Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
Freshest, most delicious coffee.
If you love coffee then you will love this subscription! The coffee is amazing and so much variety plus they stand for an amazing cause and make sure the farmers are well cared for! I would highly recommend them to any coffee lover!
Flexible plans, really high quality varied coffees, and what's great is they pay farmers way more!
Very good website
I bought this as a gift for my partner's birthday and he loves it! (It's also lovely to be able to share it with him!) It's really nice to have a new coffee to try every month, sometimes a surprise and sometimes one chosen ourselves (but to be honest we've only had three - but it's still nice!). The fact that we get to learn more about the producers is inspiring and heartening (although we do worry about them because of climate change.), and that Pact helps support them in other ways is also brilliant. The freshness of the roast is really important (and we let the coffee rest for a few days before we taste it -- the anticipation makes it even more special). We buy whole beans, so it can be a bit of a fiddle sorting out the grind sometimes, but half of the enjoyment for us of drinking coffee is grinding it - it's almost Zen! It's great! Thanks, Pact, for providing this really lovely, flexible subscription service - ooo, almost forgot about the flexibility of the plan, the fact that you can pause, speed up and change coffees is wonderful! What's not to recommend!
Only on my second delivery, but already loving it. The price is very fair, although I wish the pack sizes were a little larger.
We've now received our third package of lovely coffee through the post. Easy account management/choices and great value for money. The coffee is fantastic and doesn't give me a burning tummy like many others do 👍
Great coffee and accessories. Delivery is always on time and packaging excellent. The ease with which you can amend your order has allowed me to never run out of good quality beans, even following a few of those days when you need your coffee in gallons!
Had a free bag of coffee from pact, it was so fresh and clean , tastes great and really clears my head, I took up a subscription straight away, lots of different flavours to choose from and delivered the next day Brilliant service
This is a great service. The coffee is lovely
Lovely. Nearly through my 1st pack. Tastes great. I don’t drink lots of coffee but enjoy a few times a week. Lovely aromas and delicious taste. Looking forward to my next delivery.
I love the flavours and how you can switch and change your subscription whenever you like.
Pact are a really great company all around, and I'm truly impressed. The quality of the coffee; the price you pay; their global ethics; delivery speed; customer service and enquiry response time...... everything is just great. Thank you Pact.
Great service. The bag delivered tells you when the beans were roasted, bagged and posted. Really fresh and I'm loving the quality so far!
Recommended. Delicious coffee.
Since using pact coffee I have been very pleased with the level of service from the types of coffee to the speedy of delivery. I would highly recommend subscribing to any coffee lovers.
I think the service is excellent and now I have changed the frequency of delivery and moved away from the house blend (which I really liked )to more exciting and challenging tastes I’m really enjoying my one cup of coffee a day. Makes my morning!
The coffee is of a very high quality, at a great price too. It is also a nice touch knowing where your coffee is coming from and who is growing it.
Great coffee at a good price. Delivery is quick and account is easy to use and update.
Pact Coffee is rated 4.73 based on 1,959 reviews