Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Lovely designs, easy to use website and great quality paper on arrival!
The quality of the paper and the hardcover of this planner is lovely. The only complaints I have are with regards to the overall layout of the planner. I prefer to have my months before weekly breakdowns. Otherwise I am very happy with the purchase due to the minimalist interior.
In the end, the notebooks turned out the way I wanted, but I would change two things:
1) This was a custom order and it was incredibly painful to make it happen from the US. The customization process ultimately was somewhat automated once they uploaded my logo; and in hindsight, could have been fully automated with some built-in thresholds around image quality. If the process was automated online, my order could have been completed weeks earlier vs. going back and forth with someone in the UK.
2) The notebooks were shipped individually wrapped in tissue paper. This was completely negated by the fact that I ordered 30 and when stacked on top of each other in a big box, the tissue paper was completely destroyed and useless once the notebooks arrived.

On a separate note, it would be nice to have a place for name and contact info and a back pocket like other notebooks.
Love the diary, pages are a tad thin - not the best if using a gel/inky pen. Also weeks double up on either side of the monthly spread which is super annoying as the same dates show up twice
The quality of paper, colors, and "luxury" is really nice. I will enjoy sending these notes!
Website easy to use. Fast service. Clear details of card chosen and personalised message. (Did not see end product)
Great quality! Came quickly!

Would prefer some lines in the individual dates.
Recipients loved their cards.
Lovely stationary received quickly and as described.
I chose this based on the layout of the journal. So far, I'm pretty pleased with this.
Great postcard, quick and easy to navigate too.
Very good designs and quality. Very pricey and would expect an A4 size for the price. Overall though, would buy again.
Very good.
Beautiful quality journal.
I love the organiser, not just the look but the way everything is laid out.... well done Papier!
Beautiful, useful, nicely designed. I love the system of setting goals and planning. The only thing I would say is I wish the paper is thicker. I don't like to see what I wrote from the previous page.
Good service, even though my delivery was delayed slightly the situation was resolved by an agent efficiently and satisfactory!! Thank you
it's a beautiful planner with lots of space to write out each day. it was a little pricey but definitely worth!
Beautiful stationery, such high quality. My only wish is that the notecards/envelopes came in a box rather than loose in the packaging, some of them got bent a bit.
The Daily Planner was great - very useful for habit tracking and daily scheduling/weekly mealplanning and to-dolist tracking!

My only comment for improvement would be thicker paper!
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,395 reviews