Party Perfecto Reviews

of reviewers recommend Party Perfecto
Read Party Perfecto Reviews
Looked fantastic. Untill I fetch it out for my grandsons 1st birthday.
It was leaking air and flat on 2 sides.i still haven't had a reply back.
I paid for next day delivery to ensure I received my gender reveal cannons in time for my party and the cannons did not arrive the next day, what I had paid for, so I had to cancel my reveal and postpone it until the cannons arrived
I have not received order
Ontem (05/01/2021) recebi a encomenda que fiz no dia 30/11/2020 , que foi 7 unidades de Hatching Dinosaur Egg e 7 unidades de Hatching Unicorn Egg. Todos os Hatching Unicorn Egg vêm partidos e eu pretendo a devolução do dinheiro que paguei pelos mesmos.
Considering I STILL haven’t received my delivery I am unable to give a review on the product
Ordered on 6th December ... still waiting for it to arrive!
Still waiting on parcel which resulted in Santa visit being cancelled at the weekend
You must have lost my order??🥴
I placed an order and still haven't received it
order still hasn’t arrived, shipping is so slow.
I have not received my parcel even though I paid for DPD next day delivery. I received a message from DPD saying there had been a problem. I do hope you haven’t charged me!
Have not received my parcel
I haven’t even received my purchase yet.
Ordered 15 Halloween balloons and every single one of them popped via to blowing them up!! Poor quality
Received it on time but unfortunately it did not work, too much hassle to send back
Still haven't received it yet!
I received an object full of animals or something - dirty stuff. It was a costume of banana and it is all like dirty or with bedbugs. I do not know what that is, but it is very creepy. I need to send it back. Unfortunately I can not find any information how/where to do it. Hope at least that will work.
Absolute rubbish ! Crown would not stand up properly when blown up ! Would like money back ! I have had a crown before and it was good but this was not !
I ordered and paid extra for next day delivery and didn’t receive my order until Monday and needed the items for my sons party on the Saturday, hence that is why I paid and was guaranteed a next day delivery. I refused the parcel from DPD on the Monday as it arrived too late. I am awaiting a refund.
Party Perfecto is rated 4.41 based on 868 reviews