Pact Coffee Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee

About Pact Coffee: OUR FRESH APPROACH
We put a lot of care and attention into what we do to deliver daily moments of joy to our customers and our farmers.

OUR STORY
How it all started…
In 2012, armed with not much more than a coffee grinder, a set of envelopes and a passion for coffee, our Founder, Stephen, set up Pact in his kitchen. His dream was to introduce the UK to better coffee at home, improving millions of mornings and changing the coffee industry for the better.

From harvest to home
We’re proud to source via Direct Trade. To find our incredible beans our Head of Coffee, Will, travels the world to visit growers, tasting hundreds of different coffees in the process.

By trading directly with our farmers we’re able to cut out the middleman and pay farmers a better price for their top quality beans.

Perfectly roasted
All of our coffees are roasted in-house at our London HQ in Bermondsey. Our experienced roasting team see the potential in every bean and come up with a roast profile to match. This helps us bring out the coffee’s unique flavours.

Freshness also has an impact on flavour, that’s why all our coffees are ground and packed within 7 days of roasting.

To your door
We know that not everyone has time to wait around for the postman. That’s why our bags of coffee and Pact Pods come in letterbox-friendly packages. Free First Class shipping ensures that when you order before 1pm, Monday to Friday, you’ll get it the very next day.

We’re here to help
Our friendly team of Customer Champions are at the ready to answer any questions you might have about the Pact service. They’re also some of the nicest people we’ve ever met. If you need a little help, just give them a shout using the details below.

EMAIL US: ahoy@pactcoffee.comCALL US: 020 3095 3975

vanessa.phillip@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

How would you rate Pact Coffee ?

"Great taste"
Hi there, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service! Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
"Prompt regular deliveries of a wide selection of coffee.nothing too much trouble to tune your order"
Hi Michael-Midas, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the flexibility of the service! If we can ever help with anything to make it a 5/5 just give us a shout over at ahoy@pactcoffee.com, we'd love your feedback. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact!
"I've never had drip coffee before and I was sceptical at first but after my first cup and using the free V60 drip cup, I'm addicted! It's ruined instant coffee for me! My first pack was the micro lot Casa Loma with hints of chocolate and dates. Beautiful. Can't wait for my next selection. Definitely recommended."
Hi Nic, thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service, and great to have you on board for only fresh brews from now on. Thanks for being a part of Pact!
"I love the ethos of the company and the obvious care and attention they take in sourcing their coffees. I had an issue with an order, and another general enquiry, and got through on the phone straight away to the customer care team, who are super friendly and helpful - they sorted things out very quickly and answered my questions knowledgeably. The ease and flexibility of placing orders is brilliant, and the free p&p is a bonus too - it makes placing one-off orders extra simple. I got the free V60 offer and love using the filter - colleagues at work are always asking me about it and I feel very fancy using it! :-) The coffee is excellent quality and I think it's very good value - if you're only ordering a bag a month it works out very cheaply per cup."
Hi Celia, thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service - we're always here to help and glad we could resolve your queries. Thanks for being a part of Pact!
"Coffee is excelent and having different coffees available sent is great. Delivered as on time."
"Great coffee, great delivery, what more is there to say."
Hi Allan, thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service - we wouldn't be here without you. Thanks for being a part of Pact!
"A great selection of coffee, that I look forward to receiving each delivery to see what the next one is like and so far I’ve had good coffee through to excellent"
Hi Nathan, thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service, plus the variety in your brews. Thanks for helping us to make coffee a force for good with every cup!
"I am so glad I've found Pact! Now I know why I never really loved coffee before and had to mask the taste with lots of cream and sugar. It was simply because I wasn't drinking the best quality, roasted to perfection coffee like Pact is offering! The customer service is outstanding too! I had a little hickup at the start where I did not get a free Hario V60 kit when I signed up even though that was the offer at the time. One email to Pact and my V60 kit was on its way! Way to go guys!"
Hi Anna, thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service - plus the kit for brewing delicious coffee wherever you are, once we got that issue sorted. Thanks for being a part of Pact, and happy brewing!
"I have been a customer for quite a few years now. I went abroad and had the coffee delivered to my son who enjoys it instead of me. Great coffee and delivered when you need it. There is always a choice of various types ,flavours from different coffee growing regions in the world. If there is ever any sort of problem it is sorted out quickly and without fuss. A lot of companies could learn about customer service from Pact. Great coffee Great service. Great prices. What more could you want"
Hi John, thanks for your review! Fantastic to hear that you're enjoying the coffee and the service - we're certainly very happy that the coffee has been shared, and we're always here to help resolve any issues where they may crop up. Thanks again for your review, and for being a part of Pact - we wouldn't be here without you!
"Excellent coffee, my appreciation of how good coffee has grown massively and continues to do so thanks to Pact. Great service too, only ever had one issue with coffee not reaching me and that was resolved impeccably."
Hi Andy, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service! We're always here to help you receive your coffee ASAP. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
"I don't drink much coffee at home but thought I'd give this a try because of the cold brew offer. I've had to order a new cafetierre as mine only does one cup and I want more! Had 3 cups of the Casa Loma already today and it only arrived this morning. I need to up my delivery schedule as I will run out too quickly. The customer service is outstanding as well."
Hi Sue, thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service. Just give us a shout if we can help with your frequency! Thanks for being a part of Pact, and happy brewing!
"I ordered an aeropress and coffee from Pact as a birthday gift for my brother but unfortunately there were a few mix ups. I still want to give Pact a 5 star rating because they handled the error really well. You have excellent customer service and I am happy to say my brother loves his present. Thank you Pact!"
Hi Trina! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the service, despite a few bumps in the road - we always want to get any issues resolved as soon as possible! And fantastic to hear that he's loving the coffee as well. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
"am very happy"
Hi there! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service! If we can ever improve on anything or lend a hand, just give us a shout at ahoy@pactcoffee.com. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
"I've been a Pact subscriber since 2014 — their coffee is absolutely part of my daily routine. I love that Pact offer a grind perfect for Aeropress, and I enjoy the subtle variation in flavour with each pack. On the (very) rare occasions a delivery has messed up, they've taken care of the issue promptly."
Hi Andrew, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service. We're always on hand to make sure your coffee-drinking experience is as convenient as it is delicious! Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact!
"I enjoy the freshness of the coffee and the smell when you first open it. Also love trying the different blends - have so many favourites. I didn't expect to keep up with my subscription but so far I have. I regularly seem to need to click on 'ship today' though rather than wait until the delivery date so think maybe I am ever so slightly hooked on their coffee!"
Hi Ro, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service - especially the coffee! If ever we can help you to change your preferences so that you never run out of coffee, give us a shout on ahoy@pactcoffee.com. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact!
"It is very aromated end very strong. I like it!"
Hi there, thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service. Thanks for being a part of Pact, and happy brewing!
"It’s makes me calm love it!"
"I've been frequently receiving underweight packs. I didn't weigh them for some time as I like to trust that I was getting the correct amount & then realised one pack seemed more loosely packed than others. I suggest to everyone that they empty the coffee into a tub & weigh their coffee before using it as you're likely to not receive the full weight stated on the order / pack. I've also received packs which were in unclosed envelopes & also received an empty envelope. This problem has been resolved with the recent change in envelope type. The coffee itself is good. I'd like to see choices including "Black Honey" processed coffee, as this is my favourite, provided occasionally from a different supplier. Though customer service is good, they can improve by ensuring resolutions to problems are completely visible on the customer account & also answer all questions posed, instead of choosing what to answer."
Hi GB, thanks for leaving a review on Pact to let us know your thoughts. While we are a small company and you have contacted us previously about this issue, it does take time for us to fully investigate and resolve issues such as this in our packing stations. It would be really helpful as well if you could let us know how you are weighing your orders as well in emails as we sadly haven't been able to look into this with as much detail as we'd like without knowing this - any information you can give us will help us to resolve it faster. We understand your frustration, so please rest assured that we're doing all we can to ensure your orders are perfect every time!

In the meantime we're thrilled to hear that you've loving the coffee and the service! We're changing up our menu all the time so while we have a range of honey processed coffees available throughout the year we may well categorise them into yellow, red and black in future so you're all the more clued-up on your orders.

If there's anything else we can help you with please do get in touch again at ahoy@pactcoffee.com.
"So good ❤️"
"Wow, just received my first delivery of House Coffee with my new V60 dripper What a fabulous invention. Means I can have a lovely filter coffee without the need of special machines. Lovely rounded taste and you can taste the milk chocolate. Cant wait to try a new flavour on my next delivery."
Hi Helen, thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service - plus the kit for brewing delicious coffee wherever you are. Thanks for being a part of Pact, and happy brewing!
Pact Coffee is rated 4.80 based on 250 reviews