Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Delicious, unique coffee every time.

Have had 3 deliveries so far and I loved them all. Also love it fits through your letterbox and is packaged in paper, not plastic.

Would be good to receive a delivery tracking link so I can see when the coffee is due to arrive exactly though.
We really love the coffee we receive from pact. However, we would definitely enjoy it more if there were more options for decaffeinated coffee. That said, this review is still 5 stars because the quality of the decaf coffee we do buy is excellent, with a good depth of flavour.
LOVE Pact. Great coffee, super quick deliver, excellent website. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Delicious coffee. I like that I get a different one to try each time. So far extremely impressed!! Also like that the coffee comes straight from the farmers and we get to learn about them and their business. It’s good that I have full control over the frequency of my deliveries as I had originally requested once per every 4 weeks, but the coffee was so delicious I went and drank it all within 2 weeks! So was able to get an immediate order and also increase frequency of future deliveries. Excellent service for excellent coffee.
Four weeks in, two coffees received and one went missing. One or the two has been ok and the other I didn’t like. They credited me for the missing one so that’s cool. I’m not overwhelmed so far. Will stick with things but am disappointed so far.
I've only been a drinker of Pact Coffee for About a month now, but I can safely say the coffees are exceptional, the beans are as fresh as they can be and I have to say, the Aroma left after brewing with my Moka pot was literally heaven (The El Cairo Espresso). The delivery times exceed expectations and the ability to adjust your delivery frequency whenever you'd like is unmatched.

I love you PACT
Great coffee and really good value
Hi guys,
The coffee is fantastic, but the delivery times are really long. I have received a message from Vanessa on 19th of May that our order is on its way but we are still waiting for the parcel which was supposed to be that fabulous fresh coffee. Not sure how fresh it is going to be now. And even though everyone is patient with the postal services due to Covid, we are considering stopping our deliveries for some time due to this.
Wonderful flavour coffee straight to my door.
Can’t wait for my next pack it’s a real treat
Fab coffee, fab service!! Very pleased!!!
Great service. I was so happy with it I was disappointed that I'd finished my pack early. I normally only have 1 coffee a day but found myself making more. Looking forward to trying the next flavour/strength when it arrives. Love the free cup filter too, and the free filters on the first delivery. We'll worth it. Happily recommend this to all you coffee lovers out there.
We are happy with it so far but are puzzled by our most recent coffee, Planalto which says on the pack that it is a dark roast but the beans themselves do not look as if they are dark roast at all. They look like a medium roast to us. The flavour is fairly strong but not as strong as you would expect with a dark roast. This isn't a complaint, more of a query. Pic of packet and beans attached. I'd be grateful for your thoughts.
PS The beans are quite a bit lighter in colour than in the photo so it's not much use, I'm afraid! CMC
Great service - great coffee!
Thank you.
I'm loving my pact coffee !!! Jyst received my second bag and its gorgeous coffee .
Can't wait to keep trying more !!
Loving the flavours, only issue is that the fine grind doesn't seem to be quite fine enough for my espresso machine.
Pact deliver an excellent service with quality coffees at affordable prices and sustainable and ethical practices.
I have loved every coffee that I have been sent and each one has been discernibly different. I love this company and will continue to purchase from them.
Excellent subsctiption service. bought forward the delivery date by a couple of days acknowledged and then dispatched as agreed.
Received as scheduled.
The quality of the coffee itself is good, but this goes wasted once the beans are over-roasted to a crisp (and clearly too fast, too enthusiastically) so that all you can taste is a burnt kick with no body and no hold. Also the espresso blend was way too coarse. Overall it could work for a neofite hipster coffee fanatic, but not for the standards of an Italian coffee drinker. I appreaciate the sentiment and the branding efforts, but overall it's a waste of good beans.
A really enjoyable cuppa!
Great coffee and such fast delivery
Pact Coffee is rated 4.74 based on 1,651 reviews