Outdoor Toys Reviews

Ross Downman
James Mold
Darren Towers
Robert Beardsley
Spent 2.5 hours waiting on the telephone. Terrible customer service. Still waiting for our climbing frame and sandpit to be delivered. Company could not provide me with a delivery date. Will be asking for a refund
If I could give this company 0 stars I would. A month later and the product still isn’t here and it’s passed my the date it was required for my Sons birthday. I’ve spent over 5 hours on hold on the phone to this company as they don’t reply to my emails and I’m still no further along. They keep blaming APC delivery and I’ve been told they’ve had issues with them in the past to so I’m dumbfounded as to why they’re still using them as a courier service. After 25 days of waiting for the products it arrived with parts missing. When I called they said another one would be sent next day delivery to ensure it was here for the date required. 5 days later and still nothing, it’s apparently sat in APC’s depot again. Unimpressed and customer service is absolutely non existent.
My kid loves his sian . Literally would sleep in it if I let him.
soon the children will be able to swing again and that will make them happy
I found the whole process very easy and straightforward. Good communication from customer service and they always replied promptly. Instructions were easy to follow and the swing set went up with no issues. It's very sturdy and good quality! My daughter absolutely loves it and I would definitely recommend this company to others!
Excellent service ! Lewis the delivery driver was polite & very helpful . Look forward to ordering more things for our grandson , can’t wait to see his face when swing is in place !!
Apart from not replying to an e-query, great service - Seth from outdoortoys delivered it and was fantastic.
We purchased this Wendy house a few months ago and I love it, the only downside is the length of time it takes to build! I dread to think the amount of hours it’s taken to build this and the instructions are really poor! We actually had to get a replacement door because the split door just did not fit properly! So I would recommend anyone to NOT get the split door! The fence has taken ages to get up too! It’s just been a slog but I do love the end result and it feels very good quality!
I have recently purchased the Rebo double swing which Is perfect for my 4yr old and 10 month old baby. It is also a great size for my limited garden. You NEED to buy additional ground pegs (which is recommended by outdoor toys) but this is not stated in the product description that you have to purchase separately (stated on instructions in product box) I have now ordered these but will have to pay the costly delivery cost twice now. I think it would help future customers to have this noted on the product description.
David our delivery driver was really amazing. Such a kind man who helped me with everything. Checked it off with me so I knew everything was there and couldn't have been more helpful.
I ordered a kids waltzer on Monday and it’s just arrived took only 2 days delivery .. no problems with email communication what so ever. Extremely fast delivery
I was needing a charger for a electric dirt bike I bought 2 year ago I thought would hsve been hard to find but I got in touch and these people acted straight away and sent me a link for my sons charger, I'm now waiting for it to be delivered Very helpful staff
Bought this good quality climbing frame for a 3 year old. It was delivered and unloaded with care. Really good quality and good instructions. It did take a little longer to arrive than I expected but we’ll worth the wait.
Made an order 2 weeks ago, and paid for a 3-7 day delivery. Still waiting, have sent an online enquiry form. No response and emailed the info@ email address, again with no response. I've just spent 1 and a half hours trying to get from number 18 in the queue to the phone line finally being connected, for then the call just to ring out. Had to put the phone down, as clearly nobody in the office to take the calls. I NEVER leave bad reviews, but I am just quiet frustrated that I can't gain a response from the company, this was meant to have been a 3rd & 1st birthday present (and an expensive one) for my daughters, who have been sadly disapointed by it's non arrival.
Poor order updates . Ordered for my daughters birthday , delivery was 7-14days . After 3+ weeks no delivery update , no email response and very difficult to contact through phone call : a week of phone calls , each person telling me different updates . 4 weeks and awaiting delivery !
No communication at all since order. Should have been delivered by now and nothing. Queue on phone line is 26 people not holding for that long. No live chat on website and they don't reply to emails. Absolutely shocking.
Not able to get through on phone line. Delivery that was paid for hasn't happened. Delivery that was promised in chat function has not happened. Product was ordered well in time for child's birthday. Hugely disappointing company, website and awful customer service. Do not use this company.
Easy to use website
Order placed 3 weeks ago along with a 3-7 day delivery. Item still hasn't arrived. Contact after 2 weeks to be told its being sent however still hasn't arrived. Waited for hours in a call waiting queue to be cut off at the last minute.
Easy to use, all products fully described...
Outdoor Toys is rated 4.83 based on 4,475 reviews