Permagard Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Permagard
"Products were perfect only issue is paying delivery of order over £600 bit of a joke really and to charge £25 for delivery bit expensive."
Hi Gary,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Unfortunately, we're not currently in a position to offer free delivery. We work super hard on keeping our product prices as low as we can for our customers, however currently delivery prices reflect what we are charged by the courier. We really value your custom and thank you for ordering with Permagard.

Steve
"Delivery issues!"
"Product ok Service not good. Membrain turned up. Fitings turned up 2 days later! 2 days behind on the job Client not happy!"
Hi Gerald

We’re extremely sorry for the delay that you encountered in receiving the fixings. It’s quite simply not good enough.

The service provided by our courier on this occasion was way below what we would expect. Unfortunately, TNT occasionally splits consignments when long lengths are involved. They normally get delivered on the same day just by separate lorries. This did not happen for you and we apologise.

We are now looking into a way to include the fixings in the roll packaging to stop this from happening again.

The Permagard team
"Simple white plastic vent. Does the job. A little pricey on my opinion"
"I did not realise that you have to use the material immediatley after mixing the contents of the 2 tins, therefore can be problamatic if you don't want to use all the contents staight away. If you followed the instructions and wanted to apply 2 coats then you would need 2 lots of material. I actually poured part of the contents into a separate container in a roughly 2 to 1 ratio. Drying time was actually a lot longer than expected, and was still tacky after 24 hours, maybe due to the temperature, although it was still quite mild last week. Also did not find that it started to solidify 30 minutes after mixing."
Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to review your order.

We’re sorry that your experience with the product was not as you would have expected. We pride ourselves on including all the information needed on the product, label, data sheet and website. Unfortunately, in this case, it seems you were unable to find what you needed.

We will double check everything from our side to make sure it is easy to get the information required. For all future orders, please remember that our friendly and knowledgeable team are always on hand to help with any questions.

Steve
"Ordered online and was delivered to wrong address. Took 2 days and speaking to 3 different people to rectify and for my order to be delivered."
Thank you for taking the time to review your order. We’re very sorry that you experienced delays with your order – your experience fell well short of the high standards we expect at Permagard. The delays were down to an issue with the courier that we will address with them. We hope you are happy with your replacement delivery.
"Ordering and Delivery time was good but Epoxy resin was slightly opened, tried it anyway but result was not great wish i had contacted straight away to get changed but to late now. Also need more information about mixing."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with Permagard. We’re glad that you were pleased with the speed of delivery but sorry that you weren’t 100% happy with your product. Our friendly team are always on hand if any problems arise or if you would like more information about the product. We’re always happy to help.
"ORDERED THESE 3 VENTS AND 1 WEEK LATER NOT RECD. CALLED AND THE LADY WAS VERY HELPFUL AND DISPATCHED NEXT DAY ASAP, SO THEY MADE UP FOR IT."
"Very expensive for what you get. Basically a tube, 2 vents which would have cost under a tenner in screwfix, and some fibre filling. And p&p on top on top..."
Hi,

We’re sorry that you found our product to be over-priced. At Permagard, we’re committed to high quality and always aim to provide value for money. It’s therefore disappointing to hear that you didn’t feel you got the best value.

Many thanks

The Permagard Team
"The product worked"
"the product was delivered speedily and on the phone were very helpful. However, I was not happy with the type of packaging used. I would like to see a reusable and /or recycled material used to protect the product, if indeed, the product needs any packaging at all."
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your order. We’re pleased that you were happy with the customer service, product and delivery.

Thank you for also raising your concerns around the packaging. We are required to protect any liquid products with additional packaging to prevent damage in transit, however, we agree that using recyclable packaging where possible is very important. We have therefore raised the issue and will investigate possible solutions.

Many thanks

The Permagard Team
"I was disappointed when I called to ask how the passive ventilation system could be extended to suit thicker walls. The lady I had spoken with didn't seem to have an technical knowledge to assist me."
I’m sorry to hear that the information provided didn’t answer your query. If you would like more information about the ventilation system I’d be happy to speak with you myself. Please feel free to contact me on 0117 982 3282 and ask for Gregg.
Permagard is rated 4.81 based on 866 reviews