Outdoor Toys Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Outdoor Toys
"Overall happy with ordering and receiving the electronic car I ordered. When building it I noticed I was missing the wheel trims (alloys). I will be requesting for these to be sent separately. Images will also be sent"
Posted 11 minutes ago
"Amazing service couldn’t be happier didn’t have the car I wanted but gave me a better one for the same price how could I not be happy with that my little boy is going to be the happiest kid ever on Christmas morning and I can’t wait to see his face thank you very much"
Posted 30 minutes ago
"Car arrived not working got it a week before Christmas 5 days on and we still have a faulty car!! Very slow at resolving this problem to the point we will be getting another one and sending it back"
"Ordered the little pink parental control range rover for my little girl. Not yet opened it as it's for Xmas but service on ordering was fab and delivery was perfect it took one day to come and delivery was free with a little text the day of arrival with time slots! Will definitely be choosing here again!"
Thank you for the review, will be a great Christmas present for her

Posted 34 minutes ago
"Product looks great, I’m sure my grandson will love it. The item had a damaged part on delivery, a replacement part was sent out promptly, great after sales service."
Thank you for the review and I hope he really enjoys zooming round in his new car

Heather :)
"To be honest I was extremely disappointed that I was charged £5.95 plus VAT for first class postage which cost less than 70p,"
"Well happy with the car great for my one year old grandson. Wirth every penny."
"Fantastic service. Ordered electric scooter. Website easy to use and it was delivered in a couple of days as promised. Would definitely recommend and would certainly use again. Thanks for a great service."
Thank you for the review, hope the scooter is great

Heather :)
"Fantastic helpful staff.. thankyou so much x"
Thank you for the review, much appreciated and glad we could help

Heather
"I ordered the Ford Wyldcat 12v electric car. Website was very easy to use, speedy delivery and the electric car is fantastic. Definatley would use again and recomend."
Thank you for the review, i'm so glad you had a great experience

Heather
"I purchased an electric motorbike and helmet totaling almost £500. The packaging of both items was very poor and damaged. Thankfully the bike was pretty much unscathed, it had scratches on the underside of the foot rest which I wasn't too worried about. The Bike installation instructions were ok but missed one vital part which is to install a fuse! The helmet has been sent twice, both were damaged. Firstly it was damaged on the left side and secondly on the right side. The damage was cosmetic and to the plastic trim rather than the helmet itself. After complaining to Outdoors they asked me to try and make one good helmet out of the two and they will refund the cost of the helmet. It was not that easy but I managed to salvage a good helmet. On the plus side the staff and communication from OutDoors has been excellent. They said they will review the issues with their delivery company. All in all the service has been ok although I could have done without this hassle so close to Christmas."
I do apologise about the damage, unfortunately with a few redeliveries they can get bashed, we refunded the helmet rather than send out a 3rd, if they are used is up to yourself. Again I will pass your feedback on to the courier regarding the damaged box for the quad and hope that the quad is enjoyed for Christmas

Heather :)
"very speedy delivery here in 5 days. Car was easy to assemble we had a problem with the radio outdoor toys sent a replacement sound bar which took 2 days. Excellent customer service and the car looks great. Cant wait to see my grandsons face when he gets it on xmas day. 5 star company."
Thank you for the review, he will love his new car for Christmas

Heather :)
"Excellent service, had a few issues with the online service when ordering, but I was very happy with the way the problems were dealt with over the phone, many thanks to the customer service team."

Heather
"Fantastic service and delivery but disapointed that main pole of swing has a big split running through it. No reply to email sent"
Thank you for the review, I haven't found any emails from yourself, if this hasn't been resolved please let me know

Heather
"The toy itself is fantastic and was delivery very promptly but unfortunately the personalised number plates were missing. Still waiting to receive these."
Thank you for the review, the number plates have been sent out separately recently so will be with you soon

Heather :)
"Great customer support and quick delivery"

Heather
"Swing hasn’t been erected yet as it’s a Christmas present for our granddaughter. Looks really sturdy and good value for the money. I particularly like the high backed seat and ordered the seat as well for when she’s older. Great service too!"
Thank you for the review, I am sure she will love it

Heather
"Can't recommend this website more! I decided to change the colour of the car I purchased, for my daughter's Christmas and it couldn't have been easier. I mailed them and told them i wanted my white ride on car changed to yellow instead. They then told me to refuse delivery and as soon as I did the yellow was dispated the next day and arrived the following. They're also very easy to get on the phone, as a had to phone them to get new number plates as they were attached to the box of the original. But they arrived 2 days after that aswell. Very pleased that I choose this site."
Thank you for the review, i'm glad you are happy with the car

Heather :)
"Thank you very much for your speedy service. I havent had a look at the car yet as its boxed and is a christmas present. I did however order a number plate at the same time and I havent had any notification of that being sent yet. I hope this turns up before christmas"
Thank you for your review, the number plates were sent separately. I hope its a loved Christmas present

Heather :)
"The quad we bought our grandson seems very good (early days!). It arrived on time and is a good looking unit. The only issue we’ve had so far is that one of the rear wheels forced itself over the split pin on the axle. It may just be over boisterous Grayson so we’ll keep and eye on it. Otherwise very good so far."
Thank you for the review, any issues at all please just let us know

Outdoor Toys is rated 4.55 based on 102 reviews