Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
We've been having Pact coffee delivered to our door for a year or so. Never a bad cup, and sometimes some brilliant cups ! There is sufficient range to cater for most tastes. We actually quite enjoy the slight variation of the same bean with a different roaster - it would be great to feed that back sometimes :-)
Hi Malc, thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service, as well as the range of different coffees available. Currently we roast all of our coffee ourselves, but we will be sure to keep you in the loop if there are any developments on this front! Pop us an email at ahoy@pactcoffee.com with any feedback for improving our service. Thanks for being a part of Pact!
Really quick delivery in letter-box friendly packaging as stated.
I'm trying the House Blend coffee for now to test the waters but I've had no problems with the beans so far. I love the fact that I can customise my plan and drink great coffee at such economical prices
Only had one packet so far - loved the tasting notes available and the v60, great addition to my morning routine. My only criticism is that it would be great to have a reusable coffee filter!
We are absolutely delighted with this product. Infact we have told our friends about. You guys are on a winning wicket here and we are look so forward to the next flavour. I dont mind that I forggot use my promotion code at the check out. We thinking of getting another filter stand for when we have more than a couple of friends around. Thank you Pact coffee for such a great product and idea
What a difference to stale supermarket grounds!! Use my invite code; EYEFULOFTRIFLE and get £5 off your first subscription plus a free V60 kit
Me and my partner are huge coffee lovers, after seeing the Pact ads lots we decided to give it ago, and we are so glad we did! We picked a medium roast and it is delicious! Tastes just like a barrista coffee but not as expensive, and we get to feel posh for making it at home! Its the perfect little treat at weekends when our 1.5yr old gets us up at 6am :).
Didn’t like the format of the website, I just wanted to pick a coffe and try it without getting a subscription.
Hi, we’re sorry to hear about the issue you’ve had with Pact and hope we can get this resolved for you.

You are able to purchase one off bags of coffee via our Pact online shop without subscribing, and if you'd like any assistance with this, please feel free to contact us over at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 and we will be more than happy to help. Thanks for your review!
I love how customisable Pact Coffee is, from choosing the coffee to adjusting how often I receive my orders. Every coffee I have received so far has been absolutely delicious and knowing that it has been ethically sourced is just the perfect foam on top of the latte for me!
We moved to the UK and struggled to find anyone locally that roasted their own beans. Luckily (or creepily) my Instagram ads knew that I was looking for excellent coffee. So I clicked on the ad and I am so glad I did. We love the coffee and the customer service has been excellent. I love how user friendly their website is. I also love the feature where you can speed up your coffee delivery with one click on their email updates. Anyway, I love it. I recommend it. Make your mornings happier with small batch coffee beans!
I have been a customer for quite a few years now. I went abroad and had the coffee delivered to my son who enjoys it instead of me. Great coffee and delivered when you need it. There is always a choice of various types ,flavours from different coffee growing regions in the world. If there is ever any sort of problem it is sorted out quickly and without fuss. A lot of companies could learn about customer service from Pact. Great coffee Great service. Great prices. What more could you want
Hi John, thanks for your review! Fantastic to hear that you're enjoying the coffee and the service - we're certainly very happy that the coffee has been shared, and we're always here to help resolve any issues where they may crop up. Thanks again for your review, and for being a part of Pact - we wouldn't be here without you!
Excellent coffee, my appreciation of how good coffee has grown massively and continues to do so thanks to Pact. Great service too, only ever had one issue with coffee not reaching me and that was resolved impeccably.
Hi Andy, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service! We're always here to help you receive your coffee ASAP. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
I don't drink much coffee at home but thought I'd give this a try because of the cold brew offer. I've had to order a new cafetierre as mine only does one cup and I want more! Had 3 cups of the Casa Loma already today and it only arrived this morning. I need to up my delivery schedule as I will run out too quickly. The customer service is outstanding as well.
Hi Sue, thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service. Just give us a shout if we can help with your frequency! Thanks for being a part of Pact, and happy brewing!
I ordered an aeropress and coffee from Pact as a birthday gift for my brother but unfortunately there were a few mix ups. I still want to give Pact a 5 star rating because they handled the error really well. You have excellent customer service and I am happy to say my brother loves his present. Thank you Pact!
Hi Trina! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the service, despite a few bumps in the road - we always want to get any issues resolved as soon as possible! And fantastic to hear that he's loving the coffee as well. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
I've been a Pact subscriber since 2014 — their coffee is absolutely part of my daily routine. I love that Pact offer a grind perfect for Aeropress, and I enjoy the subtle variation in flavour with each pack. On the (very) rare occasions a delivery has messed up, they've taken care of the issue promptly.
Hi Andrew, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service. We're always on hand to make sure your coffee-drinking experience is as convenient as it is delicious! Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact!
It is very aromated end very strong. I like it!
Hi there, thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service. Thanks for being a part of Pact, and happy brewing!
great product
Hi there, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service! Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Constant Quality Coffee! Excellent Customer Service!
Hi Dave, thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service - we wouldn't be here without you. Thanks for being a part of Pact!
satisfied
Hi there, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service! If there's anything else that we can do to help, just give us a shout at ahoy@pactcoffee.com. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact!
Hi there, thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service - please do get in touch at ahoy@pactcoffee.com if there's anything we can do to improve your Pact experience. Thanks for being a part of Pact!
Speedy service,good choice of coffee,like the idea I can change it each month.
Hi Ian, thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service. We hope you enjoy a variety of coffees from our range! Thanks for being a part of Pact!
They send me lots of coffee, it's very good.
Pact Coffee is rated 4.73 based on 1,825 reviews