Party Perfecto Reviews

of reviewers recommend Party Perfecto
Read Party Perfecto Reviews
I received my order worth the money, most off the party fillers are lovely some a bit small from what I thought but I’m still very happy with my order, only thing was would have like to received it in a box not in the the plastic bag. Arrive on time, so will come back for more thank you.
The items arrived fairly quickly, the only thing I didn’t like was the tracking. It said I had to download an app to see full tracking, but once downloaded there was still no tracking, just the option to mark as delivered. Other than that no complaints!
Amazing but the stickers on top were peeling off and left a yucky residue. Aside from that, great for a little toy for a party, and it kept me buisy.
Send the wrong item but were extremely helpful and send me the right item straight away with no extra fees. Very good customer service.
As described, work well
Only just arrived due to Royal Mail backlog, so too late for Christmas, but will just get them out next time grandsons visit!!
I’m quite pleased with the items for the price, and am sure we will have fun with them!! Might even be better for a post Christmas party 🎄
I ordered some things, they sent them
Good for fun
Great price, fast delivery. Some items were defective and new ones sent out straight away. Will buy from again
Would like to be able to purchase more things individually. All the items I ordered where great though
No problems, prompt delivery
these came very quickly i have some to return as broken
Great pranks for Christmas
The delivery is the only problem . One time we didn’t receive the items , otherwise it takes about 3-4 weeks to get here
Fast delivery
Most of the Halloween balloons burst while putting air in. Other than that cheap and cheerful
My grandson so loved this outfit . Was really pleased and came quickly. Would purchase from here again .
Looking forward to seeing our grandchildren’s faces when we (top of path) because covid stay safe , delivery Halloween bags with Halloween present in 🎃🎃🦇 🤗 ...
I ordered 60 Halloween items and it said online 6 head bopper headbands in a pack and only 1 came. So I am short 10 as only 2 came.
Toys are quite good value for the money, could improve delivery time
Party Perfecto is rated 4.41 based on 871 reviews