Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Absolutely live our wedding album thanks to Papier
Love my notebook and pen and also the packaging it arrived in!
Posted 27 minutes ago
Absolutely love the beautiful mid-year diaries, which are already in use. Also very impressed by photo framing service - thank you
beautiful planner, everything I expected
Love Papier! Great card and different from other card companies.
Love the quality and range of stationary and cards. This is my go to for cards!
Easy to use and a pleasure to send. The recipient was so impressed they want to use the service too.
Great service! Good quality
Papier 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Ordering was easy, delivery to cottage on holiday worked a treat in lovely packaging ( all card of course). And the planner was fab and much liked by my daughter on her birthday. Great to have discovered you. Thanks Leesa
So lovely, thank you, and quick delivery!
Got a journal for myself and my best friend, we both love them!
Excellent customer service and product
First time I’ve ordered the note book was perfect really happy great service will definitely use again
Papier's customer service was brilliant! We placed a wedding order for a wedding sign, table plan, menus, place cards and table numbers. Papier have brilliant collections and the customer service through Alicia at Papier was amazing. Alicia helped us customize the design we wanted to make it absolutely perfect for us - we are so grateful. Considering we made a big order the delivery time was also very good! Would 100% recommend to anyone. (Thank you Alicia!)
Easy to do
Very pleased with my personalised diary.
I absolutely love my diary. It is beautiful to look at; the features are exactly what I need to organise my work days as well as my social arrangements; there is enough space in each day to fit in my meetings; and the attention to detail is excellent, such as the ribbon page marker, the monthly goals and to-do lists and the monthly box planners. So much thought has gone into it and I am a convert. I will buy my next diary from Papier as well. Thank you so much!
Love the design and how customisable it is!!!
Order arrived quickly. Quality item, very happy. Good communication from Papier throughout the process.
Really happy with the product
The planner was very cute and of high quality. I’m very happy with my order, thank you.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,925 reviews