Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
Fresh and tasty coffee, lovely range of flavours. Flat packed to fit through the letterbox. Brilliant!
I am well impressed with both your coffee and your service. The reason I have given you four stars is because you have started well but can you maintain it. I have in the past found it difficult to find a coffee that suits taste but you have found me two good ones on the trot at a reasonable price too. I am to say the least impressed, please keep it up. Kind regards Clive.
Not my taste of coffee, not a big fan found it very bitter. Customer service didn’t really understand my request either
Hi, Thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service! We’re sorry to hear that we haven't found you a coffee you love yet, we'd love to try and help some more, so if you are able to reach out to us again with a description of what you like then we can recommend and send you a new coffee. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Wow I am loving my Pact coffee and slightly obsessed with using my V60 filter cup😊. It is exceptionally good value, and a whole months worth of coffee costs me the same as 2 coffee out!! The smell is just divine in the morning ☕️
Excellent customer service and fast response. Very friendly user interface and plenty of options in what coffee you like. I always get them to choose my coffee and I have been dissapointed. Mega bonus is the fare trade scheme!
Unbelievable Coffee ! Just simply marvellous . A great service also .
I love the coffee and its great that I can order to match what I need
I have only had two deliveries and so far have not been impressed---so much so that I am thinking of cancelling completely ---both left an odd flavor---difficult to describe and not very pleasing --and tried with my morning coffee routine and after dinner!!
Hi James,

Thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service! We’re sorry to hear that we haven't found you a coffee you love yet, we can absolutely help with that by exploring other coffees that might be more your kind of thing! We've reached out by email this afternoon and we'll be happy to look at more options with you from our coffee menu. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Your customer service would be 5 star, no issues, it is proactive and great. My first lot of coffee was mega unimpressive. Quite bland and weak. I had to use so many scoops to even get a brew that had any flavour. My next delivery has just arrived, and I will see if that coffee is better, if not, I shall cancel. Thanks for asking.
Hi Diana,

I received the Bella Vista pouch. It was delicious but it didn't last as long as I expected; only because I probably had more cups per day than I should ;o))
I love the coffee and when I run out of my 3 bags I will be back 100%
The coffee we received is wonderful. Very smooth with hints of dark chocolate. Perfect for the morning. Happy to have discovered your responsible company.
Good product. Good service.
The coffee is the best and the service is great too. Very happy :)
Love my pact coffee experience. 👍😁
Excelent service overall, they tell an interesting story and proceduce delicious coffee! As a new home barista, going through the various beans is an adventure! Love how they make it feel very customised/personal, and for the price having it delivered to your door is a treat.
Love the Pact concept and really enjoy getting fresh coffee delivered regularly. The Pact offering and informed content are excellent and the free V60 to get things started was a real treat!
The best coffee I've ever brought
Only had one packet so far - loved the tasting notes available and the v60, great addition to my morning routine. My only criticism is that it would be great to have a reusable coffee filter!
I’ve been using pact coffee for a couple of months; I’ve never had had such fresh coffee from any supplier. It’s delivered every month, beautiful coffee with a constant high quality taste. It’s just brilliant and I won’t be looking for any other supplier.
Pact Coffee is rated 4.73 based on 1,826 reviews