Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
The recommended coffee I received suited its description except in terms of its strength. I have used it all though as it does taste very nice. I have ordered a different one and am going to be trying a stronger ground coffee. So watch this space!
I've had two bags arrive from Pact, the first was when I made my first plan. The chocolate bourbon cream was incredible. Normally I'm not a big coffee drinker but I had one every day. So much infact that I ran out and had to order a "send ASAP" bag of beans. This time opting for the Planalto beans. Again, amazing. Subtly different in flavour and delicious. I cannot stress how good this coffee is, along with knowing that I'm providing a decent living for the farmers growing the coffee. I start every day with a cup of Pact coffee and I can't think of any better way.
Good range, quick delivery
Fantastic product and the customer service team are amazing. I mistyped my email address and didn’t realize and couldn’t access my account. They fixed it within minutes and a lovely customer service agent called to explain what had happened. She didn’t even laugh at my error... well not openly anyway 😂😂😂.
Love the coffee
I've only been a customer for one month but the service has been great and the coffee is delicious.
Great coffee!
Delicious smooth flavour. I will definitely be ordering more.
A very quick delivery, and the coffee choice was amazing!!!
Excellent quality tasty coffee and excellent service and packaging
Excellent service, prompt delivery, easy to amend the order and delicious decaf coffee!
It’s brilliant that the coffee is delivered and I don’t have to think about reordering. My only wish is that, as a decaf coffee drinker, there were more decaf blends available to choose from. Some favourite blends aren’t always available as a choice in following months.
Hi Susan, We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service! we're pleased to say more Decaf options will be added to our menu very soon, so watch this space. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
Very pleased with PACT.
I enjoy. receiving my little box of Pact coffee every month. As I have to be careful about my blood pressure I drink decaf. My first taste of Pact coffee was theDecaff Christmas Blend,Iloved that one it was strong and had the right texture for mytaste.I usually buy Taylor's decaf strength 4. My second coffee was Decaff Rukira a much thinner coffee taste not unlikeable but not my favourite so far. My current coffee is Decaf Pitalito,I make it in my Bialetti and it is richer and darker in taste,depending on how many spoons of coffee I use. Hope this review is helpful ,a response would be lovely. Elaine Davies.
Hi Elaine, We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service! It's great you're experimenting with our Decaf range and we're pleased to say more Decaf options will be added to our menu very soon, so watch this space. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
Great ethics , superb quality, prompt delivery, clear website, highly flexible. Everything works perfectly. Thank you!
Five star feeling ! Amazing beans !
Very quick deliveries after order...just tried the home blend: delicious with a hint of chocolate flavour as promised!
Have been enjoying my first Pact coffee as an alternative to treating myself to takeaway coffee. The coffee in my first delivery was lovely and I’m looking forward to the next. Love the flexibility around types and delivery and also my free V60. The whole kitchen smells beautiful when I’m making it and my daughter is repurposing the coffee grounds into body scrubs.
Pact Coffee 5 star review on 12th February 2021
Pact coffee selection is delicious and their customer support is fantastic. 5 star company for sure!
Great coffee always delivered on time.
Pact Coffee 5 star review on 9th February 2021