Outdoor Toys Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Outdoor Toys
"Excellent quality, speedy delivery. Really pleased"
Thank you for the review, great to hear it was all speedy :)

Heather
"Very pleased with product and service. Have yet to assemble and try but appears to be great value for money."

Heather
"Amazing Service. Although we returned our purchase due to our mistake the service and speed of refund was Aamzing. Will always recommend a company that offer great products at the right price with Customer Service that matches."
Thanks Ben, glad we could help

Heather :)
"Brilliant service. Delivery within days of ordering thank you"
Thank you for the review, glad it was all quick for you :)

Heather
"Excellent product, very pleased, better than photo's suggest even, and delivered very swiftly"
Thank you for the review, great it was even better than hoped!

Heather :)
"I’m not overly happy with this car the purpose of the car is great my 3 year old daughter loves it but the quality of the car is shocking.. part of a wire that connects to the battery was broken, we managed to put it back on but have to be very delicate with the car bearing in mind it is a child’s car. The inside of the car has snapped! So now speed dial falls out all the time another thing we have to be delicate with. For £150 I’m not happy it is a child’s car but the quality of it is awful especially being that much money I am not impressed.. poor poor quality."
Hi, I have mailed you to see if i can help

Heather
"Very fast delivery instructions were little confusing but managed to build it up in an hour this jeep is amazing really impressed music lights control not a bad thing to say really my grandson loves it"
I'm glad your grandson really loves it! Thank you for taking the time to review

Heather :)
"Great value, good quality, fast shipping. All good!"

Heather :)
"Ordered a 50cc quad for son. Delivered and is better than expected. Looks and sounds great. Had a bit of a delay with dilevery but emailed and Heather was very helpful, she spoke to delivery company and gave me contact number to arrange delivery. Will definitely use again."
Thank you for the review :) If you need any other help don't hesitate to ask, Glad it got there :)

Heather
"Excellent customer service from start to finish. Kept fully informed every step of the way until our orders were safely delivered. Very very happy with our purchases and customer care and wouldn't hesitate to use this company again ! Thank you"
Thank you for the review, great to see happy customers :)

Heather
"We haven't received the car yet no fault of outdoor toys it’s being delivered on Friday fantastic customer service thank you will let you know what the car is like"
Thank you, if you need any help at all please do not hesitate to contact me :)

Heather
"Hi I got the Maxi Range Rover for my little boys birthday which was on Saturday that’s why I’m only reviewing it now he absolutely loves it. Delivery was really quick so was very impressed. Instructions were hard to understand but you can go on to YouTube and it’s quite easy to do it from that. Very happy with it. It looks so cool. Thank you."
Glad he loves his birthday present, thank you for the review

Heather :)
"Very pleased overall. Would definitely order from outdoor toys in the future. I had a little mix up with delivery company details at the start but was resolved within minutes of sending an email. Almost Instant customer service response and really helpful. My son hasnt seen his electric bike yet as its for his birthday but had a little go myself really happy with it im sure he"ll give a 5/5 aswell."
Thank you for the review, I hope he loves it and has a great birthday

Heather :)
"Great service, ordered just after lunch on Wednesday then received it Friday morning. Great quality Jaguar battery car. Would definitely recommend Outdoor Toys."
Thank you for the review, glad it got there speedily :)

Heather
"Received item fast delivery made up"

Heather
"Excellent product my little girl is very happy with the electric Range Rover plenty of power to get up steap hills and good build quality highly recommended 👍"
Thank you for the review, glad your daughter loves her new car

"FUNTASTIC !"

Heather :)
"Good quality product. Amazingly fast delivery."

"Happy with purchase"

Heather
"The car is great and my son loves it. However, it did arrive with several small bumps over it. After contacting outdoor toys they responded rapidly and sorted the issue in an appropriate manner. Excellent service. Will use again."
Thank you for the review, glad we were able to help

Outdoor Toys is rated 4.77 based on 39 reviews