Personalise.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Personalise.co.uk

About Personalise.co.uk: The UK's favourite personalised gift shop!

Units 6-8 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate

Tell us how Personalise.co.uk made you happy

Lucy M
"I absolutely love it, once I put a picture inside I know my best friend will love it also. The engraving is so smooth and neat, certainly worth the wait and price. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you so much."
Len B
"The website was easy to negotiate and the method of personalising the teapot I bought was simple and straight forward. Delivery was as described and the quality of the product was even better than I expected. Thank you ... I will be a returning customer."
"The product I ordered was just as described and looks great. Delivery was swift. The other thing that I did appreciate that having got the order wrong (not enough of my product) reparation was swift."
"I have ordered from this site before and had no problems. However, this time was horrible. Today I received a parcel with the un-personalised items that I will be returning back to you and I am expecting a full refund due to the fact there’s is NO personalisation on the glasses. I have ordered from Sixty Stores before and have never faced an issue. However, the lack of customer care and assistance has been so poor I don’t believe I will ever return to this site- especially as I needed these gifts for friend’s birthdays."
"Easy to order and add personalisation. Order confirmed by email almost immediately. My purchase arrived quickly. It is perfect. I definitely would recommend this company."
"Great service. Fast and efficient. Loved the wrapped parcel. Haven’t seen the finished product . Will have to wait until Christmas Day!"
"Brilliant We ordered them on the Tuesday and they where with us by Friday"
"The perfect gift. fast delivery"
"The web site was incredibly easy to use- I could see exactly how the personalisation would look as I typed in the details. These were then reviewed on the final order page. The bauble arrived promptly and I am delighted with it. I will definitely use this website again and recommend it to others."
"Very quick and easy"
"Its absolutely perfect couldnt be happier and will use again"
"I loved my experience with this online shop and in the future, if I will need anything personalized again, i know where to go :) I placed the order on Sunday night and received my goods on Wednesday! very quick delivery and the product is amazing ! Lovely and I highly recommend this website . :)"
"Absolutely diabolical service. Would never order anything from this company again. I would not waste your time or money. Again extremely shoddy customer service."
"A lot of good choice, very easy to use and personalise products..."
"Bought 1st christmas in new home bauble for my son, well worth it. well made and good quality bauble, quite heavy. a lovely gift"
"I found the transaction easy enough, however a bit concern it did not give me the estimate delivery date, so still haven't heard anything"
"Fast and easy service, highly recommended"
"Great service,easy to use"
"Beautiful sturdy bauble."
"Very good service, I'm happy."
"What s fantastic price just what I was looking for, my parcel came today and was perfect looked exactly like it said it would. I was kept updated about when my parcel would arrive and it arrived in perfect time Brilliant thank you and merry Xmas 🌲"
"Easy to find what you are looking for lots of choice"
"hasn't arrived!!"