Personalise.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalise.co.uk
Read Personalise.co.uk Reviews

About Personalise.co.uk:

The UK's favourite personalised gift shop!

help@sixty.co.uk

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how Personalise.co.uk made you happy
The personalised book ordered was just as described.
Posted 7 minutes ago
My frame arrived damaged on the top corner I have sent pictures and email but have not had a reply, also the description says hessian elephant frames, but it's not hessian?
Posted 24 minutes ago
Easy to order. Good quality item just as described. Would use this company again.
Posted 26 minutes ago
Very pleased with my purchase, it came beautifully packaged, i will definitely be buying again .
Delighted with my purchase. Exactly as described and very reasonable price. Delivered promptly and arrived in perfect condition.
ordered two different xmas baubles one was personalised, very happy with what i recieved and delivery was fast
Really happy with this product. I was a bit worried as I have never ordered from this site before, and I didn’t get any emails to update me on the process of delivery like I normally do with other sites. But, it met all expectations when it arrived. It came well packaged, and is a high quality product. I would definitely buy from here again in the future.
Fantastic products. Amazing service. Just received two snow globes and am so pleased with the quality. Will certainly use this company again.
Gorgeous centre price for my table. Fast delivery and safety packaged too.
Personalise.co.uk 5 star review on 19th October 2020 Personalise.co.uk 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Brilliant little dog memorial heart lovely writing very pleased with the item
Website was very easy to navigate and order was easy to place
Personalised item I ordered was perfectly done. It arrived just two day after ordering it. Service was excellent and ordering online ws very easy.
I received my bauble yet so I can't comment. I was however surprised as I wanted to use the advertised international shipping but was told ...they don't ship to Belgium...seriously it's round the corner ...al you have to do is put a stamp on the parcel and post it...what is so difficult?
This is a Christmas present and it’s great
We have just received slate personalised kitchen clock, very pleased with it, good quality very reasonably priced and excellent inscription graphics, will definitely be purchasing other products
I was disappointed in the sizing of the engraving. I could hardly read it. The glass and presention box are lovely.
Very good and quick service
Item was exactly as described and I’m very pleased with it.
The personalised water bottle I order arrived very quickly, within 5 days of me ordering it. Very happy with it. Perfectly written name on it. Customer services were quick and polite to reply to my emailed question too. No complaints at all.
Good quality and fast delivery!
Personalise.co.uk is rated 4.46 based on 2,129 reviews