Outdoor Toys Reviews

Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Outdoor Toys Reviews

info@outdoortoys.co.uk

OutdoorToys.co.uk

Easy to use web site, super fast delivery, excellent product at a very reasonable price.
Amazing service!! Super fast delivery. Car is fabulous. My 3 year old is obsessed. Many thanks outdoor toys!
Order received one day early, straight forward build, good to go. Nicely packed and no damage, thanks.
Fantastic range of swing combinations. Able to get exactly what I wanted. The discounted price was very encouraging. Delivery was amazingly quick. 2 days !!!!!! The items I ordered were well packed and perfect. Only issue was I didn’t know it was coming until the delivery man phoned me to say he had left a card as I wasn’t in. From then I got a tracking number. However unlike other couriers, it isn’t very good. Just says it’s at depot, or out for delivery.
Excellent customer service, great product and very fast delivery. Thanks
new battery for electric car - prompt response to my mail, quick delivery and the car is up and running again. Great service, many thanks
Good quality and well made
Excellent service and product. Feels so sturdy and safe for our toddler. Would recommend
Car is absolutely fantastic. Very easy to put together and my daughter absolutely loves her new toy!!
Very good and prompt customer service. Very helpful and answered all of my questions prior to purchase. The delivery was unbelievably fast! It arrived the next day. We have assembled, which my husband found a little bit tricky as didn’t have the right tools, fortunately a good neighbour did and helped him! It was a two man job. Looks great and the kids love it, good quality.
Easy checkout and super fast delivery. The product however isn't as great - Rebo 10ft geo climbing frame A complete pain to put together and after 3 people spending over 3 hours on it so far, it is still not completed. Think the difficulty of erecting should be highlighted on the website
Quick and easy to order,instructions for assembly wasnt the best, number plate stickers are a little big... but my little boy loves it so happy days
I havnt put trampoline up yet. But delivery very prompt. Would be useful to have had a text to say when it was due, as luckily someone was in to sign for it and help carry it in otherwise it may have been tricky.
Absolutely love the Bentley..The only reason it gets a 4 star and not a 5 star is that the private number plate doesnt actually fit in the designated place..
great product,price and delivery A+
Hello Harry,

Thank you for choosing to purchase from us and thank you so much for your review!
Enjoy :-)

Kind Regards
Very prompt service.
Thank you Mark!
Excellent price, product and service. A very happy customer x
Thank you Josie!

Thank you for choosing to order your swing from us and thank you so much for your review!

All the best
Excellent quality
Hell Gail,

We're so glad you're happy with your purchase! Enjoy!
very good service
Thank you David!
Excellent, fast delivery and brilliant toy. Also sorted out an issue with my order very quickly. Couldn’t recommend more.

We're so glad you're happy with it and our team were able to help :-)

Kind Regards