Personalise.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Personalise.co.uk

About Personalise.co.uk: The UK's favourite personalised gift shop!

Units 6-8 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate

How would you rate Personalise.co.uk ?

"Great products great prices. Excellent delivery service."
"Excellent service and excellent product"
"Not happy. I had a problem with the website saying my email address was incorrect. Helpful woman at help.sixty stores called Natasha sorted that. When I tried to pay the payment page didn't appear and it kept returning to page where you enter your details. Natasha advised me to call to place the order. The man took my order but the confirmation email showed no message was included. I sent a request to say this was missing received a ticket saying I would be contacted in a day. This was the 16th.Now on the 20th still not had a response and still not received my item. Sorry but not impressed at all."
"Damaged box and damaged item. For the best part of nearly £200, not acceptable"
"Very pleased with the personalised gift and delivery was quick. Item packaged very well."
"I absolutely love it, once I put a picture inside I know my best friend will love it also. The engraving is so smooth and neat, certainly worth the wait and price. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you so much."
"Love the personalised wooden heart I ordered, the perfect engagement gift. Delivery was also very prompt. Will definitely be using your company again. Thank you."
"Very easy to order"
"Efficient and user friendly. An easy way to turn what could be a mundane gift into something heartfelt and personal."
"Lovely staff"
"My order is damaged (jewellery box has glue residue and speckles all over the mirrored glass. I have asked for a new one, but no response from customer service team!"
"Not received item."
"So far so good. The only thing I'd like to add is that I had no option to send it as a gift and keep the invoice out of the gift."
"Great quality. Great card. Great service"
"Easy to navigate and buy"
"The website is easy to navigate, and only misses a star as I feel the layout could be simpler and sleeker."
"I have used Personalise.co.uk a few times before and the experience is always great!"
"Very easy site to use and very happy with the gift we purchased. Only suggestion is it would be nice to confirmation email when item is actually posted"
"Lovely quality and prompt delivery"
"A very easy website to use with plenty of choice plus very swift delivery."
Personalise.co.uk is rated 4.66 based on 587 reviews