Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
I have been ordering coffee (a pack) every week for last 3 months. I usually pick medium fine ground coffee for a stove top percolator. But, for last two weeks, I have been receiving quite coarse ground, which is surely not brewing well is the percolator. I'll possibly try for another week and if it's the same, I may unfortunately have to stop buying coffee from Pact.
Hi! Thank you for leaving us a review although sorry to hear about the problems you've been having. If you haven't already please reach out to us by email ahoy@pactcoffee.com where we can arrange a replacement bag to go out to you to make up for the inconsistent grinds! Our grinder has just been recalibrated so this shouldn't happen again. Look forward to hearing from you!
Not my taste of coffee, not a big fan found it very bitter. Customer service didn’t really understand my request either
Hi, Thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service! We’re sorry to hear that we haven't found you a coffee you love yet, we'd love to try and help some more, so if you are able to reach out to us again with a description of what you like then we can recommend and send you a new coffee. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
I have only had two deliveries and so far have not been impressed---so much so that I am thinking of cancelling completely ---both left an odd flavor---difficult to describe and not very pleasing --and tried with my morning coffee routine and after dinner!!
Hi James,

Thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service! We’re sorry to hear that we haven't found you a coffee you love yet, we can absolutely help with that by exploring other coffees that might be more your kind of thing! We've reached out by email this afternoon and we'll be happy to look at more options with you from our coffee menu. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
The quality of the coffee itself is good, but this goes wasted once the beans are over-roasted to a crisp (and clearly too fast, too enthusiastically) so that all you can taste is a burnt kick with no body and no hold. Also the espresso blend was way too coarse. Overall it could work for a neofite hipster coffee fanatic, but not for the standards of an Italian coffee drinker. I appreaciate the sentiment and the branding efforts, but overall it's a waste of good beans.
Was impressed to start with, coffee was very nice, then I shared my code and was told I'd get £5 off my next order, I didn't get £5 off my next order, I emailed customer services but have not had a reply.
Hi Andy, we hope you’re loving the coffee and our service! We’re sorry to hear about the issue you’ve had with Pact.

We have received your email however apologies for the delay in getting back to you as we are currently experiencing high volumes of contact in the Customer Champions team. We aim for 5-star service every time, so we will be contacting you to put things right, but if there is anything that can be improved please let us know at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 and we will be more than happy to help. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
I am something of a coffee snob. My son directed me to your site, an opportunity for him to benefit from a discount. I decided to try the more expensive coffee you had on offer. I was most disappointed with what I recieved. Since I had a discount to use up I ordered a different but equally expensive coffee. This was much better but, I am not sure I would risk paying such a premium price for a hit or miss experience.
Hi Hans, thank you for leaving a review of our coffee and our service! We’re sorry to hear about the issue you’ve had with Pact and hope we can get this resolved for you.

Doesn't taste very nice at all.
Hi Callum, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your coffee with us - we hope that we can help you to find a bean that really suits your tastes from our varied menu.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
I love the idea of making my coffee with filter paper and a dripper. It’s much easier to clean up than a cafetiere but the house coffee from pact has not won me over. It’s a bit too bitter for me, I like a very smooth coffee.
Hi Michelle, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you're not getting on with our House Coffee - we do have plenty of other coffees to choose from across our menu so we hope there's something else more to your taste?

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Very disappointed with my choice and the sample sent
Despite adding more grains it was still weak and bland
Most frustrating as had heard great things and was really looking forward to tasting.....
Hi Yvie, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

I hope we have now helped solve the issue, which was the grind size not being appropriate for your brewing method. I really hope you can enjoy your next coffee delivery with us.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
The grind on the coffee was not right. When trying to use this coffee with my espresso machine, water could not pass through the coffee in the portafilter. The coffee looked finely ground and the bag was labelled with espresso grind, so I will not be purchasing pact coffee again.
Hi Chris, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that the grind size wasn't right for your espresso machine! We’ll be reaching out shortly to get this resolved for you, but if you would like to contact us sooner please do so on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.

Great coffee
Very expensive
Don’t always get what you ordered
Customer service very poor don’t return e mail compliants

A good idea poorly executed
Shame really as I really wanted to give 10/10 but has fallen very short of expectations
Hi Richard, thank you for your review of Pact Coffee. We're really sorry that you didn't get the 10/10 experience that we would have liked you to have!

We have followed up over the phone but in future for any queries please don't hesitate to contact us on ahoy@pactcoffee.com so that we can help with any issues. Thanks again for your message.
I loved the Pact Coffee story and mission and was really excited to try their sustainably sourced organic coffee. I use a nespresso pod machine to make my coffee and unfortunately was a little disappointed with the strength of the coffee that were made from the Pact pods. The taste was nice but compared to nespresso, the coffee didn’t have the depth of flavour and strength compared to what I was used to. I would still like to try the pact blend packed coffee for my cafetière but would not order the pods again with the current formula/process in place.
Hi Richard, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with the pods- we have listened to feedback and have just launched our new, fully recyclable range of pods this afternoon! If you did want to give it a go, we have a trial pack available, so you wouldn't need to purchase a whole box.

If you would like to contact us please do so on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Found the whole site very confusing with regard to ordering. We ended up with far more ground coffee than we wanted instead of capsules. Not at all intuitive. We consequently used up our gift voucher on products we did not want.
Hi there Harvey, thank you for your review of Pact Coffee. We're really sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with your gift voucher!

We can see that you have emailed us and also left a Trustpilot review so please rest assured that we will do all we can to put things right. Apologies again and we really hope we can get this resolved for you.
Trying to cancel but with no effect
Hi Gilly, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you'd like to cancel - you can do this in your account, but we can certainly help with this if you are no longer interested in receiving our coffee.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
I am NOT happy about my order is didn't receive it and when I contacted customer service they didn't do anything but take up my time
Hi Ivona, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you didn't receive your order - we would always hope that your coffee arrives with you within a couple of days of dispatch, so this certainly isn't usual for us. I will pass the feedback on so that in future your queries can be better resolved. I can see that my colleagues have now resolved this for you with a replacement order, which we hope has reached you safely?

Thank you for your review of Pact, and if you would like to contact us about anything at all, please do so on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.
Didn't like the flavour, very expensive for what it is.
Hi there, thank you for our review and we're very sorry to hear that you haven't enjoyed your coffee order from us! We're keen to put things right as we have quite the range of coffees to suit all tastes, so please could you get in touch with us at ahoy@pactcoffee.com and we'd be happy to replace and sort this out for you.
Good service, well branded, mediocre coffee. There are far better coffees out there from companies who just don't do as good a job of promoting their brand as Pact does. If only Pact would put as much effort into finding good coffee.
Hi Chris, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you weren't impressed with our coffee as much as you were with other elements of our service!

If you'd ever like to discuss your thoughts further please feel free to reach out on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975. We're always up for talking coffee!

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Out of 5 different coffees I only enjoyed 2 of them so it was nothing worth my continuing. I enjoy mild to medium coffee and found some rather bitter.
Hi Anne, thanks for your review. Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the coffees from us! If there's ever a coffee that you didn't like, you're always welcome to get in touch with us so that we can learn a little more about your tastes, and send you a great replacement bag of something different. Just give the Customer Champions team a shout at ahoy@pactcoffee.com if you'd like to give Pact another go! I hope this helps!
I had three different delivery schedules so I was prepared to give Pact a chance. However, I found most of the coffees a little weak (even the dark roasts) and lacking in the depth of flavour beautifully expounded in the accompanying cards. Over priced too. Stick to own label from Booths or Waitrose and you'll have better coffee and be better off.
Hi Mark, thanks for your review. Sorry to hear that you didn't get on with our coffee! If you ever receive a coffee from us that you didn't enjoy, just get in touch with the Customer Champions team at ahoy@pactcoffee.com for a replacement bag, or brewing advice to help you get the best out of your brew and enjoy our speciality coffee at its finest. Thanks for giving us a go!
Find all coffee got a funny taste to it . The selection of ftuot coffees really dont taste nice nice at all, the hints of taste really us not gint of anything. Changed o brown bear coffee which o find is alot better and cheaper
Hi there, thanks for your review! Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the coffees - the flavour notes on the coffees are used as a descriptor for subtle flavours that naturally come from the speciality-grade Arabica bean, just like descriptors on wines or ales. If there's ever a coffee you don't enjoy from us just let the Customer Champions team know so that we can send a different one to you. Thanks for giving us a try!
Pact Coffee is rated 4.73 based on 1,825 reviews