Outdoor Toys Reviews

Tony Royle
Craig Hunt
Paul Bowes
More Photos & Videos
The slip and slide arrived before estimated delivery and was cheaper than every other place.
We are SO happy with our swing set and slide- it looks great and the kids love it. Delivery was around 4weeks which is understandable with the pandemic but when i chased it at 3weeks (it said in stock on the website at a £200 extra price tag!) i got a really patronising response!! The instructions for the swing itself are poor- infact they were the wrong way around. Unfortunately there is no telephone number to call. slide section instructions were great. I wasnt expecting to drill every single hole and there were no markings but i got there in the end!!
Came through in the end to save a birthday in time
my little boy is over the moon :) really impressed with the purchase detail is exact to focus rs :) thank you
Quickly delivered, beautiful swimming pool unicorn.
Swing was good quality and extremely well received by a three year old and a one year old. The one year old gets very cross if his sister has a turn in it - that speaks volumes!!
The swing has massive cracks all the way through the wood and even though you say this is completely normal it has made the swing rock side to side and the cracks have nearly split the beams in to 2 pieces I wish I would have now brought a plastic one I am very disappointed this will not last us as I paid a lot of money
The car arrived quickly and is a very high standard product. Can’t fault the delivery and look/function of car. My grandson loves it.
So pleased with the BMW electric motorbike I ordered for my godson. It came super speedy, so easy to assemble and love the fact it arrived with stabilizers incase he was a bit wobbly. Thanks so much Outdoor Toys!
Very badly designed
I bought a water slide From this company. It arrived damaged. The company are completely disinterested in remedying the matter directly. Rubbish product and even worse service. Will not use this company again
Easy ordering and great communication
Speedy delivery
Great service
Good quality swing
Prompt delivery easy to assemble everything working as it should
Very satisfied
I ordered a Mini HSE Range Rover Style 12v Child’s Ride on Jeep - Matt Black, which came within a few days. However, the bushings were missing inside the box, and also the private personalised number plate that we paid for was ripped. I have since emailed Outdoortoys three times , with the first being nearly two weeks ago, and still have not had a reply from them. The car is also now not turning on and Outdoortoys cannot be contacted. Very very poor customer service. We are expecting a new personalised number plate or a refund as this was paid for, and should not be ripped.
Fantastic service,quick delivery within a few days even with everything going on! All in all superb
Fantastic little car bought for my little boys birthday! Looks awesome. Quick delivery
Good product