Personalise.co.uk Reviews

4.4
Based on 3,378 reviews
Read Personalise.co.uk Reviews

About Personalise.co.uk:

The UK's favourite personalised gift shop!

help@sixty.co.uk

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how Personalise.co.uk made you happy
Absolutley loved the guardian angel as a gift for my great niece's Christening . It's from her Great Grandma thats sadly passed away before she was born. I can't tell you how much it ment to me when I saw it.Thank you so much X
Ordered for my sons first birthday, Personalisation doesn’t quite look like the pictures shown. none the less I am happy with the order, bangle is of good quality, just wish you could add more words as there’s still a lot of space of bangle for more wording. Was impressed by Fast delivery
Ordered personalised goblets for silver wedding gift.only they were not personalised.have sent numerous emails.but have had no replies as yet.very disappointed in this company.
Lovely birthday gift, very pleased with the personalisation.
I paid for next day delivery it had been 3 days and you didnt send me a receipt, normally you get them in a email or something. This was quite worrying as itll be at least 4 days since i placed my order with next day delivery, and i have no proof other then my bank statement.
Ordered and received in just a couple of days. Well packaged. Mirrored jewellery box is lovely and inscription on top is perfect. Can’t wait to give it to my daughter for her 18th. Very pleased
Love the personalised vase I ordered from you for an aunts 90th birthday. Great quality, love the design. Arrived very well packaged and in super quick time. Thank you 👏
Quick delivery and my grandson was delighted with his cross and chain for his special day
Purchased for my daughter who I haven't seen for many years. Had a message from her to say that she would put it on her dressing table so she can look at it every day! Brilliant item and great service.
So pleased with the quick turnaround from order to delivery of a personalised memorial photo frame. The frame is perfect for someone who has just lost her dad & so competitively priced. Thank you... I'll use Personalise.co.uk again when I'm looking for that special something I need in a hurry. Highly recommended!
Absolutely first class. I ordered 5 mirrored jewellery boxes, all to be specifically and individually engraved. Within 48 hours they had been delivered, in very secure packaging. The quality of the product was excellent. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service, easy to order and quick delivery . received within 3 days of ordering
It was easy to use and straight forward. It was really good value and the gift was well received.
Personalise.co.uk 5 star review on 10th May 2022 Personalise.co.uk 5 star review on 10th May 2022
Very good service, easy to order and personalise, prompt delivery. I am very pleased with the quality of the gift box. A very satisfied customer, I certainly would recommend to others.
We were very pleased with the service
Good product, just had an issue with getting email confirmation after purchase so glad paid with PayPal. However, got resolved very quickly by customer services and all good with delivery too.
Iam very happy with what I have bought the boys for the christening presents
I was pleased with my order when it finally arrived, as I was starting to wonder when it would turn up. However, there was no delivery tracking information provided and I was fortunate that my order wasn't smashed when it was unceremoniously thrown over my garden gate by the delivery person. Thankfully, it was well boxed and protected and survived intact.
Order arrived as promised. The after sales were so good with my enquiry. Will definitely order from these again. I don't usually write reviews,but am so pleased with the overall service. Thank you again xx
Finding the goods on the website wasn’t easy but once found the experience was easier. I am hoping the lettering. IE old English is as I expect, as it doesn’t say when ordering.
Personalise.co.uk is rated 4.43 based on 3,378 reviews