Party Perfecto Reviews

of reviewers recommend Party Perfecto
Read Party Perfecto Reviews
Order came with 8 missing clackers
i was very excited to receive my order but when they arrived one packet was open and 2 of the plastic eggs had smashed and cracked all over the packet - for £2.99 postage i would expect better!
Not received yet... apparently shipped 9 days ago.
One part arrived broken, awaiting response. Rest arrive well and on time
Unfortunately parcel did not arrive in time for children’s Xmas party 😩 I realise that this is down to Royal Mail -standard delivery 3-5 days took 13 days-very disappointed. Parcel was as ordered.
The items are great and exactly what I was looking for but the length of time I have waited to receive these was awful!! Due to this I am very reluctant to ever buy from this site again which is ashame as the items are nice but the very late delivery meant I could not give my class of 24 children their Christmas goody bag in time. Disappointing.
i don’t what to rate it as i haven’t got my parcel yet ive waited quite a few days and it still hasn’t came yet
Unfortunately I was expecting these to be much larger so I was extremely disappointed adding to that disappointment is that most of these have burst within a few days
I have been ordering quite alot with Party Perfecto lately and I was very disappointed to find that the product I keep re-ordering had doubled in price, I understand prices increase every now and again as that's what businesses are about however to double its price is a bit extreme. I find the majority of stuff I receive the packaging is damaged. It's difficult to get in touch with anyone when you have a question. However prices are great, all these other points are quite disappointing. I had to find an alternative way of ordering from Party Perfecto as the delivery fee was €25 to Dublin which is extortionate.
Long delivery
The party boxes that I ordered were lovely and bright but they were much smaller than I was expecting leaving me disappointed. I also felt that the delivery charges were too high.
Quick delivery but quality of products is not good
Hat came distorted as it was only packaged in a plastic envelope.
Not recieved my order
Still not got my item
Order came, though broke when I put the magnets together 😡😡
Disappointed as had hoped the children would have fun with these items but ended up in the bin
Didn’t work very well
I’m still waiting for my purchase to arrive so you might want to check that customers have actually received the product before you ask for a review. I understand in the current climate that deliveries may be delayed however you need to reflect this in your confirmation so we know when to expect our delivery. I have a disappointed young boy here and no clue when this product is going to arrive...
Still not received the product. However, I appreciate that the current situation with the postal service isn’t ideal not usual so it may not be entirely your fault, however I haven’t had any communication regarding delays etc. Thanks
Party Perfecto is rated 4.41 based on 972 reviews