Personalise.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Personalise.co.uk

About Personalise.co.uk: The UK's favourite personalised gift shop!

Units 6-8 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate

How would you rate Personalise.co.uk ?

"Excellent product, supplied promptly"
"Absolutely shocking after care service, still waiting on a response to a complaint. Very poor customer service."
"Great service"
"First purchase from Personalise, very impressed with the fast delivery and the lovely quality personalised photo frame. Great packaging, would buy from again."
"Easy to order, personalisation as expected. Vase arrived next day! Excellent service."
"Website easy to use goods arrived quickly and the quality was good. The only downside was I didn’t receive any conformation that my order had been received or the goods were on their way."
"Great gift for a teacher. Good quality and really like the engraving option. Easy to order and they came really quickly. Definitely recommend using Personalise.co.uk"
"Recipient was very happy. Quick delivery"
"The money box was good quality, the personalisation beautifully carried out and, most importantly, our granddaughter loved it."
"I've order a pint glass that was supposed to be used for drinking water at work. The personalisation took couple of minutes on my phone, quick ordering process made it very easy. The parcel was securely wrapped and arrived promptly. I was delighted with the service and quality."
"Had a personalised book for fathers day for my husband from our daughter. He is a man with everything! Seen this come up on google & and thought yep, this is a good idea. When it came I was blown away, it is absolutley the best present he could wish for. He hasnt seen it yet & I know when he does he will be really touched by it. The poem in the book fits him to a T. Well written & illustrated, love it. Thankyou."
"Very good quality."
"Really happy with what we got for our grandaughter it gift wrapped beautifully."
"The item was a gift so when they received it they were overwhelmed perfect"
"Easy to use Clear description of goods Easy access to seller"
"Easy to order from website and email answered in a quick response time will definitely be recommending you to family and friends"
"Very happy with the product and it arrived within a week. Only downside - i received no indication of delivery date or time. Fortunately I was at home when it was delivered so not a problem."
"The product was late and I had to unwrap one of the items to find out which one belonged to who so waste of money paying for wrapping"
"How much the personalisation looked. It was so good"
"Very pleased with the bracelet my daughter loved it Ordering was easy..and delivery quick Will have no hesitation in ordering again"
Personalise.co.uk is rated 4.68 based on 567 reviews