Outdoor Toys Reviews

Outdoor Toys 5 star review on 30th September 2021
Rachel Pryce
Outdoor Toys 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Outdoor Toys 5 star review on 6th September 2021
Terrible customer service. They sent a smaller slide than the one I ordered and then tried to charge me for the return. I had previously been a happy customer but after this experience I would not buy from them again.
Easy to order
We purchased the Rebo Cassini Wooden Swing Set with Platform & Slide in late October (2021), which was delivered promptly in early November. Matt provided very helpful assistance enabling us to store the various consignments in our garage prior to assembly. We assembled the Swing Set, Platform and Slide in half a day and found the instructions easy to follow. The product is excellent from our perspective and we would recommend Outdoor Toys.
Great service my second purchase
Excellent service.
Easy to use site and very straight forward to do
Brought the toddler trampoline for my grandson, he absolutely loves it
Very helpful, knowledgable customer service team, vey easy to use and navigate website. Will definitely be back
Bought as Christmas gift for grandson so hopefully all will be ok when the time comes. Good service and communication.
Good communication and great delivery time. We have not opened the toy or put together as a Christmas present for our grandchild.
Easy to order, great product and customer and delivery service second to none. Very friendly and helpful staff. I'll definitely recommend.
Very easy site to use and great description in items they have for sale
Good communication
Excellent product and delivery.
This was my second purchase from Outdoor Toys and the experience was excellent. Choice of outdoor toys is brilliant. Website is easy to navigate as is the order system. Communication on delivery of items was good and the items purchased arrived sooner than expected. Most importantly the children are happy.
Good product easy to put together
Quick delivery very satisfied, highly recommended thank 😀
Beautiful piece of equipment that I purchased for my granddaughter for her first birthday, slight mark on the swing seat material but otherwise excellent quality. Communication was good throughout the order process. Thanks
The toy I ordered is for Christmas, I will review it then. However the delivery was excellent beating the expected date by a full week. thank you
Really happy with the toy jeep and extremely happy with the customer service, we had issues with the colour that was delivered, it was so easily resolved with the friendly customer service rep. And the delivery man was really kind and courteous despite the hard delivery in to the property
Outdoor Toys is rated 4.83 based on 4,133 reviews