Personalise.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Personalise.co.uk

About Personalise.co.uk: The UK's favourite personalised gift shop!

Units 6-8 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate

How would you rate Personalise.co.uk ?

"I've order a pint glass that was supposed to be used for drinking water at work. The personalisation took couple of minutes on my phone, quick ordering process made it very easy. The parcel was securely wrapped and arrived promptly. I was delighted with the service and quality."
"Had a personalised book for fathers day for my husband from our daughter. He is a man with everything! Seen this come up on google & and thought yep, this is a good idea. When it came I was blown away, it is absolutley the best present he could wish for. He hasnt seen it yet & I know when he does he will be really touched by it. The poem in the book fits him to a T. Well written & illustrated, love it. Thankyou."
"Very good quality."
"Really happy with what we got for our grandaughter it gift wrapped beautifully."
"The item was a gift so when they received it they were overwhelmed perfect"
"Easy to use Clear description of goods Easy access to seller"
"Tried to put through an order 5 different times and got charged each time but the orders never went through. Ended up sitting out £100 waiting for refunds and no gift. Had to go to a competitor, got it cheaper & it went through first time with no problems. This company was embarrassing to deal with."
"Easy to order from website and email answered in a quick response time will definitely be recommending you to family and friends"
"Very happy with the product and it arrived within a week. Only downside - i received no indication of delivery date or time. Fortunately I was at home when it was delivered so not a problem."
"The product was late and I had to unwrap one of the items to find out which one belonged to who so waste of money paying for wrapping"
"How much the personalisation looked. It was so good"
"Very pleased with the bracelet my daughter loved it Ordering was easy..and delivery quick Will have no hesitation in ordering again"
"I found the items I wanted very easily at an acceptable price. The were delivered within the time frame mentioned, however I would have liked to know the exact date of delivery"
"Loved it. The people I gifted it to absolutely adore it thanks so much. And very fast delivery too."
"Very easy to find the products I wanted, they arrived really quickly and the quality is very good."
"The website was easy to negotiate and the method of personalising the teapot I bought was simple and straight forward. Delivery was as described and the quality of the product was even better than I expected. Thank you ... I will be a returning customer."
"Great range of gifts!"
"Very happy very quick service"
"Production and delivery was quite quick. Ordered glassware and one piece had broken during delivery. Very easy to send in "complaint" and they were quick to redeliver a replacement in time for the birthday. Would definitely order from them again! Thanks :)"
"I was waiting for along time until my order came , and when it came the date on the puzzle was wrong. You guys also dont answer my emails over and over again. i will never use your company again"
Personalise.co.uk is rated 4.67 based on 559 reviews