Personalise.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Personalise.co.uk

About Personalise.co.uk: The UK's favourite personalised gift shop!

Units 6-8 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate

How would you rate Personalise.co.uk?

Deena D
Verified Buyer

They are outstanding. Can't wait to see on my Xmas tree
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and a lovely personalised label on a bottle of gin. Nicely packaged and not damaged at all on arrival.
Cheryl B
Verified Buyer

thr gift was lovely came on time and would use again
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with personalised Champagne Flutes and the speed in which they arrived

Gift arrived on time
Sara B
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with order. Everything exactly as anticipated. Great service - item ordered Friday night and received the following Tuesday. Would definitely use again if personalised items required
Verified Buyer

Beautiful gift. Fast delivery.
Antonia M
Verified Buyer

The website has a lot of personalised handmade things that have high quality and are impressive.
Jeff F
Verified Buyer

the product I bought completely met my expectations.
Verified Buyer

Really quick turnaround and delivery, item was lovely and exactly what we wanted and all at a reasonable price. Many thanks.
Verified Buyer

Good quality items, personalised exactly as requested, very quick delivery (delivered 2 days after placing order)
Hemn R
Verified Buyer

The quality is almost what you expect while purchasing.
Susan H
Verified Buyer

I never received the book I ordered. When I emailed about it after the 10 working days I was told wait for another few days, which I did. Still it never arrived. I was fully refunded though
Neville S
Verified Buyer

Absolutely brilliant. Thank you.
Karen Y
Verified Buyer

The delivery was late, I emailed the company 3 times before I received a reply. I missed giving an item as a birthday gift, admittedly I did receive 10% off but this didn't really compensate me.

Probably won't use again or recommend.
Diane D
Verified Buyer

The product I ordered was just as described and looks great. Delivery was swift.
The other thing that I did appreciate that having got the order wrong (not enough of my product) reparation was swift.
Sue A
Verified Buyer

Diamond wedding gift for my parents they are 82 and 85 they were absolutely delighted so I am too !
Sue F
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, very Happy with purchase which arrived in plenty of time for my Son's Wedding. I would definitely use this Company again and would recommend to my friends and Family.
Verified Buyer

Great present for my sister's 30th birthday! She loved the tea pot, says it makes a lovely pot of tea and pours nicely. Delivery came on time. Very pleased with purchase.
Richard K
Verified Buyer

I bought two items. One I was very impressed with, the other (chocolate bar with golden ticket) was very misleading in its sales pitch. Was certainly not expecting the ticket to be the outer wrapper , but rather an actual ticket inside the chocolate bar.
Personalise.co.uk is rated 4.72 based on 468 reviews