Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
The coffee is superb, the pricing is good. Very quick delivery when ordering too. And the customer service is second to none, absolutely brilliant. Everything about this company is great. I’m so glad I chose Pact when deciding on a coffee supplier.
Fantastic coffee, I've had 2 bags so far and both have been brilliant, service is very good aswell.
Really pleased with the freshness and quality of the coffee delivery and customer service great
Beautiful coffee! I have never known how to appreciate really good coffee but now I do. The whole set up is great; I never run out of coffee and if I'm running a bit low I'll just bring my next delivery forward. Thank you!!
Highly reccommended!
Excellent coffee, reasonably priced and delivery was super fast!
Lovely coffee, I really like the ethos of the company. Very pleased with the dripper and all the instructions Pact provided to make the perfect cup of coffee!
So far so good. 2 packs into my subscription and can't wait for the next. I went with fruit and nut espresso as my first delivery and it was amazing, really couldn't be bettered. But then it was the following month with Bourbon cream espresso. Just sublime coffee.
I love coffee, and during WFH I’ve been living off it. Investing in Pact means that I have fresh, fantastic coffee delivered when I need it. I love the ability to change your delivery date so when I’m running out I can just shift my date earlier.
Excellent coffee and great service. Very easy to use subscription.
the coffee I have tried so far has been lovely, I feel good knowing that Pact is sustainable and treats its partners well, with very good wages. despite the pandemic, delivery was really fast, and the plans are very easy to manage and alter
My first few batches of coffee have packed flavour and been delivered quickly in the mail. An awesome solution for my daily coffee fix!
i sadly have had to cut out the caffeine - but this decaf monteverde is absolutely delicious. worth every penny. thanks
Great quality coffee and a good amount of variety to choose from every time. Because of this subscription, we've come to realise what kind of coffee we like, too! We are also happy with the "delay" and "send now" feature. There is a shortcut to choose a 6-day delay or a 30-day delay.
Hi, I like the coffee, it is great quality. My only issue is the small bags that can only be delivered 1 at a time. I always feel I’m close to running out and if there is any postal delay I will run out. This will be enough to annoy me enough to go elsewhere. A bigger bag or option to get more than one per delivery would be good.
Genuinely one of the best coffees I've ever drank. I love the range of different coffees they send you and that they tell you where each coffee comes from. A very convenient and delicious service!
Excellent service and delicious coffee, delivered as I want it.
Given the current climate it's exceptional delivery timing! As I'd gone for the cheaper option I didn't expect to be this impressed but this coffee is absolutely beautiful! A must have for any kitchen!
Perfect coffee in your home. Delish.
Wow wow wow is all can say
Service out of this world
Coffee is the best ive ever tasted
I wait with excitement for each coffee to arrive
Well done pact a Service that really works and nit expensive either
Please keep going
One very happy customer 😀
I love how you can adjust the frequency and the coffees are all top notch. I'm tempted to increase how often I get them as 28 days is just too long to wait. The emails I get let me know when to expect my coffee and I always get excited to know its waiting for me after being delivered and I've been at work all day.
Pact Coffee is rated 4.73 based on 1,845 reviews