Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Absolutely live our wedding album thanks to Papier
Ordered Olive Sprig wedding guest book for my daughter. Plenty of pages, good quality book and nicely presented. Easy to personalise and delivery received promptly. Would recommend reducing the default point size of the bride and groom names on the front cover. Thought a bit expensive at first, but we are very pleased with our purchase.
I am really impressed with the quality of the stationary and was really happy with ordering process. Shipping was quick and I have received nothing but positive feedback. The giraffe carried by balloons is whimsical and appropriate for many occasions and The Jag letterhead is dramatic and stylish. I did not go in expecting to come with prints. The selection is fantastic and I look forward to many more orders. Write a note or letter! They're better than a text.
I received the wrong thing I WhatsApp on a Sunday and go a speedy response. Steph could not have been more helpful. Thank you papier .
Lovely quality. Speedy delivery.
Wonderful company, great customer service, can't fault anything about the quality of products. I am not that great at being PC savvy so found the personalisation a bit tricky to follow but got there in the end. It was worth it just to see the faces of those I gifted to, including those I gifted to myself X
Excellent! will be using again.
Lovely paper, and it arrived in perfect condition. It is a present for my sister but our meeting has been rained off till next Saturday, so I cannot say how she finds it. Just one thing...I had to break the seal on the one pack to see you had sent the right design, as the envelopes were in the way and I could only see white unless I opened it. So had to put a note in to explain.....
Amazing service, beautiful products! Would definitely be coming back next year for my academic planner!
Loved the personalised birthday card I ordered, lovely quality, will definitely use Papier again.
I can’t say enough about Papier!!! I sent my mother the personalized journal for Mother’s Day and the estimated delivery was May 11th, well the team must have done their magic and she received it the day before Mother’s Day (3 days before I expected it)!!!! I can’t say enough of how thankful I am and the product was even better than I expected.. thank you again! Definitely will be ordering again !!!
Great quality xx
Nice notebook
Quick delivery time. Very high quality product.
I love my notebook. It was exactly what I wanted.
Arrived pretty swiftly! It was a gift for a friend's engagement and she loved the quality and design. I love how you can customize the text!
Great service, quality of product and packaging 🙂
I've placed numerous orders with Papier over the past few months and nothing is too much trouble for the superb team! Excellent quality, speedy delivery, and all-round wonderful customer service which is an absolute delight. I cannot, and will not buy customised stationery anywhere else!
Excellent service
I have been using Papier since the first lockdown, mainly for birthday cards. A wide selection are available and although I have not seen them personally, the recipients have commented most favourably on the quality and design of them. The price is very reasonable as it includes first class postage and delivery is swift. I fully recommend this company.
Thanks so much for your review Charles! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Alicia :)
Good quality card, good value
Thanks so much Sarah!