PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 14,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
PetsPyjamas 5 star review on 19th September 2021
Mr Jon Sullivan
PetsPyjamas 5 star review on 19th September 2021
Mr Jon Sullivan
Mr Bryan Percival
my email confirmation doesn't tell me which of your agents handled my call, but who ever it was did and excellent job
Not had the holiday itself yet but otherwise very prompt & friendly booking service.
Adam was wonderful! Professional, friendly, and after I gave him a few basic details, like 'I only want to travel about 3 hours from London', he found me a wonderful escape for me and my 2 dogs at really short notice for the bank holiday! It took all the hassle out of trawling through options and availability for me. Excellent service, I will highly recommend!
The concierge, Anna, was very helpful and went above and beyond to help me with my booking. She called 4 hotels to find which had vacancies together with prices etc and called back when she said she would with the results.
Liked being kept informed. Quick responses to initial enquiry.
I'm a returning customer for a reason. Friendly staff, great customer service and support. So much easier going through a specialist for hols with the dog. Some great offers too.
Very friendly staff. Maria called me & we spoke about requirements. Everyone of them was met. Fast service & came back to me with the ideal cottage. It was extra hard finding accommodation at short notice but that wasn’t a problem. Extremely happy with the service and will definitely recommend to friends & family. Well done Maria
Very fast responses! Unfortunately I wasn't able to answer the phone calls but they did try twice and send me an email with the information I needed to proceed with my booking.
The website is really easy to use and has great deals. We were quickly contacted by Jodie, who was friendly and very efficient and helpful. We’re really excited for our stay!
Angela responded to my enquiry very quickly and searched for a suitable inn for me, she seemed to have the same taste as me as I wanted cosy cottage type inn. Angela found me a good deal a 3 nights for 2 in Berkshire, which is now booked for October with my springer and setter. I am so looking forward to it.
Great response and very helpful.
We rely on Pets Pyjamas to find our pet friendly holidays. Great service, lovely people and excellent holidays. We always recommend!
Credit to Clare, very last minute booking and quite particular requirements!! managed to find something which looks perfect! roll on 21st!!!
Overall, the booking went very well and the choice of hotels was excellent. Only one small query, why are some hotels not open to internet booking, you can only reserve and then wait for a return phone call?
Nicola from sales and operations was fantastic and found me the perfect holiday in no time at all, excellent at replying to my requests and all booked in a couple of hours.
Came across PetsPyjamas by accident and so glad we did. Lots of lovely holiday accommodation especially for our fur babies to choose from, non of the usual putting dogs in inferior rooms, charging extra, which really does not sit well with me at the moment, due to Covid rooms were not being cleaned daily but still charged for the service. Having a human call me and talk me through my booking and the process was so refreshing. Maria was lovely, already told my friends and would be my first port of call in future - Well done PetsPyjamas excellent service
Really easy see all suitable dog friendly hotels and booking was simple. Will definitely use the concierge again
We have just returned from our first booking with PetsPyjamas & it definitely won’t be our last. From our booking & the most helpful Adam who kindly swapped our dates, as I had booked the wrong dates in error. Quickly sorted by Adam. Our stay at The Kings Head Inn was lovely & we will go back, the hotel was lovely, clean, friendly staff & ideally situated for we were looking for. I have already recommended PetsPyjamas & looking where to book next. Thank to PetsPyjamas!!
Found the date we wanted 🤗🤗🐶🐶
Heard about PetsPyjamas and thought I would give it a try. WOW! The selection of hotels and self catering properties is vast and we finally selected a hotel, chose some dates. We heard back from them and they had managed to get us the date and a choice of room. Now booked a break for for us and our two boys at a dog friendly hotel. The whole process was so smooth and the agent (Lesley) who helped me book was knowledgeable and very friendly. Will definitely use them again and would certainly recommend them.
PetsPyjamas is rated 4.77 based on 333 reviews