Outdoor Toys Reviews

OutdoorToys.co.uk

Tell us how Outdoor Toys made you happy
Outdoor Toys 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Timothy Vincent
Seth the courier was very polite and helpful. Thank you.
It was delivered with parts missing and took nearly 2 weeks to receive the missing parts. It was a shame as I wanted to be ready for my sons birthday but because of the delays it wasn’t.
Exelent service . Delivery driver Jamie was very helpfull polite and on time . Staff over facbook page were very helpfull as well . Very recomended place to get uotdoot toys for your kids
Fast delivery all in good tack when arrived on delivery I build this on my own took 4hr legs are very hard to attached in the supports this took 3hr alone rest was a breeze I've concreat the ancors into the grass I also added a hole in the steak and a bolt and nut to them all to give extra grip in the postcreat lad over the moon with it had screws missing out of ground ancors but customer service send in post within 2 days so fantastic customer service from me nothing to much to ask .
Outdoor Toys 5 star review on 4th May 2021 Outdoor Toys 5 star review on 4th May 2021 Outdoor Toys 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Good quality, but pieces of wood could be numbered, and screw holes pre-drilled, to make construction easier 1 piece of table top wood had a split in it but we sorted it, as too late to send back and it returned in time for my grandsons birthday
Order got mislaid in transit, I was unaware of this until outdoors toys phoned to apologise for delay in delivery, I assumed the bank holiday contributed to delay, item arrived a few days later than expected but as promised by outdoor toys, couldn’t ask for better service. Swing itself strong and sturdy,good value for money.
Delivered on time Amazing quality Easy to purchase Easy to assemble
Easy to navigate the website and complete the order
Great sturdy swing and slide
The wooden pieces of the table look like good quality, but for the price, the holes could have been predrilled. Collapsible inserts for sand and water are great.
We ordered the Renegade BB12 electric bike for our boy on Sunday evening, plenty of correspondence and confirmation. Bike arrived Tuesday morning. Great condition great product, all together a great service.
Very good and efficient
Very pleased with the product, great quality, solid and robust. Had a few small issues, one faulty part which was quickly replaced and I’d advise having a sander ready for the posts (impossible to fit without taking a mm or so off) hence 4 stars.
Amazing my little girl loves it - does not take an hour to put up though and no screw holes! Was worth it though, definitely recommended.
Was very easy to order and pay not received item yet and its s gift for grandchildren once its setup and in use i will send pictures
Fantastic double swing set, my daughter hasn’t been off it since it arrived. Would defiantly recommend. I also purchased swing anchors and I would say these are a must to keep frame from lifting.
We bought our Grandson the mud kitchen for his second birthday. What a fabulous product! It's incredibly sturdy and he's had hours of fun playing in it. Quite an expensive purchase, but it will last for some time to come. I would highly recommend this product and the company
Ordered the slide with 2 swings for our 2yr old grandson & his little brother due to be born soon. He loves it . The delivery service was very quick too,great value for money definitely recommend .
Takes a bit of time and thought to put it together. Wood was also nicely cut but you need to measure and label the pieces, then mark and drill the holes as you assemble. Second pair of hands useful, particularly at first to ensure you get it square. Instructions are pretty good though. Allow 1-2 hours. Solid and looks great once it's done!
Incredibly fast delivery - very impressive
Outdoor Toys is rated 4.84 based on 3,745 reviews