Original Organics Reviews

4.1
Based on 897 reviews
Read Original Organics Reviews

About Original Organics:

Our patented Wormeries have received recognition worldwide since the 1980s. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Huge Range. Highly Accredited. World Famous Wormeries & Composters. Low Prices.

Part of the GM8 Group, together with Water Butts Direct, Rainwater Solutions and The Wormery.

ryan@gm8group.com

Original Organics 1 star review on 27th May 2017
Richard Sheldrake
Original Organics 1 star review on 3rd May 2017
Phil Free
An excellent product and very helpful staff
Appears well made and waterproof
I ordered a twin wooden compost unit with lids and the materials arrived within a couple of weeks. The compost units were relatively easy to assemble and are well made and look very good. I would advise drilling pilot holes for the screws to aid assembly. I am extremely pleased with my purchase.
Original Organics 5 star review on 2nd May 2022
I ordered worms and received worms for my composting box. When I spoke to the staff they were polite and helpful. I would use their products again
I ordered the Garden Lake waterbutt. Great communication from OO regarding my order and delivery. We've not had any rain yet to test the waterbutt, however it looks great, really stylish. Thank you
Very easy site to navigate. Delivery within 3 days, well timed as this was a birthday gift. Comprehensive instructions and easy to assemble. Altogether very satisfactory. Considering buying one for myself.
190L Heavy Duty Trunk on Wheels I bought this to store my horse rugs, in the hope the mice won’t get in. I don’t think they will! It’s very sturdy and huge! Perfect for what I need. Fast and free delivery, I am very happy with my purchase and the service. Highly recommend.
Purchased some Tiger Worms from Original Organics for a friend's wormery - Excellent service and the worms are flourishing.
Very good service and now the large barrel has arrived, the stand looks very good
We purchased a 180 litre water butt with a top planter. Whilst setting it up I couldn’t figure out how to connect the water hose from the collector on the drainpipe . I rang for advice, the telephone was answered very promptly & the gentleman not only explained in detail the workaround but sent me a great video on how it was done. Highly recommend.
A wormery for a small garden or a small household is just the job. Not everyone has the space for a compost heap. Our fresh worms arrived on time and in good condition and we look forward to plenty of liquid fertiliser for our container plants indoors and outdoors.
I have had a 3 tier stacking tiger wormery for about 6 years and after attempting several other designs prior to this one can confirm this is definitely the best! I leave the tap open and have a bucket to collect the liquid so that if I forget it for a bit it doesn’t get stinky! I have modified my wormery by adding 2 wooden blocks in the lower tiers to support the weight of the trays above which stops them getting compacted. The plastic is just starting to perish in places (and has been successfully nibbled by a rat on one occasion) so I’m going to buy some new trays. Really glad that I can do this without having to replace everything 😊
Ordered a sack of organic worm casts and needed them quickly. I spoke to customer services and they really couldn't have been more helpful. I placed the order late on Monday and they managed to get DPD to deliver today (Tuesday). Fantastic service. Will definitely be ordering again. Thank you.
Excellent service. Good communication, prompt delivery, very well packed. Item (190L Heavy Duty Trunk) as described and in perfect condition. Thank you.
Thank you for your review! Is there any chance you would be able to add an image or video of your item? We can offer you a special promo to say thank you.
Great choice of products, good service and delivery - ordered water butt with accessories on Monday, delivered Wednesday - brilliant, very pleased.
Thank you for your review Ian! Is there any chance you would be able to add an image or video of your item? We can offer you a special promo to say thank you.
We cannot praise your company enough after the way you dealt with an issue we had with the water butt we bought from you. You are very genuine people who really do care about their customers. Thank you for your patience and kind approach. We are very grateful to you. We would happily recommend your services to anyone!
Placed an order but was told they were unable to give a delivery date due to a quality control issue, so requested a refund and have heard nothing from them since the request.
Hi, Apologies for the inconvenience caused - please contact our customer support on the following email who will be happy to assist you : cs@gm8group.com Kind regards, Original Organics,
Very helpful from start to finish and promptly delivered.
Ordered a national trust bird box as a present. Arrived quickly with an accurate delivery updated, very pleased.
After many years of continuous service the tap on my tray type Wormery broke & I was having difficulty finding a replacement. After a helpful email exchange with Original Organics I was very impressed to be offered a one off free replacement by Daniel & this arrived quickly & well packaged & it FITS ! Great customer service. Many thanks.
Original Organics is rated 4.12 based on 897 reviews