Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over A Week
Read Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

About Building Plastics Online Ltd:

Building Plastics Online Ltd are a nationwide distributer of plastic building products. These products include Fascia, Soffit, Guttering, Cladding, Polycarbonate Roofing and much more. Our products are distributed form over 200 depots throughout the UK, with local collection available. Building Plastics Online ltd operate our head office in Rotherham.

Excellent couldn't fault a thing, very competitive and delivered right to the door. Will definitely buy from again.
Bought the plastic skirting board and was brilliant so easy to fit even round curved bay windows
Excellent service, a lot cheaper than rivals and delivery was super quick, would highly recommend
Delivery has been really good and quick usually but I had a problem and a few bits were missing from my order I’ve been trying to ring to get through and sent numerous emails but have not heard anything back not good customer service. Would give 5 stars as eberything was good but not replying to my messages and not being able to get through on the phone at all I have to give 3 stars
Exactly as advertised and delivered on time
Top Class product. Excellent Value for Money. First Class Service. When placing my order I expected to have to wait 10 working days for delivery. I actually received my order within 3 days. There had been an error loading the delivery van and I was one piece short but this was rectified within 2 working days.
I’ve ordered several times from this company and without exception have had to chase each and every one of them. Elongated delivery times and virtually impossible to contact. On a positive note the prices are competitive.
Great product very good price and free delivery. Well impressed with the result. 🤗
Building Plastics Online Ltd 5 star review on 4th November 2020
Ordered chamfered skirting boards for new extension was very impressed by the product, had no problem with ordering and received the goods within expected delivery date. Will be using company again for future projects would highly recommend.
I was informed by email that my delivery would arrive yesterday. Today I received a email to review. I have still not received the delivery and not even a phone call or email with an apology. It is meant to be delivered with their own van so they should be able to give me some updates.
Dear Mr Richard I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment and I would like to personally assist you with making things right. If you would like to e-mail me at customerservices@bpoltd.co.uk and mark if for my attention, with you order number. It is important to us that our customers are more than satisfied and we would like the opportunity to resolve this issue. Kind regards Kathleen.
I ordered 6 fascia boards from building plastics online (5m x 300mm). They arrived a day before they said they would! The boards arrived in perfect condition, very happy with the service provided!
Terrible company to deal with. Advised of a delivery date, waited in all day. Arrived the next day so lost a days work .cannot get through on the phone ( on hold for 30 mins ). order was delivered in 2 parts. The skirting and internal corners were delivered the following week. On opening the package the Torus skirting I ordered turned into chamferred skirts but got the correct corners ( which of course did not fit the incorrect skirting. tried again to contact the company. Still not picking up the phone and 2 weeks later still no response to my email. Had to buy replacement corners from Amazon to get the job done so £14 out of pocket. Products were fine but the customer service is completely non existant. Buy from anywhere but here. Order number 57143
Did not receive full order And no communication to say why
I was very satisfied with the Fascia Board I bought. Wide range of products available. Understandably in these difficult times delivery time was a little extended. But was able to get an update from the customer services team.
Exactly what a ordered in a timely manner and couldn’t get it cheaper local Will defo use again
Prompt. As ordered and a good price. Very slight damage to the corner of one sheet but it will be cut off anyway.
Awful experience! The fact that they didn’t deliver the correct amount of items on the order wasn’t the problem, these things happen. It was the absolute lack of communication, I have literally just been ignored and left in the dark as to where my length of fascias is. Even now a week after delivery I still have had no acknowledgment what so ever, Completely lacking in customer service 👍🏻
Excellent service
Great transaction, fast delivery, thank you.
Excellent product. Very pleased when it eventually arrived. I understand the problems with covid but it took 6 weeks to get delivered. First e mail after ordering on the 31st august told me the eta was 15th September. That came and went. Numerous phone messages left and e mails sent with no response. I eventually asked pay pal for a refund and I received my order within a week! Caused me lots of problems with workmen and decorators.
Building Plastics Online Ltd is rated 4.06 based on 381 reviews