Permagard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Permagard
Read Permagard Reviews
Very efficient delivery and product
I ordered and got the product delivered within a couple of days to site so really good service highly recommend thanks Mike
Looks good hopeful does the job and stips the condensation we will see in time
Excellent product, except for the cost (£80 including delivery).
Brilliant service and product. Goods arrived damaged, but were replaced within a day of notifying. Have always found Permagard , it’s products and staff of the highest quality. Would (and have) recommend to anyone wanting high quality waterproofing agents.
I ordered a full container in the end , after a phone call to one of your departments when i requested a sample of your product , the chap i talked to was very helpful on the phone , was going to send an invoice over for me to pay the delivery charge , but this didn't arrive , so , hence , decided to go for it !! Better for you ! But , we have not tried the product as of yet. Very quick on the delivery though !!
My order arrived quikcer than expected and is good value for money. I will happily use this supplier again.
My experience with Permagard has always been positive and reliable.
Always delivered when I want it , that’s the main thing for me
Easy online purchase process, fast delivery and a superb product!
I hope I’ve bought the right products, as I called for some technical advice on 2 occasions before making the purchase on-line and on both occasions was promised that someone would call me back. I never received a call and ended up taking a guess as to the right VCL product for my needs
Quick delivery. Excellent service
Helpful, friendly staff, nothing else to say really. Thanks.
Very kind with technical advice. The product behaved as promised. Very satisfied.
Good service
Great advice and support. Wish I'd found out about them earlier, would have saved me lots of time and money!
Many thanks for the Permaguard product that I ordered and for the prompt delivery. I got exactly what it says on the tin and am sure this will defeat the water ingress problem I had on this job.
Always a good service, many thanks. Martin HVB
Service excellent, product good value for money, delivery as promised. Well done would recommend and will use again.
speedy delivery great product