Personalise.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalise.co.uk
2 - 3 Hours
Read Personalise.co.uk Reviews

About Personalise.co.uk:

The UK's favourite personalised gift shop!

help@sixty.co.uk

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how Personalise.co.uk made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Ordered a personalised water bottle - the lid did not screw on straight and would not tighten down, if not put on exactly right the water bottle leaked - i emailed and was asked to return the bottle. I was then told the "manufacturer" had said there was nothing wrong with the bottle and we just had to screw it on slowly. I explained we had tried on numerous occasions to do this, but was told the bottle was ok and I would need to pay for return delivery if i wanted the bottle back. I refused to pay for return delivery of a faulty/poor quality bottle. Very poor customer service and poor quality item. Not happy!!!!! I would avoid buying one of these bottles and be wary of other items they sell.
Terrible customer service. Delivery delayed. I made an order on a Thursday and purchased the Next day delivery method on check out. I had no communication to say my order had been dispatched, on it's way or delivered. There is no contact telephone number to call anyone from this place and when trying to track it comes up with very limited information. I submitted a question online through the website to ask where my delivery was (4 days after making the purchase) and Ellis response was "your item will be delivered shortly". Ellis (the Customer Services Executive ) was very impolite and inefficient, this completely ruined my shopping experience and because of this I will not use this website again. I was also denied a refund for the delivery costs even though it did not come in time.
There is no chance or way for me as a customer to get in touch with anyone from this website. My ”request ” can not be sent and there is no other way to contact them. I have no idea whether will receive what I’ve ordered or not. I would not recommend.
Hi Maria,

Thank you for your review.

You may reach us anytime at help@sixty.co.uk.
Unfortunately I haven't received my personalised bauble yet so can't review it.
Absolutely shocking. I placed my order. Within 3 minutes I realised the naming was wrong. Emailed right away to be told 2 days later there was nothing that can be done. Asked for a full refund to be told no again. Yet to even receive a confirmation of order either.
Hi Catherine,

Thank you for your great.

Due to the nature of personalised products, we are only able to cancel and refund orders before they have been produced and personalised. When placing an order, you are reminded numerous times to double check the personalisation on your order before placing the order. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused
Very disappointed
Hi Jacqueline,

Thanks you for your review.

We have looked into your order and can see that you have contacted us to change the personalisation on your order, however you order had already gone into production, therefore we were unable to change your order. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Your choice of items is good and it is very useful to be able to see the finished personalized product on screen. However, I had to raise a query because your website is unclear in that it states that the first line of the 'message' will appear on the front of the mug, whereas, it is of course, on the back. I placed an order last Saturday, 23rd Nov, but to date 26th, I have not received an acknowledgement, which is a little disappointing.
Hi Marguerite,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into this and can see the Customer Service team replied to your enquiry yesterday at 9:31am.
I bought a tree bauble for my granddaughters first christmas with her name on it and a picture of a fairy. The bauble itself is lovely and the message on the back but the name on the front is not clear at all and it does not look like the correct spelling of her name. When I queried this I was told that this is the font design and no refund or replacement will be given. I am really disappointed with that response.
I ordered two personalised keepsake boxes. When the order confirmation arrived it did not include personalisation. I emailed and received a quick reply asking for the personal details I required. I was impressed until I received two unpersonalised boxes today. I have contacted them and hope that they can sort this out.
Initially I was very happy with my purchase of a personalised mug. It looked great, exactly what my student grand-daughter wanted. However I was annoyed to see that it was not suitable for use in a microwave. When I contacted the company to say that this should be made clear to customers, they said customers should assume the product wasn't microwaveable unless specifically stated. In my opinion, the opposite applies, and it is normal to expect a mug can be put in a microwave. A shame as it is a lovely mug.
We always aim to deliver a great experience. We are gutted when we miss the mark. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again.
I ordered a personalised engraved shot glass for my friend's birthday. It still hadn't arrived after 3 weeks since order date so I got in touch with Personalise. I was told it should have arrived and no further help was offered. I couldn't find it at post office or with neighnours and no card had been left. So I emailed again asking for help regarding courier details and tracking. On this occasion, they offered to make a new one and re-send. This time it was tracked and arrived a few days later. So I was pleased with this part of the service. However, the 'engraved' personalised shot glass I ordered has actually been printed (not engraved) and a number of letters had already rubbed off (see photos). I emailed again to state that I wasn't happy as I couldn't give this as a gift with letters missing and I have not heard back from Personalise since.
The item was first class. the only critisism was that there was a lack of communication regarding the delivery of the item
We're glad you liked the product, we do apologise for the issue about dispatch emails being sent, our email server was having some issues.
1st class service. Good quality product (vase) personalised exactly as I stated. Item was well wrapped for delivery protection and arrived within 3 days of placing order. Won't hesitate to use again. ????
Fast delivery, bought these glasses as a replacement after breaking one of my wedding glasses, perfect!
The communication and processing time was poor. There was apparently a problem during the production and I was not kept informed, so therefore had to chase up my order until it finally arrived at its desired location. I won't be using this service again.
I placed an order on 10 October for Christmas and have still not received what I paid for - it is nearly 6 months later now. Please, please, please respond to my emails or send my gifts :-(
Personalise.co.uk is rated 4.53 based on 1,438 reviews