Party Perfecto Reviews

of reviewers recommend Party Perfecto
Read Party Perfecto Reviews
Yeah really good came on time only down side was one shot glass was broken when arrived
Ok for the cheap price but the eye slots seem to be designed for people with very narrow eyes in the middle of their head
Quick delivery and good price but can’t comment on product as haven’t used yet.
Boxes were a great size. The moody faces were cute but lasted all of 2 minutes before they burst powder over everyone. Not safe at all
the mask was ok cardboard ? I felt the postage was a little high for a light weight envelope making a £1.99 product costing £4.99 that being £2.99 postage more than the mask I believe a A4 envelope lightweight should cost £1.25 an over charge of £1.74
Arrived too late for what I needed them for. Even though it said delivery 3-5 days they came after that. Good quality masks but one came without an elastic.
Very speedy delivery. I have only used one of my items and unfortunately (blow up 80's phone), the stopper after blowing it up didn't stay in so therefore the item deflated before it had the chance to 'make a joke' on my husband - I just hope all my other blow up (range of animals for my nursery class) are all good.
Great value for money however packaging for delivery could be improved so products are protected.
Happy ot has came before my daughter birthday 🎂
Didn’t receive my purchase in time for the Occasion , but was given a full refund of my delivery cost £6.99
Strangely some products arrived earlier than orders that were due sooner.
Arrived on time and packaging adequate. One of the bubbles had leaked however.
have not received my order
Still have not received my order.
Didn’t receive order yet
Arrived in good time.
slinkeys were ok, windmills were damaged
The inflatable came with multiple holes in it. Deflated very quick and had to re-inflate every 3 minutes
U need to provide a contact number u cant speak to anyone
The one inflatable catus was perfect but the 2nd one I ordered could not be used it arrived split would like a refund on it please
Party Perfecto is rated 4.41 based on 985 reviews