Original Organics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Original Organics
Read Original Organics Reviews

About Original Organics:

Our patented Wormeries have received recognition worldwide since the 1980s. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Huge Range. Highly Accredited. World Famous Wormeries & Composters. Low Prices.

Part of the GM8 Group, together with Water Butts Direct, Rainwater Solutions and The Wormery.

ryan@gm8group.com

Original Organics 1 star review on 27th May 2017
Richard Sheldrake
Original Organics 1 star review on 3rd May 2017
Phil Free
Very helpful from start to finish and promptly delivered.
Ordered a national trust bird box as a present. Arrived quickly with an accurate delivery updated, very pleased.
After many years of continuous service the tap on my tray type Wormery broke & I was having difficulty finding a replacement. After a helpful email exchange with Original Organics I was very impressed to be offered a one off free replacement by Daniel & this arrived quickly & well packaged & it FITS ! Great customer service. Many thanks.
Would recommend to anyone. These guys went over and above to keep me informed of delivery and even allowed me to arrange specific delivery window and pre order an item at no extra cost. All very much appreciated and good to know people and companies like this still exist. Thanks all and specifically Daniel.
I ordered the lights I wanted and they arrived well within the delivery time stated which was great. They were exactly as described, packaged securely and were in perfect condition on arrival. The delivery company contacted me with aslot and they delivered precisely within the time allocated An all round excellent experience Thank you
Goods were as per the description. Arrived in sturdy boxes and well wrapped. Arrived via DPD with message informing of 1 hour window slot.Instructions are clear and easy to read. Customer service was first rate.
I am extremely satisfied with my purchase of two 30 L Stainless Steel Bokashi Bins. I could not find non-plastic Bokashi Bins in the USA. Original Organics ships to the US for a reasonable price; the shipping minus the VAT nearly balance out to the listed price. The bins are gorgeous! They hold a lot but I can still lift them when full. Easy bit of assembly (looked up how to apply the included thread seal tape). Heavy duty, so I look forward to years of use. Arrived quickly. Thank you!
Original Organics 5 star review on 8th October 2020
the product was very good quality and looks really nice in place
Good items arrived in good time top job
Original Organics are a very efficient and helpful company to deal with.
Original Organics have excellent products and most efficient service.
Was very pleased with my purchase and and whole service of my order except for when my parcel was delivered the box and packaging was damaged, so much so the items were on show, so therefore we asked the delivery person to check the items for damage before they left and so he did. Because the items were made from cast iron we believe that’s why they were undamaged otherwise they may well have been damaged in transport somewhere somehow !
Hi Elaine, Thanks for your positive review and glad to hear the product made it to you in great condition. Apologies to hear what happened regarding the packaging and we will be sure to look into this with our warehouse team and the courier used to ensure it doesn't happen again. Kind regards, Original Organics,
I have not yet assembled the product but I reckon it will be good as per my friend who is very happy with it.
What an amazing Top quality Vermi compost! Absolutely loved it! Highly recommend anyone who wants to add that extra boost to their plants and veggies!
Very pleased with product and service
.............
Very helpful and informative on the phone prior to purchase on the bin though the predicted delivery date was wrong - it came earlier than forecast.😀
The 250 L water butt from Original Organics arrived in good time and has been installed - it's now half full and waiting for more rain. It works well.
Excellent product and service Reliable delivery
Easy ordering, great delivery, great product,
Original Organics is rated 4.11 based on 881 reviews