Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
Service seems to be great, their coffee however not that much. We went down the premium single origin route, our first order was a light roast which was very far from light. We drink filter and have it black. It was not what we expected and cancelled the subscription straight away.
Hi there,

We're really sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the coffee! If you ever come back to us and give us another try then just drop us an email to ahoy@pactcoffee.com with your tastes and brewing method and I'm sure we can find you something you love!
Couldn't use it in my expresso machine the ground was too small the water didn't pass throw it. Consider buying a medium grind.
Hi there,

Thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service! We’re sorry to hear that you've had some issues with our Fine grind coffee. We've arranged for a replacement bag in a slightly coarser grind to ship out to you asap, and we've popped you an email explaining further about the issue you've experienced. Please do let us know how you get on!

I hope that helps but if not do not hesitate to get in touch with us please do so on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
I ordered my coffee on Thursday night and today is Monday and I didn’t get my coffee which was 1 day delivery. I would not buy anymore from pact coffee. I didn’t know for one coffee i had to wait that long and I would prefer to buy normal coffee which is not take that long
Hi there, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that your order hasn't arrived. We've just checked the tracking on your order and we can confirm it's on it's way, if you don't receive this by Friday please do pop us an email! Unfortunately due to current postal delays, we are asking our customers to wait 5 working days for their orders.

Unfortunately first bag was poor quality and no taste. the customer service is fantastic and looked to send me a replacement bag to try for free. Expectations were high due to poor quality of last bag, slightly more taste but not strong and no Aroma. Unfortunately will not be continuing with Pact coffee
I’ve only had 1 batch of coffee since I joined. The 2nd batch was supposed to be sent on 15th April but I still haven’t received it (27th). The payment for the 2nd batch was taken on the 16th. I’ve been without coffee for over a week and am now going to buy it from a supermarket. Unlikely that I will continue my membership
So I haven't used Pact for a while. I log on, put something in my basket and go to pay. Old CARD has expired, so I try and update it. The site tells me "Card is already used by a Customer", well I typed in my details carefully, so perhaps that is me? But that is not the card that is displayed? So I have the red warning message (above), but doesn't allow me to proceed, or play the game of typing in my card details several times over and going mad. No wonder you lose customers when a simple wham-bam-transaction goes wrong and gets all complicated ... I just wanted to buy some coffee. Simple - buy coffee, put in basket, go to pay. Can you please get a systemt that works please?
Hi Ant, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that issue with your card- it could possibly be that you signed up before under a previous email, and to prevent fraudulent transactions for our customers, we don't allow two accounts to have the same card!

If you would like to contact us to resolve this please do so on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Totally dissapointed... Ordered some coffee as part of a promotion which involved a free dripper, only to be charged for the dripper. To add to the insult they keep sending me coffee without me asking for any. I assumed it was an order on demand service. Wont be using again. Want a refund for items not ordered but sent. Appaling.
Hi Darryl, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We're really sorry for any disappointment with the service your received. We have reached out to your privately also to reassure you that your first order with a free V60 did go through ok and you were only charged for the coffee. For your following order, the way Pact works is on a Plan basis but one that you can skip, cancel, pause all from your Account page giving you total flexibility and we always email to let you know when your next coffee is due to ship to give you the chance to do this.

If you want to discuss this further please do reach out to us at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or by phone on 0203 095 3975 and we'll be happy to help!

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Hi Darryl, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
I signed up to Pact with high expectations. However from the start I was messed around. I signed up via the free V60 kit only to be told I couldn't proceed with this unless I paid further money. I would suggest all new and existing customers to expect lots of hidden costs!
Hi there, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you've encountered some issues with our sign-up offers!

We’d love to reach out to get this resolved for you, but unfortunately do not have the contact details from this review to do so, so if you would like to contact us sooner please do so on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
The coffee is expensive but good.
As soon as you have a question about cancelling or the coffee in particular, the customer ‘service’ stops responding.
Awful.
Hi there, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear about the trouble you've experienced with your Pact account - and we would love to resolve this for you.

It would be great if you could reach out to us at ahoy@pactcoffee.com, or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Unimpressed by the automatic on going orders that I have had to cancel
Was not aware I was signing up to anything longer term or would never have entertained the idea
Hi there, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you didn't want to sign up to a subscription - while this is our main product and we make every effort to make the subscription element clear when you redeem our offers, we know that this isn't for everyone so apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We’ll be reaching out shortly to get this resolved for you, but if you would like to contact us sooner please do so on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Nespresso coffee pods don’t work in Nespresso machine. Took more than 10 emails and a lot of discussion/debate before refund was given.
The promised gift never turned up so had no way to make the coffee. The bags are only 250g which make the prices here silly high for a simple bag of dry roast. Canceled now and all in all i wouldn't recommend anyone to sign up for this.
Hi Dale, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you didn't receive a free V60 kit and you weren't impressed with the coffee! - V60 kits are automatically applied to an order when the sign-up voucher is applied at check out but it seems this wasn't applied in your case! As for our coffee, we source only the very best coffee, scoring 80+ /100 on the SCA's quality scale. Our coffees aren't roasted as dark as many other providers, in order to maintain flavour so you won't find that oily shine on our beans.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Taste of the coffee is nice but the pods aren't up to standard my machine is struggling to pass water through them to the point we're machine turn's itself off I feel if I carry on using them it may damage my machine
Hi Keaton, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and pods.

We’re sorry to hear the pods don't seem to be getting on with your machine - we'd love to help with some troubleshooting to see if we can sort this for you and so please do get in touch at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Seriously? I had to cancel subscription because I never received any coffee, even after reviewing shipping information with your customer service. Now you are asking me to review this...so there it is, "very poor".
Hi Andrea, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you were still sent a review request after you had cancelled. We're looking into this right away in case this was a tech error as we wouldn't have wanted to bother you with any further emails.

We are again very sorry for the trouble you had with your first delivery when you contacted us - just to let you know we are always happy to send out replacements free of charge if you have encountered an issue. But if you would like to contact us to discuss this further please do so on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Sorry but I didn't really enjoy the coffee I was sent. It didnt suit my tastes
Hi Katrina, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the coffee you received in your first order - we hope to always be able to send you a delicious coffee but we do have quite the range, so we hope we can help to recommend something better for next time?

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Tried to order with a promo code twice but the website doesn’t work.
Hi, thank you for leaving a review although we’re sorry to hear you've had trouble with using one of our offer codes!

Please do contact us by emailing ahoy@pactcoffee.com or you can call us on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right and make sure you don't miss out!
I didn't receive my coffee purchased in house as promised. But I was charged already
Hi Gustavo, we're really sorry to hear this! We want you to receive your order every time so let's put this right. We'll be in touch soon to sort this out.
Tried to claim my coffee gift from Pact that my son treated me to at Christmas. You are saying it is invalid?
Hi Frank, we're sorry to hear about this - please send us a message at ahoy@pactcoffee.com so that we can help you to claim your gift and get started with Pact!
Pact Coffee is rated 4.73 based on 1,827 reviews