Personalise.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Personalise.co.uk

About Personalise.co.uk: The UK's favourite personalised gift shop!

contact@personalise.co.uk

Units 6-8 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate

How would you rate Personalise.co.uk?

Verified Buyer

Good quality items, personalised exactly as requested, very quick delivery (delivered 2 days after placing order)
Hemn R
Verified Buyer

The quality is almost what you expect while purchasing.
Susan H
Verified Buyer

I never received the book I ordered. When I emailed about it after the 10 working days I was told wait for another few days, which I did. Still it never arrived. I was fully refunded though
Neville S
Verified Buyer

Absolutely brilliant. Thank you.
Karen Y
Verified Buyer

The delivery was late, I emailed the company 3 times before I received a reply. I missed giving an item as a birthday gift, admittedly I did receive 10% off but this didn't really compensate me.

Probably won't use again or recommend.
Diane D
Verified Buyer

The product I ordered was just as described and looks great. Delivery was swift.
The other thing that I did appreciate that having got the order wrong (not enough of my product) reparation was swift.
Sue A
Verified Buyer

Diamond wedding gift for my parents they are 82 and 85 they were absolutely delighted so I am too !
Sue F
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, very Happy with purchase which arrived in plenty of time for my Son's Wedding. I would definitely use this Company again and would recommend to my friends and Family.
Verified Buyer

Great present for my sister's 30th birthday! She loved the tea pot, says it makes a lovely pot of tea and pours nicely. Delivery came on time. Very pleased with purchase.
Richard K
Verified Buyer

I bought two items. One I was very impressed with, the other (chocolate bar with golden ticket) was very misleading in its sales pitch. Was certainly not expecting the ticket to be the outer wrapper , but rather an actual ticket inside the chocolate bar.
Adam H
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality and arrived quickly for a cheap price. 10/10 would buy again.
Verified Buyer

Quite long delivery wait and when the item came there was no delivery receipt, but apart from that the item was perfect, a really really good gift.
Verified Buyer

A prompt service. The product arrived broken and a replacement was sent very quickly.

great service and products

Very happy
Patricia O
Verified Buyer

My son - in- law just loves Jelly Babies. They are particularly useful as he is a diabetic. Seems strange I know, but when his blood sugar levels drop they are ideal for a quick fix. So having 'personalise' do that to the jar made sense. The jar states ' Dad's Babies Hands Off' . The kids know not to touch.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service very happy with order and delivery thank u
Janet P
Verified Buyer

Bought the Mr & Mrs mugs they arrived very quick, good quality and can't wait to give them to my daughter and her husband to be
Thank you for your positive review. We hope that the newly weds like their mugs!
Sarah,
Customer Services
Lisa
Unverified Reviewer

I placed an order on 10 October for Christmas and have still not received what I paid for - it is nearly 6 months later now. Please, please, please respond to my emails or send my gifts :-(
Linda L
Verified Buyer

Good quality gift and prompt service
Thank you for your positive review on our website. If there is anything else we can help you with please contact us.
Sarah, Customer Services.