Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
Easy ordering
Quick delivery
Coffee really quality to drink

Not sure if can recycle package comes in and no details that can which would like to
Good fruity Honduras coffee, but grind has to be right for best flavour!
Very flexible, great philosophy and of course tasty coffee!
The recommended coffee I received suited its description except in terms of its strength. I have used it all though as it does taste very nice. I have ordered a different one and am going to be trying a stronger ground coffee. So watch this space!
Good range, quick delivery
Love the coffee
I've only been a customer for one month but the service has been great and the coffee is delicious.
Delicious smooth flavour. I will definitely be ordering more.
It’s brilliant that the coffee is delivered and I don’t have to think about reordering.
My only wish is that, as a decaf coffee drinker, there were more decaf blends available to choose from.
Some favourite blends aren’t always available as a choice in following months.
Hi Susan, We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service! we're pleased to say more Decaf options will be added to our menu very soon, so watch this space. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
I enjoy. receiving my little box of Pact coffee every month.
As I have to be careful about my blood pressure I drink decaf.
My first taste of Pact coffee was theDecaff Christmas Blend,Iloved that one it was strong and
had the right texture for mytaste.I usually buy Taylor's decaf strength 4.
My second coffee was Decaff Rukira a much thinner coffee taste not unlikeable but not my favourite so far.
My current coffee is Decaf Pitalito,I make it in my Bialetti and it is richer and darker in taste,depending on how many spoons of coffee I use.
Hope this review is helpful ,a response would be lovely.
Elaine Davies.
Hi Elaine,
We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service! It's great you're experimenting with our Decaf range and we're pleased to say more Decaf options will be added to our menu very soon, so watch this space. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
I stick to decaf, and they are great tasting coffee. I wish there were more decaf options!
Hi there,

Thank you for your review!
We just wanted to let you know that we're looking at bringing a second decaf to our menu very soon, so that all our decaf drinkers can have more choice!

All the best. The Pact Team
I would love to be able to buy the Christmas blend all through the year, It is my most favourite coffee.
Really lovely coffee and great service, but I’ve only had one lot of coffee so far, hence the 4/5 stars at the moment
The coffee taste great, you can really appreciate the different tones.
4 starts only, because I am not sure if the packaging is environmental friendly. It’s paper outside, but plastic inside. Maybe there is no other option for coffee being transported, but how about wax paper?
Fast Delivery, product nicely packaged. Coffee lacked body for me even though it was a dark roast, too mild and fruity.
Excellent communication and information on coffee. Only had a couple of orders so far but I really look forward to my lockdown deliveries!
So far so good , can’t fault service or product
Hi Vanessa, received my second delivery of coffee and was really looking forward to it. Sadly it wasn't what I was expecting. I was sent a different coffee not my requested order. Unfortunately I have to wait until next month for my regular order.
Kind regards.
Phil.
Hi Philip, Thanks for leaving a review although I am really sorry to hear that! If you haven't already, please do reach out to us on ahoy@pactcofffee.com where we'd be happy to investigate and refund this order if it was the wrong one. Look forward to hearing from you!
Received my first order today, Los Belletos Espresso, very impressed great flavour, great value for money, can't wait to try further coffees.
Highly recommended so far. ☺️
Pos: Good coffee, good service
Neg: Difficult to change the coffee in a plan, other than eg expresso version of the same coffee
Limited choice