Personalise.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalise.co.uk
2 - 3 Hours
Read Personalise.co.uk Reviews

About Personalise.co.uk:

The UK's favourite personalised gift shop!

help@sixty.co.uk

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how Personalise.co.uk made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Lovely product. Very quick delivery over christmas week. Product was exactly as described.
Hi Sabrina,
It’s wonderful to hear you are so pleased with the product you received
such good pricing and very easy and quick process when personalising something not complicated at all
Thank you so much for your valued review!
It was so easy to do. There was a picture of the front and back of the bauble so you could see exactly how the wording was going to fit. It arrived quickly, looked lovely & the recipient love it. Thank you.
Hi Valerie,

We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the product you received. Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
the products that I have ordered have arrived in perfect condition and been the best gifts!
Hi Isla,

Thank you so much for your valued review!
I was extremely impressed with the presentation of the product received. The recipient was also delighted and advised the quality of the goods was superb. We would both thoroughly recommend the use of your service to others.
Hi Louise,

We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the product you received. It is nice to know that you would recommend us. Thank you for your great review.
Great service cannot fault. Brought a late Christmas present, ordered on 23rd and arrived next day on Christmas eve morning. Personalisation looks wonderful. 5*
Hi Kirsty,

We are pleased to know that you are happy with the service we have provided and I thank you for taking the time to offer your positive review.
Delivered extremely quickly, just in time for Christmas. Excellent presentation too
Hi Sarah,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
Item received in good time and was happy with the finished product. Made my sister laugh when I gave it to her.
Hi Chris,

We are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your product. Thank you for your great review.
Quick and easy
Hi Georgina,

My order is not here yet 4 days after I ordered next day delivery
Hi Nathan,

Thank you for your review.

Your order was placed on Friday 20th December and was dispatched for delivery on 23rd December and is due to be delivered by Royal Mail today. You may reach us anytime at help@sixty.co.uk.
Really Good quality.
Hi Lisa,

I am really satisfied. I found good presents here for my family. I am waiting for the shipping now
Hi Szabina,

Thank you for your great review.
Personalised Frame was lovely, amazing quality, really fast delivery.
Hi,

We are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your product. Thank you so much for your valued review.
Lovely gift X can't wait for them too see it X and give them head start saving for there new home 😁
Hi Miranda,

It is wonderful to hear you are so pleased with the item you have purchased. Thank you for your great review.
Very easy to order online and was a lovely product
Hi Barbara,

Thank you for your great review.
Easy navigation on website superb delivery, really pleased with the personalise gift for my mother in law.
Hi,

We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the service and product you received. Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
Website was all good. I just hope it comes before Christmas
Hi Sophie,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback. We hope the rest of your experience goes smoothly with personalise.co.uk.
Great timing, perfect
Hi Ellena,

Thank you for your great review.
Easy ordering, good service and fantastic product.
Hi Andrea,

Thank you for leaving your positive feedback
Amazing frame I can't wait to give it to my grandparents I've even put it in a lovely xmas box with silver glittery tissue paper and then wrapped the box up with ribbon and then added a bow it looks so beautiful thankyou will be ordering again xx
Hi Donna,

We are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your product. Thank you so much for your valued review!
Personalise.co.uk is rated 4.53 based on 1,340 reviews