Permagard Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Permagard
"Excellent product job went like a dream"
"Excellent Service and Communications"
"Goods arrived on time , unfortunately two out of four containers were creased and bent , no spillage so contents should be fine"
"Purchased 2 x 5 litre tubs of Remmers Funcosil FC on Monday 5th August and expecting a next day delivery via TNT. Permagard picked and dispatched on-time on the Monday, but sadly TNT failed to deliver next day, and in fact, we received the delivered items on the Wednesday at 16:45h, a good 1 day late. No criticism of Permagard as their support staff were apologetic and professional in chasing this late delivery. TNT gave no apology for the 1 day late delivery ! The Remmers FC Waterprrofing product itself was applied as per the instructions and time will tell over the next 12 months as to whether the investment of £129 total was worth it in terms of the house brick walls being waterproofed. Will I use Permagard again? Hopefully so for the next set of walls that need to be waterproofed on the East aspect of our house."
"Quick, easy service. Would definitely use again."
"I am a regular customer and I happy with the service and advice I get."
"Good product and delivery on time."
"Product and service excellent but dismayed paying £19 for delivery on a £9 product this could have been put in a padded bag and posted for a lot less as time was not an issue"
"Everything was explained very well to me over the phone. I was very satisfied wi th the technical advice."
"Fast delivery abs good products."
"Very good efficient service thank you"
"Quick and easy to order. Delivered very quickly"
"Great service thank you."
"Ordered goods online, very easy to do and quick excellent delivery service...Impressed.Thank you."
"Great product and fast delivery."
"Delivery never arrived no card left chased was told they tried to deliver when I was standing waiting in the end collected from Depot very disappointed kind regards AdyAndrews"
Hi Ady,

We are sorry for the problems you experienced with your delivery and have raised this with TNT as a priority. We understand that the courier offered to redeliver however this did not fit in with your project schedule. We would once again like to apologise for the inconvenience this caused you.

Regards

The Permagard Team
"Can't fault your service or products supplied. Thank you"
"I needed to damp proof an internal wall suffering from rising damp and to prevent salts leaching into the new plaster I was advised to affix a plastic membrane to the wall. I found permaguard offered a kit to do this on the net and thought that they offered the product I needed at a reasonable price. I am pleased that the product arrived quickly, was as advertised and came with fixings and full instructions. Very happy"
"Ordering was so easy. Good detailed website. Items were delivered as promised and on time. What more could you ask for. Bang On."
"Extremely fast delivery and very good product."
Permagard is rated 4.81 based on 1,144 reviews