Outdoor Toys Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Outdoor Toys

info@outdoortoys.co.uk

OutdoorToys.co.uk

How would you rate Outdoor Toys?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Mike Daniels
Verified Reviewer
"A dangerous product which the company refused to make safe!! I can honestly say I have never given a 1 star rating for anything before this. My family were sent an unsafe trampoline with incorrect parts. The whole frame buckled, 2 of the legs pointed in at a dangerous angle, the base was too low and the company director, James, kept telling me it was safe!!! I insisted that they collect the trampoline for safety checks (I was staggered I had to ask and they didn't offer) which they eventually agreed too. I packaged up the trampoline but they failed to collect it on 2 different occasions!!! At this point I lost my temper and asked for my money back, which they refused and also refused to check the item for safety. I am astonished that this company are still in business, the safety of a trampoline with children implicitly trusting them is paramount, but they are clearly only concerned with revenue. We are just fortunate that I told my children to stop using it before anyone got seriously hurt. I strongly recommend you try another brand than REBO, it is a new make and doesn't have the pedigree of older more trusted and experienced makes. Or take a chance and risk you safety!!!"
Zoe Hartshorn
"Great company and excellent customer service"
Phillip Edwards
Unverified Reviewer
"Ordered a swing for my little girl, arrived promptly and was very sturdy and strong once assembled. Would use again."
Outdoor Toys is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews