Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
Good service, fairly good range of products. Coffee not always as good as you'd hoped - Zaroca very burnt in taste.
Hi Shaun,

Thanks for leaving a review although I am really sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the Zaroca! If you haven't already, please do reach out to us on ahoy@pactcofffee.com where we'd be happy to investigate and find out what's gone wrong. Look forward to hearing from you!
Coffee was great some more than others, but the never explained when they send you the V60 and subscribe that you then had to pay for the filters once they ran out and that they aren’t part of the subscription, very disappointed in the customer service when this was discussed also, was told to send them back if I wanted a refund with no sympathy at the fact it’s not written anywhere that you had to pay extra for them
Sorry it’s not for me brought me out in a rash
Hi Maureen,

Thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service! We’re sorry to hear you've had some issues with our coffee. Please do reach out to us on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 if you'd like to discuss this further. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
As a person that likes strong flavoured coffee [Strength upper 3 to 5] To date the coffees that I have received and tried have been above average for flavour but the strength have been lacking in strength [been about upper 1 to middle 2]. As I have only to date had 2 deliveries and the sample packs that come with my original order, I am hoping that the strength will improve.
Hi Frank, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you've found our coffee a bit weak. I would recommend choosing anything that is dark roast or some of our espresso roasts, which will be closer to the 3 to 5 scaling you find on supermarket coffee. The espresso roast can be brewed in a variety of ways and is not only for espresso machines!

I hope that helps but if not do not hesitate to get in touch with us please do so on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Your customer service would be 5 star, no issues, it is proactive and great. My first lot of coffee was mega unimpressive. Quite bland and weak. I had to use so many scoops to even get a brew that had any flavour. My next delivery has just arrived, and I will see if that coffee is better, if not, I shall cancel. Thanks for asking.
Hi Diana,

Thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service! We’re sorry to hear that we haven't found you a coffee you love yet, we can absolutely help with that by exploring other coffees that might be more your kind of thing! We've reached out by email this afternoon and we'll be happy to look at more options with you from our coffee menu. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Service and concept very good. The first bag of coffee I received was excellent. I would have had the same one again vit it was no longer available. The second bag I received came out very weak and tasteless and none of the other coffee available sounded like what I want to drink so I ended my subscription.
Hi Joseph, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you didn't like the second bag - hopefully it's just a matter of personal taste with that particular coffee, and not something you would find with all our coffees. Just in case you choose to try us again, I'd like to let you know you can choose your coffee and you don't have to have the one selected for you :) If you like strong coffee choose dark or espresso roasts!

Please do not hesitate to contact us directly on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Lovely coffee, but have no idea of how I can order another different filter coffee to try!
Hi Julian, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you can't change your coffee! If you are on a house plan the selection is limited but if you are on a select plan just go to 'your coffee plans' and there should be an option to amend that :)

If you need further help/guidance please contact us on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Coffee you’re brought from you I was meant to have different types of flavours are Bourban and cream And it just tasted like a normal coffee no flavours at all
The first delivery was not all that good. weak and not much taste, It was "UBUMWE" Today I received my second delivery of your coffee beans, had just one cup so far, far more pronounced taste, hope that I will enjoy this BANDEIRA BRANCA,
Hi Graham, thank you for leaving a review although sorry to hear you didn't like the first coffee. I hope that you are finding things have improved but if not drop us a line at ahoy@pactcoffee.com :)
Four weeks in, two coffees received and one went missing. One or the two has been ok and the other I didn’t like. They credited me for the missing one so that’s cool. I’m not overwhelmed so far. Will stick with things but am disappointed so far.
Coffee is super fresh and packaging isn't too big etc. But I wish there was more choice in regards to a darker or lighter blend. I understand you can buy 2 levels of subscription and buy additional coffee in a few more blends. But I wish there was more choice for the more basic subscriptions
I have the house blend and I'm sorry to say it tastes pretty average, not as nice as some big branded coffees I've bought at the supermarket.
Nothing great... And very variable in quality.
I ran out of coffee on Tuesday expecting it to arrive on wednesday but still hasn't arrived. It is now Friday.
I love the service and the idea but i don't really like the coffee i tried so far :(.
The £1 special offer was obviously very good value but the coffee was ok but not fabulous. Hoping for better from the next pack, otherwise will try again locally.
Hi Rachel, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that the coffee wasn't up to taste- we hope to deliver great tasting ethical coffee from small farms from around the world but appreciate people's tastes differ! Hopefully the next one is more to your liking!

We’ll be reaching out shortly to get this resolved for you, but if you would like to contact us sooner please do so on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
I find that the coffee varies quite a lot from one type to another, which is a good thing, but there are some that I like a lot better than others. Instead of dairy milk I use oat drink - specifically Oatley Barista which tastes great in coffee. It’s compatible with every coffee and tea I’ve come across except for Pact Coffee coffees, unfortunately - and it’s not just one of the coffees you offer - it’s every one I’ve tried. The latest drink just makes the coffee curdle.
Hi Owain, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that. Some of our coffees can be too acidic to pair with non-dairy milk but I am sure we can recommend a coffee better suited to oat milk.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
We have only had 2 deliveries. We weren’t keen on the first one and the second is slightly less bitter but will let you know as the year progresses
Hi John , thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that the coffee you have received was not to your taste. We have many different kinds of coffee available so I'm sure we can find the right cuppa for you!

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
First batch of coffee I received was very bitter and unpleasant tasting. Second batch is much better.
Hi Blair,

Thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you have not been enjoying the coffee. We would love to know what we can do to get you the best brewing experience possible and so we’ll be reaching out shortly to troubleshoot further. If you would like to contact us sooner please do so on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.
2 star service on getting the subscription going - (gift) - but the coffee (house) was actually very good. (4.5 star). Would I recommend - yes if the web site for new subscriptions is sorted - amending the subscription once it was live was actually very good. (4.5 star) - so would I recommend - not sure - as I would need to set up a new subscription to be able to give a view - but the coffee itself was very good. So on the basis of my experience (which hopefully will be sorted) would be a no to a recommendation. But give it go - as hopefully it has since been sorted in which case it would be yes - if it works ok.
Hi Michael, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the website once your Plan got going! Sorry to hear about the initial issues setting up the gift account but we're glad that you're enjoying the coffee.

We aim for 5-star service every time, so if there is anything that can be improved please let us know at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 and we will be more than happy to help. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
Pact Coffee is rated 4.73 based on 1,827 reviews