th July 2021
Ashley
Kids enjoyed the party a lot…. Host was very friendly and kept them entertained all throughout…..would recommend to others ☺️
Pop Up Arcade 3 star review on 6th July 2021 Pop Up Arcade 3 star review on 6th July 2021
My child and his friends really enjoyed his party and it was everything what we expected, the entertainer was very knowledgeable and obliging to the children, but I’m afraid his personal hygiene was less than satisfactory and there was a terrible smell of body odour which I don’t think is very professional without being offensive.
Kids had a great time but we paid for the singing and dancing ( paid extra) but due to luck of space we end up not having it. They have not refund the money so next time I would just go for an extra 30 min instead because you can be never sure if what you have ordered can be accommodated.
Hi Andrea I'm really glad that everyone had a great time and I'm sorry to hear there wasn't enough space for everything. Space can sometimes be a little tricky especially with big add-ons like the Sing & Dancing Games Station. We'll never charge you for something that wasn't used on the day, it's only fair that you just pay for what you used. I've refunded the full cost of the Singing & Dancing Games add-on back to your card. We weren't aware that it hadn't been used or we would have refunded you straight away.
The 2 people that came on the day were relatively new to the company. 1 screen was not working but there was enough for 8 kids. It was a wet day and the equipment brought into our living room was a bit soiled from the rain and previous party ( held in a marquee). They did not give many options as each console was set up with a particular game which stayed the same for the whole party. The assistants helped when asked and were friendly however. My expectations were higher from what I had heard from previous reviews. Not sure I would use the same company again.
Good selection of consoles and games. The children really enjoyed the virtual reality and the racing seats. Was left disappointed that the party ‘host’ didn’t interact very much with the children or make the birthday boy feel special at all.
Dan the host arrived in plenty of time and set up quickly. He engaged well with my two children. However before the party guests arrived he retreated to his van. He was not around when the children arrived so there was no initial welcome from him or discussion of games available - my husband and I got the children set up on games as best we could. After 10 minutes we had a technical difficulty and I went in search of Dan - he was having a nap in his van. He came into the house and said “what’s the problem” ie indication by he saw his role as simply to fix problems which was not what I anticipated from our party host. He did then stay for the duration of the party but with minimal interaction with the children. I’m not sure they knew the full range of games available and he didn’t make sure they all had a game to play (my husband and I did this). I was disappointed and having read other reviews it sounds as though the party host really adds to the success of the party. That was not the case for us, the children enjoyed the party because they played games not because of anything in particular that Dan added.
Thank you so much for letting us know about this. I cannot apologise enough, this is not how are parties are meant to be run. We have dealt with the host in question and will ensure that this never happens again at any of our events. Thank you for taking the time to talk to us today and I hope you'll give us the chance to show you the full Pop Up Arcade experience sometime in the future.
9 children entertained on a ps4, xbox, wii and virtual reality goggles, however, whilst the host tried her best, she wasn’t fully familiar with all the items she had. Lots of “I’m meant to have all these games.... ahhh this isn’t charged” etc. Also the bean bag sofa split and I had tiny white balls all over my living room floor!! If you could ensure all the games are fully loaded, charged and a full inventory list provided to the hosts with updated bean bags, this would be a 5star party!!
Very happy. And they enjoyed very much, But I just felt a bit overpriced as just set up screens and games that’s it.
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 1,932 reviews