Personalise.co.uk Reviews

444 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

The UK's favourite personalised gift shop!

contact@personalise.co.uk

Units 6-8 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate

How would you rate Personalise.co.uk?

Very happy
Patricia O
Verified Buyer

My son - in- law just loves Jelly Babies. They are particularly useful as he is a diabetic. Seems strange I know, but when his blood sugar levels drop they are ideal for a quick fix. So having 'personalise' do that to the jar made sense. The jar states ' Dad's Babies Hands Off' . The kids know not to touch.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service very happy with order and delivery thank u
Janet P
Verified Buyer

Bought the Mr & Mrs mugs they arrived very quick, good quality and can't wait to give them to my daughter and her husband to be
Thank you for your positive review. We hope that the newly weds like their mugs!
Sarah,
Lisa
Unverified Reviewer

I placed an order on 10 October for Christmas and have still not received what I paid for - it is nearly 6 months later now. Please, please, please respond to my emails or send my gifts :-(
Linda L
Verified Buyer

Good quality gift and prompt service
Thank you for your positive review on our website. If there is anything else we can help you with please contact us.
Sarah, Customer Services.
Joanne F
Verified Buyer

The personalized shot glass was fantastic & delivery was very quick. Ordering was simple & easy
Thank you for your positive review on our website. I hope the shot glass is put to good use!
Sarah
Verified Reviewer
Verified Reviewer

Haven't even received my order yet and I'm astonished by their great customer service! Having being let down by a previous company and loosing £25, I was very sceptical about re-ordering the same item from a different place. I have been waiting for an item from another company for 15 days. Still nothing,so 10 days after my friends birthday I have ordered through personalised.co.uk. I enquired to see how long my order will take and explained the circumstances, within 30 minutes I had a response saying they would get it complete ASAP. I am so grateful to this company for helping me out. Let's hope it get delivered on time👍🏼
Suzanne P
Verified Buyer

Pleased with purchase just disappointed it came in a blue box which i paid for looking boyish when clearly it stated it was for my 18 year old daughter
Cliff I

Great item
Thank you for your positive review. If there is anything we can help you with please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sarah, Customer Services.
Verified Buyer

The engraved Vase we purchased was as described. Engraved perfectly and arrived promptly.
Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased that you are happy with your vase.
Sarah at Customer Services.
Verified Buyer

Perfect gift for my wife, it was a truly unique present. 5 Stars.
Thank you for your positive review. We aim to please.
Sarah at Customer Sales
Verified Buyer

A**** from start to finish
We are very please you are happy with your order Will.
Sarah at Customer Sales
Verified Buyer

Quick turnaround on personalised products, very happy with service 🙂
Thank you for your positive review on our website. We are please everything is to your liking.
Sarah
Nicky B
Verified Buyer

I had an excellent response to my order for two engraved vases. They arrived well within the dates given. I would happily use the firm again and recommend them to others.
Thank you for your positive comments regarding your goods. We are here to help.
Sarah, Customer Services
Elaine O
Verified Buyer

I ordered a personalized canvas as a housewarming gift for a good friend. I paid over €60 for this canvas. When it arrived there was a spelling error. I contacted the company and they sent me a second canvas. It arrived late last week. The spelling error was amended. However the canvas which mainly consists of writing is off centre. I am not waiting for a 3rd canvas as this whole process would be going on for over 3 weeks. A very poor service considering the prices they are charging. Beautiful gift ideas but a poor quality of service. I therefore would find it difficult to recommend them to anyone
We are sorry that the canvas was not delivered to the standard we pride ourselves on. We have taken the matter up with our distributors to ensure that this does not happen again. If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to contact u.
Pauline G
Verified Buyer

I was highly delighted with my my candle holder. My daughter has an unusual name and can never find anything with her name on..
goods were of high quality.
Thank you for your positive review regarding the candle for your daughter. Anything else that you may need please contact us.
Verified Buyer

fast delivery, good price and happy with the product I ordered
Thank you for your positive review on our Personalised website. If there is anything else we can help you with please contact us.
Sarah, Customer Services
Douglas J

Excellent product
Very pleased you are happy with the product you ordered Mr Jardine.
Verified Buyer

From start to finish the process was easy the product arrived quickly and is great we ordered a vodka bottle personalised for a 50 th birthday present in a presentation box
We were very pleased to hear that the product you ordered was just what you wanted! We hope the 50th birthday went well!
Personalise.co.uk is rated 4.74 based on 444 reviews