Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Read Pop Up Arcade Reviews

info@popuparcade.co.uk

The Old Sun, Crete Hall Road, Gravesend

Tell us how Pop Up Arcade made you happy
Prompt service, the kids had a great time
Excellent experience with Pop Up Arcade for my 9 year old's birthday party. The host in particular was absolutely brilliant. Most stress free birthday party I've ever done and all the children had a great time. Highly recommend
We were very impressed with the service, contact and actual party itself. Our host was excellent, very attentive and knowledgeable but also managed the party really well. A happy birthday boy (and dad)! Highly recomend.
My son’s 12th birthday was a total hit and all the boys had the best time. The man who came was friendly and very professional. I have already recommended them to friends. Just perfect xx
Excellent party, well organised from start to finish. Would definitely recommend.
Children had a great time! Organised, came on time and set up quickly. Great stress free party as a host.
Ollie arrived with plenty of time to set up. He was calm and patient when dealing with the boys various questions and getting them set up on games. They thought he was fun! He was also polite.
Personally I had no friend recommend popup arcade to me and I took a risk based on reviews from other parents.. So I know how much this review may mean to others like me... one word on this team... "brilliant"!! I had my 11yr oldest birthday booked on a Saturday and very late I realised that the weather would be awful...the team were so accommodating...they helped me move my party to a Sunday literally 2 days before. On the day- Oliver- our host showed up well before time and set up everything well before the kids showed. He was engaging and helped keep 10 children well occupied. The messaging from the team was clear and payment was conveniently handled with no fuss. Overall a very positive experience.
Fast set up, the host was very friendly and interacted brilliantly with the kids. Would def recommend and would use again
A superb idea for a party. Set up was quick and efficient, communication excellent and the children had a blast! We added the Virtual Reality package, which was a great addition and huge amounts of fun! I would highly recommend Pop Up Arcade. Thank you!
Thank you for a fantastic party. My son and his friends had an amazing time. Becca our party host was brilliant and so good with the children - we all (parents and kids) agreed it was one of the best birthday parties we've done, thank you!
I booked a party for my sons 12 birthday. Its was hassle free and very well organised from start to finish. The party host was Ryan who was excellent, the party ran very smoothly and all the children loved it. The parents of the children were very impressed and they have taken the contacts from me to book their children's parties. I will also be booking a party for my daughter later in the year. So overall very impressed and yes i would recommend booking a party with pop up arcade.
The Pop arcade party we had was excellent. My grandson really enjoyed it. Because of covid we could only have a family thing but was very good all the same. The host who set up was very good and professional. Can thoroughly recommend
Great party.. Jordan was great with the boys and made it fun. Brilliant for all weathers. 90 mins went to quick....highly Recommend.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Great idea for a party. Very professional, arrived early to set up and hosted for an hour and half of gaming.
My son had a fabulous party. Easy to book online and got a text message confirming the host was on their way which reassuring. The host was a hit and everyone enjoyed their gaming session.
Easiest party to arrange ever! I booked the pop up arcade for my 7year old’s party. Sam did a great job, setting up etc and looking after the kids. The kids loved it and had a great time. The VR headset was a big hit.
We used Pop Up Arcade for my son's 7th Birthday Party and they were great. I would highly recommend them.
Overall good concept and good party option. Tent could have been bigger, too small for 8 children. Needed another screen so all children could play. Set up should be done so that come start of party kids just play, but they choose games and then host indivdually has to set each system up & hand out controllers. Big chunk of time taken away from play time. If the game choosing is incorporated when host is initially setting up, party would be so much better and make it even more value for money. My son had to use his own switch and his game, was not impressed in the slightest at that. That said, host was very polite, which is always a good thing. If my problems above were rectified, i would have no problem in booking again or recommending to others.
Fantastic party, Ollie our host was great, he helped the kids get set up and switch round, and was great with my younger son when he needed help on his game. Everything ran smoothly - the tent, the set up, choice of games. Very relaxing for us parents and the kids had a lot of fun.
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 1,763 reviews