Personalise.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalise.co.uk
Read Personalise.co.uk Reviews

About Personalise.co.uk:

The UK's favourite personalised gift shop!

help@sixty.co.uk

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how Personalise.co.uk made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I just want my colour book too come
One of the items was broken. Couldn’t download the photo
Didn't get it right first time - but after a lot of explanation all was resolved
Designing the product and ordering was very simple however after purchasing it was all very frustrating. I received no order confirmation email. The product should have been delivered in 48hrs we got it a full week later. (All prior to current situation) extremely disappointing.
It took longer than expected to arrive and I chased over a few days and the phone experience was great as first Mail and ring back but she didn't ring back =. The parcel arrived the next day.
Still haven’t had an email telling me when my parcel is coming not heard a thing since my purchase 3 days ago

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry that you did not receive any order confirmation. Your order was dispatched on 18th March and will be delivered by Royal Mail shortly.
I have no recieved confirmation that my order has been dispatched only that it has been confirmed, the website was easy enough to use but I’m worried Slightly worried about not actually receiving it, I hope i get it soon :)
Hi Natasha,

Thank you for your review.

Your order was dispatched for delivery on 30th December by Royal Mail and will be delivered shortly.

If you need any further assistance, you may reach us anytime at help@sixty.co.uk.
Product looks great although arrived broken
Hi Gemma,

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear your order arrived damaged. We can see that you have contacted us through our emailing system. Please contact us back as soon as you can.
Quite a good choice of products, which is good. Wasn't impressed by the pricing and checkout system - by the time VAT and postage was added, my seemingly good-value product had almost doubled in price! But the product quality and originality look good.
Hi,

Thank you for your honest review. We are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your product.
Unable to get an update of the status of my order. It has said ‘complete’ for 2 days but no confirmation whether it’s been dispatched or when it’s due to arrive etc. Tried twice to fill in the ‘contact us’ form on the website and it keeps saying that there’s an issue and the request can’t be sent.. no way of getting an update. Hoping it’s not a scam website at this point.
Not yet arrived
Hi Elaine,

Thank you for your review.

Your order was dispatched on 29th November and will be delivered by Royal Mail within 2-3 days.
Slightly disappointed in the size and clarity of the engraving. Have to look quite hard to see it. The bauble itself is very nice.
Will come back in the near future
Hi,

Thank you for your great review.
Acceptable but not good quality elephant very faint as was the writing lid I’ll fitted it is true you only get what you pay for very disappointed but it will have to do.
Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. You may reach us anytime at help@sixty.co.uk.
Your choice of items is good and it is very useful to be able to see the finished personalized product on screen. However, I had to raise a query because your website is unclear in that it states that the first line of the 'message' will appear on the front of the mug, whereas, it is of course, on the back. I placed an order last Saturday, 23rd Nov, but to date 26th, I have not received an acknowledgement, which is a little disappointing.
Hi Marguerite,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into this and can see the Customer Service team replied to your enquiry yesterday at 9:31am.
Easy to use and efficient service.
Hi,

It’s wonderful to hear you are so pleased with the service you received. Thank you for your positive comments.
The decoration on the box did not the same as the item on the screen
very pleased with product ; but its a shame nobody noticed error marry Christmas not merry Christmas which spoilt it
Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your order and can see that the item has been personalised correctly with the details which you entered.
Slow, quite hard to use
I bought a tree bauble for my granddaughters first christmas with her name on it and a picture of a fairy. The bauble itself is lovely and the message on the back but the name on the front is not clear at all and it does not look like the correct spelling of her name. When I queried this I was told that this is the font design and no refund or replacement will be given. I am really disappointed with that response.
Personalise.co.uk is rated 4.52 based on 1,454 reviews