Original Organics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Original Organics
Read Original Organics Reviews

About Original Organics:

Our patented Wormeries have received recognition worldwide since the 1980s. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Huge Range. Highly Accredited. World Famous Wormeries & Composters. Low Prices.

Part of the GM8 Group, together with Water Butts Direct, Rainwater Solutions and The Wormery.

ryan@gm8group.com

Original Organics 1 star review on 27th May 2017
Richard Sheldrake
Original Organics 1 star review on 3rd May 2017
Phil Free
Good product now fitted and operating well. Prompt delivery
Item as described. Delivery slower than I was expecting because of what was advertised on the web site.
Although product was delayed due to covid19 when staff returned to work I was kept informed about my delivery time and date
I purchased a large storage container which was a good size, but the lid is not very strong - any weight on top compresses the soft, flexible plastic. Item arrived safely, but could have been despatched and delivered in better time. I would recommend the seller as my order was delivered safely and I encountered no problems with my transaction.
Great selection of products and at a competitive price. I dropped a star because the delivery was a lot longer than I thought it would be. Only dispatched a week after purchase. But this could be due to COVID, not sure.
We are perfectly happy with the hay soaker, it’s brill but the stand that is supplied is not fit for purpose. The stand is basically a plastic step that the hay soaker is precariously balances on.
Pleased with the wormer I ordered the worms a week later they were in transit for five days in very hot weather do too the stress they had on there journey they only survived a few days. I’m waiting for replacement hopefully they will arrive in 48 hours
We ordered a water butt, which is lovely and is now a feature of our garden, but it did take 6 weeks to come!
Nice products, delivery took a bit long ( I assume that is an issue with the parcel delivery company, not original organics), but we are satisfied with the products we ordered.
Very good product, very expensive carriage.
Good, but one comment. I received immediate confirmation from the payment company after placing the order, of receipt of monies. This clearly stated that it didn't mean the order would be fulfilled. It took several days and a phone call before any correspondence from Original organics before I was reassured the order had actually been received and given any indication of delivery. This was unusual in my experience of online shopping.
Ordered a waterbutt delivered on time great price.
Order was prompt for a big item so pleased tap was not so good leaks like a sieve
Hi Rob, Thanks for your order and apologies to hear what's happened. If you would like to contact us, we can get a replacement tap sent out for you to solve this issue :) Kind regards, Original Organics,
Very speedy delivery
Pleased with the item. Substantial. Would recommend.
Hi Ann, Many thanks for the positive feedback - great to hear you're getting on well with your product :) Kind regards, Original Organics,
Needed another water butt to feed our small but always growing veg. plot. Original Organics supplied just what I needed at a good price very quickly during this difficult lock down period would certainly use again. Many thanks. Jerry
I ordered a Wormery in May, during this present covid crisis, and although there were some delivery issues, this was eventually kindly sorted out with several emails from Daniel Baker, who was extremely helpful. I only gave a 4 star because I could not get through on the phone,and from memory, (as I have had to do a few online orders!)the message was not very clear, that I would get a reply.On the whole Well Done!
I bought water butt accessories having bought from another company and getting the wrong item! The two things I ordered came very quickly and were just what I wanted. Great service. I would recommend this company.
New worms, coir compost brick, lime and instructions arrived promptly and with clear instructions. It took the worms a good week to get active and a few appear have died on the way.
Prompt delivery of compost tumbler.
Original Organics is rated 4.11 based on 883 reviews