Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
Easy ordering Quick delivery Coffee really quality to drink Not sure if can recycle package comes in and no details that can which would like to
It’s great to know that you can have proper freshly roasted coffee at your doorstep in days, fresh for you to consume at your leisure.. Customer service has been excellent, and choice of flavours seem to tick the box each month. The website is easy to navigate and you can skip/postpone your next order so Pact offers a very flexible system. I do wish that we were offered a slightly smaller bag as I have to admit to drinking less coffee than most and run over many a coffee aficionados two week limit. Thank you Pact for providing an exemplary service especially during such a globally difficult time for humans.
Excellent coffee
You get to choose to have super tasty, fairtrade coffee delivered to your front door as often as you please, what's not to like? 10/10
Very good price, free delivery and very nice coffee's. Also each coffee comes with a description card that I have written a score on for future reference when I'm shopping.
The choice of small idependant coffee producers growing delicious coffee is great. Delivery is prompt and website gives clear information about each ttype of coffee. Prices are fair and its good to know small family priducers are benefiting.
Absolutely brilliant experience so far. Fantastic customer service, really resonate with the ethics, and the coffee tastes great!
Delicious coffee! The customer service is impressive too. Thank you!
Excellent quality coffee and accessories and great idea of selling coffee purchased directly from farmers at above fair trade price. Feels good to drink because of the taste but also because it feels right!
I've only just signed up for a subscription, but the first coffee was absolutely delicious! The second delivery went missing, so I contacted customer service who were really responsive and lovely. They got another pack sent out straight away, which arrived the next day.
The quality is always excellent and it is always delivered promptly. I would definitly recommend it.
Delivery is prompt meaning I don’t run out of coffee beans but most importantly PACT coffee is bursting with flavour.
Good fruity Honduras coffee, but grind has to be right for best flavour!
Great coffee, delivered quickly. So good I’ve now had 3 colleagues also order from Pact!
I’d gone off coffee and tried this pact v60!coffee method through a family member and loved it. No bitter taste to the coffee makes so much difference ☕️
I love having a different coffee each month, it is amazing quality and expertly packaged. Highly recommended
Very flexible, great philosophy and of course tasty coffee!
I have changed over to PACT because of the taste. Never taste such good decaff coffee. Better than anything on the high Street.
The quality of the coffee is absolutely amazing, absolutely worth the price (especially since they take pride in supporting their coffee farmers and paying them a fair wage). The subscription is easily adjustable for each delivery if you need the coffee sooner or go on vacation. Really gold customer service.
The recommended coffee I received suited its description except in terms of its strength. I have used it all though as it does taste very nice. I have ordered a different one and am going to be trying a stronger ground coffee. So watch this space!
Pact Coffee is rated 4.73 based on 1,972 reviews