Party Perfecto Reviews

of reviewers recommend Party Perfecto
Read Party Perfecto Reviews
Very speedy delivery. I have only used one of my items and unfortunately (blow up 80's phone), the stopper after blowing it up didn't stay in so therefore the item deflated before it had the chance to 'make a joke' on my husband - I just hope all my other blow up (range of animals for my nursery class) are all good.
Great value for money however packaging for delivery could be improved so products are protected.
Happy ot has came before my daughter birthday 🎂
Didn’t receive my purchase in time for the Occasion , but was given a full refund of my delivery cost £6.99
Strangely some products arrived earlier than orders that were due sooner.
Arrived on time and packaging adequate. One of the bubbles had leaked however.
have not received my order
Still have not received my order.
Didn’t receive order yet
Arrived in good time.
slinkeys were ok, windmills were damaged
The inflatable came with multiple holes in it. Deflated very quick and had to re-inflate every 3 minutes
U need to provide a contact number u cant speak to anyone
The one inflatable catus was perfect but the 2nd one I ordered could not be used it arrived split would like a refund on it please
Disappointed with the size of the pineapple plates, they look so much bigger in the picture
Reasonably priced, arrived on time
Not up to the standard I thought hard to get in to blow the bubbles but on the other hand service was great
Delivered on time but some of the goods are of poor quality. I accept however that these are only party bag items so are cheap but the punch balloons were very thin and burst easily and quickly so these didn’t make the party bags!
Ordered adult and child cowboy hats but both appear to be the same size despite having different 'chil/adult' labels.
One of my items arrived in a battered box that was ripped. Condition not really acceptable for a brand new item. This was not due to the way it was delivered as the bits that were ripped off were not in the packaging. This was for a friend’s hen do.
Other item arrived in good condition.
Party Perfecto is rated 4.41 based on 871 reviews