Original Organics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Original Organics
Read Original Organics Reviews

About Original Organics:

Our patented Wormeries have received recognition worldwide since the 1980s. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Huge Range. Highly Accredited. World Famous Wormeries & Composters. Low Prices.

Part of the GM8 Group, together with Water Butts Direct, Rainwater Solutions and The Wormery.

cs@gm8group.com

54 Wilbury WayHItchinSG4 0TP, ,

Tell us how Original Organics made you happy
Emailed twice. Still waiting for someone to contact me. Also tried ringing, I am trying to arrange a purchase with collection.
Hi,

Apologies to hear you've had trouble getting through to us - our phone lines are available Monday to Friday 8.30 till 5.30pm.

I would request a customer advisor agent contacts you immediately but as you've left the review as anonymous, we're unable to view your contact details.

I would therefore ask you contact us right away on 01462 429765 and we'll be more than happy to help with any issue.

Original Organics,
Good items arrived in good time top job
Original Organics are a very efficient and helpful company to deal with.
Original Organics have excellent products and most efficient service.
Was very pleased with my purchase and and whole service of my order except for when my parcel was delivered the box and packaging was damaged, so much so the items were on show, so therefore we asked the delivery person to check the items for damage before they left and so he did. Because the items were made from cast iron we believe that’s why they were undamaged otherwise they may well have been damaged in transport somewhere somehow !
Hi Elaine,

Thanks for your positive review and glad to hear the product made it to you in great condition.

Apologies to hear what happened regarding the packaging and we will be sure to look into this with our warehouse team and the courier used to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Item as described.
Delivery slower than I was expecting because of what was advertised on the web site.
Very poor service and communication
Hi Neil,

We're sorry to hear you're not happy with the experience you've received.

As you have not previously contacted us nor mentioned which issue you have faced in this review, can you please contact us via the website and we'll be more than happy to assist as needed.

Original Organics,
I have not yet assembled the product but I reckon it will be good as per my friend who is very happy with it.
What an amazing Top quality Vermi compost! Absolutely loved it! Highly recommend anyone who wants to add that extra boost to their plants and veggies!
I have made 2 orders through the company the first time I put it down to COVID 19 but it also happened a second time. The first delivery took 10 weeks with no communications until I chased with an email and the second delivery they were waiting on stock again.
Hi,

Apologies to hear you're unhappy with the situation. Regarding the order that took 10 weeks to arrive, we did make this clear on the website when ordering that there was a delay and we did also follow up with emails as often as possible to keep you updated.

Many apologies if you missed or did not see these emails and please do let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Original Organics,
The water butt itself is fine but the tap leaks which is not ideal I have to put a container underneath.
Hi,

Thanks for contacting us and apologies to hear about the leak with your tap.

Please contact us and we'll be sure to get a replacement sent out to solve your leaking tap issue.

Original Organics,
Very pleased with product and service
.............
Very helpful and informative on the phone prior to purchase on the bin though the predicted delivery date was wrong - it came earlier than forecast.😀
The 250 L water butt from Original Organics arrived in good time and has been installed - it's now half full and waiting for more rain. It works well.
Excellent product and service
Reliable delivery
Post order communication non-existant. Order came on split delivery and no idea why. Had to chase GM8 Group up and the correct email address wasn't easy to find. One to avoid
Hi,

Thanks for contacting us and apologies to hear you're not 100% satisfied. Once an order is made, you should receive first of all a confirmation email and then a shipping email to confirm your order has left our warehouse where a tracking number is supplied. These at times can appear in your spam folder so many apologies if you had trouble finding these emails.

We are always available via phone or email to answer any concerns so please do not hesitate to contact us in the future if you have any issues or concerns.

If you require any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original Organics,
Easy ordering, great delivery, great product,
Although product was delayed due to covid19 when staff returned to work I was kept informed about my delivery time and date
Good - only supplier who had the right sized water butt in stock
Also arrived very quickly and almost before original ETA!!
Original Organics is rated 4.11 based on 870 reviews