Outdoor Toys Reviews

Julian Knight
Outdoor Toys 5 star review on 15th July 2020
Jacqueline Mutch
More Photos & Videos
Purchased an Audi R8 ride along car for my sons bday. After 2 months the battery durability in the car seemed to half and after 4 months, the energy to the car would die after 5 mins.

Suspect faulty item or second hand product has been sold.
I was sent a replacement battery for a Range Rover Car. It is faulty short time after receiving it. I have tried to get this replaced each time they ask questions it seems to try and avoid replacement. They finally asked for photograph and videos which I have provided. I have sent many emails now and not had a replay. I have given 7 days for a response or I will need to ask my credit card provider to take on the matter. I started talking to them about this months ago and still no battery my child has not be able to use the car. Terrible I would not look to buy again from them.
The Range Rover came and at the front it says ‘Range Over’
Our swing and climbing frame arrived early which was great the quality is fsntastic and my grsndchildten love it would highly recommended
Still waiting for my item to arrive.
Brilliant order and delivery time
Sturdy and perfect for my little boy who is four. I think he will have many years of fun on this swing.
Quite tricky to thread the material through the trampoline but other than that a good product providing lots of fun for my granddaughter.
I bought a car with a battery. The quality of workmanship and materials at a high level. A product worth recommending. Very good contact with the seller, he replies quickly. I recommend the toy and the seller.
One of the slats came broken so I had to use a smaller piece from the steps to make-shift the bottom section and the slides bolts are too small on the slide through to the back so I had to B&Q it to finish the job.... overall a good product but hassle to fix the bolt issue.... 8/10
Great to do business with. Haven't erected swing or slide yet so can't comment on finished product!
Simple to use website -Delivered when they said.
Just assembled at fitted a nest swing, an excellent product, easy to assemble a swing to be proud off
Excellent service and fast delivery
The slide we purchased is very sturdy. I was pleased with the overall product but the necessity to measure and drill all your own holes I found difficult with limited power tools. I fully expected all the holes to be pre drilled like most products these days. Practically need a GCSE in woodwork to put this thing together.
Dispatched and delivered very quickly and
In an extremely efficient and friendly manner. This was both by Outdoir Toys and their couriers. Rates as one of the top suppliers Ive encountered . A really plus was the response by the company to a small ammount of damage to one part of the trampoline. This was immediately replaced . Thanks very much .
Cannot recommend Outdoor Toys enough, the swing set was delivered ahead of time, so easy to assemble, the grandchildren are thrilled. The quality of the product is high and I have no doubt it will remain fit for purpose for many years to come. Many thanks.
Excellent service, fast delivery and great product. As described and easy to put up! very well made, would recommend the additional steps for the 12ft Trampoline as it is very high off the ground. Kids are super happy with it, as are we!!
good quality, fairly easy to assemble and sturdy.
Easy to order, quick delivery and simple to build. Our slide looks great!
Omg this car is amazing it’s more than we imagined

We have an R8 in the same colour can’t wait to see our 2 yr olds face tomorrow on his birthday

The lights the Music I want it for me