Personalise.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalise.co.uk
2 - 3 Hours
Read Personalise.co.uk Reviews

About Personalise.co.uk:

The UK's favourite personalised gift shop!

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how Personalise.co.uk made you happy
So very easy to use, clear and simple with a great choice of designs.
Nice and easy site to view and simple ordering
Have not received my parcel yet but was very simple and easy to order.
Item came very quickly (after black Friday order) which I was impressed with & it was well packaged.
Somehow my order went through without all the personal details i had completed for my order. I contacted the support line and they were very good, they advised me what to do, they emailed me to confirm they had received my details which i wanted printing on the bauble, all within 24hrs. Very pleased with the helpline. Haven't received my order as yet, but hopefully all will be ok.
Easy to use website for the lettering, swift dispatch, product exceelent as described, very pleased.
I have an ongoing dispute with this company, and I’m not going to review the company until it resolved
The Xmas decorations arrived safely but some updates on the status of the delivery would have been good. The decorations were very good quality, really pleased.
Well worth the money🤑
Amazing range of products and easy to personalise. Took less than 5 minutes to place my order!
Quality product very quick delivery
Well designed website for easy and quick usage. Loved the products that where advertised on here. I bought three sympathy gifts that came within a week and all personalised perfectly. So happy with the products and will definitely recommend.
The print quality was poor and the font used appeared uneven. Have had to order a replacement from another firm as unable to use this product as a gift.
Had many lovely items from this company ..great quality and service everytime xx Thankyou.
Website easy to use and pictures of items clear
Found the selection very wide and very reasonably priced.bourght 2 personalised baubles for Christmas.
I was very pleased with how easy it was to order and personalise. It was quick arriving, ordered on the Saturday arrived on Tuesday and well packed.
Excellent in all respects, easy helpful website, fast delivery and the product is just as hoped for. If only all Christmas shopping was like this! Jane, Corsham
Unable to get an update of the status of my order. It has said ‘complete’ for 2 days but no confirmation whether it’s been dispatched or when it’s due to arrive etc. Tried twice to fill in the ‘contact us’ form on the website and it keeps saying that there’s an issue and the request can’t be sent.. no way of getting an update. Hoping it’s not a scam website at this point.
Not yet arrived
Hi Elaine,

Thank you for your review.

Your order was dispatched on 29th November and will be delivered by Royal Mail within 2-3 days.
Personalise.co.uk is rated 4.55 based on 1,176 reviews