Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
TLDR: I would not buy again or recommend to a friend unless they change their paper to a higher quality recycled paper.

I purchased a 2021 agenda. The quality of the cover is perfect, I love the color and typography. Shipping was timely too. However, the inside does not match the outside. The pages are incredibly thin, you can see the design of the next page and whatever you write (even with a ballpoint pen) shows, which I was not expecting from a $35 planner. I'll do my research better next year and find a company that at least offers recycled paper at this price.
I ordered a hardback photo book. The printing quality is pretty bad and the paper kind of thin. If I were you I'd look elsewhere for photobooks.
I am so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your photo book!

Please do email us on support@papier.com and we can assist you further!
I wish the paper was thicker. I use STABILO point 88 fineliners and the writing from the surrounding spreads are highly visible. Cute but not as high quality as other options in this price range.
The cards I ordered were cute but I ended up having to cut them in half and use them as postcards because the paper was so thick that they wouldn't fold properly. Hard to believe that was worth $80.
Ordered one of the custom diaries- I spent a considerable time deciding on colours/text etc. The diary came printed with the wrong colour. Feels like I shouldn’t complain just because the colour is different, but also paid $50 AUD for a diary, so you’d hope they would be right.
I have had a message from Royal mail asking me to pay a further £3.50 when you have taken £2. 95 ready.. Why? £21 for a diary ready expensive
So disappointed, was so looking forward to getting this as I ordered a diary a few years ago and it was such good quality! But I ordered a planner and this time the pages aren’t opaque as shown in the images on the website you can see print from the previous page through them, not the end of the world but deffo not worth the price, big drop in quality
My order has been lost in the post. It was due to be sent first class post, however on contacting customer services through the chat twice I keep being asked to wait another few days even though initially they told me if it didn't arrive in the next few days they would sort a replacement. It's been around a week since they should have been delivered now. I'm disappointed in the customer service. Previously I've had deliveries from Papier and the products have been nice, so it's a shame that the first time I've had difficulties the customer service hasn't been up to scratch. Also it is frustrating that the phone number doesn't seem to allow you to actually speak to anyone either ... so I'm resorting to leaving this review.
Hi Ciara, So sorry to hear you have not yet received your order! Sadly, due to the current climate, there may be some minor delays! I can see my colleague has refunded your shipping for you and if this has not arrived by tomorrow, we will get a replacement for you, no problem!

Alicia :)
I really want to love this product — the hardcover is beautiful and I like the layout, but the paper is SO THIN. I can see right thru every page and it’s so distracting, it’s like it’s made of tracing paper. Maybe there is a reason for this that I’m not aware of. I’m not a very picky person, but this might make the planner unusable for me — very disappointed.
Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear this! Please could you send an email over to support@papier.com and we would be more than happy to help!
Best Wishes, Customer Service
Please be aware that your photo book may be sent to another person all the way across the country. I ordered a book for my 90-year old grandmother who could not attend our small ceremony. We live on the East Coast. Our book was addressed and sent to a woman on the West Coast.

Thankfully, she messaged me on Facebook to let me know and I contacted customer support. Papier is having *her* send the book to us *directly.* Even though she is kind and seems trustable, this solution requires us giving our home address to a stranger. Additionally, even though I'm sure she will handle it with care, the company likely has their own packaging and mailing techniques. Having a stranger re-mail the book makes it more likely to get damaged in transit.

Papier did offer to refund the post office receipt and a portion of our orders, but said they would not be refunding either of us in full (she ordered a book recently too).

I completely understand that mistakes happen—but these are enormous privacy issues, which is a very scary thing. This is not the same as a t-shirt or grocery order being mixed up. Photos of myself, my husband, our families, small children, our faces, and our names were sent out to a complete stranger. The quality seems great for the price, and we had even been considering using Papier for our Christmas cards this year. But this situation has really spooked us so I think we may reconsider.
I'm so sorry that there was an error with your photobook! This certainly isn't in line with our usual standards.

We take this issue very seriously and have already begun liaising with our Operations Manager and Print Team Manager to investigate further.

We of course would have arranged this redelivery for you both but were notified that the item was time sensitive and that this redelivery had already been discussed. There was a concern that this customer would be out of pocket, having arranged the delivery themselves and a member of our team ensured that we would be issuing compensation to both parties to cover the redelivery and inconvenience caused by this error which I can confirm has been applied by a member of our team.

We are happy to help with any further questions in regards to this order, please email us on support@papier.com

Best Wishes,
Elly
Beautiful products but Customer Care was very poor.
Emails I sent to them requesting they answer one simple question about my order were dealt with in a chaotic way. They completely mis-understood what I was asking them - so I asked them to phone me rather than discuss by email and was told the phones were all busy!
I then cancelled the order and this was confirmed by them in writing however was still charged and the goods were still sent to me.
another charge was made to my bank account - for approx £87 - I have no idea what that was about - but that was reimbursed quite quickly.
Loved the designs online, but put off purchasing for a long time due to price. Decided to treat myself to a mid-year diary due to a discount. Delivery took a long time and there was no way to track or even know what was happening with the parcel.

Also very disappointed with the quality. Online the diary looked a beautiful quality, but in reality the outside design is made out of a plastic, cheap looking material that is not at all worth the money. The only thing i can say is that the packaging it came in was pretty, and the inside has a nice layout and paper quality. Although the weekly plan layout could do with a space for general notes.
I have been really pleased with your service and products in the past but not so much this time. I ordered a diary for my friend in America and you contacted me very close to her birthday to say the gift box could not be sent from America, so either you send it from UK or from America without a gift box. I went for the latter, but it hadn’t arrived, so I contacted you again and you said it was out of stock and would be delivered late. Her birthday was 09/10/20 and she still hasn’t received it. I’m very disappointed.

Please note the customer service was good but logistics not!

Georgina Elliott
I ordered three custom photo hardback notebooks, which were placed in two different orders. My first notebook had an attached bookmark. My second order arrived with two notebooks, neither of which had attached bookmarks. I have no idea why all three weren't made with bookmarks... They're the exact same product! The listing provides no explanation and neither do my order forms. I also never got a shipping confirmation for my second order, and the customer service request I submitted was answered by the UK Papier branch. I live in the United States and dealt with the US Papier website. I don't know why they sent my help requests to the UK. Regardless, it wasn't overly helpful to have someone overseas answering questions about US shipping. UPS didn't deliver, the way I was told they would. USPS did. Finally, one of the three journals arrived with severely crushed and damaged bottom corners. No one has been available the times I've tried to use the customer service live chat (maybe all the Papier representatives are in the UK?). Regardless, I'm still waiting for responses via email. I'm not very happy, considering how much I paid. I could have gotten three Italian leather journals from Barnes and Noble for cheaper.
The cards are nicely printed but but 2 orders were wrapped together and there was no presentation box so the cards/envelopes can't be sent as a present as intended.
The layout is wonderful. The easy way of putting a photo book together is brilliant. But the quality of the prints is incredibly disappointing. Papier is not cheap and I feel I paid for their marketing rather actual quality. It is expensive so I expected an appropriate product.

The issue: The photos came out incredibly dark and partially blurred, it's really hard to understand what is going on in some of the pictures - and no, it's not the files. It might be the paper, its feel is nice, it's kind of old school thin cardboard, but frankly not a good choice for prints.

So overall, I would go for a different provider again. I tried a few different ones, I quite regularly get a photo album sorted, and for the first time failed with my choice. Sorry Papier, maybe we'll try again in the far far future.
I thought the book was difficult to make on my phone took 2 hours. I also thought the paper would be glossy not matte
Arrived late, ordered on 17th sept, arrived on 26th september. Very dissapointed with the new 2021 Diary format, only some of the changes are described on the website, the old diary had 17 leaves of lined/squared/plain paper at the end all of which i have used for the last two years i loved my last 2 papier diaries, the extra month of December 2020 in the 2021 diary is superfluous and a waste(i still have my 2020 diary)much preferred the Jan -Dec format. Previously there was the year to view , then each month to view, followed by all the monthly to do lists, then the full diary with a week to view. Now the monthly to do lists are interspersed throughout the diary and the last two pages of most months (not all months though) are repeated! for example, end of march last two pages 29, 30, 31 march on lhs page then on rhs page we have 1-4 april...then a lined page then the April to do list followed by 29, 30, 31 march on lhs page then on rhs page we have 1-4 april AGAIN. it is a waste of paper, pages and is confusing...why have so many dates repeated. Same repition is seen for april, may, june, july, august, sept, oct and nov. It is horrendous, how am i supposed to find important information with over 50 dates repeated?
Hi Cherry, I am sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your order! If you would like to contact us on support@papier.com and we can assist further with this!
The cover design and quality are absolutely beautiful. The layout of the planner itself is terrible and not authentically reflected in the product images. Its grouped my all the months, all the goals sections, then all of the weekly notes. Rather than have each month with its own section. Therefore I find myself flipping back and forth between sections. Its a quite chaotic layout. Pretty product but not very functional or organizational purposes
Hey Alexis! I'm so sorry to hear that you were not happy with your planner! We have changed the layout of the diaries and planners due to past feedback we received on our old layout. If you'd prefer, we are happy to send you a 2021 diary which is dated! Please feel free to email us at support@papier.com and we can arrange this for you :-)
Best Wishes, Customer Service
I ordered a Le Moderne 2021 diary in vintage emerald. The colour and design are lovely. But the diary itself arrived damaged. The corner was crushed and the back cover was scratched.

While diaries inevitably sustain wear and tear in the course of their use, I expect mine to arrive in good condition. The delivery box itself was in good condition, leading me to think that the diary left Papier's warehouse in this state.

I contacted Papier, but have not received a reply.
Hi Anne, I'm so sorry to see that your order arrived with some damage! Sadly I cannot seem to find any emails from yourself. Please do feel free to email us over at support@papier.com or jump onto our live chat and we would be more than happy to assist with this!
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,362 reviews