Plane Parking Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plane Parking
Read Plane Parking Reviews

onlinebookings@edinburghairport.com

Tell us how Plane Parking made you happy
Good parking , close to airport, decent price. The pre-paid card and registration were not recognised and the panel showed a payment due of £870. !!!This was quickly rectified by the telecom assistant.
My battery was down and the staff come and help me immediately. Very kind staff.
Very competitively priced as always and so easy to book parking slot. Upgraded me this time to multi story park right next to departures for same price as long stay so a bonus. Have used Plane Parking a few times before and will certainly use them again.
Easily booked online. Very reasonable price for 2 weeks. No problems at all. Will definitely be using again.
Very happy to use plane parking, in August we were given an upgrade to multi storey car parks due to work being done, had booked again for November, but flights cancelled due to covid 19, phoned plane parking was given a refund straight away with no problem, would highly recommend your company and will certainly be using again when holidays are available.. Thank you to all staff
Plane parking are the best I have ever used so easy cheap and hassle free will be using them again
This site is the best I have ever used its first class and staff are perfect have used them 4 times now and as long as it there will never use any other great value for money
Everything seemed to be fine when booking . When we arrived back and went to ticket machine , it said it wanted £270. Had to call the parking attendants, who then said that they would waive the charge and open barrier .
Been great every time used them and even had to cancel latest booking and it was not a problem at all due to the circumstances they were great all round.
Booked plane parking as used in past , good prices and convenient , bonus was because of pandemic was upgraded to multi storey opposite terminal for no extra charge ,
Ideal, hassle free parking at Edinburgh Airport..
great price
Thank you Plane Parking for your patience in my trying to reserve a parking spot at Edinburgh Airport recently. 4 times i tried to get flights to Austria and each time these where cancelled or changed. Plane Parking's flexibility in cancelling the 4 associated car parking bookings was fantastic and took the stress out of trying to rearrange flights and ask for refunds from airlines. I used to use Manor Parking for my Edinburgh parking but will now use your services for on site parking un the multi storey car park next to departures. MAny thanks and keep up the excellent service . Dan
Book for long stay car park. Arrive at 4.30am to be told long stay is closed. We had been upgraded to mid stay.Parked in Mid stay and walked through pouring rain for at least 7 mins through temp walkways to terminal buildings. Keep longstay open and use the bus service plane parking your mid stay is definitely not an upgrade!!
Brilliant price . Parked right outside the airport 4min walk and our holiday began . Deffo recommended and used this parking again
Before Plane Parking I used to shop around the parking options around Edinburgh airport. Now I don't bother as the convenience and cost of Plane Parking is the best option at current pricing levels.
Best parking in Edinburgh airport. Highly recommended.
Unfortunately we had to cancel our flight due to matters out of our control. It was easy to book and was just as easy to cancel. Thanks for being so helpful.
Very good service. Will definitely use again and would reccommend.
Fantastic service would highly recommend
Plane Parking is rated 4.43 based on 9,782 reviews