Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over A Week
Read Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

About Building Plastics Online Ltd:

Building Plastics Online Ltd are a nationwide distributer of plastic building products. These products include Fascia, Soffit, Guttering, Cladding, Polycarbonate Roofing and much more. Our products are distributed form over 200 depots throughout the UK, with local collection available. Building Plastics Online ltd operate our head office in Rotherham.

Excellent thank you
Thank you from Building Plastics Online, and for your 5 Star review.
The products are excellent but there seems to be issues on sending out the correct items and quantities. My first order was 100mm skirting but was sent 150mm internal corners, which I was able to cut to size. My second order was for a pack of 10 jointing blocks and I received 1 block? So there is an issue on picking the correct item and quantity.
very good quality and fast deliverys!
Thank you from Building Plastics Online and I am happy to hear that you rated our service as 5 Stars
Had to order extra to my original order, 1 piece arrived but i had to chase up the other item. The person i delt with on the phone was very helpful but i had to cancel my fitter and arrange a later date. Notbimpressed as i had to pay £24 delivery charge !!!
Thank you for your review, My Name is Kathleen and I am the Customer Service Liaison here at Building Plastics Online, I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment, If you would like to e-mail me on customerservices@bpoltd.co.uk and mark if for my attention. I will look further in to your order. It is important to us that our customers are more than satisfied and we would like the opportunity to resolve this issue. Kind regards Kathleen.
Arrived damaged
Dear Mr Clarke Thank you for your review My name is Kathleen Booth and I am the Customer Service Liaison at Building Plastics Online. I am sorry to hear that your order arrived damaged. If you would like to e-mail me at customerserives@bpoltd.co.uk at your earliest convenience. Kind regards Kathleen Booth
Strange company - sells Eurocell products cheaper than Eurocell but then a Eurocell van delivered the goods. There were some bits missing (out of stock). They are a nightmare to get hold of so in the end I rang the Eurocell branch that made the delivery and they told me the missing bits had arrived, so I popped down and collected them... No complaints here - the price was very good and I got all the bits very quickly so all was good in the end...
Very happy with the service. As to be expected in the current climate, there were some logistical problems with the delivery. All were overcome with the assistance of the ever helpful Callum. Good product at a good price as well. Would recommend.
Excellent prices and quick delivery. I'll be buying more in future.
Good quick service great items good company
I would not use this company again as when you have a problem there is no one to speak to.
Selecting and ordering was simple. Delivery was efficient. This is a 5 Star product and I have only marked it down to 4 because I felt that it is quite expensive, but it looks great and was easy to put up and cut to size and shape.
I received items in good condition and in the time specified.Communications were very good.
Excellent product and the price was cheapest I could find. The quality of the product is excellent.
Very good service delivered on time and good quality product.
Very good service the item's I asked were delivered in good time! And the delivery driver was very helpful, and a cheerful attitude 10/10.
Quick and efficient very helpful driver definitely use again
Hi Edith, Thank you for the review much appreciated and hope you enjoy your products. Regards, BPO Ltd
Very reasonably priced plastics, once brought to there attention they rectified an order issue very quickly. Would recommend & use again.
Hi Joss, Thank you for your review. I understand the issue you have had with the one pack of external corners which we was notified one week after delivery. I will ask CS to look into this ASAP and sort the issue out if they have not already picked up on the email only sent on Friday 4th. Sorry for any inconvenience. Building Plastics Online Ltd
Hi Joss, I have tried to call you regarding the issue with the order. Th CS team has looked into this and can confirm that the external corners were a picking error so the Uckfield depot will be contacting you directly to rectify. Once again apologies for any inconvenience caused. Regards, Building Plastics Online Ltd
Hi, Thank you for the review change. Regards, BPOltd
Great price as usual. Delivery time good.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They are a scam. I purchased from them on the 13th of June and received an acknowledgement email on the 17th June stating my order had been dispatched, then absolutely nothing. This is when I found out they do not answering calls or emails. I e-mailed them on the 11th July asking about the order, then called a few times, no answer. E-mailed again on the 18th July asking to cancel. No response. Calls are not answered at all. They have taken my money, my bathroom is still unfinished after nearly 3 months, I no longer have access to a plumber - he's been cancelled twice and I had to pay him for wasting his time. I need this order to be cancelled so I can buy it elsewhere. I find it appalling that the company doesn't honour orders, has tenacity to send out a dispatch e-mail then doesn't respond to e-mails or answer the phone. And they are STILL accepting orders from people and taking their money. This is a complete disgrace. I have read the reviews on here and it is the same story.
Excellent price and quality goods. Customer service couldn’t have been better! Really pleased :-)
Building Plastics Online Ltd is rated 4.06 based on 381 reviews