Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
From farm to cup,love the ethic. coffee tastes incredible. Love that it comes through the letterbox the day after being roasted.
You can't get that from a supermarket
Love love the coffee. So smooth a taste. Right strength for me. Treat to wake up to and free funnel and inserts. No mess. Cant wait for my next delivery. Ave ran out! X
Compared to coffee shops which are £3-5 a cup of coffee Pact is a great alternative. Taking out the corporate middle men is an amazing plus side and gives the coffee belt a fairer wage and life which i’m all for. I subscribe to the unique blend which changes every month, so far i’ve had one with hints of blackcurrent and one with hints of dark choc and orange. As an espresso they are brilliant. But you can also mix with creamer/milk and they work well as iced latte and cold brew too.
Loved so much I recommend my friend with my code and we both had £5 off which is great.
Up until quite recently i thought that there was no such thing as coffee club, i am a coffee fan and as coffee is my main drink weather its decaf late at night or as like to call them leaded or unleaded i so pleased that i found this sight my son likes coffee to when he goes to uni i hope to set him up aswell this is the most reasonable club and so far i am loving it i prefer the bean i like the smell the beans make when you grind them yourself and the taste is much fresher i love this idea bravo pact bravo
Have been very impressed with Pact coffee so far. Good choice of coffee preferences which has resulted in good variety being delivered. I have had 4 deliveries so far and had 3 different kinds of beans.
I think the best thing is the flexibility of when I get my deliveries down to the day.. at the moment I have every 10 days, but that is a little too long, so I can drop that to every 9 days. Also it is really easy to just get my next delivery shipped immediately
Great coffee, fast delivery
I absolutely love it. Great coffee, delivered through my letter box each week. And a different batch each week. It’s just a really great idea!
Pact Coffee 5 star review on 11th October 2020
Super quality of service. The product is very satisfactory. No complaints.
I really liked the convenience and their ethical policy regarding paying better than fair trade, and was expecting the coffee to be okay. I’m quite pleased to say that I’ve now tried five different coffees and they’ve all been excellent in their own way, and I found at least three that I could drink every day.
Really quick delivery in letter-box friendly packaging as stated.
I'm trying the House Blend coffee for now to test the waters but I've had no problems with the beans so far. I love the fact that I can customise my plan and drink great coffee at such economical prices
Simply great coffee!
Excellent quality coffee with the service to go with it.
The beans are fantastic but the biggest difference for me is the ability to specify the grind based on the brewing method. It has made a huge difference to the taste of my morning coffee! The customer service is fantastic and it is just so convenient.
Since I joined they have been accurate, fast, honest and reliable. The quality of their coffees so far (3 months) has been excellent. I can always recommend them with confidence.
Pact Coffee is great coffee all the time. The suscription is very flexible so I never run out of coffee, but I can manage any potential overlap as well. I definitely recommend it.
Great service and fantastic coffee with a good range of flavour profiles
Super tasty and straight to my door. Really useful for staying awake in the afternoon.
Love the packaging.
The coffee is very good the taste is fantastic.
Thank you so much for the coffee.
It is the best coffee ever
Love the fact I know I've got my coffee beans coming every month and they smell gorgeous too. Thank you!
So far have had two monthly deliveries of Pact Coffee and both have been excellent!
Pact Coffee is rated 4.73 based on 1,826 reviews