Party Perfecto Reviews

of reviewers recommend Party Perfecto
Read Party Perfecto Reviews
Fast efficient service
Products are brilliant thank you
Bought a pack of 50 bouncy little balls in different colours and got 42 with lots of the same and they didn’t even come in a plastic bag
Arrived in good time.
great prices and also delivery arrived just in time. Brilliant service!
everything is great about this company. starting with selection, i was stoked to find many items that i had been looking for... mainly costumes! i was stoked to see i was able to purchase myself a banana or pirate costume.
The second thing is pricing, which is really good. i spent about £15 (which equates to approx. RON 80) and i have to say - i wouldn’t have found such a great deal in Romania.
Third, the shipping was really quick. i ordered my Banana Costume on september 5th or 6th i believe and it arrived on september the 16th.
Overall, i am very pleased with Party Perfecto’s services.
Party Perfecto 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Fast delivery, great service and the item is just like what they said. Love it
slinkeys were ok, windmills were damaged
Easy use of internet site. Order for delivery in germany. Kept me informed of my order and got here quickly.
Grate value for party stuff
The party boxes that I ordered were lovely and bright but they were much smaller than I was expecting leaving me disappointed. I also felt that the delivery charges were too high.
great prices, silly products (exactly what I was looking for) never used this online supplier before but happy to say... go for it! will order again
Quick delivery and product as advertised.
I didn’t receive what I thought I was going to receive. I ordered some flower hair clips and I only got 1! I was an awful colour and didn’t even match the lei that i bought.
Excellent service from start to finish. I have used them before and will use them again for sure!
Excellent product and service
The inflatable came with multiple holes in it. Deflated very quick and had to re-inflate every 3 minutes
Good service and quality toys and party items. Very much pleased. Higly recommended.
Excellent service fast delivery and cheap prices
Good timing on delivery and decent product
Party Perfecto is rated 4.39 based on 613 reviews