Outdoor Toys Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Outdoor Toys
Suzanna Taylor
"Absolutely fantastic toy , very very please with this digger came very quickly and very good value for money. Would highly recommended this toy . Thank you very much out door toys ."
Hamed Habibi
"I am happy with the quality of the toy I have received so far. It is a blue Porsche Macan style ride on. it came almost assembled and very well packed. I had to assemble wheels and steering wheel that are removable and connect battery. took less than 10mins. however the original one that I sent was lost and a replacement of another type was offered to me. it took around 10-11 days to receive the item. other than that I am happy. the two missing stars is for delivery and not receiving the original item that was a Porsche 918 style. The car is very large to be used indoors. it has fordable caster wheels and a handle to pull it around. wheels are very easy to remove and install for cleaning or transportation. the boot door and bonnet will open and close. doors cannot be unlocked from outside! the mp3 player cannot turned off but you can pause the play. lights work. I have not tried the battery capacity but I doubt it will last 2 hours. the car does not have a brake pedal but it will stop using motors when you release throttle button. the throttle is a on-off switch and not proportional but you have 2 speed settings."
Scott Peach
"Very impressed with the detail of the car. Instructions easy to follow and easy to build. Only downside, there was a washer missing for behind the wheels (wasn't a problem as had plenty in works van)"
"Easy ordering delivered quickly . The swing is a christmas present so haven't assembled it yet."
"Great product although its a Christmas present for our son so havent Used it yet."
"I was unsure about ordering a ride on toy after reading some reviews but ordered it. It came the next day, my dad put it together easily enough with the instructions. Very happy with the car and what it does- my nephew will love it!!!"
"We were happy with the process of ordering and the speed we got the quad bike. We didnt get a call before it turned up but was much sooner than it was expected juts lucky we were home. However we paid £100 for assemly and the frist time it was ridden it was discovered it was not 100% as my sone found the steering went one way and the quad the other. There was a few other issues not done properly. We took it to a garage and got it completed properly but apart from that great service."
"From ordering to delivery the service was excellent, even when I was ensure if I’d assembled it correctly I contacted by email and had a response within an hour. I purchased the car for my grandsons 3rd Birthday in a couple of weeks time, I’m sure he’s going to love it."
"Car delivered quickly got early Christmas present due to great price not tried yet"
"Sturdy construction, taking three hours assembly, but will outlive the happy grandchildren."
"Though the car had a sleek finish, it took us a little while to get there thee instructions that were sent with the car was actually for another car but was similar, so when it told us what parts we should have, we didn’t think we had them all it was only on closer inspection we noticed it wasn’t the same car as the instructions. The instructions were also slightly hard to read so maybe in colour and a bit more detail on them. Also on one of our wheels we was unable to get both washers on each side as it just wouldn’t fit on with them both on. If any other time I would have sent back and maybe asked for another but as it was for a present there was no time so we just put the wheel on without the washers. Car does have a nice finish but maybe for the money you pay a little more detail could go into the instructions and build of the car."
"Not happy with product arrived with marks on and faulty"
"Excellent service quick and easy to build"
"Hy cars Too many scratches"
"bought this for my grandaughter after much research found this company.wanted a trampoline that was well made and safe and REBO ticked all the boxes.Fairly easy to assemble,and really happy with the result.have seen similar priced trampolines in argos and smyths,but in my opinion the REBO is better put together.My only critisism is the max weight is rated only at 50kg,which means my daughter cant play with my grandaughter at the same time on the trampoline,had i been aware of this on the listing i would of bought the 100kg version.But for my grandaughter its amazing."
"Ordered a swing via website, experienced zero problems with order, payment or delivery. Item arrived promptly and with no missing bits or damage. Didn't contact Customer Services, as had no need so cannot comment on how helpful they are etc. However, from my experience ordering from site - Highly recommended."
Thank you so much for your review Lee,

I am so glad to know you've had such a great experience with us.

Kind Regards
Manager
"Amazing service, had placed order , made a mistake (my fault ) emailed them in evening when office was closed and by the time I had checked email half 9 the following morning they had already dealt with my enquiry. Order was processed and item delivered the following day. I’ve not opened yet as car is for Xmas present but looks great on box . Really impressed with price and overall customer service. Defo recommend."

I am so glad my team helped you with such efficiency.
I would like to recommend you check your item over fully, just incase, and we can help with anything if necessary.

Kind Regards
Manager
"Service was very good Quad bike nice but I would say it not for 14+ I would say 6+ to be fair a small part from that all ok . Thank you"
Hello Mark,

So glad you're happy with our service. Customer satisfaction is of upmost importance to us.

I see you think the item is small, however this is a mini quad, hence the size. I hope it gets lots of enjoyment! They are great fun.

Kind regards
Manager
"Excellent delivery and excellent product"
"Very pleased with the service"
"The only thing I can recommend is better “how to build” instruction manual, it wasn’t the easiest to follow, or make a link to click on or a video on your website so the maker of the product can follow along easy. I bought this for my nephew and he loved it ever since he opened it for his birthday and still loves being driven around in it."
"Excellent toys, I have bought several toys (tractor/campervan/trampoline) for my grandson. They are sturdy big toys and he loves them, great prices compared with cheap smaller models and it was no problem when we had a screw and sticker missing. It was just sent out. I want to get him a climing grame for his birthday and will not be looking anyware else."
"Excellent quality And value👍"
Outdoor Toys is rated 4.75 based on 709 reviews