Party Perfecto Reviews

of reviewers recommend Party Perfecto
Read Party Perfecto Reviews
Products arrived quickly and just as described. Good value too.
Posted 5 minutes ago
Arrived too late for what I needed them for. Even though it said delivery 3-5 days they came after that. Good quality masks but one came without an elastic.
Ordered the frogs and flying pigs for a school display great products and fantastic delivery service! Definitely use again!
Thank you!
Arrived very quickly and everything is good quality and excellent, will be buying again from you x
Thank you for sorting the problem šŸ‘
Easy access website, products and prices competitive and delivery excellent. Thank you party perfecto.
Quick delivery as promised
Excellent quick delivery and so happy with the order and items. Well packed and good value for money.
Quick and easy to order service.
Excellent value for
Money and service
Great party hats came in the post quite quick thank you
Very speedy delivery. I have only used one of my items and unfortunately (blow up 80's phone), the stopper after blowing it up didn't stay in so therefore the item deflated before it had the chance to 'make a joke' on my husband - I just hope all my other blow up (range of animals for my nursery class) are all good.
Good efficient service
I'm so excited to send my 6 grandchildren a party box with all these goodies, I'm sure they will have fun THANKS FOR THE SPEEDY DELIVERY
Great organisation and save collection
Great quality products, good value and great speedy service
Package arrived very quickly. Absolutely perfect product for what we needed.
Love the boxes. Bigger than other boxes and really good price. Prompt delivery.
Great range of products at very reasonable prices
I received my order worth the money, most off the party fillers are lovely some a bit small from what I thought but I’m still very happy with my order, only thing was would have like to received it in a box not in the the plastic bag. Arrive on time, so will come back for more thank you.
Party Perfecto is rated 4.41 based on 882 reviews