Personalise.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalise.co.uk
2 - 3 Hours
Read Personalise.co.uk Reviews

About Personalise.co.uk:

The UK's favourite personalised gift shop!

help@sixty.co.uk

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how Personalise.co.uk made you happy
Ordered for a personalized passport holder, the item never arrived. I haven't received any confirmation email. Please contact revert back.
Hi Shiva,

Thank you for your review.

We would appreciate if you would contact us at help@sixty.co.uk, as we cannot find an order with the details you have provided.
Great personalised gifts. Ordering was easy and postage, packaging and delivery were spot on. Would highly recommend using this company and I will definitely be a returning customer!
Hi Jessica,

We are pleased to hear you are happy with your order. It is nice to know that you would recommend us. Thank you for your great review.
Product never arrived! The customer service was really poor and unhelpful. Wouldn't recomend service.
Hi Emily,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear that your order did not arrive.

We have looked into your order and can see that due to your order not arriving, we processed a refund for you last week. If you require any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at help@sixty.co.uk.
Ordered a personalised water bottle - the lid did not screw on straight and would not tighten down, if not put on exactly right the water bottle leaked - i emailed and was asked to return the bottle. I was then told the "manufacturer" had said there was nothing wrong with the bottle and we just had to screw it on slowly. I explained we had tried on numerous occasions to do this, but was told the bottle was ok and I would need to pay for return delivery if i wanted the bottle back. I refused to pay for return delivery of a faulty/poor quality bottle. Very poor customer service and poor quality item. Not happy!!!!! I would avoid buying one of these bottles and be wary of other items they sell.
Ordered personalised jewellery box, arrived quickly and earlier than expected and well packaged. Item itself was lovely and good price.
Hi,

Thank you for your great review. We are really pleased to hear that you are happy with the product you received.
My item didn't turn up, please contact me VIA email ASAP to organise a refund

Thank you for your review.

We would appreciate if you would contact our Customer Service Department at help@sixty.co.uk.
Great service, lovely product!
Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your great review.
Ordered a personalised bowl as a gift and was absolutely delighted with it. Good communication, quick delivery and fantastic value for money. I am so delighted with it, I will be reordering again as a gift for another friend. Would definitely recommend 😀
Hi Julie,

We are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your product. It is ince to know that you would recommend us. Thank you so much for your valued review!
Items were great quality and they arrived quickly. Perfect thank you!
Hi Marwa,

Thank you for your great review.
Great service with prompt delivery
Hi Catherine,

We are so pleased that you are happy with the service provided and I thank you for leaving your positive feedback.
The goods I have ordered and received have been really good value and good quality. I would definitely order from them in the future.
Hi,

Thank you so much for your valued review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the products you received.
Really pleased with the cards I ordered. I liked the way you could preview your choices. Reading other reviews helped me . The delivery was super quick.Thank you.
Hi,

We are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your order. Thank you for leaving your positive feedback.
Was able to find what I wanted very easily and gave me all the information I required.
Hi Ellen,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
Great personalised products, good communication and quick delivery!

Thank you for your great review.
Easy website to navigate , well laid out with good product descriptions

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
Very easy to find the product and order. Couldn’t find anywhere that states how long orders take to make, maybe I didn’t look properly, but have paid for 48 hour dispatch so praying my goods arrive in time.
Hi Hayley,

Thank you for your great review.

We have looked into your order and can see your order was delivered to you yesterday.
Received my crystal clock and was very pleased, very well made and looks great. Delivery was so quick .no hassle at all. Will definitely order again in the future.
Hi,

We are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your product. Thank you for your great review.
I found the item I wanted very quickly and easily, the personalisation was very simple too. I also found the ordering process very quick and simple. Would highly recommend
Hi Sue,

Thank you so much for your valued review! It is nice to know that you would recommend us.
Easy site to use. Product arrived on time. Personalised placemats. And was exactly as I ordered. Was slightly unsure it would be as my words were somewhat risqué. But they did a great job. And product arrived on time. That’s a a thumbs up from me!
Hi,

We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the products you received. Thank you for your great review.
Excellent choice of Christmas personalised baubles which could be viewed prior to purchase. Excellent value for money.
Hi Andrea,