Pines and Needles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pines and Needles
Courier, Own Driver
Read Pines and Needles Reviews

About Pines and Needles:

Pines and Needles are proud to present our range of Christmas Trees and Christmas Decorations. Feel the Christmas festivities come to life with our fresh and real Christmas Trees from our Online store, where we will deliver straight to your door, letting you relax and enjoy your time with the family. We also provide a host of Christmas Tree services including Delivery, Installation and Decoration services, designed and built for our customers.

We also have over 20 Stores operating across London, as well as the South of England, where you can come and join us to pick the tree that suits you best. We will deliver your Christmas Tree to your door in perfect time for Christmas for you and your family to enjoy.

sajel@pinesandneedles.com

123 Shirland Road

Tell us how Pines and Needles made you happy
An outstanding service executed to perfection. And they supply the most beautiful trees. My third year using Pines and Needles and they have excelled. Better than ever. I recommend without hesitation.
Perfect tree - super nice staff, lovely company! And so much fun to go and pick your own tree!
Have been buying our tree and wreath from Pines and Needles for over 10 years. Always a great tree and brilliant service. I was delighted that I could still get my tree delivered and installed despite the pandemic.
I picked up a Christmas tree from Turnham Green a few days ago, couldn’t be happier. I was in a rush and Luca did an excellent job helping me chose and getting it to my car. Very polite, excellent service, Trees are great too. Very happy, definitely recommend buying from here.
I have been using this company for the past 4 years! Excellent customer service and fresh and full trees. Competitive pricing. Nothing like seeing elves deliver your tree with a smile on their faces. Thank you pines and needles.
Convenient, and great service. Ask for Denzil - he's your Xmas tree hookup!
Pines and Needles 5 star review on 21st December 2019
I visited the friendly team at the Ealing pop up. Lucas and Vasile were awesome, gave me some great advice on the 2 trees we were buying, and helped to arrange delivery and tips on how to care for the tree. Great team! Thank you :)
Great tree with help from Emily and Marco
What a great service at stoke newington especially Tate what a nice fella Happy Christmas look forward to seeing you next year
Stoke Newington What an Amazing service, Great Staff especially Tate he was Incredible have a great Christmas and look Forward to seeing you next year
Brandon was super helpful and really helped us find the perfect tree to make our Christmas! Thank toy Brandon & Merry Christmas!
The friendly chap - Dimo was very good. Made us laugh while taking the time to look through a lot of trees in nets to find the right one. Great service.
We picked up a beautiful tree from Victoria Park from Dimo. In the cold rain he was still very friendly and made sure we found the tree we wanted. Was really impressed by the service we got especially considering the rain. Made our Christmas tree shopping experience special.
Dimo was really helpful. Great service. Bought a beautiful tree.
Dimo was super helpful. Really great service. Bought a great tree
Really great customer service! Had help from a lovely chap named Max, very friendly and full of Christmas spirit! Thank you for all your help!
Fantastic customer service from the guy on the forecourt- Max, great help and forever happy and smiling in such cold weather. Merry Christmas to you all 🎄
I had a lovely experience here, was fun finding the right tree and the lovely max couldn’t of been more help! Would highly reccomend him when picking your Christmas tree!
Came to buy a Christmas tree last week and Max couldn’t have been anymore helpful! What a lovely young man he is! He helped pick out a Christmas tree with me and my husband and had a lovely chat with him! Would highly recommend pines and needles to anyone great staff!!
What an incredible place. Everything you could want to make Christmas magical and the most wonderful helpful service from Max. Highly recommend a visit
Sam was very patient and kind. We were choosing for some time a tree, and in the meantime he would tell us stories but also gave us some privacy! Very good service :)
Pines and Needles is rated 4.20 based on 1,820 reviews