Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
Fantastic coffee with a mix of flavours, some flavours could do with extra taste/smell but others are perfect. Thank you.
Pact Coffee 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Great idea! Good to receive a new coffee each month, but WAY too many emails in between times!
The coffee taste great, you can really appreciate the different tones.
4 starts only, because I am not sure if the packaging is environmental friendly. It’s paper outside, but plastic inside. Maybe there is no other option for coffee being transported, but how about wax paper?
Great coffee and swift delivery. I enjoy being able to learn about the growers as well. A fantastic service!
Game changer 🕺
Beans that I got aren’t that fragrant relative to some other coffee subscriptions I’ve had.
Fast Delivery, product nicely packaged. Coffee lacked body for me even though it was a dark roast, too mild and fruity.
I have only been a member/customer of Pact Coffee for just a month.
The coffee beans I am buying are excellent, I will as time goes, try other coffee beans from the Pact Coffee range.
I am disappointed that no one has replied to my email I sent on 23 November however, my telephone calls were answered within reasonable time.
Coffee was amazing and service was too!!!
Very good coffee.. thanks!!!
Straightforward process - superbly fresh coffee - with flexibility to change plan - which you’ll need to as the coffee is irresistible so overestimate how much you drink !!
Amazing customer service from Pact! I made a mistake with my order this morning, and it was so easy to get in touch. The customer services lady was super helpful, which is rare to find at the moment - I have had lots of bad experiences recently with other companies. So props to Pact! Thank you!
The website was lovely to use, the ethics behind Pact trading were brilliant.
Nothing not to love about Pact ... their coffee, their service and the fact that they go the extra mile for their customers. Helena was a superstar today in responding to my request and I can’t thank her and the team enough.
We’re long time customers and have no intention of going elsewhere.
Excellent coffee,
So far I am please with my order, it was my first order, but all good
Excellent communication and information on coffee. Only had a couple of orders so far but I really look forward to my lockdown deliveries!
I have been getting pact coffee for a while now and I enjoy the coffee, but I really enjoy the good customer service and consistent quality. The coffee is well-sealed, fresh, and tasty. Even when the carrier recently damaged my coffee package in transit, I was able to quickly call and get a new coffee package delivery within the next 2 days at no extra cost to me The customer service reps are kind and the coffee is a great treat for yourself, especially as lockdown is coming. It's nice to have great quality coffee at home.
I got the free V60 filter with my purchase and I am very pleased with the price and speedy delivery. The coffee itself is great, just as described and the bag is bigger than I was expecting. I have been recommending this company to family and friends.
The bags are smaller than I expected and the coffee so far is just ok. Interested to see what I get next month.
Hi there! Thanks for leaving a review although sorry to hear it hasn't been great for you so far! If you want us to recommend a coffee more to your taste drop us a message at ahoy@pactcoffee.com
Pact Coffee is rated 4.73 based on 1,849 reviews