Original Organics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Original Organics
Read Original Organics Reviews

About Original Organics:

Our patented Wormeries have received recognition worldwide since the 1980s. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Huge Range. Highly Accredited. World Famous Wormeries & Composters. Low Prices.

Part of the GM8 Group, together with Water Butts Direct, Rainwater Solutions and The Wormery.

ryan@gm8group.com

Original Organics 1 star review on 27th May 2017
Richard Sheldrake
Original Organics 1 star review on 3rd May 2017
Phil Free
Was very pleased with my purchase and and whole service of my order except for when my parcel was delivered the box and packaging was damaged, so much so the items were on show, so therefore we asked the delivery person to check the items for damage before they left and so he did. Because the items were made from cast iron we believe that’s why they were undamaged otherwise they may well have been damaged in transport somewhere somehow !
Hi Elaine, Thanks for your positive review and glad to hear the product made it to you in great condition. Apologies to hear what happened regarding the packaging and we will be sure to look into this with our warehouse team and the courier used to ensure it doesn't happen again. Kind regards, Original Organics,
I found the people that i dealt with extremely helpful and they are very customer service focused. I am happy with the product that i bought and they went extra mile to help me during the pandemic. Thank you and i will place order again.
I must apologise from this company and the two people that so prompty responded to me at the beginning of pandemic and they were extremely helpful and professional. You are correct my order did get to me promptly and did not get lost in the post and it got to me promptly. I will use this company again and again. Please accept my apologies, as i mixed up your company with a different one. I bought a recycling bin and it is excellent and you were so helpful over the phone. Thank you
Only recently started using my 400L Hot composter, so no feedback yet,but I'm impressed with the sturdy construction and overall appearance,delivery etc.Very happy so far
Very impressed with the quality of the seeds. Was informed of when my items would be dispatched and a complimentary batch of sage seeds. Would recommend this company.
Their customer service is second to none, i ordered a compost bin the 3rd week if pandemic, my order arrived promptly and i phone the company to add to my order, they bent backwards in order to fit my request. Extremely helpful and i am happy with my compost bin. I highly ecommend the company.
Hi Zoreh, Many thanks for your review and for your kind words. We will always do everything we can to keep our customers happy and appreciate when this has been recognised - especially during these difficult times with social distancing :) Enjoy the compost bin and if you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Original Organics,
First of all we were offered an inferior product, which we refused and were told the wood supplier had let them down. On the 26th March we were emailed a shipment order with the shipment number and the order number. On Tuesday 3rd April we phoned the composting people and spoke to a lady and gave all the details of the shipment order and she was amazed because she said that the order had not even been made. I also sent an email on the 3rd April explaining that we only wanted delivery on a Wednesday, as well as other things that you should read. We did not even receive a reply or acknowledgement. We could go on and on but what is the point? Perhaps this will stimulate you into action, you never know. We look forward to hearing from you. John and Rosey Davison ,
Despite sending a photo I was recommended a water butt considerably smaller than the one I was replacing. It also has no overflow. Very disappointed with the purchase and their advice
We bought 1 water tank and 1 water butt, plus 2 “universal “ brass taps and 2 diverter and filter sets. 1 brass tap does not fit the water tank as the screw mounting is too narrow- hardly “universal”. The diverter and filter sets do not fit our newly installed guttering and down pipes. This has caused us additional financial outly and delays Not impressed.
they got back to me promptly when delivery didn't show, to explain it was out of stock.
The company are slow to respond if the item isn't in stock. The website didn't flag up an issue and it was only when I rang up because the worm farm was taking ages to arrive that I was told they had sold out in the colour I had ordered. If I hadn't rung I might still be waiting. In the event I asked about other choices and chose a bright yellow one of the two colours remaining, again I had to ask about this option. Happy with the item now it's here.
Show items in stock when they're not, but take immediate card payment, don't answer emails, don't return phone calls, don't do what they say they will, won't give a delivery date, have no clue about customer service or communication. A totally shambolic cowboy outfit. Never again!
The customer service is appalling. It took me 3 successive days to get through to the sales team.
Good website with a minor exception in that the fitting instruction is not linked in the same page as the item Fast delivery and good items.
You asked me to write a review on some thing I never bought from you as you don't even stock it. I got my water butt from Waterbutts direct. Where are you guys coming from.
very pleased with the wormery
Delivery was okay, however first water butt was damaged and both yellow bungs were broken. A replacement was received within 2 days, but again both bungs were broken. Although replacements were received in the post by the next day, perhaps it might be worth putting the bungs in with the tap instead of screwing them in so tightly they shear.
I have tried several - but yours is the only one that actually works!
order was handled very promptly, would definately shop with you again.
Just had 2 new soakaways installed so bought the gutter mate down pipe filter to protect them. They were promptly delivered and have been a good purchase.
Original Organics is rated 4.11 based on 881 reviews