Personalise.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalise.co.uk
Read Personalise.co.uk Reviews

About Personalise.co.uk:

The UK's favourite personalised gift shop!

help@sixty.co.uk

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how Personalise.co.uk made you happy
Personalise.co.uk 5 star review on 1st August 2020
Crystal D
Personalise.co.uk 5 star review on 26th April 2020
Nicky H
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service. Was very happy with product , engraving was first class. Would certainly use again and strongly recommend.
Hi Susan,

Thank you for your positive comments. We are glad your experience went smoothly with personalise.co.uk
Posted 36 minutes ago
The gift was lovely, It arrived on the day I thought it should have. My small criticism would be that the only correspondence I received was this email requesting a survey. I had no confirmation of order or an invoice.
Hello there,

I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive your confirmation. If you still require this, please email help@sixty.co.uk and we will resend this for you.

Thank you for leaving us a positive review although there have been some issues with your order. We really appreciate it and all comments are taken on board.
Posted 38 minutes ago
Bought a present for my Daughters 21st Birthday on Monday 3rd August. Excellent. Love the personalisation. Beautiful item. Thank you. Would highly recommend this company. Arrived on time in a beautiful keepsake gift box. Love it. It was also well packaged for safety and tracked24. So arrived perfectly.
Personalise.co.uk 5 star review on 1st August 2020 Personalise.co.uk 5 star review on 1st August 2020
Hi Susan,

It's wonderful to hear you're happy with the product and service you received. Thank you for leaving your amazing review and happy birthday to your daughter :)
Posted 40 minutes ago
Easy to place an order and delivered in the time scale.
Hi,

Thank you for your review. It’s wonderful to hear you are pleased with the service you received.
Posted 41 minutes ago
First time customer excellent service quick delivery would def recomend them and will use again.
Hi Lorraine,

Thank you so much for your glowing review!
Posted 42 minutes ago
Everyone is happy! The quality of the gift was obviously a ‘hit’ the first order. However, I was having a problem registering for becoming an account holder so placed another order without doing this.
Today, some days later , I find a confirmation of my registration but obviously, there has been a delay so I cannot see and order placed. Need to check this again for my second order before I possibly duplicate it.
I am 6 hours adrift from you but feel sure that we can resolve this issue. I have faith in your efficiency. Thank you
Hi Judith,

I am sorry to hear there have been issues when you tried to create an account. Please contact our customer services via help@sixty.co.uk who will be able to look into this for you.

Thank you for leaving us a positive review. I hope this gets resolved for you swiftly :)
Posted 43 minutes ago
Wanted a personalised cushion to go with a chair I’d brought as a special birthday gift . Excellent quality and the name really ‘pops’ out .Makes my gift extra special and original. Came very quick . Good value for money too
Hello,

We're so happy to hear you're pleased with the product you purchased. Thank you for your review.
Posted 1 hour ago
I ordered a personalised Dove memorial vase for my mother's grave and am very happy with the purchase. Would recommend to anyone. I wasnt informed when delivery was due but luckily I was in.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your valued review and comments!
Very easy site to use and item arrived within 3days.Very happy customer
Hi Kaye,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive review!
Posted 1 hour ago
Great choice of original gifts at a good price. Very quick service. Arrived within a few days. I am delighted with the items and I know the recipient will love them.
Hi Jan,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're happy to hear you're so pleased with the service and products :)
Posted 1 hour ago
Ordered 2 christmas baubles for our grandchildren.
Easy process and delighted with the results.
Would order again.
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to offer your feedback! We're happy to hear you're pleased with the products you ordered.
Seems odd to be asked for a review before the items have reached even been despatched.
Also, why is there a blank instead of my name in the fretting part of your review email, when you have my babe from the order I placed. Your review email addresses me as Dear “” .
This review is not of the items I bought which I hope will be of good quality
Hello,

We're sorry you've received this invite before receiving your product - this sometimes happens as review invitations are sent automatically based on average lead time for personalisation and delivery and some personalised products may take a little bit longer to reach our customers, unfortunately.
You can always save the email invitation and review once you receive your product, we'd love to have your whole opinion :)

Apologies for the missing name. I'll get our developers to look at this. As I said, invitations are fully automated and this is definitely an unwanted error.

If you have any further issues, please get in touch via help@sixty.co.uk. Otherwise, we look forward to seeing your full review soon :)
Easy site to use for ordering, hasn't let me down with any orders
Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback - we always love to hear from our returning customers.
Beautiful quality
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear you were pleased with the quality of the product you ordered :)
Very efficient service
Hi Julie,

Thank you so much for your much-appreciated review.
Great turnaround time and good range of items.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your honest review and comments.
I am very impressed with the website, quick and easy to order and lots of choice.
Hi Jacqueline,

Many thanks for leaving your positive review.
Pleased with the personalised child’s cutlery set, arrived really quick
Hi Diane,

It's great to hear you're satisfied with the products you ordered. Thank you for leaving your review.
Was very easy to use & personalise products, the delivery was very efficient and fast. The products I ordered were received in perfect condition. Would definitely recommend, thank you 😍
Hello,
We are pleased to know that you are happy with the products and service we have provided. Many thanks for taking the time to offer your positive review :)
Have not received any email confirming my order so do not know if my order is even being processed. Very concerned as this was a gift.
Hi Susan,

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get your confirmation email. I have resent this for you manually. Please get in touch via our email help@sixty.co.uk if you need any further assistance.
Personalise.co.uk is rated 4.46 based on 1,879 reviews