Pact Coffee Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee

About Pact Coffee: OUR FRESH APPROACH
We put a lot of care and attention into what we do to deliver daily moments of joy to our customers and our farmers.

OUR STORY
How it all started…
In 2012, armed with not much more than a coffee grinder, a set of envelopes and a passion for coffee, our Founder, Stephen, set up Pact in his kitchen. His dream was to introduce the UK to better coffee at home, improving millions of mornings and changing the coffee industry for the better.

From harvest to home
We’re proud to source via Direct Trade. To find our incredible beans our Head of Coffee, Will, travels the world to visit growers, tasting hundreds of different coffees in the process.

By trading directly with our farmers we’re able to cut out the middleman and pay farmers a better price for their top quality beans.

Perfectly roasted
All of our coffees are roasted in-house at our Roastery in Surrey. Our experienced roasting team see the potential in every bean and come up with a roast profile to match. This helps us bring out the coffee’s unique flavours.

Freshness also has an impact on flavour - that’s why all our coffees are ground and packed within 7 days of roasting.

To your door
We know that not everyone has time to wait around for the postman. That’s why our bags of coffee and Pact Pods come in letterbox-friendly packages. Free First Class shipping ensures that when you order before 1pm, Monday to Friday, you’ll get it the very next day.

We’re here to help
Our friendly team of Customer Champions are at the ready to answer any questions you might have about the Pact service. They’re also some of the nicest people we’ve ever met. If you need a little help, just give them a shout using the details below.

EMAIL US: ahoy@pactcoffee.com CALL US: 020 3095 3975

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy

customer service
"Great coffee and filter pot, however, they do not warn you that you are put into a subscription payment plan on buying it. So, although it might taste nice, the customer service is not good!"
Hi Jemma, we hope you’re loving the coffee and our service! We’re sorry to hear about the issue you’ve had with Pact and hope we can get this resolved for you.

When you sign up for a Plan with us rather than a one-off order, we do try to make it clear at every step that it is a subscription, as you have to enter a frequency of deliveries, as well as seeing an order confirmation that confirms that it is a regular delivery.

We aim for 5-star service every time, if there is anything that can be improved or that we can help with please let us know at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 and we will be more than happy to help. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
"Relaxing with my Pact Advent Calendar. I look forward to my coffee each day, the coffee is fantastic and it's beautifully presented. I enjoy reading about the family and place of Origin."
"Excellent service and great tasting coffee"
"Great quality, great flavor!"
"Delicious coffee. And I love V60 :)"
"really helpful customer service. personal touches are lovely. delicious coffee."
"tastes lush"
"excellent first coffee from Pact , smooth taste ."
"I had the decaffeinated coffee, the flavour was nice but I would have preferred it to be stronger. Unfortunately I have never found a decaffeinated coffee that has a strong full bodied taste."
Hi there, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re thrilled you are enjoyed the flavour of your delicious Direct Trade coffee, but are sorry to hear you've not found it quite strong enough for your preferred taste!

Our decaffeinated blend changes every few months, so you will soon be able to try another, which we hope is strong enough for you! If we can help with anything else at all you can reach us via email at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
"Really good coffee, brews quickly in the V60. Got the whole family involved!"
"Arrived very quickly. So easy to use, easy to clean and lovely coffee"
"Gorgeous deeply tasty chocolatey coffee I received from PACT coffee...and it was decaf. Thank you Pact Coffee"
"It is strong, and well flavoured, I got the house brand, and I felt pampered again with real coffee! Something special to come home to now that I am saving a little by not buying loads of barista coffee in the cafe's!"
"Fantastic service and amazing coffee!!"
"Excellent service and great coffee"
"Delivery was very quick and item arrived in perfect condition but wasn't blown away by the coffee. Didn't seem to have much depth, might need to add more to my cafetiere but think I was already quite generous. Was pretty disappointed to be honest, as I'd heard good things about Pact from someone in the industry. Unsure about maintaining my subscription now."
Hi JD, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the coffee - as we have quite the range of beans we're keen to get you set up with one that's right for you next time!

We’ll be reaching out shortly to get this resolved for you, but if you would like to contact us sooner please do so on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
"Delivery was very swift and the customer service was fantastic. I got in touch to say the coffee hadn't tasted quite right, and the team immediately sent out a new bag in a different grind."
Hi Celia, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you didn't get on with the coffee - this could be down to the grind size or roast profile, or even personal taste, but whatever the cause we will put this right for you as we believe there is a right coffee for everyone!

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
"I LOVE Pact Coffee. Fresh, tasty, quality and ethically sourced coffee that puts a spring in my step and a smile on my face! I tell all my coffee loving friends about it ... everyone should have Pact Coffee in their life!"
"The best decaf coffee I have ever taste!!!!"
"Excellent coffee very tasty and smooth"
Pact Coffee is rated 4.80 based on 721 reviews