Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
Really lovely coffee and great service, but I’ve only had one lot of coffee so far, hence the 4/5 stars at the moment
The coffee taste great, you can really appreciate the different tones.
4 starts only, because I am not sure if the packaging is environmental friendly. It’s paper outside, but plastic inside. Maybe there is no other option for coffee being transported, but how about wax paper?
Fast Delivery, product nicely packaged. Coffee lacked body for me even though it was a dark roast, too mild and fruity.
Excellent communication and information on coffee. Only had a couple of orders so far but I really look forward to my lockdown deliveries!
So far so good , can’t fault service or product
Hi Vanessa, received my second delivery of coffee and was really looking forward to it. Sadly it wasn't what I was expecting. I was sent a different coffee not my requested order. Unfortunately I have to wait until next month for my regular order.
Kind regards.
Phil.
Hi Philip, Thanks for leaving a review although I am really sorry to hear that! If you haven't already, please do reach out to us on ahoy@pactcofffee.com where we'd be happy to investigate and refund this order if it was the wrong one. Look forward to hearing from you!
Received my first order today, Los Belletos Espresso, very impressed great flavour, great value for money, can't wait to try further coffees.
Highly recommended so far. ☺️
Pos: Good coffee, good service
Neg: Difficult to change the coffee in a plan, other than eg expresso version of the same coffee
Limited choice
Good service, but haven't found the coffee which exactly fits my taste Buds. Lots of others still to try.
Love the coffee - grind quality for espresso ground is fantastic.

Website is very simple and effective. If you google pact and click on the first link it takes you to the sign up page and no way to find your account which is quite irritating.
Good coffee no fuss great organisation.
coffee is great, really smooth (even though i only have one choice for decaf). Delivery service is great at it means i will never run out of coffee. Very disappointed with the customer service though, sent them an email after my first order was delivered and still never had a response from them; So as long as everything goes smoothly its a great service and product, but if you've got a problem then not good at all.
Now two weeks into enjoying my first delivery of Pact coffee.
Love the one cup system. One question. Do I have to stick with this choice of coffee blend or can I opt for something else next month? I would love to work my way though all options. Thanks again for my morning boost. X
Hi Sue,

Thanks for your review and for being part of Pact! We're glad to hear you're loving the service.

If you're on our Select or Micro-Lot Plan, to choose another coffee for your next order you'd just need to log into your account, and hit 'Change coffee'. Hope that helps!
Was really excited when it first arrived, love the aroma of it. Just didn’t like very much the taste, might just be not my type of coffee.
I am well impressed with both your coffee and your service. The reason I have given you four stars is because you have started well but can you maintain it. I have in the past found it difficult to find a coffee that suits taste but you have found me two good ones on the trot at a reasonable price too. I am to say the least impressed, please keep it up. Kind regards Clive.
Lovely coffee, I really like the ethos of the company. Very pleased with the dripper and all the instructions Pact provided to make the perfect cup of coffee!
Hi, I like the coffee, it is great quality. My only issue is the small bags that can only be delivered 1 at a time. I always feel I’m close to running out and if there is any postal delay I will run out. This will be enough to annoy me enough to go elsewhere. A bigger bag or option to get more than one per delivery would be good.
Coffee: initial batch - excellent and I had high hopes. However, the second batch that came seems to be much more bitter. In fact, it takes three sweetex to make it acceptable drinking. Benefit of the doubt though, I’ll wait for the third delivery before I decide to continue or not.

Delivery: Very speedy. Usually arrives in the post the following day. No complaints there at all.

Customer service: Not really had call to deal with them but communication on ordering and delivery etc, as should be.

In all: second batch of coffee is a disappointment. But, I’ll give them the best of three to prove themselves and that this was an blip. Otherwise, recommended on delivery and comms.
From my experience so far, the customer service is lovely! The only thing I will say is sometimes the shipping of coffee can take time, however that is probably down to COVID-19 and therefore isn’t an accurate depiction!
The coffee itself is divine - fresh tasting, you can really get all the hints coming through and makes a lovely cup every time! The only issue I have is that because it’s so tasty I go through it so quickly!
Pact coffee provide high quality ethically sourced coffees and offer flexible subscription plans.
Pact Coffee is rated 4.73 based on 1,859 reviews