Pact Coffee Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee

About Pact Coffee: OUR FRESH APPROACH
We put a lot of care and attention into what we do to deliver daily moments of joy to our customers and our farmers.

OUR STORY
How it all started…
In 2012, armed with not much more than a coffee grinder, a set of envelopes and a passion for coffee, our Founder, Stephen, set up Pact in his kitchen. His dream was to introduce the UK to better coffee at home, improving millions of mornings and changing the coffee industry for the better.

From harvest to home
We’re proud to source via Direct Trade. To find our incredible beans our Head of Coffee, Will, travels the world to visit growers, tasting hundreds of different coffees in the process.

By trading directly with our farmers we’re able to cut out the middleman and pay farmers a better price for their top quality beans.

Perfectly roasted
All of our coffees are roasted in-house at our London HQ in Bermondsey. Our experienced roasting team see the potential in every bean and come up with a roast profile to match. This helps us bring out the coffee’s unique flavours.

Freshness also has an impact on flavour, that’s why all our coffees are ground and packed within 7 days of roasting.

To your door
We know that not everyone has time to wait around for the postman. That’s why our bags of coffee and Pact Pods come in letterbox-friendly packages. Free First Class shipping ensures that when you order before 1pm, Monday to Friday, you’ll get it the very next day.

We’re here to help
Our friendly team of Customer Champions are at the ready to answer any questions you might have about the Pact service. They’re also some of the nicest people we’ve ever met. If you need a little help, just give them a shout using the details below.

EMAIL US: ahoy@pactcoffee.comCALL US: 020 3095 3975

vanessa.phillip@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

How would you rate Pact Coffee?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Great coffee and very quick delivery. Wish they still included the coffee info cards with their coffees though, they were quite interesting."
Hi there, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service! However we're really sorry about the absence of the coffee cards - we haven't stopped including these as standard, but we have had some supply issues as of late that we're working hard to prevent going forward. We'd love to get any replacement/missing cards sent out to you to complete your collection so please email us about this at ahoy@pactcoffee.com!

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
"Amazing service. Outstanding coffee"
Hi Laura, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service! Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
"Tried to claim my coffee gift from Pact that my son treated me to at Christmas. You are saying it is invalid?"
Hi Frank, we're sorry to hear about this - please send us a message at ahoy@pactcoffee.com so that we can help you to claim your gift and get started with Pact!
"They send me lots of coffee, it's very good."
Hi there, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service! Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
"Taste was very strong"
"Delicious coffee & tea - delivered super speedy!"
Hi there, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee, the range of teas and the service! Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
"I felt so worm and ready for my sleep"
"I initially mocked my husband for obtaining yet another subscription - but was very quickly won over by the quality and general deliciousness of the coffee as well as the efficient service. The only problem is that it has ruined supermarket coffee for me as this is miles above anything I used to buy."
Hi Bec, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service! We hope to keep you freshly caffeinated for a while yet (or at least until we can get Pact on the shelves!). Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
"good very good"
Hi there, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service! Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
"I've just order my first two packs of coffee (wholebean) and a V60 coffee filter. Such great quality coffee and great taste from my first few cups. If I keep up the amount I'm drinking, I'll need to up my order! Excellent customer service to match - I e-mailed an received same-day responses. Wonderful less than a month in, I highly recommend."
Hi Becky, thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service. Thanks for being a part of Pact, and happy brewing!
"We've been having Pact coffee delivered to our door for a year or so. Never a bad cup, and sometimes some brilliant cups ! There is sufficient range to cater for most tastes. We actually quite enjoy the slight variation of the same bean with a different roaster - it would be great to feed that back sometimes :-)"
Hi Malc, thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service, as well as the range of different coffees available. Currently we roast all of our coffee ourselves, but we will be sure to keep you in the loop if there are any developments on this front! Pop us an email at ahoy@pactcoffee.com with any feedback for improving our service. Thanks for being a part of Pact!
"great product"
"Nice I love coffee"
Hi Jared, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service! If there's anything that we can help you with, please don't hestitate to get in touch with the Customer Champions team at ahoy@pactcoffee.com. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact!
"Excellent and fresh coffee delivered to my home when I need one. Highly recommend."
Hi Arturs, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service! Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
"Constant Quality Coffee! Excellent Customer Service!"
Hi Dave, thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service - we wouldn't be here without you. Thanks for being a part of Pact!
"I love it. except For the chocolate ones. I love any other kind. Stephen."
Hi Stephen, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service! It sounds like you have been able to try a range of coffees from our range - check out the 'Ratings' page and 'dislike' chocolatey coffees there, and we won't send you those again. Otherwise do get in touch at ahoy@pactcoffee.com if we can help to sort this for you.
Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact!
"Goood cofffy"
Hi Maciek, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service! Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact!
"Amazing customer service and great coffee!"
Hi Hamza, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service! Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
"Great coffee, quick delivery, and helpful the few times i needed to contact them. Recommended!"
Hi Mark, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service! We're always here to lend a hand with your coffee deliveries. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact!
"Great coffee, and so easy to order and manage"
Hi Ben, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service! Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Pact Coffee is rated 4.82 based on 227 reviews