Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
I gave a PACT Coffee plan to my Dad for Father's Day. Coffee arrives promptly every two weeks and he really loves the coffee beans, apparently it is fantastic fresh quality, he has had a few different coffees and loves them all. It would be good if it were possible to do a time limited gift of coffee deliveries, I couldn't work out how but maybe you can and I didn't see it. It seems easy enough to pause or cancel the plan and I will probably resume it again as a Christmas present that he will love.
If u looking good coffe and quick delivery,this is for u!
Simply the best of its own lane wiyh it’s core about how we called about a minor issue which of course turned out to be nothing completely out of their control however it was handled in a sweet way and extremely professional with her knowledge of the terrain and the site of the alleged death took place it DONT MAKE SaEnDR
Superb coffee and the delivery is super quick and easy. First class service!
I have so far received two Pact deliveries and have not only been impressed with the deliciously rich and flavoursome coffee, but also the prompt service given when coffee has been requested. 5 star service so far.
Pact Coffee has excellent customer service - fast, efficient and friendly. I have a subscription account which is very flexible. Oh and the coffee is delicious!
cafe muy rico
Fanfare coffee and excellent service
Great coffee and excellent service!
All of the coffees I have had from Pact had been fabulous. Definitely worth trying!
Really enjoying my experience with Pact coffee, was lucky I found my favourite quickly. Great customer service and delivery is super quick, very impressive.
Great coffee
I enjoy the amount of choice I have to receive a different sort of coffee every couple of months (or more, or less often, as I choose); I can choose the type of coffee I like, and then, if I don't like the one I've got, opt not to receive it again. And if I do like it, I believe I can opt to receive only that blend.....
Loving the whole experience, so easy to manage and great coffee.
Freshest, most delicious coffee.
If you love coffee then you will love this subscription! The coffee is amazing and so much variety plus they stand for an amazing cause and make sure the farmers are well cared for! I would highly recommend them to any coffee lover!
Flexible plans, really high quality varied coffees, and what's great is they pay farmers way more!
Very good website
I bought this as a gift for my partner's birthday and he loves it! (It's also lovely to be able to share it with him!) It's really nice to have a new coffee to try every month, sometimes a surprise and sometimes one chosen ourselves (but to be honest we've only had three - but it's still nice!). The fact that we get to learn more about the producers is inspiring and heartening (although we do worry about them because of climate change.), and that Pact helps support them in other ways is also brilliant. The freshness of the roast is really important (and we let the coffee rest for a few days before we taste it -- the anticipation makes it even more special). We buy whole beans, so it can be a bit of a fiddle sorting out the grind sometimes, but half of the enjoyment for us of drinking coffee is grinding it - it's almost Zen! It's great! Thanks, Pact, for providing this really lovely, flexible subscription service - ooo, almost forgot about the flexibility of the plan, the fact that you can pause, speed up and change coffees is wonderful! What's not to recommend!
Only on my second delivery, but already loving it. The price is very fair, although I wish the pack sizes were a little larger.
Pact Coffee is rated 4.73 based on 1,973 reviews