Pact Coffee Reviews

4.7
Based on 2,074 reviews
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
Really great choices, lovely coffees so far, now a subscriber !!
Hi Mab, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and you've become a subscriber! Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact!
I just finished a delightful discussion with Charity concerning a special offer for me as a pioneer customer. In terms of customer service she was brilliant and empathetic and walked me through the process of choosing some new coffees based on my taste profile. It's great to be appreciated by Pact who, by the way, have a policy of keeping in touch without being bothersome and always do their best to provide a great service.
Hi Dave, Thank you for your review, and we're thrilled to hear you had a lovely time speaking to Charity! Thank you so much for supporting us, and we hope to be able to continue to supply you with delicious quality brews. All the best - The Team at Pact
Delicious coffee, really easy, convenient and flexible subscription.
Hi Mathieu, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service! It's also great to hear you've been enjoying the flexibility of our Plans too :) Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
I am loving the taste of this coffee. My favourite so far.
Hi there, We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service! Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Excellent coffee great prices and supporting local growers
Hi Rob, We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service! Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
Very good price and fantastic delivery
Hi Katarzyna We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service! Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
Beautiful coffee and you can control when you want to receive your order if you have too much just delay your next order by a week or two.
The coffee is very good for the price point, compared to the bags available in cafes. It's great to have a weekly delivery as it means I never get caught short. The only draw back is that you don't get to choose the roast like you would in a shop, but the quality is generally high so it's usually a pleasant surprise.
Excellent coffee, quick and prompt delivery. Coffee smells great and for how often I drink good coffee this is super convenient, i.e. I buy other coffee as well, but I use Pact's nicer coffee in alternation.
Hi Akhil, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service! Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
Today is two years since I started looking for a decent coffee as I was missing my daily cup from work (McDonald’s!) Someone recommended Pact and I sent for my first pack. Two years on and I’m still as happy as ever with my coffee. I drink mine strong and black and struggled to find anything from the supermarket to reach my expectations. Pact does. And the variety of coffees is fabulous. I have recommended them to lots and lots of friends. My coffee kit comes on holiday with me and even on days out in my van! If you’re looking for a decent cup of coffee that tastes fresh ground, look no further.
Hi Sarah-Jane, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service! We're happy we helped you start your coffee journey and that you've had a great experience so far. We also love the fact you take your brewing on holiday with you, it proves good coffee has no bounds!! Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
Easy to set up a subscription and you get a great variety of amazing coffee. Haven’t had one I don’t like yet, easy to update your subscription if need be. But why would you want to? Keep it up please
Hi Adam, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service! We pride ourselves on the variation we have to offer and we're delighted you've enjoyed them all so far. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
Always good coffee. Bit pricey but they all have such unique flavours and I get a totally different coffee every time. Absolutely love it.
Hi Samuel, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service! Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
Affordable plans which can be changed any time in your account. As a coffee lover, it is exciting knowing that I will receive a new coffee every month. And the coffee is having a good impact - what an adventure!
Hi there, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service! We're so glad we can help make your coffee journey that much more exciting. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
Only had two so far, but both absolutely delicious. Delivery is quick and everything is reasonably priced. Like having a subscription so I get things I might not necessarily pick but an excited to try.
Hi There, Thanks for getting in touch and thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear you're loving our coffee so far and can't wait for you to try some exciting new coffees that will be hitting our menu soon... Have a great day and happy brewing!
Love pact coffee Great taste and lovely Aroma
Hi Graham, Thanks for getting in touch and thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear you're loving our coffee so far and can't wait for you to try some exciting new coffees that will be hitting our menu soon... Have a great day and happy brewing!
Brilliant service and superb coffee
Love the coffee just wish the packing were better - vacuum sealed bags arrived with considerable amount of coffee above the self-seal so it’s either lost on opening or clogs the self-seal which then doesn’t work.
Hi Lee, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service! We’re sorry to hear that you've recieved bags with coffee above the self-seal. We’ll be reaching out shortly to get this resolved for you, but if you would like to contact us sooner please do so on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.
The coffee is lovely and is sent out on schedule. Perfect! 🥰
Pact Coffee 5 star review on 2nd April 2022 Pact Coffee 5 star review on 2nd April 2022
Good choice on type and cost of subscription plans. Great changing selection of coffees. Quick helpful responses to queries. Good range of brewing equipment. Most importantly the coffee tastes excellent! Best coffee subscription I’ve tried so far.
Hi Dave, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service! We're so glad you're enjoying all of what we can offer and that the subscription is working so well for you. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
Great selection of many beautiful coffees, with an unmatched degree of control over all elements of subscription. Lovely packaging and design too. Always happy with Pact!
Hi Aaron, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service! Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
Pact Coffee is rated 4.73 based on 2,074 reviews