Pines and Needles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pines and Needles
Courier, Own Driver
Read Pines and Needles Reviews

About Pines and Needles:

Pines and Needles are proud to present our range of Christmas Trees and Christmas Decorations. Feel the Christmas festivities come to life with our fresh and real Christmas Trees from our Online Store, where we will deliver straight to your door, letting you relax and enjoy your time with the family. We also provide a host of Christmas Tree services including Delivery, Installation and Decoration services, designed and built for our customers.

We also have over 30 Stores operating across London, as well as the South of England, where you can come and join us to pick the tree that suits you best. We will deliver your Christmas Tree to your door in perfect time for Christmas for you and your family to enjoy.

Note for 2020: We are fully COVID-19 compliant and operating as usual.

sajel@pinesandneedles.com

123, Shirland Road, London

Tell us how Pines and Needles made you happy
This was my first time using Pines and Needles and I have been thoroughly impressed with our tree. The tree is full and the stand works well to keep our 6ft tree upright. A chap named Demos/Dimos/Damos gave us excellent service and we just wanted to thank him for his cheerful spirit which made the experience fun. Thank you to everyone at Pines & Needles, we'll definitly be back next year.
Thank you very much Katherine and the Chiswick team. Katherine was very helpful and helped us to find the beautiful Christmas tree that we were looking for.
Great service struggled to find the tree I wanted but lovely service from Ilyan, he explained the different types of tree and helped me choose which tree that was best for the small space that I have.
If I could give Pines and Needles zero stars, I would. My husband and I went to Notting Hill on Saturday as we always do to pick out our tree---which was beautiful. We asked for it to be delivered SAturday evening. I received an email indicating that it had been delivered... nothing was outside. I called them to explain the problem. An hour later, a tree was delivered. It was not the tree that was picked out. What was delivered was shorter, not remotely the same quality. My hunch is that they delivered our tree to someone else by mistake, picked out something else hoping we wouldn't notice. I called to complain---no one called me back. I called again... telling them to pick up the tree and refund me, which is when they informed me that it would take 7-10 days to get my money back. Very disappointing and totally dishonest. Terrible service.
My tree arrived 2 weeks ago and has already completely dropped.

I e mail customer service who claimed trees are supposed to last 2-4 weeks only and as a result could offer just a 50% discount on replacement, and no assistance in undressing and re dressing the tree.

Not only has the tree lasted not even 2 weeks (i e mailed today as the first working day), its also a nordmann fir which the website clearly says should last from Nov to xmas if kept watered and not near a heat source.

Really disappointing, both product and customer service.
Harrison in Chiswick was super friendly and really helpful. He told us all the different information about the trees and helped us chose a great one! Thanks :)
Just picked our 6ft tree and couldn't be happier. Dimo was an absolute star helping us find the perfect one after looking through so many!
I spontaneously went to get my tree from Victoria Park in East London. The fabulous kilt-wearing Dimos who served me was truly wonderful & kind! He went out of his way to help me! Not only did he take his time in assisting me to choose the perfect tree but he also offered to carry it all the way home for me (I live not too far from the park but as I was on my own & had two dogs with me it would have been impossible!) This will be my first Christmas in London without family (due to covid) - Dimos made the start of what is going to be a strange festive time very easy & special. It is also my first own Christmas tree! I’m so happy with it, really beautiful. Thank you again so much to Dimos, I felt awful not having cash on me to tip him - so please Pines & Needles give him a magical Christmas bonus from me! You have a fantastic member of staff there, really in the spirit of Christmas cheer, especially after the year we’ve all had!
Dimo was absolutely fantastic - he carried our tree for us to the car in the rain and was friendly while we took our time to select a tree. Our tree looks so came out beautiful after we decorated it and we are so pleased with it. Thank you so much and Merry Christmas.
The tree looks good and there was timely delivery, but...

1. The tree was full of bugs - green caterpillars, black slug-like insects, and other ones that are difficult to describe (jumping ones). Yes - this is not my first Christmas tree and I am used to a spider or two, but this tree was like something coming out of a horror movie.
2. The tree arrived quite muddy - I had to clean the needles.
3. The tree is much less wide than the one I had bought last year from Pine and Needles (but it would have been very happy if the first not for the first 2 points) .

Overall the delivery and everything was great, but the quality of the tree was a bit horrendous. I am usually quite excited about decorating my tree, but this has ruined my mood.

After such a year I hoped at least the Christmas tree to be right...I guess that got ruined too!
Very happy with our beautiful tree which Luke took all the time we wanted to help us pick and then kindly carried to our car. Great customer service. Liked the kilts the too!
We bought our tree from Upper Holloway and Steve was simply wonderful. Friendly and really, really helpful.
Thank you Steve, your kindness was really appreciated after a tricky year.
Great tree and "Irish James" helped is pick it out and the stand we needed.
I bought a very nice tree with the help of James at Battersea park
We picked up our tree last night, The service was excellent particularly from Luke. He gave us great advice on the height, shape and type of tree to choose and happily took us around the excellent selection of trees on offer. He was really helpful in loading up the car as well! Great service from a really friendly bunch. We will be back next year!
Fabulous service from the lads in festive kilts. Special thanks to Ryan at the Notting Hill branch for his patience - great advice on height and shape. Brilliant service carrying the tree to and reconfiguring the car...and the tree is great...will be back next year😊🎄
Ilyan served me today at ealing broadway he was lovely and helped me get the best tree
Bought a tree at Ealing Broadway today, served by Ilyan he was wonderful and made sure we got the perfect tree!!
Purchased a set of lights today at Ealing Broadway - Ilyan was so friendly and helped me pick between the colors.
Unfortunately extremely disappointed with the product. Our first time using pines and needles and we ordered 2 trees and some lights. One of the trees we ordered was great, the other not so much - it was very uneven and not what you expect for a tree that cost more than £100. The lights we ordered we shocking. They stay on for about 5 seconds and then flicker off. There must be a faulty wire. Even on the settings for flickering the lights just cut out every 5-10 seconds. We informed them of the issues and we still haven’t had a response be that was more than 24 hours ago. Avoid and pick up your own tree - we certainly will never use them again.
Pines and Needles is rated 4.24 based on 2,036 reviews