Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
Excellent coffee and excellent service both for business and personal use.

Always have a range of roasts to suit all tases.
Love this service! The coffee is fantastic, the packaging is simple and effective. The customer service is wonderful. I would recommend Pact to anyone who enjoys a good cup of coffee.
I've been ordering the House Espresso beans for years now and have recommended Pact to many people. The coffee is great and it's very useful to have it delivered through your door. The ability to "send asap" when you're running low earlier than usual is extremely useful, often arriving the next morning. The website is very quick and easy to use so it only takes seconds.
Decaf Asomuprisma tasted great and didn't keep me awake at night, which is what I wanted!
The service is fantastic and the coffee amazing. I particularly appreciate that the coffee is packed so that it fits through a letter box.
I’ve loved everything about the experience so far.
Pact Coffee Beans are the best I have come across, roasted one day and then sent out for delivery the next day. Setting up a plan is easy and then being able to adjust the plan is great, love the send them asap feature. A really easy way to never run out, have great tasting coffee whenever you want.
Amazing coffee, freshness is amazing every time! I love that I can change the coffee I want each time! Customer service is incredible! Couldn’t be happier with my Coffee
Fantastic coffee with a mix of flavours, some flavours could do with extra taste/smell but others are perfect. Thank you.
Pact Coffee 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Great idea! Good to receive a new coffee each month, but WAY too many emails in between times!
Great coffee and swift delivery. I enjoy being able to learn about the growers as well. A fantastic service!
Game changer 🕺
I have only been a member/customer of Pact Coffee for just a month.
The coffee beans I am buying are excellent, I will as time goes, try other coffee beans from the Pact Coffee range.
I am disappointed that no one has replied to my email I sent on 23 November however, my telephone calls were answered within reasonable time.
Coffee was amazing and service was too!!!
Very good coffee.. thanks!!!
Straightforward process - superbly fresh coffee - with flexibility to change plan - which you’ll need to as the coffee is irresistible so overestimate how much you drink !!
Amazing customer service from Pact! I made a mistake with my order this morning, and it was so easy to get in touch. The customer services lady was super helpful, which is rare to find at the moment - I have had lots of bad experiences recently with other companies. So props to Pact! Thank you!
The website was lovely to use, the ethics behind Pact trading were brilliant.
Nothing not to love about Pact ... their coffee, their service and the fact that they go the extra mile for their customers. Helena was a superstar today in responding to my request and I can’t thank her and the team enough.
We’re long time customers and have no intention of going elsewhere.
Excellent coffee,