Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over A Week
Read Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

About Building Plastics Online Ltd:

Building Plastics Online Ltd are a nationwide distributer of plastic building products. These products include Fascia, Soffit, Guttering, Cladding, Polycarbonate Roofing and much more. Our products are distributed form over 200 depots throughout the UK, with local collection available. Building Plastics Online ltd operate our head office in Rotherham.

Very impressed this time around!!!(disappointed with communication and delivery in first lockdown) and left a negative review which I updated after delivery. I can now understand all the good reviews before the pandemic. Still the cheapest by far and the products are spot on. I've just placed another order👍👍👍Thank you keep up the good work.
I placed an order almost two months ago and the item has still not arrived. In the current climate, I can appreciate this is a problem for many companies. However, the customer service and unfulfilled promises have left me really frustrated. Contacting the company had to be done via Live Chat, but responses were significantly delayed (it has taken over an hour to respond to my three questions!) - promises of call backs/updates did not happen and no apologies or understanding from the company. I have wasted a significant amount of time trying to work out where my order is and I have now been forced to cancel my order as I can't wait any longer - I just hope the refund is processed as promised without any need for me to force a refund via PayPal. UPDATE: As seen in the reply by the company, there is still no apology forthcoming and, as I have come to expect, no call was made to update me regarding a refund. I've had to escalate this though PayPal to try and recover my money.
Hi Michael, thank you for getting in touch. I will get the customer service manager to give you a call and sort out any issues in regards to your refund.
Absolutely ridiculous service thought I would try this place instead of eurocell. Was given delivery date 1/4/21 didn’t come until 12/4/21. When it did come eurocell actually brought it anyway and it’s the wrong item sent a tradesmen twice ready to fit these and have completely wasted days. Avoid if you don’t need your item for weeks
As this is the first time I have bought from yourselves, I'm very pleased with the product and the delivery service, thank you.
I am pleased to report that the whole order was delivered to me on Monday, much earlier than I had expected. All present and correct, and a patient delivery man who waited whilst I counted up all of the items. From Eurocell, I think. I had one query at the order stage - this was answered promptly. Thank you for such excellent service and value.
Good company, will usd again
Price excellent Delivery Time very quick. Guy delivering very helpful
Excellent service, kept informed as to when to expect delivery. Once e mail received giving details of delivery this was kept to. Driver very helpful and efficient. Nice to have a company giving such good service on a relatively small order
Easy to order. Kept informed of progress and delivered in good condition. Many thanks
The website had great detail, for a novice who doesn’t understand the building world! It came the next day, which was super speedy, I wasn’t expecting to review it that soon. The delivery driver was extremely helpful and even told me that there is an option to purchase skirting boards that are like the window board at a good price.
Goods arrived sooner than projected on original order Delivery driver very friendly and helpful Product fitted and pleased with outcome
Good products, backed up with excellent service, prompt delivery.
As I only placed a small order & wasn’t in any rush for my items which took several weeks to be delivered. But the guys at Building Plastics kept me informed about my order all the way via email. They are very competitive with the price substantially cheaper than Eurocell but it was Eurocell who delivered my order ?? Anyway my skirting board & architrave looks brilliant in my bathroom no more painting for me in there thank you Building plastics I would definitely use again 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Received exactly what I ordered and promptly. It was well packed and arrived in good condition. I am happy to recommend this company and will order again when the need arises.
Great value for money, product arrived within the timeframe, very pleased with my purchase.
Great service and delivered a day early.
Excellent product, very competitive price and excellent service and information re: delivery updates. Recommended by my Son and would definitely recommend Building Plastics.
Easy to use web site. Fast delivery and helpful delivery driver
Product very good quality and arrived on time
Ordering easy. Delivery as promised. Just what you want.
Fast service, excellent communication and a friendly approach, will use again
Building Plastics Online Ltd is rated 4.06 based on 381 reviews