Outdoor Toys Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Outdoor Toys
"First class sevice, from delivery to custumer service."

Outdoortoys Team
"Fantastic price and delivery withing 3 days. Perfect."

Outdoortoys Team
"We love it now it’s assembled but oh my was assembly of the cross bar and the top part of the legs ridiculously difficult. So tight to get in and almost impossible to line the holes up. We had to drill more space as after 2 and a half hours and lots of scraped off paint we were NEVER going to get it to line up exactly to get the screws in. I don’t think it would have been possible to. The rest of the frame and swing took 30 mins. But after all that my son absolutely loves it so almost worth the muscle soreness the next day."
I am glad he loves the swing, I do apologise you had difficulties putting it up and if you would like to send any pictures or feedback to info@outdoortoys.co.uk I will be happy to have a look at it

Outdoortoys Team
"Great website. Great prices and super quick and easy delivery! Would recommend."

Outdoortoys Team
"Great service delivery quick would recommend to everyone"

Outdoortoys Team
"Great personal service directly when you call. I had to call, as I couldn’t make a payment on the website. Screen just did nothing when I press “pay now”. No message, no instructions, nothing to tell me if a payment had or hadn’t been made. This on all on a weekend. So this generates a phone call on Monday when they are open. Turns out their payment process will not process cards that have been auto filled through the browser or OS. That’s all fine, but with nothing to tell me that on the website it would have made this experience “very poor”, except for for the “first class” customer service on the phone."
Thank you for the review, I have emailed you and have passed the feedback on

Outdoortoys Team
"Good service with swift delivery. Should get an automated receipt of order when the order is placed on line. Also, whilst the product I ordered is very good, the instructions it came with are as good as useless. It's an official Ford product, so not Outdoor Toys' fault, but they really need improving - even the English in them is poor."
Thank you for the review and we will pass that feedback on :)

Outdoortoys Team
"Delivery very quick . The swing is a great hit with my grandchildren . Very sturdy and a bargain with 40% off . I have already recommended you to my friends . Definitely shop with you again"
Thank you for the review, i'm glad its a hit

Outdoortoys Team
"I bought a fire engine for my grandson’s birthday but it’s not til May - I am hoping he will be excited as I am about it. I will give a longer review when it is opened and being used. Rosemary"
Thank you for the review, I hope he has a great birthday

Outdoortoys Team :)
"The item was good and of good quality. There was a slight mix up with delivery but the after sales service was exceptional and i would order from here again."
Thank you for the review, we do appreciate it

Kind regards
Heather
"Very impressed with the quality of the product and funnily enough how easy I put it together. I feel my grandkids are safe using this."
Thank you for the review, I hope they enjoy it :)

Outdoortoys Team
"Trampoline looks good. To make the assembly easier the manufacturers could have colour coded parts of the circumference if the Matt to ensure the springs were equidistant and regular. Otherwise it appears well made"
Thank you for the review, I will pass on that feedback :)

"Very fast delivery!"

Outdoortoys Team
"So impressed! Our 16 month old loves it! Amazing for the price, has a seat belt (not mentioned in decription)"
Thank you for the review, so glad they love it :)

Outdoortoys Team
"Absolutely fantastic service, delivered on time easy to assemble and foot quality would recommend"

"Great for the kids"
Thnak you for the review :)

OutdoorToys Team
"Really quick delivery! Item was exactly what I ordered and it was super easy to install! Very happy and will order from them again."

Outdoortoys Team
"The car arrived next day! My son loves it and wont get out of it! The only gripe I have is there is no volume adjustment on the music/sounds."
Thank you for the review, i am glad he loves it, the volume can be controlled when a device is plugged in

Outdoortoys Team
"Easy order quick delivery fine product"

Outdoortoys Team
"Very fast delivery, love the car and can't wait to give it to my daughter"
Thank you for the review, I hope she loves her new car

Outdoor Toys is rated 4.62 based on 224 reviews