Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
Amazingly easy. Amazingly tasty.
Convenient coffee by post but a fair bit more expensive than my usual fair trade coffee
Hi Tim,

We're delighted to hear you've enjoyed the service so far, and we just wanted to explain a little bit further about why our coffee is priced the way it is.

We hope that the quality of the coffee speaks for itself - the cost per bag of our coffee comes from its specialty-grade quality, the care taken in roasting and processing it, and the care taken by the farmers to produce this fantastic crop! Every bag of coffee delivered to your door goes to ensuring that the farmers get a great wage for their work, from House coffee through to Micro-lot.

I thought I'd also take this opportunity to explain why we charge the price we do. Unlike supermarkets who buy commodity coffee, we buy speciality coffee via Direct Trade with our suppliers. We guarantee farmers at least 25% above the Fairtrade price for their coffee and last year we paid 51% more.

We hope that by giving farmers a decent price for their beans, they can be paid their worth and reinvest into their farms and community. We really do see this make an impact, and so with each coffee you receive, we let you know what difference Pact has made to the people who grew the coffee. As a result of this, and us delivering fresh coffee to your door at your convenience, we appreciate it's a bit more pricey than supermarket coffee, but we think the difference speaks for itself!
Just recieved my order and i love it. Beautiful coffee
Oit of this world
The coffee is great and the expertise that has gone into sourcing, roasting and blending is brilliant. We love the personal touch. What a great way to experience coffee; sent direct to your door with such good care and attention.
In my experience, Pact's customer service is first class.

The first packet of Pact Coffee I received was excellent and I am looking forward to receiving the second any day now.
Excellent coffee and excellent service both for business and personal use.

Always have a range of roasts to suit all tases.
Love this service! The coffee is fantastic, the packaging is simple and effective. The customer service is wonderful. I would recommend Pact to anyone who enjoys a good cup of coffee.
I've been ordering the House Espresso beans for years now and have recommended Pact to many people. The coffee is great and it's very useful to have it delivered through your door. The ability to "send asap" when you're running low earlier than usual is extremely useful, often arriving the next morning. The website is very quick and easy to use so it only takes seconds.
Decaf Asomuprisma tasted great and didn't keep me awake at night, which is what I wanted!
Really lovely coffee and great service, but I’ve only had one lot of coffee so far, hence the 4/5 stars at the moment
The service is fantastic and the coffee amazing. I particularly appreciate that the coffee is packed so that it fits through a letter box.
I’ve loved everything about the experience so far.
Pact is the worst company I have ever had the misfortune of ordering from. Every single delivery has been missed entirely or over 2 weeks late, and when I emailed asking where they are, all they have to tell me is that the majority of customers get their coffee within 5 days, as if that is helpful to me. Even when they send out replacement coffee to make up for what's gone missing, they can't even get that right because the replacements don't turn up either (of course they charge my account though). Absolute joke of a company, avoid!
Hi There,

We’re sorry to hear that you have found your experience poor. We are very aware of ongoing issues with the post at the moment in light of Covid and looming Christmas.

We appreciate it's frustrating for our customers to not receive their orders as quickly as they'd like and are always happy to refund or replace any orders over a week late.

We ask our customers to wait the week as we trust that the key and hard workers at Royal Mail are doing all they can to deliver the best service possible, considering the difficult circumstances faced for their staff in these difficult times.

If you would like to contact us directly please do so on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Pact Coffee Beans are the best I have come across, roasted one day and then sent out for delivery the next day. Setting up a plan is easy and then being able to adjust the plan is great, love the send them asap feature. A really easy way to never run out, have great tasting coffee whenever you want.
Reason for the 2 stars is the number of times the coffee actually arrived. Customer service emails are meet with automated responses and 2nd attempt when completely unanswered. All round seriously poor service. Loads of other subscription services out there, suggest avoiding this one.
Hi there, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service! We’re sorry to hear that you feel our service is 2 star. If you would like to contact us with more info on what was wrong please do so on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can hopefully put things right.
Amazing coffee, freshness is amazing every time! I love that I can change the coffee I want each time! Customer service is incredible! Couldn’t be happier with my Coffee
Fantastic coffee with a mix of flavours, some flavours could do with extra taste/smell but others are perfect. Thank you.
Pact Coffee 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Great idea! Good to receive a new coffee each month, but WAY too many emails in between times!
The coffee taste great, you can really appreciate the different tones.
4 starts only, because I am not sure if the packaging is environmental friendly. It’s paper outside, but plastic inside. Maybe there is no other option for coffee being transported, but how about wax paper?
Pact Coffee is rated 4.73 based on 1,926 reviews