Party Perfecto Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Party Perfecto
"I wasnt happy with the groans I got. They don't work the way I thought they would and some of them didn't work at all"
"Could have been despatched a bit quicker, but otherwise no problems. Thank you"
"Really quick delivery"
"I was happy with the service I received.a couple of the products I received I found to be not good quality ie plastic cars with balloons on.and secret writing pad.i thought were not worth the money I paid.i code not to put these in my child’s party bags.but I ordered a few other things and they were perfectly fine.and other than that the service,everything else was very good."
"Item perfect as described - thanks"
"Really quick delivery and very easy to order. Very impressed."
"Excellent service very quick"
"I wasn't aware that there was a 2/3 day processing time for my order as well as a 3-5 day delivery wait. I ordered on a Sunday and I expected (hoped) my order would arrive on the Thursday or Friday, it arrived on the Saturday, which unfortunately was too late for the party I was hosting. My advice would be to order in plenty of time to ensure enough time for processing and delivery of your order. Other than that, everything else was spot on. Thank you."
"Arrived quickly and the fans were just like the description and exactly what we needed for our dance show. Thanks."
"Excellent service, very happy."
"Item arrived quickly and was as ordered"
"great value for money"
"I ordered in the early hours of Tuesday morning and received delivery on Wednesday morning. Very happy with the product, an inflatable surf board for a fancy dress party needed by Saturday"
"I made a purchase and your company never deliver or sent my money back, and I tried to call but no trace of contact and even emailed no response. I am not happy with the service you rendered and here you are asking how you did."
"Delivered on time. Was exactly as described and very good price"
"Items as described very good value and speedy delivery"
"I paid for 1-2 working day delivery but only received my package after 3 days. When emailing the company I was told that there was a 2 working day turn around and this was nowhere in the terms and conditions. Unfortunately I am very unsatisfied with the service I’ve received"
"I ordered it you supplied it end of"
"I know you get what you pay for but 2 of the inflatables I ordered arrived with punctures"
"I ordered 200 bouncy balls from this company. The order took longer than expected to come and they also gave me 12 less balls than what I payed for. Not usually one to complain but I didn’t get exactly what I paid for."
Party Perfecto is rated 4.33 based on 69 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access