Pines and Needles Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Read Pines and Needles Reviews

About Pines and Needles:

Pines and Needles are proud to present our range of Christmas Trees and Christmas Decorations. Feel the Christmas festivities come to life with our fresh and real Christmas Trees from our Online store, where we will deliver straight to your door, letting you relax and enjoy your time with the family. We also provide a host of Christmas Tree services including Delivery, Installation and Decoration services, designed and built for our customers.

We also have over 20 Stores operating across London, as well as the South of England, where you can come and join us to pick the tree that suits you best. We will deliver your Christmas Tree to your door in perfect time for Christmas for you and your family to enjoy.

sajel@pinesandneedles.com

123 Shirland Road

Tell us how Pines and Needles made you happy
Please rate our Service at Pines and Needles out of 5
Please write a short review of your Experience with Pines and Needles Lovely people
Excellent staff, lovely tree
Great service from Vicky park pines and needles staff was so helpful especially the South African guy :-) x
Great tree. Great customer service from Chris in Chiswick.
Please rate our Service at Pines and Needles out of 5
Please write a short review of your Experience with Pines and Needles V good service. Supported out an online ordering glitch without issue.
Nice tree as expected.
James at Pines and Needles Turnham Green helped us choose our beautiful tree and was extremely helpful. Thanks James!
Finn served us in Fulham and we couldn't have met a nicer chap! He made us feel welcome on arrival, very pleasant, without being at all overbearing, and he let us go and come back and make our decision, which he helped us with and we were happy with the final result. Finn was very knowledgeable about his job, advising how to care for the tree, very skilled in cutting the base and packaging for us. Finn also advised on the tree-collecting service which was a pleasant surprise (This is our first Real Tree!) He was also well humoured, as he taught me that his name does not begin with 'PH' as I thought it may (lol). He gave us a pleasant experience, and has very people friendly, gracious personality and hope to see him again next year! Thank you Pines and Needles Fulham!!
We went to buy our Christmas tree at Wendover Woods they have so many options that we couldn't choose ! Fortunately we were helped by Anya and we found a fantastic tree.
Bought tree from Pines & Needles at Wendover Woods. Lucas served us and he was excellent. Helped us to find the right size and shape of tree, engagingly explained about his charity work and then put the tree in the car for us. Tree looks great and I wish all people who provide a service were as polite and helpful as Lucas.
Delivered our tree in time, lovely Zola and Younes helped install it. Great service! Happy holidays!
I went to pines and needles at Upper Holloway for my second visit of the year. Having been very well served there the week before I was excited. It was around Midday on Sunday 8th. The great Christmassy atmosphere of the week before had been replaced by a sad and tense; industrious atmosphere. I approached Chloe, who had served me so well the week before however I was instead locked in by an overbearing, pompous brute of the Boris Johnson “I’ll lie to your face and laugh about it” breed. He introduced himself as Joshua and the drop in atmosphere experienced in this store became apparent. Despite his best efforts to sell me a tree, spitting out some pre-rehearsed babble accompanied by a bone chilling cringe worthy heckle. it’s needless to say I purchased my second tree of the year (much cheaper) from Homebase.
Sam at Pines and Needles Turnham Green helped us choose our beautiful Christmas tree. He was extremely helpful explaining the pros and cons of the 3 different types of trees and served us with a smile. Thanks, Sam!
Great selection of trees at Kenwood House and friendly, helpful staff, with a special mention for charming Frank who solved our dilemma about which size to buy. Thanks - see you next year!
Bought a Nordmann Fir and was told it would last well. We had to cut the tree ourselves when we got home with a saw as it didn't fit the stand that we purchased from there. The tree lasted 10 days and started shedding and turning brown - it's the 10th of December and it will not make it to the weekend. Contacted the online support who said they couldn't refund because it wasn't from the online store. Ridiculous. I bought from Morrisons last year for 1/3 of the price and it lasted much longer - i'll never buy from here again.
Great trees and great customer service. I have experience ordering online and going to two of their different stores. Last year i got my tree delivered. The two delivery guys brought it into my flat and put it in the stand for me (despite me not paying for this extra service). This year, there was a bit of a discrepancy with a receipt after buying a stand from one of their physical stores. I emailed customer services and they got straight back to me and went above and beyond to fix the situation. My parents now also buy their trees from here. No complaints what so ever!
Sam at Pines and Needles Kingston was very helpful and very patient! Trimmed off lower branches and sliced end off trunk to give it a good soak.
Served by lovely Lucas......will be back again next year!
I’m so glad that I found pines and needles this year. Last year was an absolute disaster with our tree. Dimo has such a fun spirit to him and made us feel better about taking so much time to decide on a tree. Really gave us great service. Our 10ft tree is plush and so beautiful. We have put it up for a few days now and it still is maintaining its shape and needles. Thank you so much!
Unfortunately the tree was damaged the middle part broke right off. So no star or fairy. It kept leaning to one side . And for a Norman Fir that is not suppose to shed needles they did on arrival. And when we through it in the back of the car as well, as really could not.use it. Shame. Would i buy again from this company fraid not . I paid £60 odd for this and £30 for delivery . Not worth it to wait for an already damaged tree. So all.in all a xmas tree this year has cost me £145.
Dear Customer,

Our real Christmas trees come in all shapes and sizes and due to their natural state we are unable to guarantee freshness. This is why we have our quality guarantee in place:

Please do get in touch with the team
Dimo was absolutely fantastic. He was so very helpful and friendly! We found the most lovely tree.
Mark was so helpful and amazing at locating our desired tree and cut the truck to allow it to water
Pines and Needles is rated 4.20 based on 1,818 reviews