Personalise.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Personalise.co.uk

About Personalise.co.uk: The UK's favourite personalised gift shop!

Units 6-8 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate

How would you rate Personalise.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"..............."
"message was over 4 lines and not the usual 2"
"I found it extremely pleasant to use, easily layed out and simple to adapt too. Highly recommend to anyone if they wish to purchase off Personalise.co.uk"
"Top quality items I received all personalised and I ordered a few, will definitely be back & very very quick delivery. Thank from a very happy bride to be"
"The whole shopping experience was easy and stress free"
"Quick and easy."
"It was a cute gift anyways, the fact I got to personalize it is even better."
"Received my personalised frame for my Parents 40th wedding anniversary and it is lovely."
"Very good no problems quick to post"
"Had everything you need to get that personalised gift!"
"Ordered late Wednesday night and it arrived Friday morning! It is perfect. Excellent price, quick turnaround and very easy. Really pleased!"
Willieam M
Verified Buyer
"Everything was so simple. Finding what I needed - effortless! Process and payment - brilliant! Delivery and quality - outstanding! Defeinatly recommend to everyone."
"Both products I ordered were very good quality and looked lovely."
Kathleen T
Verified Buyer
"I bought this wine bucket which was very nice to put in a table holder only to find it did not fit and then found out that they don't make a smaller one and as it was personalised I could not return it to exchange for a larger one so all in all very disappointed as it was a present.Should anyone order a wine bucket make sure to find out the size,the actual bucket was very very nice"
"Good quality items if a bit smaller than I thought. Arrived in the specified time."
"Order didn't arrive on time, tragic support."
"Very pleased with vase I ordered. It arrived quickly, engraving very good. Excellent value for money."
"I ordered the personalised Gin & Tonic Glass without realising that you had to state the person's name with an apostrophe 's' at the end if you wanted it to read 'Emma's Gin & Tonic'. I got the glass back to see it had 'Emma Gin & Tonic' engraved on to it. I emailed them to ask if they could help me rectify the mistake (I was willing to pay!), but they responded by telling me that they could not help me. The glass also took well over 10 days to be delivered. A very poor service that I would not recommend."
"Brilliant service and gift thank you. One tiny thing it is a shame that the wording on the front cannot be more characters in length"
"Great product and speedy delivery - brilliant service!"
Personalise.co.uk is rated 4.68 based on 522 reviews